My Wife The "Hot Nurse" On Fire

Story Info
Wife loves to have sex with other - & for me to watch!
1.5k words
4.09
73.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLICKHEAD
SLICKHEAD
375 Followers

Things in our sex lives with me and my wife Joyce have gotten out of control since she has been fucking and sucking so many different men lately and is craving more sex.

She comes up with more things she wants to do know that totally blow my mind and I can't say no.

Joyce came to me and wanted me to call Leon that we meet at a business meeting a while back and see if he would meet up with us and bring along a few of his big cock friends and by the way Leon is a black guy with at least a ten inch cock and almost as big around as a pop bottle .

Leon was the first black cock Joyce had ever sucked or had in her pussy and she had been wanting to be filled by a big cock like his ever sense so I called him up and told him that Joyce wanted to get together with him and a few of his black friends but all of them had to have as big a cock as his.

Leon said to give him a few days and he would get back to me with a plan to give Joyce what she wanted and he still doesn't know that Joyce is my wife.

He called me a few days later and told me he had gotten his brother and two cousins together and that she would have all the cock she could handle so I told Joyce that Leon and some of his family members where going to fill her with all the big black cock she could handle and her face lit up.

We flew out and meet up with Leon and every one got acquainted over some drinks and dinner then we went back to our motel suit for some hot action.

Joyce went into the bedroom and said she would call us when she was ready for them to come in, So she finally called every one in and she had changed into a sexy white teddy that was open for her nice firm tits to hang out and open at her dark haired pussy.

She was spread eagle across the bed and looking very hot so the guys wasted no time getting out of there clothes and Leon's cousins Rick and Thomas took there places on each side of Joyce's head and started rubbing there cocks on her face and mouth and when she opened her mouth to lick and suck them there cocks started growing till it looked like two giant python snakes at her mouth and Leon was licking her pussy while his brother Malcolm was sucking and kissing on her hard nipples .

They flipped her over and pulled the teddy off leaving her completely naked and with her ass in the air Rick wasted no time stepping in behind Joyce to rub his cock up and down her wet pussy lips then easing it into her pussy a little at a time till he had all ten or twelve inches buried .

Joyce was moaning out loud from so much cock being inside her pussy that she was having a hard time sucking on the two ten inch cocks that was in her face and then Rick let out a grunt as he unloaded his jism inside her pussy as he kept pounding his cock back and forth with his big balls slapping her with each thrust till he had emptied all his load inside her and when he pulled out some of his jism ran down her leg.

Thomas laid down and Joyce straddled his cock as he eased his fat cock inside her cum soaked pussy till he had all his cock buried then Leon greased his ten inch cock up to enter her sweet little ass .

Malcolm in the mean time had grabbed Joyce's hair and was fucking her in the mouth as hard as he could to the point she was almost choking with his big black cock stretching her mouth open .

The site of my white wife with three very large black cocks in her mouth , ass and pussy at the same time pounding away got me so excited that I came.

Malcolm let out a moan and filled Joyce's mouth with his load and then every one else followed with Leon filling her ass with his load and Thomas doing the same inside her pussy.

The five of them fucked and sucked most of the night with Joyce getting her pussy , ass and mouth filled with there cum many times and she even let every one including me lay her across the bed with her head hanging over the edge a little and letting each of us jack our dicks off and cum on her face and into her opened mouth.

When we all had shot our loads on her face she had cum running and dripping from her hair, cheeks and chin .

Every one finally left but not before saying we were going to get together again soon but for know Joyce said she was going to have to let her pussy and ass rest awhile from the stretching they just got.

A few weeks later back at home we got a strange request that surprised both of us from a friend of mine who on a few occasions has fucked Joyce and has gotten a few blowjobs to.

He ask us would we be willing to rent out Joyce for a weekend for an out of town card game that he puts together once a year at a cabin in the mountains with about eight or ten guys playing and he wanted to change things up this year and have Joyce their to serve drinks and food but have a few sexy outfits to wear or even go topless like she does for some of my get party's so we talked about it and decided that if I got to come she would do it.

When the weekend finally came about eight guys including me and Doug showed up and Doug told every one that Joyce was going to be serving every one drinks and food and that she didn't mind if they wanted to rub her ass or even play with her tits while she served us.

Everyone seemed eager to start playing and Joyce went and changed into a sexy little outfit that was loose enough that if someone wanted to rub her bare ass or rub a tit they could so the game got started and when Joyce came in the room all eyes looked at her beautiful body barely covered up and as she started bringing out refreshments the guys did not hold back at all.

I watched as she walked around the big table and the guys would reach into her satin outfit rub on her ass and pull the top off her tits a little and play with her hard nipples.

As the game went on and the guys had been drinking they got more active and some of them had stopped her next to them and had started rubbing on her pussy lips then sliding a finger or two inside her.

This went on awhile then Doug asked Joyce would she be willing to do sexual favors for the one who won each hand and she ask what did they have in mind and most every one said they would love for her to rap her lovely lips around their cocks and suck them till they cum in her mouth.

So when she looked at me she could tell that I didn't mind so she agreed to give each winner a blowjob.

Every one was playing real serious now so she could suck their dicks and after about thirty five minutes we had a winner and Joyce walked around the table and got on her knees undid his pants pulled out his cock and stroked it before taking it into her mouth her head bobbed up and down on his cock for about three minutes till he couldn't handle no more and he moaned out load and coated the inside of her mouth with his hot load.

She milked his cock till every drop of cum that came out of the tip she licked off and before that night was over she had given six blowjobs and if I went into the whole weekend the story would last forever but to high light the events that took place Joyce let each man there fuck her hot pussy and I don't know how many blowjobs she gave but on one occasion she had every get in a circle around her and she went from cock to cock sucking and had both hands stroking the cocks closest to her till each man shot off on her face .

My wife loves sex and I love to see her enjoy as much as she wants and she knows how much I love seeing her please other men with her talented mouth , ass and pussy!!!!!

SLICKHEAD
SLICKHEAD
375 Followers