My Wife Stepped Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eoins1
eoins1
472 Followers

"Hi Tessa, you can't get enough of me," he joked.

"Phil, this is Tony." I was talking rapidly not wanting to alarm him. "How would you like to come to my 40th tonight? We would both love it if you could make it. Look, I feel really weird doing this so say something."

After a few moments he said, "Would I not be in the way? I mean I'd love to if you're sure. I am sure I can stay here for another night."

"Brilliant but you will stay with us, I insist."

"Ok, that'd be cool and I am looking forward to it already."

"Just one thing Phil, for the sake of appearances I will introduce you as an old college friend."

I gave him our address and told him to text me when he arrived at the house. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I couldn't wait to see Tessa's face when he arrived. I just had to make sure I answered the door and then introduced him to Tessa and the other guests.

Part two is almost ready. I will thank you in advance for any comments. One reader suggested I write a story around his wife which I think is a good idea. If any of you would like me to try something similar then contact me and we'll take it from there.

Thanks

Eoin

eoins1
eoins1
472 Followers
12