MY Wife's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Just get it over with” Karen replied pushing back at me.

Normally I would have made this last but I switched back into character and just gave it to her hard and fast. Karen moaned in orgasm after only 10 to 20 strokes and her knees buckled pulling down on her bound arms. I kept going through her orgasm and fucked her as hard as I could, erupting soon after into her well lubricated pussy.

After she got her breath back Karen lifted her head “Is that all you’ve got” in a taunting manner.

“No, but you’ll find that out, my little bitch”

I went to check on the pizza in the kitchen and finish my beer. Karen was clearly getting tired standing there with my cum running down her legs, and her arms above her head. “Please let me down” she said pleadingly.

“OK bitch I’ll let you down but you have to understand some rules here. First and most importantly for you, if you remove the blindfold, you die. I am not having you identify me to the cops. I’ve killed once already today, so killing you as well isn’t going to worry me. Do you understand?

“Yes, I understand” she replied.

I removed the spreader bar and replaced it with a pair of manacles which had a short chain between them. The manacles allowed Karen some freedom of movement so that she could shuffle along as I lead her to the sofa and sat her down.

I gave Karen some of the pizza and a glass of wine and then cleared up.

About 11pm I started to feel tired and decided that it was time for bed.

“OK bitch time for bed…..well for me at least”

I got Karen to lie down stretched out on the sofa and then tied the chains to the sofa legs at each end, with some rope. In this position she had a little slack but was kept stretched along the length of it. I put a blanket over her and went to bed.

----------------------------------

The next morning was a beautifully crisp, bright day. I went down stairs to find Karen already awake, still lying as I left her, on the sofa.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked mockingly.

“What do you think, bastard”

“I think it’s a lovely day and that after breakfast we should have some exercise”

“Fuck you” she snapped

“Now you’re getting the idea” I replied.

I made us both some coffee and toast and then cleared up.

“I had a little rummage through your things last night” I said “You sure have a good collection of toys” I said

“What do you mean” she asked

“Your have a rather extensive collection of sex toys, my horny little bitch”

Karen looked surprised, she obviously hadn’t thought that I would get anything like that, since we don’t possess any at home. Little did she know.

“I’m going out for a walk and you’re going to get some exercise too” I said.

I retrieved my prize purchase from the store room. The shop owner called it a Sybian (or something like that).

To describe it, if you picture a small barrel cut in half length-wise, that would describe its shape. It was made of metal and had a fake cock sticking out of it, about half-way along the rounded length. The overall effect was like a horses saddle with the cock-shaped device sticking upward. The electric mechanism inside, both vibrates the cock and moves it. The machine came with a number of different sized, cock-shaped attachments. It was already fitted one that was about 7 inches long (surprisingly it wasn’t the largest option). It also had a little thing that stuck out near the base of the cock, obviously designed to stimulate the clitoris.

I took it into the lounge, placed on the carpet, plugged it in and then applied a generous amount of KY jelly to the vibrator.

“OK then time for your morning workout” I said going over to Karen. I readjusted her manacles so that her hands were behind her back and after allowing her a visit to the toilet, walked her over to the machine.

I trailed my finger down to her slit teasing her a little and in no time Karen was dripping wet, obviously highly turned-on by this.

“Now I’m going to carefully lower you down into a kneeling position” I said lowering her. However because Karen is so petite I had to carefully lower her pussy onto the vibrator before her knees hit the ground. I did it slowly so as not to hurt her but it was still a fairly swift penetration earning a gasp from her as it entered.

When she was on her knees, even kneeling as high as she could, the vibrator was over three-quarters of the way inside her. In this position, even a small dip from her would drive it all the way to the base and there was no way for her to lift herself clear of it. I went around the front and adjusted the clitoris stimulator so that it was firmly pressed against her clit.

I then switched the machine on, on its lowest setting. The effect on Karen was immediate. She tried to raise herself off it but had no where to go. “You sick pervert do you get off on this” Karen snapped.

“I found it in your house and as appealing as it is to watch you, I’m going to have my walk”

I then quietly retrieved my video camera, set it up on its tripod facing Karen and switched it on.

Before leaving, I turned the dial up to about mid-way “Have fun” I said as I went out of the door.

I went to the side window and looked in. Karen leaned forward and backward for a few times obviously starting to enjoy the effect of the vibrator. Slowly she started to ride it clearly getting REALLY excited... after about two minutes her knees buckled driving her down its full length and she slumped forward gasping out loud.

After about a minute, Karen rose back up on her knees, I guess trying to avoid the intense stimulation. She was breathing heavily but in this position the machine gently massaged her both inside and directly on her clit. It only took a couple of minutes before her head fell back and she slowly started to rock back and forth. Her motions gradually became quicker and more energetic before she again collapsed down hard onto it. This second orgasm was clearly bigger than the first, and I could clearly hear Karen’s moans and gasps from outside the window.

I looked at my watch. Only 10 minutes had gone by so I decided to leave her with our new toy for a while.

I went for a walk around the neighbouring fields and woods returning about 30 minutes later.

I looked through the window and Karen was in the throws of yet another orgasm, I wondered just how many she had had while I was away, this was going to be one hell of a video.

I entered the cottage very quietly, stripped-off and sat watching her. I watched her have another two orgasms over the course of the next fifteen minutes. She had now been on that machine for about an hour.

Karen was breathing hard and sweating profusely and clearly starting to reach her limit.

“So are you having fun” I asked. Karen’s head snapped around obviously shocked that I was there.

“How long have you been there” she shouted.

“Long enough”

“Turn this thing off, now”

“Soon” I replied.

“You bastard”

“You want me to be a bastard, OK then” I said walking over and turning the dial up to high.

“Oh god, oh fuck, not again” she panted

With that I stood in front of her and pushed my cock into her mouth.

Initially she tried to struggle but then the machine clearly started working its magic again. Karen stopped struggling and started sucking madly on my cock.

I let go of her head and Karen carried on bouncing on the machine and sucking me at the same time. Karen was lost in lust, moaning loudly around my cock.

I was close to coming and finally grabbed her head and pumped my load into her mouth. To my great surprise Karen made no attempt to pull away, there was an initial moment of shock when she once again had a mouthful of cum but then she swallowed and kept sucking. I was starting to soften in her mouth when Karen let loose a stifled scream around my cock. She collapsed forward, her head leaning against my groin and trembled all over.

“No more, please no more” she pleaded when I removed my cock from her mouth.

I turned off the machine, helped Karen up onto her feet and then over to the sofa.

“Oh my god, I’ve never come so much in my entire life” she said, lying down, still panting hard. About 10 minutes later she drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------

I spent most of the afternoon watching the football on the TV while Karen slept and then made us a late lunch. Karen of course had to eat it with her blindfold on.

I enjoyed seeing Karen eat both blindfolded and naked with the occasional spillage falling into her lap or onto her breasts.

Before the weekend I decided that part of the “rough and degrading” experience for Karen would be to force her to spend the weekend naked and to deny her the opportunity to wash or generally clean herself up, including after sex. The only exception was using the toilet; with a screwdriver I had removed the latch from the toilet door, preventing her from locking herself in. I only allowed Karen to wash her hands, and the blindfold had to remain in place the whole time.

“Messy bitch” I said to Karen when she remarked about spilling some beans down her front.

“Asshole” she snapped back.

“You just don’t learn do you bitch” I replied getting up and stripping off my clothes.

I pulled Karen out of her chair and pushed her over the table. The little that was left of her lunch was now smeared over her breasts and stomach.

Karen was fighting and cursing me as I easily held her down and guided my length into her.

As much as Karen was fighting me on the surface, she couldn’t disguise her soft moan as I pushed into her. I was soon into a rhythm with Karen pushing back to meet my strokes.

"Oh you like that, you little slut?"

"You want more, don't you slut. Well you're gonna get more than you can handle before I leave here”

I was thoroughly enjoying having this power over my wife and using her body. She seemed to be enjoying it too based on the movement of her hips as she met each thrust into her smooth body. Lifting myself slightly and pushing down on her back, I thrust into her tightness and her body went rigid. She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her loins. I could feel her cum flood out, as my cock was bathed in her sweet flow. I ploughed her roughly and then exploded deep inside her pussy, spraying her insides. Her inner muscles seemed to milk every last drop from my spurting cock.

As I waited for my shaft to soften in her tight pussy, I looked down at her beautiful body and considered what other pleasures I should give and take from her, later that night.

----------------------------------------

I decided to try some new things with Karen that evening, so I retrieved another batch of my purchases from the store room. I then had Karen stand underneath the beam again and proceeded to tie her hands high above her so that she could just stand flat footed beneath them.

“OK my little slut, time for me to try out some more items of your toy collection”

“Let me go, you perverted bastard” Karen replied although she had been suspiciously compliant when I was tying her up.

I started with a smallish vibrator rubbing it slowly over her nipples making them stand-out like bullets, and then slowly started up and around her inner thighs.

Karen was soon opening her legs to allow me better access.

I gently touched her aroused clit with the end of the vibrator. Karen jumped at the sensation, encouraged I slowly moved the lubricated vibrator back and forth over the clit. "Don't stop," said Karen.

"I’m in charge here, but don’t worry I had no intention of stopping just yet” I reply.

I angled it to enter her pussy and increased the vibration.

“Yesssss” cried Karen moving her hips to meet it. Now pushing it in, pulling it out, again, again.

“That’s it!!! Harder, Harder!!!” Karen pleaded. Karen was getting close thrusting her hips back and forth with my strokes. I

Just then I pulled it out and stopped.

“NOooo, don’t stop, not now” Karen shouted at me.

“Does my little slut want more” I teased

“What do you think asshole?”

“Then beg for it” I said

“WHAT”

“Beg for it” I repeated

“Please” she replied

“Not good enough” I replied

“Pretty please”

“Tell me you’re my slut and you want me to fuck you, however I want”

“I’m your slut, and I want you to fuck me however you want” Karen replied.

“OK then slut” I said picking up the larger vibrator. I couldn’t resist this one in the shop. It was black, about 12 inches long and extremely thick around. I didn’t know if she could take it, but she was going to try.

I applied some lubricant, switched it on and held it against her. After a minute it was clear that Karen was starting to get worked up again. I pressed it against her opening, careful not to force it in too fast. Karen gave a loud gasp as the end slipped in.

I held it still for a while and then I slid it into her in small increments, letting her pussy adjust. She made sexy little moans and gasps as I pushed it deeper and deeper into her.

From my vantage point I marvelled at the way her pussy adjusted to the girth of this pink translucent monster. As I mouthed her swollen button, I watched with erotic glee as the vein-like textured shaft caused her pussy lips to stretch and move, in and out. It was just so damned big!

This erotic scene was causing my cock to rise and beg for action but I didn't want to finish this yet. So I set about establishing a rhythm and concentrated on fucking my helpless wife. She let her head fall back and started to moan loudly as I double teamed her with my tongue and the toy. Her hips moved instinctively, increasing the thrills that were flooding her senses. I sucked harder, and toggled her clit relentlessly while sliding the big dong in and out.

Soon she'd had enough. In a space of a few moments she reached her peak, and she came hard - crying out and shuddering on top of me. I kept lapping at her until she pleaded with me to stop. She was over-stimulated, but satisfied.

However, I wanted her to come some more. As tired as her pussy might have been, I somehow knew she wouldn’t want it any other way. I gave her a minute to recover and fetched two nipple clamps from the table. Without warning I attached the first to her left nipple. “Ahhhh, take it off, take it off” Karen screamed followed by another “Ahhh” as I attached the second. Karen thrashed wildly trying to shake them off, but there was no way she could.

Karen continued her pleas as I trailed the vibrator along her slit and then entered her again.

“You just told me you were my slut and begged me to fuck you however I wanted, remember” I said.

Karen’s pleas soon turned to moans as I started fucking her with the toy. After very little time Karen screamed out again in orgasm only this time I didn’t stop and fucked her through it, and one more orgasm before stopping. By this time Karen’s knees had buckled and she was half-hanging by her hands on the chains.

“Oh God, Oh my god” Karen kept repeating under her breath.

While Karen got her breath back I started liberally applying KY jelly to my cock and then circled behind her.

Pushing her cheeks apart I rubbed the head of my cock against her hole.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing” Karen said anxiously. “NO, not that”” she pleaded as I pushed the head inside. Karen continued to whimper and plead as I held still with just the head inside her.

I reached around to her breasts and removed both clamps, dropping them to the floor. “Ahhh” Karen cried as the blood flooded back into her abused nipples.

With Karen distracted by the pain coursing through her nipples I slid my hard shaft all of the way inside her. It was so slippery I was able to bury myself fully into her with one thrust.

I started to slowly stoke my self in and out. The initial discomfort clearly gone, Karen’s moans got louder fast. She started working her ass against me, meeting my thrusts with her own. I pumped away into her, harder and harder as she squealed. It was such a beautiful sight, watching my cock disappear into her ass. That sweet pink hole swallowed my cock greedily and her muscles seemed to pull me back in with each thrust.

I continued to pound her tight little ass when I felt her body begin to shake. Her muscles pulsed around me as she exploded into another orgasm. I was so turned on at this point that I started fucking her even harder, my balls slapping into her ass cheeks. After a few more strokes, I felt my balls tighten and I released my cum deep inside her ass.

I was drained. I pulled out and watched my cum leak from her hole. Exhausted, I sat on the couch.

After a couple of minutes, I released Karen from the beam and allowed her to sit down. Nothing much was said after that, and I was wondering if I may have gone too far.

That night, I again tied Karen to the sofa and when upstairs to bed.

-----------------------------

The next morning Karen seemed to be her normal self (If you could consider this situation to be in any way normal). We had breakfast pretty much the same as the previous day.

After I cleared up I retrieved the Sybian machine from the store room and exchanged the vibrator attachment for the largest one it came with and lubed it up ready.

“OK my little slut, you know the morning routine, time for your exercise” I said pushing her over the table. I took a smaller vibrator and worked her pussy with it for a couple of minutes to make sure she would be ready for the larger one on the machine.

Stopping before she came, I took her over to the machine and took a little more time and care lowering her onto it, with her hands chained behind her back again.

In her upright position she must have had about 7 inches already inside her and although it wasn’t as big as the vibrator I had used the previous evening, it was still stretching her widely. I again switched the machine on to about half-way and left her there.

As with the previous day I had set the video camera and watched her through the window. I took her very little time to have her first orgasm and I wondered how many she would have while I was gone.

It was about 40 minutes before I returned, coming back along the path at the back of the house. I went into the cottage and Karen was panting heavily and covered in sweat.

“How is the work-out going” I asked

“Get me off this thing you bastard” Karen replied

“There’s that attitude of yours again. You just earned yourself a bit more time on it”

“I’ll get you for this”

I briefly wondered if I should allow her off it, but when Karen started getting worked-up again, I decided to stick with it.

I got myself a coffee, stripped off and then went to get one of my other purchases from the store room, a butt plug.

“I have something that should help you” I said moving behind her. I gave it a generous coating of KY and reached down to her ass.

“What the hell……No” Karen gasped.

I eventually zeroed-in on my target and pushed it home. Karen froze and gave a loud gasp. I then moved around to her front and attached both nipple clamps eliciting another loud “Ahhhh” from Karen.

“Now ride it, my little slut” I ordered as I turned up the machine to its highest setting before sitting down.

I sat and watched Karen ride it though another three orgasms. Each time she came her knees would buckle and she would slump down hard on the vibrator. Of course after she had finished coming, that position only served to get her going again, she would then rise up to try to avoid it, but it would eventually get the better of her, and then she would respond, riding it until she came. So she was stuck in this never-ending cycle completely at my mercy.

Karen could of course have deliberately fallen over sideways, to get off the machine but either she never thought of it or she liked being put through the ordeal. I suspected the latter.