My Wife Sin-dy

Story Info
She's always been into pleasure.
5.7k words
4.02
97.7k
29
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers

Cyndy and I have been married for 18 years. She is a sexually confident woman who has always attracted attention from men. She dated around alot through high school and college, but she has always denied ever having intercourse with anyone but me. Don't misunderstand me. She confessed long ago to a lot of petting with a high school boyfriend. He was in college, three years older than her. His penis was the first she ever touched, the first she ever examined, the first to ejaculate in her hand.

Their make-out sessions became very intense and he became the first to explore Cyn's body but she claims she always managed to hold him off by dry-hunching him to a climax with their underwear or jeans on, and by masturbating him to ejaculation. In college in New Orleans, she admits to close calls, even staying out her freshman year all night after a party with a fraternity brother of mine named Thomas. That's what got my attention: Thomas bragging around the frat house that he had fucked Cyndy. That's what inspired me to get a date with her...I never anticipated that we would fall in love that first night.

I soon confronted her with Thomas' claims. She became furious, denied it and I had to restrain her from confronting him about it. Much later when we had become more intimate (two years had gone by and we were still in the heavy petting and hunching stage)and I pressed her about Thomas, she confessed to me one night that she had gotten too drunk at that party and he did get her into his bed where they made-out to the point of hunching; Thomas managed to get between Cyndy's legs, working up the front of her dress.

Without her realizing it, he had eased his pants down and he was not wearing underwear. With her legs apart, he had gotten two fingers inside the leg of her underwear to caress her clit. She did not immediately realize his cock (he was apparently trying to substitute his penis for his fingers)was pressing her silk panties into her, with his cock head an inch or two inside the lips of her pussy. When she realized it was his penis, she failed to immediately stop him.

For one instant the hot desire to experience her first fuck had screamed in her brain. "Yes, yes", she wanted to say to him and his aggressive cock, but the sudden feeling of his hot hard flesh slipping around the crotch of her panties instinctively caused her to whisper "No". But as she tried to push him away Thomas'insistant cock shot sperm all over her underwear and "on me," she explained.

"What do you mean? His cum didn't touch your pussy!" I asked feverishly in a low groan.

She kissed me as she rubbed my cock through my jeans and whispered back, "Well, like I told you, he was a little inside me. He soaked me. He moved so fast to move my panties aside while he was in me that his semen was everywhere."

"He wasn't in you ...when he climaxed, was he?" I whispered gingerly, hesitantly, into her ear, dreading her answer. I was suddenly aware...embarassed and angry... that my cock was fully erect from her caresses as she spoke. A long silence passed...a very pregnant silence.

Then she carefully answered,"He gave one really strong thrust just as I was telling him 'no' as I pushed him away...." Cyn said. "For at least one thrust Thomas went really deep into me......as he ejaculated."

I couldn't speak. My heart was in my throat as her pristine morality and virginity, my whole image of the young lady I'd been trying to conquer for two years, evaporated in my arms. She seemed not to realize the disappointment and disillusionment I was feeling.

Angry despite the action of her hands on me, I asked her more questions. "So that's when you made him stop and got so angry at him."

Cyn looked into my eyes as she stroked my penis. She looked like she was going to cry. Then she did cry. She buried her face into my chest and wouldn't look at me. I tried to get her to talk but she just kept crying. An hour passed while I struggled to get her to talk to me. Finally I got her to look at me again and to talk.

"Here's the whole truth," she said. "I hope you can handle it." A sense of doom enveloped me as she went on. "Thomas was in me ejaculating. I'd never felt anything in me like that, anything fill me like that, and his cock pumping in me. It happened so fast. He took my virginity but I'm equally to blame. He was so strong and my legs were open and he had no pants on and he was climaxing so hard. There was another thrust, then another, then another, then another until I stopped fighting him and we got into a rhythm just like when you and I hunch, both of us hunching.

Once the truth was out, Cyndy told me everything. I'd never heard her curse before but she became very explicit. "Here's the truth even if it ends our relationship. I fucked him as hard as I could and I climaxed over and over and over again on his cock. Thomas never got soft all night. We fucked over and over and over again all night. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. But Thomas owned me all night long. I just lost my senses. I didn't care if he got me pregnant. He even asked me if I was on protection. I told him just to keep on fucking my pussy and not to worry about it. I felt him ejaculate in me many times. It was too good to stop. He was so thick. And deep. I loved it.

"What Thomas told everyone at the fraternity was true. I hate him now. He promised it would be our secret. But he fucked me all night. I loved every moment of it. I'm to blame. I got so excited with the sex. But I was so frightened for the next month that I was pregnant. How could I ever explain such a thing to my parents? Then you and I started dating. Thank goodness I didn't get pregnant. So I decided no sex until marriage."

I was so shocked by this confession that I could barely breath to ask her more questions. Up to that moment I had never been even close to fucking Cyn yet here she was, after we had dated for two years, telling me that my frat brother had fucked her all night long.

Then Cyn surprised me again. She stood beside the bed and reached under her dress and in one motion slipped off her panties and handed them to me. This was a first. Cyn pulled my jeans off, then my underwear. My penis stood tall before her, and she stroked me. She eased her lithe body across my abdoman and reached for my cock, put it between her legs and began using it to masturbate her clit. This was another first. We became very wet. We both watched the cap of my cock pressed between her pussy lips, then the caressing pace of our moving genitals increased. Cyn used my penis as a masturbation tool. She took my breath away. I tried to thrust my cock into her but she was in control.

She looked me square into my eyes, her long black hair swaying with the motion. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "Forgive me." She lifted her sweater over her head then removed her bra. This was another first. Her breasts are full and lovely and were suspended above me. She allowed me to caress and massage them. She used my thumb to stimulate her own nipple, to show me how she likes it. Her panties were lying beside me. She picked up the panties and held the crotch to my lips. They were quite damp with her pussy's wetness. I had never seen her behave this way.

Then came another surprise. "I loved telling you what Thomas did to me," Cyn whispered in a hiss. "Its got me incredibly wet. I wish I could let you fuck me but I can't make that mistake again." In two years I had never heard a 4 letter word from Cyn.

"Breath in," she instructed me as her panties were held to my lips. "Smell me. I ache for your penis." A silence fell as she used my cockhead as a masturbation tool. "Any penis," she added to my disbelief, seeming to emphasize the word "Any". Her arousal made her bold and explicit. "As long as its long, thick, full of energy. Full of sperm....Are you shocked, Scott?" Cyn asked with an odd smile. "Are you shocked that I have always loved to play with a man's penis? Doesn't matter who." Her deep brown eyes were only inches from my eyes, searching for some sign of my understanding, my forgiveness. Her eyes also revealed her overpowering sexual arousal.

She began frigging her clit with my cock, whispering between gasps as she hunched my cockhead. I fought not to come too quick, hoping to fuck her. "Honest truth is...(gasp)... I love cocks. I love (more gasps) beating them off...watching cum spit out. I know what men like for me to do. I've beat off lots of them, Scott, more than I ever told you." She kissed me, then gazed into my eyes with that odd smile. She seemed to calm herself, pacing the action. "The big ones are best, Scott...I love the big ones."

I couldn't believe what was happening, and again I tried to thrust into her.

The ecstacy of her fingers, her wet masturbating had lifted me to the peak of a coming climax. Then she began teasing me. "What do you think of your girlfriend now? Do you like me now?"

I started to protest but her fingers stroked my length and I watched her slip the head of my cock between her vagina lips. Her pussy inflamed the head of my dick; the cap of my cock was now entirely inside her. Her fingers squeezed the shaft of my cock. "No ejaculating," she teased. "And no fucking. You are angry about Thomas shooting his sperm into me. It was bad behavior. So don't you dare cum in me...." She laughed at this foolishness and my jealousy.

Shocked and angry, I wanted to throw her off of me, but I was too far gone. I wanted her too badly...I couldn't stop.

She stroked herself with me, using my cock like a dildo stroking from her clit through her pussy lips to her anus, then back to her clit, then back to her now soaked anus. My pre-cum mixed with Cyn's juices. "Please let me fuck you Cyn. Please." I reached for her slim hips to try to impale her. "Cyn, let me make love to you."

She produced a small bottle of handcream and applied it liberally to my cock. "Now I'll let you cum, Scott." She teased me as she stroked me toward a climax. "Scott, you are so huge. You must like my story? Do you want me to let Thomas fuck me again? He wants to. He calls all the time." My cock erupted in her hands and the towel, and she laughed out loud. "Does this mean you have forgiven me?"

Finally she stopped the teasing and she cleaned up my sperm. We kissed quietly for a long time. She was my sweet and proper Cyndy again. The sex talk stopped. She knew from my silence how very angry I was. Then came another surprise. "You don't really believe that Thomas fucked me, do you?"

"You mean he didn't?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course not," Cyn answered. "I just made that up. But if you liked the story, maybe I should let him fuck me since it turns you on." And with those words, she slipped into her clothes and was gone with a laugh, driving away for a class at school. That's the closest we ever came to making love in college.

We were married after graduation and on our wedding night we fucked all night long.

Cyn has enjoyed teasing me over our 18 years of marriage with all sorts of tales she has used to teach me to fantasize. Most times she uses my jealous nature to confuse and arouse me. She typically hints about old boyfriends such as Thomas and her high school boyfriend, asking if I wanted to know the whole truth. I'd ask if they had fucked her. "Maybe," she whispers as she spreads her legs for me. "Maybe I've spread my legs for other guys too."

"Who?"

"My secret. If you knew you'd spoil it."

I've begged her, as I caress and finger her, to tell me who. "Has it ever occurred to you that I was fucking my boyfriends in high school, not just masturbating them?" she would reply. "Why do you think so many guys hang around here."

It was true our house has become a neighborhood hang-out especially since we built our pool. And Cyn is at home all day while I'm at work and the kids are in school. Many times she would remind me of Thomas' boasts. "I've told you the truth before about Thomas and me, but you couldn't handle it." Ofcourse her sexual teasing always ended in her taunting retractions after we had made love. It was all make-believe for her, but I never got used to it.

Oddly enough after all these years, we see a good bit of Thomas and his wife these days. He's a very wealthy physician and we've been to parties in his home numerous times; Cyn always receives his special attention, dancing with him as the night grows late. She is one of a group that enjoy changing into bathing suits and jumping into his hot tub with a glass of wine when the party winds down late at night. I'm not much of a drinker so I prefer conversations with other non-participants.

On one particular night I had been out of town and arrived home around 1 a.m. There had been a party at Thomas'. She wasn't home yet so I drove out there to join them. Only a few cars were still there. I parked out front and walked over the front lawn.

I headed for the hot tub area, attracted by the bubbling noise and hum of the hot tub jets. It was dark with music playing. There were two couples in the pool talking lowly, drinking, occasional laughter. I could see from behind the shrubs. For an unknown reason, I hesitated at that spot. The lights were still on inside; only the underwater hot tub lights were on outside.

One of the females left the tub, drying with a towel and disappeared inside. I believe it was Thomas' wife. I saw the second man move away from the woman he was with, then get out of the tub to change the music. His bathing suit seemed deformed in the front; I realized the man had an erection. I heard him ask his mate in the pool what music she wanted to hear. It was my Cyndy who answered: "Something slow and sexy." She sounded a little drunk. This brought a low laugh as the two men settled in the hot water on each side of her.

The two men tried to force this little party with my wife to progress to skinny dipping. I should have walked in and stopped what was happening. I wish I had. Because Cyn let both men kiss her between sips of wine. They dared one another to strip and dared Cyn to strip. She refused, but she allowed more heavy kissing. I couldn't tell if there was touching beneath the bubbling water.

"No one will ever know," Thomas told my wife. "Relax." I heard no response.

Then two male bathing suits were thrown out of the hot tub onto the deck. Alone in the tub now with two naked men, Cyndy was teased by them about being the last hold out. I heard Thomas say, "Come help me Mike." There was laughter as the two male figures tussled playfully with my wife. Thirty seconds later Thomas tossed her red one piece suit out of tub. They had stripped my wife. Thomas silenced her protests with a long kiss, as the second male figure pressed against Cyn from behind her. His voice by her ear was barely audible. "What would your husband say if he knew we've taken your bathing suit off? That you have a hard dick in each hand?"

This seemed to anger her.

"Let's stop before we get in trouble," Cyn answered. "This isn't safe. Let me have my swimsuit before someone catches us." The two men teased her. "No way," they laughed.

After a moment passed, Mike told her to keep stroking his dick. They took turns kissing her and sucking her breasts.

Cyn made no further protest

After 2 full minutes of this embracing, I heard Mike's semi-drunken semi-laughing voice arise above the noise of the tub's jets:

"Nice tits. You're going to get a little gang bang,Cyn. What would your hubby say? I thought you were prim and proper."

Again he annoyed her. "If you want me to stay, don't ask. Don't insult me. Tempt me."

Quiet prevailed. Just the bubbles and their three silouettes merging. When they did talk, much of it I couldn't understand. One exchange was clear.

"I love her lips," Mike commented as his tongue emerged from Cyn's mouth.

"Try her pussy lips," Thomas added. Cyn's words were too low to comprehend, but she was clearly an equal participant.

They emerged from the pool. Cyndy was beautiful in her nudity, her full breasts firm and curved perfectly from her ribs up to her areolas. I witnessed Mike heft each one softly in his palms, holding them with his thumbs working the areolas to stiff points. Their opened-mouthed kiss was wet; Mike and Cyn took turns filling each other's mouth with their urgent tongues. As they kissed, Mike's cock reached to Cyn's mound, his penis head lost in her black pubic hair where their bodies swayed to and fro; I realized Mike's dick was caressing the bud of Cyn's clit.

Mike had been so rude earlier. Now he was embracing my wife. No more rudeness. He had taken charge. Their lips parted allowing Mike to whisper to my wife: "Delicious. Always so proper. I never thought you would allow anyone to touch you."

"Its just happening. Adultery offends me." They kissed another sloppy kiss, this time Mike's hands running down to cup Cyn's slim buns, pressing her onto his cock. He lifted her off her off her toes. Her legs parted and spread around his waist. His missle shaped penis head slid into her vagina lips; the upper side of his shaft massaged her clit as he moved in and out. From my position on the ground, I could actually see several inches of hard cock moving into her pussy.

Mike groaned as he and my wife engaged in more aggressive hunching. "I can't last much longer." The wetness glistened in the reflected light on his shaft. My wife's first climax covered his cock with her cream. His hands continued to cup her buns controlling her hips; the index fingers of his hands massaged her anus. His fingers dipped into her pussy from behind for more cream then both index fingers entered her anus. Cyndy groaned.

Thirty seconds later, she asked, "Where's Thomas?"

Then I heard Thomas' voice. "I'm doing the video." Shocked, Cyn pulled away from Mike and told him to stop. "Erase it," she demanded. She jerked the camera away, grabbed her swimsuit off the deck and entered the glass cabana. Mike followed. Maybe this nightmare would end, I hoped. I had learned the truth about my wife. My marriage was doomed. No need to confront them now.

I moved to the side of the cabana, still on the ground. After some muffled talk that seemed to calm her, Mike and Cyn sat on the bed in the dim light, Cyn back in her bathing suit.. He had given her a glass of wine. It was a glass enclosure equipped with a bar and two oval shaped beds and numerous chairs. Soon they resumed the kissing and touching. Then Thomas appeared with no camera, but he held a lit cigarette in his hand. Then I smelled the marijuana. Cyn hates marijuana. But Mike urged her to at least try it. He took a deep drag. I picked up a few of Mike's words. "Here's a little courage for you."

" I don't like marijuana." But Mike kissed Cyn; he exhaled the marijuana smoke into her lungs. I watched her exhale the smoke. He did it again, then held the home-made cigarette to her lips. Soon she tried it. She sucked on the weed and inhaled deeply. Mike blew more of the acrid smoke into her lungs. She finished her drink. As they smoked and drank, the two men dropped the suit's straps off her shoulders, and roolled the top of her suit down, exposing her breasts. They used their tongues and fingers to stimulate her areolas, to tongue her mouth and neck. Mike's thick fingers pressed between her legs, caressing her sensitive vagina through the silky suit as Thomas persisted in lowering her suit over hips. I watched my wife cooperate. In another instant she was nude, Thomas opening her legs as she fell back on the bed. Wet fingers were enjoying her pussy.

Mike kissed her, then her breasts. He held the marijuana to her lips; again she inhaled. "I feel crazy," she whispered huskily. He guided one of her hands to her clit so she would masturbate as he finger fucked her. Then I realized Thomas had retrieved his video camera, filming her adultery without her knowledge. My impulse was to break the camera over his skull, but,instead, I made the mental note that the film would be useful in divorce court.

maxgrayson
maxgrayson
108 Followers
12