My Wife's Firsts Ch. 05

Story Info
Young Navy wife with black boyfriend, finally.
1.2k words
3.72
49.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While taking care of Junior I could not help but wonder what Dee and Matt was up to. During Juniors nap at about 1:300 I text Dee to see how things are going, she sent back that they were at his place after going to get coffee and that they were talking and stuff. When I text back asking what stuff was she said she would tell me later.

Dee got back at almost 5pm, with her hair a mess and a big wet spot in the front of her shorts/panties, no doubt what she was up to. I tried to take her right there but she told me I had to wait until after Junior was asleep for the night and went and showered and changed into a tank top and small little bikini panties. That was the longest 4 hour of my life.

After she laid our son down for the night and closed his door I pick Dee up, carried her to the bedroom, ripped her bottoms off, threw her on the bed, and made love to her right there. I think her pussy was looser but I am not sure but something made it feel the best it ever has. I told her that I was going to be her second lay of the day, to which she said second cock but not the second lay.

Dee told me Matt met her at the corner with a big, long lasting French kiss and with very friendly hand. This surprised Dee since they were in a very public place so close to her home. They proceeded to walk to his place to and then drove to the coffee shop. She said she was aware that she was only wearing panties, a Tee shirt, and flip flops. Matt also commented on her sexy outfit. This was a first for Matt, he usually stares and enjoys what she wears but acts like she is wearing a normal clothes.

At the coffee shop the older white guy that had talked to Dee about needing secretaries on an earlier visit came up to them and started talking to them. Dee found out that Matt, who has a computer programming business, has Tom before. Tom told Matt that he has a very stunning girlfriend and that he has offered her a job at his insurance agency and he gave her his card again. After they left Matt told her that he pays his employees well, that he has mostly women working for him, and rumors are that he has had affairs with some of them. Matt said it was ok since Tom is not married but one of the women from the rumors is married.

Back at his place they spent quite a while talking and kissing and then stopping to talk again. He wanted to know about her love life, numbers and sequences of her lover. He found out that Dee had very little experience and that Ray was her first after marrying me and her first black lover. Dee said he dwelled on these two first, pouting about how close they were and how felt like she cheated on him.

She felt bad for him and went to kiss him to try to make him feel better but he would not let her. Dee said she had enough, stood up and took his hand, and pulled him to his bedroom. There she undressed him, laid him on the bed, and started kissing his chest down to his penis. Dee told me he had a nice penis that was descent sized, bigger than mine but not as big as Roy's.

Dee, who will suck a cock but is not a big fan, started to suck his cock to get it ready for more. After it was hard she stopped to remove her clothes. When she went to get back on the bed Matt pulled her down so she would continue to suck his cock. She said she had plans to have sex with Matt but with the noises and movement Matt was making she really got into giving him pleasure. She finished him off even swallowing all he had.

Dee went to the bathroom and rinsed her mouth out and came back to bed with Matt. They laid under the covers with Matt holding Dee. Dee said they talked and kissed with her getting very excited laying in Matts strong arms with the cock she just sucked against her butt. Matt started felling her body and kissing her more when she felt his cock growing against her. Before long he was entering her from behind. Her first time making love to Matt was very passionate; different from Roy's hard and fast love making.

After that Dee and Matt feel asleep in each other's arms for a short while. Dee awoke and told Matt she needed to get going when Matt suggested a shower. While showering, they both washed each other body. This led to them both jumping back in bed one more time.

During the walk back to our place Matt ask Dee if she was going to see him again to which she said she would like to but is married so she was not sure. Matt also asked if she was going to see Roy again to which she said she was not sure. Matt then asked her if she wanted to see Roy again to which Dee answer maybe but she was not sure.

Matt walked Dee to the corner hold her hand and kiss her very passionately at our corner. Dee said after the afternoon's activities this felt natural. Matt ended the afternoon by saying to Dee that she did not need Roy, she had him.

The first time that night for Dee and I to make love did not lasting long with me being excited and Dee telling what happened while we made love. After we lay in each other's arms when Dee told me we should not be doing this. She said she feels like a slut, but does not know if she could stop now. I ask her if she enjoyed the times with Matt and Roy, to which she said yes. I then asked if it was hurting us, to which she said she did not think so.

With all the excitement and us talking about these questions I got excited again and we made love for the second time making this the another first for Dee, the fifth time in one day for Dee to have someone cum in her.

Afterwards when I asked Dee then said she was not sure if she was going to see Matt or Roy but ask what I thought about Matt wish for her to not see Roy any. I told her I had two thoughts on that; first if she only saw one of them it may ease her conscience some and make it easier on her to schedule time for whichever one she choose, but secondly I did not think she should not do as Matt wanted, he may see this as having power over her.

She said she would think about it.