My Wife's Boss Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaygreenx
jaygreenx
725 Followers

"No, it would make me proud of what she has done. She's so hot and having her take your superior cock will make me proud of her."

"And what about when I'm ready to cum? Will you allow another man to shoot his seed into your fertile wife? To have unprotected sex with her, and deliver his load into her womb where it could easily make her pregnant?" Heinz was rock hard now and smirking.

"Please. It would be so right for you to deliver your cream to her, to inject your male essence into my wife. It would be the most natural thing in the world." I was so hard now I was dripping pre-cum on the concrete pool deck. With that Heinz drove his long cock into my throat once more. Held it there for a moment, and then withdrew.

"I think I'm ready to impregnate your wife. Caroline, prepare her for me." Heinz moved to the lunge where Caroline had been going down on Ann. She parted Ann's legs wide, and guided Heinz' throbbing cock to Ann's vaginal lips. "Are you ready Ann? Do you want me in you now?"

"Oh please, I'm so ready. Drive into me all the way." Ann's voice was thin and hoarse; she was nearly begging to be impaled by that long shaft. Heinz held his cock in his fist and rubbed the huge head up and down her slit, his helmet becoming wet and shiny with her juices. Then he allowed the tip to slip into her. "Oh yes, yes, please, don't tease me with it." Ann pleaded. Heinz had found purchase within her now, and had the head of his cock buried in my wife's pussy. I could see the folds of her labia stretched around his cock just below the head. He looked at me and proceeded forward. Relentlessly he sank into her, not stopping until his pubic hair met her newly bald pussy. "OH! OH! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yes. It's so deep. Thank you!" Ann literally screamed. I could tell she was cumming. An orgasm had actually been ripped out of her just by him entering her fully. Heinz held himself deep within her while she completed her spasms. Ann's' eyes opened and she looked into his. "That was the most intense feeling I've ever had. I never thought I could cum like that just from having a cock in me. You haven't even......Oh!" Heinz began to move out of her. His long cock pulling out and out and out, until just the head remained. Then all the way back in, causing Ann to breath out hard. "OOOOOOH! Yes." Heinz found a rhythm and began seriously fucking Ann.

Caroline watched as Heinz' cock disappeared and then reappeared over and over into Ann. She reached for my cock and stroked me absently as she watched. "Look at that cock." She hissed, not taking her eyes off of it. "It is giving your wife so much pleasure. Her sweet little pussy has never had anything so big moving into it, making love to it. She feels more like a woman now than ever before." I couldn't help myself and I came hard, shooting my cum onto Caroline's hand. She didn't even notice at first. "Hmm, I can see why Ann needs this. That's not much cum from someone who hasn't cum all day."

"All week actually" I said, humiliated, and enjoying the tremors of my orgasm at the same time. "I saved it for this night." Caroline absently licked my cum form her hand, still watching the action going on before her.

"Here, you clean this up." She raised her palm to me, and offered me my own semen. "It will help you get hard again." I licked the cream from her hand. The warmth, and salty taste did cause me to start thinking I could stay hard. My attention moved back to Ann & Heinz. He was really moving into her now, having reached a rhythm, his long, thick cock moving in and out of her body. Pulling her lips with it in the out swing, and driving them back in when he entered her again.

"I'm close Ann, so close. Do you think Mark will mind if I breed you now?" Heinz asked as he paused, the tip of his cock at the entrance to red swollen pussy.

"Oh, please! Please, don't tease me, I need you inside before I can think." Ann pleaded. She pulled Heinz forward until he was buried inside her. "Mmmmmmm, yes, that's what I needed. Now about your question...." She looked at me. I stood next to Caroline who was absently fondling my cock as she stared at her husband's endowment. "What do you say Mark? Would it be all right if Heinz came inside me? Shot his seed into my fertile womb?" I seemed to recall she had already come home full of his sperm once, but I played along.

"I would be honored if Heinz would cum inside you." I said, kneeling next to them. "His potent seed would make you more of a woman, and I would love to see him empty his balls into you." I played my role, although the idea really did turn me on. I leaned in and held his large balls as they rested against her. They were drawing up and I knew he could cum whenever he wanted to.

"To be honest, I uuuh! Oh yes! I wasn't asking your permission, Mark. You know I'm cumming in her soon no matter what. I want you ready to go down on her after I'm done, I know how much you love my sperm." He turned back to Ann. "here you are my dear". With that he pulled himself even deeper into her and closed his eyes. I felt his balls tighten and start to spasm. He was cumming, his cream was flowing into her uterus, maybe impregnating her, and she didn't mind a bit. "Uh, uh, uh, mmmmmm, that's it, here you are my lovely, here's the real sperm you've been craving." Heinz pulled out half way and then I saw his shaft twitch a few more times as he transferred his semen into my wife. He pulled free and his cock was raging, red & turgid. The head was wide, and the hole on the end brining with white liquid. "You may have the last drop Mark." I took him in my mouth and sucked hard, pulling his last gush of juice from him. The salty, masculine flavor, and the musky aroma from their crotches made me so hard I was dizzy.

"Oooooh, yes, I'm so wet now. I can feel all that sperm inside me. Well, you can either provide clean-up service, or wait for his sperm to impregnate me. I'm so full I can feel his semen moving into my womb." Ann looked at me as Heinz stood and embraced his wife. They looked on as I dove between my wife's legs, desperately lapping at her swollen, stretched pussy, trying to lick up every trace of his sperm. Ann bore down and a large white river of cream ran from her into my mouth. "That's it, clean me up, drink his seed." Ann cooed as she moved toward another orgasm.

"So nice to see them enjoy your gift." Caroline said to Heinz as they kissed and looked down at me bringing my wife to another orgasm. "This big thing provides so much pleasure for those around us." Caroline lifted Heinz flaccid penis for effect. "I'll bet Mark will want to practice his cocksucking technique again tonight won't he?"

"Mark will suck me again tonight, but that will just be the preliminary show....the main event is coming. Mark will know how a woman feels when she takes her lover's cock inside of her. I will make them both pregnant tonight." Heinz chuckled as he kissed his wife. Looking over at them I couldn't believe it but his cock had begun to lengthen in her small hand.

.... To be continued

Comments can be sent through the link below.

jaygreenx
jaygreenx
725 Followers
12