My Wife's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,502 Followers

I wasn't as insulted as I might have been. I shook my head at them in disbelief. But, yet, at the same time, I should have known somehow. I thought back on the surprise visit, the missing robe, the suntan lotion, the bikini show, Brooke's dry hair, and the blowjob lesson. It was so obvious in hindsight.

The girls both laughed at me and my bewilderment as well as the slow realizations that crossed my face. While their laughter was at my expense, given what had just happened, my ego was fine.

"You could have just asked me, you know," I muttered.

Brooke replied, "We had to know how attracted to her you were."

"Yeah," Nikki said. "You've always been so gentlemanly around me that it was hard to tell."

As Brooke put on her sunglasses and opened the front door she said, "We'll be back from the beach in a few hours, so have a good lunch and rest up, babe."

Nikki smiled at me and added, as she followed Brooke out the door, "Yeah, you're going to need the energy!"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,502 Followers