My Wife's Boss the Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't find the words to describe how I felt. I heard this wife, in her deepest, horniest voice, BEGGING me to "fuck me, please fuck me, please stick your cock in me, Dam I've got to have it now, PLEASE!"

It was obvious she wanted a lot more cock, more cock than I could ever give her. Jim had one unfaithful wife on his hands, and I had to wonder if he knew he was a cuckold?

I just pondered the situation looking around the room of photographs and a semi-limp cock that wasn't showing any signs of recovering any time soon. Debra still spread eagle on the bed masturbating for all she was worth.

Then she started bucking and groaned for a full minute at this point, and she never took her eyes off me. Even when her eyes rolled back in her head as she came, she did her best to return her gaze to me as she came down from her orgasm.

Debra and I lay in each other's arms after that, for some time after, stirring only enough to kiss whatever was closest at hand. Since that evening, the two of us still see each other, but usually it is just a friendly get together as couples and it's a hell of a lot of fun.

12