My Wife, The Hooker

Story Info
Wife decides to act out fantasy with me watching.
5.6k words
4.06
100.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers

With all this talk about sex and fantasies and broadening our sexual horizons, you decide to do something you have always wanted to do. You want to play the role of a hooker. What a fantasy come true!! We have spent weeks setting the ground rules and decide that we will help you live this fantasy in Atlanta.

You arrive in Atlanta on a scheduled Delta flight on a Thursday afternoon. After I pick you up at the Atlanta Airport, we go straight to the Mall and visit Victoria's Secret. Shopping for sexy, sultry undergarments is a wonderful thing to do together. On the way home we eat Mexican food and drink a couple of beers while catching up on daily issues and work news. The conversation carries undertones of sex throughout the dialog. We both know that we are eagerly anticipating our sexy Friday night escapade. You can't wait to get home, try on your sexy new garments and plan the evening.

Once we are home and you spend time with the dogs, unpack your bags and have a scotch, we sit down to plan the Friday evening affair featuring you as The Hooker. Through our fantasy play and story telling you have finally revealed that for many, many years you have wanted to shed your "goody two shoes," Southern maiden image. You have always been so polite and so gracious and so demure and you have always dreamed of letting go of that persona if only for a little while. Once we started swapping stories, you finally confessed that this is something you have wanted to do for a long time. However, you never felt secure enough in a relationship to play this little game and you certainly would never do this alone. And now the time has come to make it come true. The anticipation is delicious.

The plan begins to come together as we each express our secret desires. However, this is your fantasy so you control the rules and ultimately, the evening activities. We will go the Ritz Carlton and check in on Friday afternoon. We'll get a massage in the spa and perhaps you will get a facial. Once in the room we will have champagne and you will take a relaxing hot bath.....then into your sexy new clothes and undergarments and downstairs to the Oak Room Bar. Then the fun begins.

You establish your price as $100 for "anything goes." You realize this is cheap but it is not about the money. Your idea is for you to arrive at the bar 20 minutes ahead of me. I will take a seat and observe and you will set the pace for the evening.

In the end, you have no intention of fucking anyone but me but you want to have some fun and tease some men unmercifully (something you have done all your life). In the end, I will be the one who wins your favor for the evening and we will have the time of our lives with you living out your ultimate fantasy with your betrothed. You can't wait for tomorrow.

As we go to bed for the evening, I am playful and insist on having sex. However, you are steadfast and insist that I "save it for the hooker tomorrow night." We fall asleep in each other's arms, grateful for your presence back in Georgia.

You move through the day on Friday going through the motions but thinking only of sex tomorrow night..........not to mention the games that will lead up to the passionate moment. We pack a bag and drive to Atlanta and arrive as planned around 3:00 PM. The Ritz is packed with businessmen and shoppers and the patrons look successful and educated. What a difference from very rural lifestyle outside Atlanta.

After checking in to the hotel and getting upgraded to a suite thanks to a friend who is in the business, we move to the spa where you receive a wonderful massage, a facial and a hot mudpack. Back to the room in your luxurious robe, you step into a hot bath as I pour you a glass of champagne. You relax and enjoy the moment. You are feeling extremely relaxed, safe and very horny thinking of stepping into your devilish twin's persona. Who will I be tonight? Shall I stick with Maggie or shall I adopt another name? We'll see.

Once out of the tub you step into new and black lacy panties, which barely cover your pubic hair. You slip on fishnet stockings with a black seam running up the back of your legs. Then it is a black silk blouse with white pearl buttons and a knee length black skirt with a sexy slit up the side. You finish the ensemble with an elegant string of pearls and matching earrings. You look absolutely stunning......sexy, slutty and elegant. With your 38 D breasts and slim waistline along with those shapely and toned legs, you are ready.

As you apply your rich red lip-gloss you smile sexily and say, "Would you pay a hundred dollars to have sex with me?"

I grin and say, "Are you kidding? I would pay a thousand dollars to have sex with you."

As you push your skirt down and in to place you reply, "Well, I might have to raise my prices if I look that good." We laugh as you leave the room and head to the elevator....alone. "See you in twenty minutes." You look over your shoulder seductively and say, "Don't hurry.'" Laughing softly and sexily, you enter the elevator.

Into the reception area you move quickly to the Oak Room. It is filled mostly with men, some in suits. There are a few women, some in ballroom gowns, and some in business attire. There is a harpist strumming lightly in the corner and waiters in tuxedos move efficiently around the room refreshing drinks and snack trays. You decide to find a place at the bar. You move sexily and stealthily between two men in suits. "Excuse me, please." They move aside and you hear one of them mutter, "Oh, my!" The bartender is attentive.

"Yes, Maam, may I take your order please." "Double scotch on the rocks with a splash and a twist. Make it Johnny Walker Black." The men on either side are impressed. Clearly you are a woman who knows what she wants and one who knows how to play. They cast quick glances at you from the corner of their eyes. You take your drink and turn to catch a view of the entire room. You scan quickly, looking for prey. You make eye contact with an olive skinned man in a double-breasted suit. He looks European, perhaps Italian. His hair is thick and held in place by some kind of gel. He has broad shoulders and looks very athletic.

He is seated so you cannot tell how tall he is but you estimate him to be at least 6 feet 2 inches and lean. He returns the gaze as he looks up and down your petite and sexy frame.

You catch his eye a second time and smile demurely. He looks over your body head to toe, slowly and confidently. You return his gaze holding his eyes with yours. He rises from his seat alone at a small table and walks over to you. He smiles with perfect white teeth and bends at the waist. "Excuse me, Madam. My name is Giorgio and it would be an honor if you would join me at my table." His accent is definitely European and probably Mediterranean. You are convinced he is Italian but he could be Spanish. Either way, he is charming and gorgeous. You extend your hand.

"Maria McQueen, pleased to meet you. Thank you for your kind invitation. I accept."

He smiles and says, "Delightful. Thank you." You have no idea where that name came from but it sounded right. For this evening you are now Maria.

You sit at the table with Giorgio and he is elegant, educated and charming. He is attentive making you feel like you are the only person in the room. He is Italian and is on a buying trip for a group of art galleries he owns across Europe. He has just arrived in Atlanta for a few days before going to Miami and then New York before ending the trip in California. He asks what you do for a living and you tell him. "I am sort of retired. I only work when I want to." He says, "Are you working this evening?" You laugh.

"Well, that depends in large measure on the circumstances of the evening." He does not press you for a definition of your comment.

He notices that your glass is almost empty and says, "May I offer you another drink?" You smile demurely and accept. The bartender knows what I am drinking." He motions to the waiter who moves to the table quickly. He is drinking red wine, of course.

You continue to talk to Giorgio and begin to wonder what happened to your husband. Still you continue your dialog with the Italian and the conversation is rich and warm. He is very engaging and moves closer to you even placing a hand on your leg occasionally to make a point. By the time you finish your second drink and I am still not around, you and Giorgio are laughing and having fun. He looks you in the eye and says, "You are a most beautiful woman." You blush slightly and say, "Thank you. And I must say that you are a very attractive man." He nods gratefully. "Grazie."

As he moves closer to you and places a hand on your knee, I walk into the room glancing around like I am looking for someone. You do not acknowledge me and bow your head so as not to make eye contact with me. I move to the bar and order a drink. Giorgio continues to focus only on you as you warm to his advances. "Perhaps one more drink, Maria?"

You smile, "I think I will have a glass of wine. Pinot Grigio, please." He motions for the waiter. Drinks are served quickly and you are feeling warm all over, maybe even the beginnings of feeling horny. You hardly notice me as I look around the room trying not to look obvious but I am very curious.

Soon Giorgio is whispering in your ear and you laugh softly. I watch intently as many men in the room are doing, especially those without female escorts. You place a hand on Giorgio's hand and move your fingers sexily over his.

There is clearly sexual tension building and you can feel it deep inside you. It is also apparent to those who are watching, including me.

Giorgio whispers in your ear again and then moves his hand to your chin. As he rises to move to the restroom, he pushes your chin up to meet his lips and kisses you softly and sweetly on the lips, as if you have known each other for a long time. He excuses himself and moves to the toilets.

Quickly I move to your table and say, "What's happening here?"

You smile and say, "Well, I have met this most intriguing man from Italy and he is very charming." I am somewhat shocked but nonplussed.

"Does this mean there is a change in plans?"

You smile and say, "Would you mind if there was?"

I grin and say, "What did you have in mind?"

Ever the devious one you suggest, "How about if you go back to the room and you hide in the closet while I bring him to the room and blow his mind? Would you mind? Would you do that..........for me?"

I smile again and say, "Anything you want, Princess. Do you really want to fuck this guy?"

You give me that sexy smile and say, "Darling, I am the hooker tonight and this is something I really want to do."

"I know it is a change from our original plan but I promise you I will make it worth your while."

"Do you plan to charge him the $100 fee?"

You laugh and say, "I might have to waive the fee for this guy. He is not from around here."

I smile and say, "Just one more question. What if things get out of hand in the room? How will I know to intervene and make sure you are safe?

You think for a moment and say, "No matter what happens, remember that I am the hooker and I can handle almost anything. If you hear me say, "I thought you were from Rome" you will know that you need you to appear, that I don't feel safe. Only those words, okay? No matter what happens or what I say, okay?" I agree and leave the bar. My cock is hard as steel as I step into the elevator.

I remove my blazer and find a more comfortable pair of slacks, knowing what may happen later. I move a small dressing chair to the closet and set it up so that I have a perfect view of the bed. I close the drapes and turn on soft lights. I light a few candles and turn the bed down. I spray some of your perfume on the bed and move to my position in the closet. I take my camera and turn off the flash unit. The finishing touch is to turn on the CD player, which has already been loaded with very sensual music. I turn it on and move to the closet.

Soon I hear laughing and someone fumbling with the door key. You stumble into the room with Giorgio holding your body close to his. You step into the room and he kisses you deeply. You stand on your toes and return the kiss passionately. You help him remove his suit coat. Soon your hands are tearing at his shirt buttons urgently wanting him naked. He massages your breasts and I hear you moan into his mouth. He moves quickly to pull your blouse from your skirt so he can get his hands on to your naked breasts. He discovered long ago that you were not wearing a bra and he could not wait to feel your big breasts.

He is tall, about what you expected. As you remove his shirt you find a hairy chest but it is not gross. You fumble with his belt, clearly the aggressor. He moves quickly as well stripping your blouse over your head without unbuttoning it. Soon your breasts are smashed against his torso and the kissing and moaning continue hotter and heavier. The scene is so hot and I raise my camera and click the first photo, hoping the sound will not be noticed. The music helps hide the sound of the shutter. His hands move to your sweet ass and he finds the zipper to the skirt. He slides it down and the skirt falls to the floor. Still no words have been spoken between you.

Now clad only in your high heels, stockings and panties, he stops kissing you long enough to step back and admire the view. You look stunningly sexy and unbelievably hot. He says, "Maria, you are a most beautiful woman. I am honored to be here with you." He is such a gentleman. You step out of your skirt, which is puddled on the floor.

You move towards Giorgio and help him remove his belt. Soon his pants drop to the floor and he steps out of them. He is standing in front of you in silk boxers with an obviously large cock pushing the fabric straight out pointing at your stomach. He pulls you back into him and kisses you again. The camera clicks away and no one seems to notice.

He kneels in front of you and you run your hands through his thick, dark hair. He places one hand on each breast and kisses each of them lightly........and then again and again, one, then the other. Then his teeth begin to work their magic on your nipples and you moan loudly pushing his head into your chest. After several excruciating minutes of breast kisses, he moves his head and places his fingers inside each side of your hose. He pulls them down slowly, savoring the beauty of your body and the moment itself. He moves your stockings all the way to the floor slowing only long enough to kiss your vulva through your panties. He sniffs the aroma of hot sex as he moves slowly down your legs.

Soon you step out of your heels and he gently removes the stockings leaving you only in your panties and pearls. You look exquisitely beautiful and incredibly sexy. He traces light kisses slowly up your body stopping at key places like the insides of your thighs, your stomach just above your panties, your breasts, your neck and then your lips. As he pushes his tongue into your throat again, you pull his boxers down using both hands, one on each side. Carefully you pull them knowing that they will likely be impeded by his protrusion. You move the elastic band carefully over his cock by placing one hand on this cock and the other on the boxers. You are amazed at the thickness of this cock and trace your hand the full length of his shaft. It is long and your hand does not reach around the amazing girth. You are hot with anticipation. Still there is very little talking. You are both enjoying the exploration while the camera captures the sexy scenes.

You move backwards to the bed pulling him gently by his cock. You sit on the bed while he stands before you with his magnificent cock. You are enthralled by its thickness and notice that he appears to be uncircumcised.

You have never seen an uncircumcised cock and it is unique in appearance and feel. It is velvety soft but hard as an iron pipe. Thick veins run down both sides of the cock. The head is almost purple and as large as a small apple. You cannot get your fingers around the thickness of it. You place one hand at the base of his cock and the other on top of it, like you are holding a baseball bat. Still there is at least 6 inches of his massive penis above your hands, staring you straight in the face. You lower your mouth, wondering how you are going to get all the cock in your mouth. You do not remember ever having this problem before tonight. Yes, this is definitely a night the hooker will never forget. You move your lips over the thick head and swallow as much as you can. You estimate that it must be at least 11 inches, certainly the largest cock you have ever seen.

You try to make yourself produce as much saliva as possible to make your task easier. You take the head and then move farther down the shaft. You move one hand to his large, hairy scrotum and move the other hand slowly up to your mouth and then down again. The stroking seems to make him grow larger and thicker. How could that be possible? Slowly your mouth adjusts to him and he is staring down at you smiling. "Do you like it?" You smile with your eyes and take him deeper into your throat. No words are necessary. He knows you like it and he is rewarded with your sweet mouth.

Soon you are taking almost half of it in your mouth and down your throat. You try to deep throat him but still you cannot get to the bottom of the shaft. It is simply too big, too thick. Still you move sexily up and down, up and down the big shaft urging him on. But before he cums he gently pushes you back on the bed. Your legs hang over the edge of the bed and he reaches for your panties. He pulls them slowly off your legs and kneels before your sex like he is worshiping at the altar. He gently spreads your legs and you respond by raising your knees slightly. You want him to have full access to your most intimate parts. He kisses his way up your leg starting with your foot. His slow, tantalizing kisses are driving you crazy. You want his mouth on you...now. You are so horny and need to cum. Finally his lips reach your outer labia and he kisses you softly. The feeling is exquisite. He knows just what to do as you drape your legs over his shoulders and spread wide. He nibbles lightly with his lips on yours and you push your hips upwards and urgently onto his mouth. He continues to tease you with his lips and finally his tongue enters your depth. You sigh with relief knowing that a climax is only moments away. Sucking, nibbling, licking, biting blowing, kissing. The pleasure is unbearable and beautiful. Pure pleasure. Pure passion. Soon he digs deeper into you with his tongue. You push, urgent now. "Make me cum, Giorgio. Make me cum now. Fuck me with your tongue." As he drives his tongue deep into your vagina, you cum explosively and loudly. "Oh, God, Giorgio. Oh my God. You are beautiful. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Thank you. Thank you." The cameraman in the closet snaps away and only wishes he had a tape recorder. The moment is beautiful. What a hooker.

Giorgio rises from his kneeling position and pulls back the covers. You move on top of the sheet now remembering that I am in the closet and need to have an unfettered view. You pull him to you and you embrace him on the bed. His cock is long and thick and pokes you in the leg and then the stomach as you kiss him deeply tasting your sex on his mouth. It is delicious. You kiss for a few moments and then you know it is time. He rolls over and pushes your legs apart. You move them willingly, waiting for the moment.

Soon he is over you, looking down, smiling. He is really handsome and you enjoy the view. He smiles even more broadly, white teeth shining. "Are you ready for me my sweet lady? Can you handle this?"

okayjack
okayjack
656 Followers
12