My Wife's Convention Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy is invited to a birthday party.
7.5k words
4.25
62.5k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

3. We Plant a Dirty Idea in Allen's Mind

We woke up Saturday morning at about 7:30. Nancy was slightly on edge, knowing that Allen was coming by to take her to breakfast at nine o'clock. He'd promised to bring a condom with him so (he'd been led to expect) she'd allow him have full-on intercourse with him.

For some reason, though, she didn't seem to be looking forward to fucking him today. She said, in the light of day, non-spontaneous sex-by-appointment didn't seem very appealing.

She made a pot of coffee for us while I went down the street and retrieved our car. I pulled it into our driveway so Allen would think what Nancy and I meant for him to think: that the man living with Nancy's imaginary friend Debbie had come home.

[The story we'd invented was that Nancy is a wronged wife from Salt Lake City staying at her friend's house. Her friend "Debbie," supposedly out of town until Sunday, lives with a man named "Bob." Bob was out of town, too, when Nancy arrived Saturday night. But sometime last night he came home.]

Over our coffee we finalized our story. I was, of course,"Bob." I'd be there when Allen came by to take Nancy out to breakfast. I might even be able to wheedle an invitation to join them. The main thing Nancy and I had to do was not reveal that we were a couple.

Allen showed up at about 9:10. He was dressed more or less the same way he'd been dressed last night, though he'd changed his shirt and he wasn't wearing a tie. He was wearing the same sports coat.

Nancy invited him in and introduced me as Bob. I shook hands with him and invited him to sit down for a few minutes in the living room. Nancy, looking delectable in a tight pair of jeans and a sweater, sat down with us.

I explained that I'd just arrived this morning from Napa where I was a minor partner in a business. I figured, rightly, that this account was vague and dull enough for him to accept without asking any questions.

"Bob was surprised to find me here," said Nancy, with a little laugh. "When he got here I was in the downstairs shower. He was rummaging around in the kitchen when I got out. I think he got to see me naked."

"Not for the first time, though" I said. "Have you told him what you and Debbie used to do back in Colorado?"

Nancy did a good imitation of a blush and Allen seemed to blush, too.

"Do you mind if I tell him?" I asked her.

"No. I'm not ashamed of it. It was a good way to make money without working too many hours. It freed us up to study."

I launched into our agreed-upon story: "Nancy and Debbie were at the University of Colorado together. They even roomed together for a while. Anyway, since they were, and still are, total babes, they used to work bachelor parties and other parties that involved them stripping and dancing for a bunch of guys. It was pretty easy money. I was dating Debbie at the time, and I used to go with them as their driver and body guard."

As I said this, in order to seem somewhat credible, I tried to look as physically imposing as I could. I'm a little over six feet tall and weigh maybe 190. But I've gotten a little soft in the past three years.

"I may have to go back to something like that again," said Nancy. "I've decided to divorce my asshole husband and I'm going to need to make some money. It's a good thing, I guess, that he didn't know about my checkered past when we met. But now I don't care what he knows. Maybe I'll become as promiscuous as he is."

Supportive friend that I was, I eagerly agreed to the idea: "You still look great, Nancy. You could easily go back to it."

"We'll see what happens," she said noncommittally. Then, looking at Allen, she asked him, "Should we go now? Bob recommended a restaurant in the neighborhood and I think I can find it." She held a slip of paper in her hand on which I'd written directions to a place we like on Clement Street.

As Nancy and Allen stood up to go, Nancy turned to me and asked me if I'd like to come with them. Allen looked down at the floor. He probably didn't want me trailing along, but I had some privileges as Nancy's old, supposedly non-sexual, friend.

"Sure," I answered. "We can go in my car. Then you won't need driving directions."

As we climbed into our car, Nancy in the front with me and Allen in the back seat, he explained that he had to park his car almost two blocks away. Parking is pretty tight in our neighborhood.

We sat down together at the Clement Street Bar and Grill and were served a very decent breakfast. Nancy sat next to Allen and I sat across from them. As we ate, we chatted a little about Allen's work. As a conversationalist, we discovered, he was pretty boring. So Nancy resumed talking about what a bastard her husband was. She kept repeating how she really wanted to get even with him, even though she knew this was not a psychologically mature thing to do.

I asked Allen if he and his fellow trainers were having a good time at their convention. He said it had been pretty dull, actually. If he hadn't met Nancy, it wouldn't have been any fun at all.

"Aren't there any parties or anything?" I asked him.

"Well, not many. There's a birthday party for a guy I know tonight at the hotel. I'm not sure I'm going, though." He looked at Nancy as he said this. He was obviously thinking that the two of them might get up to something more exciting than a birthday party.

"Is it going to be a raunchy or a well-mannered party?" asked Nancy.

"Well, you know how a bunch of men are. These things can get a little out of hand."

Laughing, she said, "Like the parties Debbie and I used to work. Mostly there wasn't any trouble, but sometimes guys, especially college guys, got pretty physical with us. And then we'd see them on campus and it could be sort of embarrassing."

I spread the bullshit a little deeper. "I actually had to pull a guy off Debbie once. Some guy had her down on the floor and was about to penetrate her."

"And don't forget, once you were way too slow helping me," added Nancy. "I had a rough couple of weeks worrying about being pregnant or catching some disease. It was that damned basketball player, remember?"

I offered a ridiculously lame defense. "But I only let it happen that once, right?"

She laughed quietly and said, "Well, let's not talk about it now."

I could tell we'd really gotten Allen's attention. So, he must have been realizing, the girl he'd picked up last night was not just an angry wife. She had a sexual history, assuming he believed it, that probably made her unlike any other woman he'd been involved with. No wonder she'd been so easy – well, at least, to a point. Was he beginning to see her in a more strictly sexual light? I hoped so.

The fact that Nancy's real sexual history was even wilder than the one we'd invented for her was our little secret.

We finished breakfast and I drove us back to our house. I wasn't sure what Allen had in mind. Most likely he had a pack of condoms on him somewhere – my guess was in a pocket of his sports coat.

When we entered the house at about 10:45, I ran upstairs and said I needed to take care of something. Nancy and Allen went through the dining room and kitchen and back to the guest room. Walking together, they looked very much a couple.

In our bedroom upstairs, I sat down and wondered: What exactly were they going to do? All that sexual talk over breakfast might've somehow inflamed Allen and possibly even Nancy. Had I outfoxed myself by getting out of the way so completely? I didn't mind if she fucked Allen; I'd given her my explicit permission. But didn't I get to watch? I knew there was no way to see into the guest room window from outside without being seen.

After sitting in our room for about twenty minutes, my curiosity got the better of me. I took off my shoes, walked quietly downstairs, and tiptoed into the kitchen. The door to the guest room was closed, but I could hear muted voices in there. Then I heard Nancy laugh and Allen's voice raised a little louder.

Then, for several minutes, I didn't hear anything.

What was going on? I tiptoed over to the door and put my ear next to it. If I were caught doing this, there was an easy explanation. After all, this was my (that is "Bob's") house. I had a right to be in my own kitchen no matter what was happening in an adjoining room. So I really didn't need to offer an explanation.

At first, all I could hear through the door were muted voices. Occasionally Nancy raised her voice so I could make out words. Once, for some reason, she said, "Never mind!" Then there were several minutes when I couldn't hear anything. Were they kissing maybe?

Then, for the first time, I heard the sound of the bed springs. The bed in the guest room is rather old and makes a creaking sound whenever anyone moves on it. The creaks weren't rhythmical, though. At least they weren't fucking.

Moments later I heard a small noise that I recognized. It was a moan that Nancy makes when she experiences sexual pleasure. This was followed a few seconds later by a louder moan. Allen was doing something to my wife. I wondered. Was he eating her cunt?

Suddenly, I heard the bed creak more loudly. But for about thirty seconds I couldn't hear anything else. Then, at first quietly then more loudly, I heard the bed creaking rhythmically. Except for the creaking, and once the sound of the headboard banging against the back wall, I heard nothing else for almost a minute. Finally, I thought I heard Nancy gasp. This was followed by words I could barely make out: in a sort of stage whisper, she said, "Oh, Allen! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

Damn! Just on the other side of the door this guy was fucking my wife! And she was loving it!

I realized while actual fucking was going on there was no chance of my being detected listening at the door. I took my cock out of my pants. It was already hard and throbbing. As I stroked it, I remembered how good Nancy's cunt had felt on it last night as she rode it. Now another man was having the same, or a similar, experience with it.

I went over to the kitchen counter and got a paper towel. Then I went back to the door.

Over the next ten minutes, Nancy's groans and gasps got louder, and excited, breathless words came out of her: "Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard like that! Oh, God! Fuck me, Allen!"

I could hear him, too, despite the sound of the bed creaking and my wife's excited utterances. He was making a sort of grunting noise.

When about a minute later my beautiful wife gasped loudly and screamed her orgasm, I ejaculated copiously into the paper towel. I was surprised that I had so much left in me after the big mess I'd made in Nancy's cunt last night.

The noises in the guest room subsided just after Nancy came. Things were quiet for about thirty seconds. Then, placing my ear to the door, I heard her ask him, "So you want that again, just like last night?" He grunted something I couldn't hear. A few seconds later, Nancy stage-whispered, "Yes, that's OK."

That's when I heard a snapping sound. I didn't know what it was until a little later when Nancy told me it was probably the sound of Allen removing his condom. This was just before she sucked his cock as she sat on the end of the bed and he stood in front of her with his hands behind her head.

Still listening at the door, I'd guessed that it was something like this. I couldn't hear the slurping sounds that were probably being made, but I couldn't miss Allen's voice: "Oh, God, that feels so good! Keep doing that. Oh, God."

He sounded religious.

Then there was more grunting until about a minute later when he announced, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your mouth now!" As he did this, I heard Nancy say, just once, "Oh, yes!" She told me later he came more around her mouth than inside it. After the first spurt, she'd withdrawn her mouth and let him ejaculate on her lips, nose, and chin.

She didn't actually like semen in her mouth, she told me later, unless it was mine.

Anyway, I knew Nancy's morning session with Allen was over. So I tiptoed out of the kitchen and walked back upstairs. I lay down on our bed and waited to see what would take place next.

About fifteen minutes later (at about noon), I heard a noise downstairs. It was the front door closing. I got up and went to the top of the stairs. Nancy, barefooted but dressed again in her jeans and sweater, was walking up toward me.

When she got to the top of the stairs, I embraced her.

She returned the embrace then pushed back from me. "Don't try to kiss me, all right? I want to get cleaned up first. I'll tell you everything that happened when I get out of the shower, OK?"

Pulling off her sweater, she walked past me and into the bathroom. As she passed me I patted her ass, which, in those tight jeans of hers, was a real hand magnet.

I waited patiently in the bedroom for her to finish showering. About fifteen minutes later, she walked into the bedroom totally naked and looking, all five-feet-four-inches of her, like a goddess. I was sitting on the side of the bed. She came over to me and sat on my lap. Throwing her arms around me, she gave me a deep wet kiss.

"I'm sorry we didn't arrange it better so you could watch," she said. "You're not upset with me, are you?"

"No. Everything is fine," I answered. I didn't feel like telling her yet that I'd heard everything that she and Allen had done.

She kissed me again. Then she continued: "You know, this morning I really didn't think this would happen. Then I remembered that I'd pretty much agreed to have sex with him today. And it seemed to be what he expected. So I thought to myself, 'I'll just get it over with. It's no big deal.' And that's pretty much what happened."

"So you didn't enjoy it?" I asked.

"Well, actually I did. He did a pretty good job of fucking me from behind. But what he really wanted was for me to suck him again the way I did last night. He said his wife and a girl he's been dating never did that for him. He hadn't had his cock sucked in about five years, he said. So I let him take off his condom, and I gave him a blow-job."

"You said he fucked you from behind. You mean dog-style?"

"Yes. It felt really good, but I didn't cum until I began playing with my clit. Allen's cock alone wasn't quite enough. Yours is, you know. When you fuck me that way, I get totally carried away and cum without fingering myself."

I laid her back on the bed and lay down next to her for a while. We kissed and fondled one another some more, and I confessed that I'd overheard what had gone on in the guest room. And I confessed, as well, that I'd masturbated while listening.

"That's good, darling," she said. "I'm glad you got something out of it. Maybe, since both of us have just had sex, we can just lie here for a little while and rest. Later we can have a nice fuck. Meanwhile, I've got something else to tell you. I need your opinion about it."

She got up then and put on one of my large sports jerseys to keep warm. When she returned to the bed, I asked her what she needed to tell me.

"When I gave Allen the poor-me-I-need-money-routine he told me he thought I could make some money, though not a lot, if I attended his friend's birthday party tonight. There'll be about ten guys there, he said. If each one tossed in twenty bucks, that would make two-hundred dollars. He said he'd make up the difference himself if they couldn't get this much together."

"What would they expect you to do?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But I told him to tell the others not to expect a professional stripper. I told him I'm really rusty. So he's agreed to tell them that he knows this girl whose husband ripped her off and needs money. She's never had any experience getting naked in front of men. She'll need to get slightly drunk before she'll do it."

I didn't say anything for a few seconds, and Nancy asked me, "Does this sound like something that would be fun? Also, does it seem safe to you? I wouldn't do it unless you came along as Bob, my driver. You could keep things safe for me, and I'm sure Allen would help me, too. I think he actually likes me."

Since something like this was something Nancy and I had been angling for with Allen since breakfast, there wasn't much to discuss. The thought of my beautiful blonde wife getting naked in a hotel room with a bunch of randy, probably drunk, men was very appealing to me. And I knew that one of my darling wife's biggest thrills was being the center of sexual attention for a bunch of men.

"I gave Allen my cell phone number," continued Nancy. "He said he'd call me back this afternoon about the birthday party. He has to talk with some other guys and see if it's OK. I told him, since I was so rusty, instead of stripping I'd rather do a lingerie show for the guys. You know, where I model items for them and they get to help me put them on and take them off."

"But you don't have any fancy lingerie, do you?" I asked.

She nuzzled up to me and kissed my ear. "Fancy, schmancy," she said. "I need to buy some more skimpy panties and a bra or two. I'm thinking K-Mart quality not Frederick's of Hollywood. Would you like to take me shopping this afternoon? It might be fun."

I kissed her back. "Let's get dressed and go out for lunch first. Then I'd love to take you shopping. Even if this thing tonight falls through, it'll be fun buying trashy undies for you."

So we went downtown and had lunch at a place we like near Union Square. Then we went to Macy's and Nancy bought some overpriced panties and two bras. She also bought a couple of other items that I didn't pay much attention to. Afterwards, we walked a few blocks down to the Tenderloin where we found a sex shop. There we bought her a pair of crotchless panties.

At about 2:30, as we were getting into our car to drive home, Allen called Nancy's cell. He told her that there were several events at the convention that would take place that afternoon and evening. The birthday party, for a guy named Curtis, wouldn't start until around 10:00 p.m. He said that several guys, clean-cut Christians, didn't want to attend the party if a sexy girl showed up, so only about six men would actually be there. But these six, he assured her, had no scruples about participating in something a little raunchy.

The plan was for Nancy and me to meet Allen in one of the downstairs bars of the hotel at about 9:30. We'd have a drink before going up to Curtis's room. Nancy was to be a birthday surprise for Curtis, assuming that none of his friends had leaked it. Curtis, according to Allen, would like his surprise a lot. He was married but the sort of guy who was up for anything.

We got home at about 3:30, stripped off our clothing, and went straight to bed. We lay there talking for almost thirty minutes about her routine at tonight's party. She repeated what she told me earlier: that she'd let the guys help her put on and take off her new bras and panties. She'd allow a lot of feeling up and fingering, but she didn't think she'd let anyone fuck her.

I asked her if she was getting excited about what would probably happen. She hesitated before answering. "I'm not sure what to expect," she said. "If the guys are as good-looking as Allen, it might be fun. And psychologically, well, you know how I am with a group of guys. I'm really a narcissist and there's something in me that craves all that male attention."

I told her I was a little anxious about the birthday party. It didn't sound like I'd be in full control of the situation. But, especially if I could count of Allen's help, I'd make sure that no actual harm would come to her. And, on the plus side, the situation could be enormously horny. I told her that the mere thought of a bunch of guys manhandling her naked body was very exciting to me.

As usual with our sex games, my feelings about this one were deeply ambivalent. I knew that tonight I was bound to experience intense sexual excitement as well as shame and guilt. After all, it's definitely taboo for a husband to wish something like this for his wife. But, I confessed further to Nancy, this shame, this breaking of a taboo, merely added emotional seasoning to the eroticism of the situation.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers