My Wife, The Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife starts her journey to be a slut.
2.6k words
4.03
72.3k
12
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capelmawr
Capelmawr
60 Followers

Do not get me wrong, I never had the fantasy of watching my wife with another man, but there was just something about seeing her get what she had been looking for and seeing for myself what Marge had set up for me (and my wife) that I could not resist.

I switched on the video and saw that they had already reached the spare room. Then I saw what I had missed earlier, there were four of them! The other man had obviously not come into the living room when Marge and Dan did, but when I saw him I realized that there was always going to be two of them. I also saw that I did not know him.

Dan wasted no time in getting Samantha down onto the bed. He took off her shoes and began the difficult task of getting her ultra tight slacks off. It took a little time before he was successful and meanwhile the other man had taken her top off, so that my wife now lay fully naked on the bed for them to feast their eyes upon. She looked absolutely delicious.

Dan immediately lifted her legs up high in the air and bent to feast himself on her inviting pussy. His tongue first swept up the full length of her slit and then made the return journey, bringing a soft 'mmm' from Samantha's lips.

Emboldened by her reaction he swept his tongue back up again and this time captured her clit, already on bold display, between his lips and began sucking on it. I could hear the gentle sounds of his sucking above the moans coming from Sam's lips.

His sucking became more urgent and he slipped two fingers into her opening and began finger fucking her. Her moans became louder as she surrendered herself to his administrations. He broke off then to tear off his clothes.

When he had finished he returned to the bed and lay on top of Samantha, this time in the classic 69 position. His cock pressed up against her lips and she slowly opened her mouth to let it in and started licking and sucking it. He, in turn re-started his oral stimulation of her pussy whilst still finger fucking her.

For the next five to ten minutes the only sound was the slurping of both their mouths on the others organs. Suddenly Samantha arched her back, so strongly that she almost flung Dan off of her, and I knew that she had cum.

Dan now got off of Sam and lay down on the bed, face up, holding his cock up in the air signifying he wanted Sam to climb on board. "It will be easier for you this way." He said.

Samantha followed his suggestion and knelt with a knee either side of his body and positioned her pussy directly above his cock. Although I had seen him before in the showers I was amazed at its size and girth.

I always thought I was enough for most women, with seven inches to bring to the table, but Dan was at least two and a half inches longer that me and about three inches thicker. I wondered whether Samantha could take him.

I soon found out that she could as she lowered herself onto that monster and watched as it slowly slid into her. Just the head at first, but slowly, as she wiggled about it got deeper and deeper. She let out an enormous sigh as it finally bottomed out inside her.

Dan let her just sit there on his cock whilst she got used to it stretching her beyond anything |I had managed to give her and then slowly and gingerly she began lifting herself up and dropping down again.

I zoomed the camera in on her pussy and saw how much she was stretched out. Her pussy looked like an elastic band wrapped round his cock as together they pumped it in and out of her.

She really began to moan and groan with the feelings he was bringing to her body and began intoning "Fuck it, fuck that pussy" over and over like it was a religious chant. Dan was smiling, like the cat who'd got the cream as she worked her pussy on his cock.

Marge, who'd been giving the other man head, whilst watching Samantha, broke off her work to smile at her and say "You love what that big cock is doing for you, don't you."

"Yes, I love his big cock." Samantha screamed as she came for the second time.

Dan now spun her round like a top on his cock so that she was now facing his feet and placed his hands under her arse and began lifting her up and down to propel his cock deep inside her.

Samantha now began to grunt as he pounded her pussy, to the rhythm of his thrusts. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, " my darling cried in joy as she came once more.

Finally Dan moved her into a position on her back with her legs over his shoulders and really went to town on her pussy, slamming his cock in and out of her. I watched as his ball sac tightened around his balls, and then with a final joint cry they both came together.

Slowly, Dan disengaged from Sam, and the other man moved quickly to take his place. I had only a second to register that although not as big as Dan he was still better hung than me, as he had plunged his cock into Samantha and picked up the rhythm from where Dan had left off.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and so quickly changed back to the Television programme, just in time as Dan came into the lounge.

"Sorry if it got a bit noisy," he said, "Hope it didn't spoil your programme. She can be a noisy bitch can't she? I tell you what she is as tight as hell, just like a virgin. But, come to think of it, compared to taking your cock, she was, wasn't she."

I glared at him. Just then there was a call from upstairs from Marge, and he turned, stroking his cock. "Sorry, I've got to go. Seems my services are required again. I hope I can keep up with her, seems she wants to make up for what she's missed in one night."

I waited a while before switching the video cameras back on and was greeted this time with the image of Dan fucking Samantha doggy style. Whilst the other man fed his cock into her mouth.

After a while I got fed up with their sexual gymnastics, switched everything off and went upstairs to bed. I couldn't sleep however. What man could to the sound of his wife's screams of joy, moans and groans and cries of "More, fuck me harder" ringing in his ears?

Eventually there was a long keening wail after which everything went quiet and just afterwards I heard the sound of the front door closing. I got up and went into the spare room. Samantha lay on the bed, naked still, with cum oozing out of her pussy and (Horror of horrors) her arse. I covered her up with the duvet and went back to bed.

MONDAY.

I only slept intermittently and finally got up at six – o –clock, dressed and went down stairs. As soon as it was decent I phoned up work and said I would not be in that day, and settled down, drinking cups of tea, whilst I waited for Sam to put in an appearance.

She finally came down at ten-o-clock, looking bleary eyed and walking funny, dressed in a nightdress.

I made her a cup of tea and watched whilst she stood drinking it.

"You could at least sit down at the table with me." I said.

"I can't," she replied, "Dan broke my arse in last night and it is really sore this morning."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Not to begin with, it hurt too much. His cock is so big. But after a while the pain went away and then he started playing with my clit and finger fucking me whilst he pounded away at my arse, and I came more than I have ever done in my life. It amazes me that I have never done that before, but I think I will make up for that now."

At that moment the doorbell rang and I went to open the door. Of course it was Marge.

"Is she up yet?" she asked.

"Yes."

"She must be resilient. After the pounding she took last night I would have thought that she would sleep the day away recovering. Still, I've come to plan tomorrows night out. "

She brushed past me into the kitchen. "Hi, Sam" she said, "How did you like last night?"

Samantha gave me a worried look. "It was everything I could have wanted" she said. "I do not think I have ever cum so many times. It made me wonder why I have not given in to Dan before now. He fucked me ragged."

"Well, I know he wants a repeat performance, but I think tomorrow night we'll try something different." She produced another carrier bag. "Here is your costume for tomorrow night. We will be going to a student party. They can be delicious, at that age (most of them will be just eighteen) they can cum up to five or six times a night. It'll be just what you need."

My heart skipped a beat. I had hoped that last night would be enough for Sam, to find out that she was continuing with her "adventures" was a knock to my ego.

The two girls then went into the living room to plan their next escapade.

TUESDAY.

I got home early from work, having arranged to take the next two weeks as holiday, something I was long overdue for. When I got home Samantha was in the bathroom 'getting ready for her next adventure' as she put it. When she eventually came downstairs I groaned at her new costume for the evening. It seemed inevitable that she was going to be screwed that night once again.

This time her slacks were white, but once again they were like a second skin on her, leaving nothing to the imagination at the back as they followed the contours of her fine arse and dug into the cleft between her juicy buttocks. At the front her mound was again well defined and it took no imagination to see the lips of her pussy and the gap between them. Her T shirt was also white and clung to her tits as though caressing them and making anyone who saw her want to caress them too. Once again there was a slogan front and back. "I AM LOOKING FOR A TAXIDERMIST STUDENT" was on the front, and on the back "I NEED MY LITTLE PUSSY STUFFED". I had no doubt she would get her wish tonight!

Marge came and collected her at around eight o clock, complimenting Sam on the way she looked. She could not resist a parting shot at me as they went out the door.

"Look at what you missed by neglecting her. Don't worry; there will be lots of men wanting to make it up to her tonight."

Once again I settled to my lonely vigil, waiting for them to return. I switched the TV on and sat there only half watching the screen. In my minds eye I could see Samantha on the bed, surrounded by a lot of lucky leering men.

It was eleven o clock when they returned, and I could hear three sets of footsteps mounting the stairs as Marge put her head round the door.

"We are going upstairs for a little fun (well actually we hope it will be a lot of fun). Don't worry, I have measured both of them and they are all over 8 inches long. She'll get her injection of big cock again tonight."

She gave me a big leer before she went out the door and up the stairs.

By the time I managed to switch over to the video camera they had already undressed Sam and one of them was feeding his cock into her mouth whilst the other feasted on her pussy. It didn't take long for Samantha to get her first cum of the night, and when she had the man feasting on her pussy rose up, knelt between her thighs and plunged his rampant cock deep into her. She came again instantly.

He kept pumping away at her until he came in her, and then the other one took his place and began screwing her relentlessly.

At this point I forgot it was my wife getting her pussy pounded. It was more like watching a particularly erotic blue movie, and I unzipped my trousers and started wanking.

I got so carried away I nearly didn't hear Marge come down the stairs until she had opened the door. Then I quickly zipped up my pants and switched the TV back to the normal channels just in time.

"I wish you could see her getting it tonight, those two are really hammering her," she said, "She's really turning into a right little whore."

She cocked her head to one side as a particularly loud scream echoed through the house. "I wonder what they are doing to her now to get that reaction." She said and left to go back upstairs.

Returning to the video I saw Samantha on top of one of the men who was ramming his cock up into her whilst the other was ramming his cock into her arse. "You really love getting your sizzling cunt rammed whilst having your arse fucked, don't you?" One of them yelled.

"YEEESSS!" Screamed Samantha.

"Next time we'll bring another big cocked man so that we can make you airtight, do you want that, a cock in your cunt, one in your arse and another to suck on?"

"YES, bring it on." She yelled again as she came again.

I could hold back more, and came in spurts that flew across the living room.

"I know, lets get her limped dick husband up here for him to get the blow job whilst we fuck her." Said one of them, "What about that Sexy Sam?"

Samantha did not reply.

"Come on, girl, you know you would like it. Me in your tight little pussy, Jake in your arse and your husband in your mouth."

It obviously appealed to Marge, who began persuading Samantha to demand that I come up to the room and be sucked off by her. I was glad to see Samantha holding out for so long, but in the end she gave way and I could once again hear Marge running down the stairs.

"Samantha wants you," She said.

"What for? I asked.

"She wants to give you a blow job whilst they fuck her in her arse and her snatch." She said, with an evil smile. "Do you think you can raise it for her?"

I told her in words as crude as I could find that no way was she going to humiliate me by having me join in her tableau of debauchery, and that I would kill her if she tried to make me.

When she saw how determined I was, she went back upstairs. And I sat back down and watched Television for a while until I could stand it no longer and went upstairs to bed. Once again I was unable to go to sleep for all the noise coming from the spare room and it was not until around four-o-clock that I heard them leave, one of them shouting upstairs "That is a great little fuck slut you have there Mister." As he left.

Again they had left Sam uncovered on the bed, and once again I covered her up before returning to bed and trying to get to sleep.

To be continued.

Capelmawr
Capelmawr
60 Followers