My Wife's Audition Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

"Okay," said Gary quietly, "but my cock is really, really ready for your pussy. Let's not wait too long."

I placed several condoms and a tube of K-Y Jelly on a folding chair near the couch and drew Gary's, and the other guys', attention to them.

At this point, I was standing up, too, and obviously not shooting. Seeing this, the guys behind broke their silence. Carlo said, "That was really hot pussy eating, Gary. Nancy, did you like that? I can do it even better than Gary, you know. And I can make you cum before I fuck you with this." (He had removed his shorts and was brandishing a large erection he seemed very proud of.) Out-of-shape Jim said, "Way better than a porno! I never saw that done before except in a porno." The other Jim just said, "That was fucking hot!" There were other things of the sort said, too, but can't recall them all. Only Ernie seemed to be keeping quiet.

As Gary and Nancy arranged their bodies for their sixty-nine scene, I told the others that it was almost time for the "barging in" segment. I reminded them that I wanted them fully dressed at first, so I asked Carlo to put his shorts back on. I said it would be in about ten minutes, so they should work their way over to the stairway where I would shoot them crashing down the stairs into the game room.

As Gary lay down on his back with his head facing to my right, Nancy straddled his body on her knees so that her ass was just above his face. I began shooting again from the right end of the couch as she slowly lowered her gorgeous cunt on to his mouth and, leaning forward, guided his cock into her mouth with her left hand. I videoed her head bobbing up and down, but I didn't have a clear shot of her cock-sucking because her body was in the way.

I had an excellent view, though, of Gary's tongue at work on and inside Nancy's cunt. I zoomed in tight on his tongue lashing her clit and cunt lips, which he'd pulled wide open with his thumbs to allow even deeper access. This aggressive thumb action pulled her asshole open, too. Her whole crotch area was glistening wet. Several times he inserted one or two fingers deep inside her as he licked her clit.

I was getting so horny then that I would've loved to have put down the camera, dropped my trousers, and rammed my cock deep into that pretty asshole of hers as Gary ate her. But, first things first. I needed to keep on shooting the video.

I noticed that the guys were in no rush to go over by the stairs as I'd asked them to. They were all still standing ten feet or so in front of the couch gawking at their lucky friend having his cock sucked by this beautiful piece of ass who would soon be available to them too. Ernie was openly masturbating through his sweat pants.

Nancy was moaning as she sucked Gary's cock. She obviously liked what he was doing to her with his tongue (and with his fingers, too) but was probably too busy tending to his cock to pay full attention to her own pleasure. She'd told me before that she had her best orgasms with me when she was more or less passive and letting me take the initiative.

After three or four minutes of watching Nancy's cunt being thoroughly eaten by the handsome guy she used to work with, I moved over in front of the couch to get a better view of Nancy performing her half of the sixty-nine. She had his balls cupped in her right hand and was slowly working three or four inches his hard cock in and out of her mouth. She had her eyes closed. She noticed me shooting her, of course, but completely ignored me.

A few minutes later, Gary stopped eating her cunt and said, a little pleadingly, that he really, really wanted to fuck her. Nancy took his cock out of her mouth then and, smiling with a sloppy wet mouth into the camera, ran her right hand up and down the shaft of his cock several times as though trying to dry it off.

Then she asked for a condom and Ernie got one from the chair and gave it to her. She opened it with her teeth and, a little clumsily, managed to pull it over Gary's erection. "How does that feel?" she asked him over her shoulder. My guess is that this was the first condom she'd ever put on a man's cock. We never used them ourselves.

"It feels all right. I'd like it better without, but it feels all right."

She then climbed off him and, before he could sit up, bent down and took his cock into her mouth again. She sucked it only briefly then stood up and asked, "How did that feel?"

Instead of answering her, Gary swung both legs off the front of the couch and quite forcefully pulled my wife down on to his lap until she was facing him with her knees straddling his lap. A little awkwardly, he drew her to him and kissed her deeply. He then spread and bent his legs and let his shoulders slide down against the back of the couch. The effect of his doing this was startling, for as his big cock pressed against Nancy's ass cheeks, the crown of it at one point reached well above her tailbone.

I gestured emphatically to the guys to move over to the top of the stairs and, as I videoed the next few minutes of action in front of me, I heard them doing as asked. I knew that soon the actual fucking would begin and wanted them to barge in on Gary and my wife en flagrante.

Nancy had by now reached between her legs with her right hand and pulled Gary's cock under her. She then carefully positioned the head of it against her very wet cunt lips. Lifting her gorgeous ass slightly, she slid his cock up and down her cunt, groaning with pleasure as she did. He tried several times to thrust upward into her, but each time she raised her ass higher to avoid his actually penetrating her.

This tease went on for thirty seconds or so before Gary, evidently losing patience, gripped Nancy's waist and drove his cock as far up her cunt as it would go. Nancy gasped loudly as she was impaled, and when Gary began rapidly thrusting his cock up and into her again and again, she fell forward on him and began squealing with pleasure. Almost dizzy with excitement and jealousy, I zoomed in on Gary's cock driving powerfully in and pulling out of my wife's cunt. With grudging admiration, I captured on video the skilful way Gary varied the rhythm of his fucking and how each variation brought about a different sound of pleasure from her.

This man I'd never met before was playing my wife like a musical instrument.

After several minutes of relative passivity, Nancy began riding Gary's cock hard. She rode it faster and faster until her orgasm was close. She signaled its approach by stiffening her back and gasping for air. Gary then sped up his thrusting and soon she was groaning loudly and making loud "Oh, oh, oh!" sounds. As she came (for almost thirty seconds, I think), Gary's hands, which had been gripping her breasts, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart to give me a perfect close-up view of her asshole and, just beneath it, his hard cock still going in and out of her spasming cunt.

Nancy relaxed with a deep sigh and let her body fall forward on Gary then, and I decided that the moment had come for Gary's rude friends to barge into the game room. So I gestured to the guys and immediately raucous male voices flooded the room. Nancy quickly got free of Gary's cock and, acting confused, reached down to the floor to grab her blouse and try to cover herself with it.

I heard Carlo first. "Hey, my man," he said. "That's some nice blonde you've got there. Why didn't you tell us so we could come over and get some, too."

"That's some wood you got there, bro," said Out-of-Shape Jim. "Didn't you get to finish fucking her, man?"

Other crude things of this nature were said as Carlo, Ernie, and the two Jims milled around the couch looking at Gary, still slumped back on the couch in the position he'd been in while fucking Nancy, and Nancy, a little short of breath from her orgasm and looking embarrassed as she sat on the right end of the couch trying to cover herself by drawing her knees up in front of her.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers