My Wife: The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnWH625
JohnWH625
24 Followers

What kind of man allows the love of his life to engage in sex with another man? Would it make me less of a man to allow someone else shove a meaty cock into her pussy? On the other hand, I want my wife to be happy. I want her to be satisfied. I know that, if she is satisfied sexually, her stress level drops considerably, and having to be at home all day with three toddlers is stressful enough. Don't I owe it to the love of my life to make her as happy as I can? Wouldn't we have a closer relationship if I allowed her to play out her sexual fantasies? I mean, it's just sex. I know that sex to her is not an emotional act. She has the strange ability to differentiate sex and love.

I know that she loves me. I know she would not fall in love with a guy just because he has a huge dick. She needs more in her life than just satisfying, mind blowing sex. Sex is only one aspect of a healthy relationship. She needs mental stimulation; engaging conversation; she needs to laugh, and I provide all of that.

I decided at that very moment that I was going to let my wife become satisfied by another man's cock. It might take some getting used to, and I definitely wanted to be a part of it. I wanted to have a say in the choice of man. I wanted to meet him and go over some ground rules. I wanted to screen them and make sure they knew what they were getting into, I wanted them to know that, at the end of the day, she was MY wife, and she was going home to me. Whoever the man, or men were, my wife would know that I approved long before they ever slapped that condom on and drove that thick cock into her tight little hole. I would still have a say in it; I would just be a spectator for the actual event.

"Honey?" I leaned into her. "What would you say if I told you I was OK with you fucking some other guy?"

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Yes," I said. "I want you to be happy. I know that you need more sexually than I can give. I want to be able to give you the gift of sexual satisfaction, and the only way for me to truly do that is to allow you to take on a lover. I'm not saying it will be perfect, and I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I want you to know that I love you enough, and I feel our marriage is strong enough for you to fuck another man."

I saw a slight smile come across her face. I could tell she was mulling it over in her head. All of those questions of infidelity and emotional stability were crossing her mind. Could she do it? Would she be able to truly separate the two?

"The kids are awake, sweetie. Let's take a quick shower, and you can go downstairs and fix breakfast while I get them up. We can talk about it after breakfast. I was searching a website for a place. We can talk about it later. I want you to know: I love you very much, and I am flattered that you would do this for me. It means so much to me to know you would even consider it."

With that, she got up, admonished the soaked sheet as she shook her head and turned on the shower.

With a smile, she said, "You coming?"

"I already did....twice."

"Mmmm. Yes you did, sweetheart. You filled me up, and now it's leaking down my leg. Come take a shower with me and get me cleaned up. I can't wait to show you the place I found."

I got out of bed, and my legs almost collapsed under me. My thighs were pounding and I could hardly walk to the shower. I grunted and groaned, but the thought of seeing my wife's face as she took the entire shaft of a thick long cock had my own cock beginning to get hard again. By the time I reached the shower, the images of my wife being completely satisfied permeated my mind and made my cock stand out completely hard.

My wife looked between my legs. "Mmmm. Is that for me?" she said.

I just nodded. She grabbed at my balls and pulled me into the shower.

This was going to be a long day.

JohnWH625
JohnWH625
24 Followers
12