My Wife, The Receptionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

Helena told me they didn't participate in any more sex before I returned home so I was now up-to-date with Helena's sexual adventures. Today, being Saturday, and as we didn't have any engagements for the day we just spent most of the morning in bed. The kids who still lived at home had left early that morning to follow their sporting activities. I asked Helena if she intended fucking Steven again and she told me she would have to wait and see what happened. She asked me if I was very upset that she had been fucking Steven but I reassured her that I loved her and provided she told me all about it, she could do anything she pleased. I recognized however that my lovely wife had turned into something of a slut now and I wondered what would happen next.

Since that week which is now about 3 months ago, Helena has been regularly fucking Steven. She no longer wears panties to work - in fact she rarely wears panties when she is home either! Our sex sessions are still wonderful and we have satisfying sex as often as we can. Steven asked Helena if she thought I was unhappy that they were fucking and asked if he could talk to me. Helena asked me if I would be interested in watching them fuck! She told me they would be prepared to come to our house when the kids would be away and I would be able to see them in action. I thought it would be a good idea and so I agreed that they should make arrangements which suited us all.

On the night when we could get together, Steven arrived looking smart and confident as he strode into our lounge room. Helena had asked me to greet Steven and she would wait for us in the bedroom. Steven and I talked for a few minutes when I was able to reassure him that I didn't mind what they were doing. I explained I loved Helena and would do anything she wanted and that included her having sex with another man. Steven thanked me for being so understanding and we then moved on to the bedroom where Helena was waiting. When we entered the bedroom, we saw Helena lying on the bed stark naked, with her legs wide apart and he lovely cunt glistening with her juices. She has a lovely dark bush which she keeps slightly trimmed just to keep the long hairs from rubbing her cunt lips. She smiled at Steven and then held out her arms to welcome him. He turned to me and told me he hoped I wouldn't mind watching them and then removed his clothes and climbed onto the bed. He moved into a 69 position and Helena eagerly took his hard cock into her mouth. Steven pushed his face into her cunt and I could hear him sucking her lips. Helena's legs began to jump and I knew she was about to cum but at the same time I could see Steven's behind clenching and I knew he was about to cum in her mouth. As soon as they had cum they returned to a position where they were lying side by side still holding each other. Helena played with his cock and it soon became erect. He then rolled over onto her body and she guided his cock into her cunt. I was now about to watch my wife actually get fucked by another man! Well, they began to fuck and I became so excited I just had to get my cock out of my pants. I really wanted to join in with them but decided I would wait until Steven left and I would have Helena to myself! After they had cum they rested and talked with me about all sorts of things. Helena commented it was much nicer to be fucked on a full sized bed rather than on the examination table! Some half hour later Steven fucked her again, this time with Helena in a doggie position and I was able to watch closely as he pumped into her cunt and played with her asshole with his fingers. I thought he was going to fuck her in the asshole but he eventually shot his load deep into her cunt. After much kissing and caressing, Steven left and I had my lovely wife all to myself.

Helena asked me how I felt about fucking her after she had been fucked by another man and still had his cum in her body. I just grinned at her and told her I really wanted her right now. I slipped off my clothes and climbed onto the bed and quickly entered her cunt. It was so sloppy that I really didn't get any friction from the walls of her cunt, but I was so excited just by the fact I had my cock in her cunt that I soon came. I was delighted that Helena came at the same time with me. She really had a sloppy cunt by this time. I really love Helena and I guess I have just accepted the fact that she will continue to fuck Steven. We kept telling each other that they were fucking - we were making love!

As it turned out I found out later, when she told me, that she had also fucked one of the pharmaceutical representatives who called at the surgery. He had found out she wasn't wearing panties when she had leant over to pick up some fallen papers. He reached over and felt her bare cunt and told her he wanted to fuck her. She hadn't objected and so, despite Steven being in his office, and a number of patients waiting just nearby, she let this representative fuck her while she was bent over her desk. They couldn't be seen because of the high counter which hid them. She told the representative that this was a once only thing and she wouldn't fuck him again! He accepted that quite readily and called next visit with a bottle of champagne and a lovely bunch of flowers to say thanks. He caused no further trouble and Helena was very glad he didn't talk about what had happened to the other representatives who called on her.

Helena always tells me what she has been doing and I love her dearly. I have easily accepted Helena's extramarital affairs knowing that she loves me just as much and will stay with me forever.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers
12