My Wife's Friends Come to Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,163 Followers

The guys started groaning, but Richard raised his arms up in triumph. Susan laughed it off and turned around to me. She saw me staring and walked up to me, her skirt bouncing and showing the guys her ass as she walked away.

"What just happened there?" I sputtered, trying to sound angry but just sounding confused.

"What? Oh, that? Oh, honey, it was nothing. Richard and some other guys were betting me that if I sat on Richard's lap, he could stick his cock up my cooch without using his hands. So I just sat on his lap and he tried."

"Did – did he?" I stammered out.

"Well, yeah, a little bit. I'm not wearing any panties, so he pushed his big thing through his fly and stuck it way up my cunt. He started pumping in and out, but it was only a couple of times. Don't worry, honey, it was just a little bet. When it was clear he won, I got up."

I just stared at her, and she continued, "It's no big deal, honey. Don't worry about it!" she flashed a big smile at me and walked off. I was stunned into speechlessness. My wife had just told me, right after I saw it, that she had just been fucked by another man, and she didn't expect me to worry about it. Even worse, the way she said it, I almost believed that it really wasn't a big deal.

A bit later Susan was dancing again with Margaret. By this point, most of the girls were down to their underwear, and a couple of them were topless. Margaret was only in her panties. All the guys were down to their boxers, and all of them were sporting huge erections. You couldn't blame them, I guess, since they were surrounded by stripped down girls. But almost all the attention was on my half-naked wife, dancing joyously, bouncing her tits and flashing her ass and pussy.

I began to notice that some of the people in the party had already begun pairing off. The number of people in the main room was smaller than before, which probably meant that people were fucking in other rooms. Even in the living room, there was some making out going on in the corners. The party was on the verge of becoming an orgy.

My wife wasn't helping anyone cool down, either. Her and Margaret were dancing seductively, swaying their hips and drawing all the guys' attention. Their bare breasts, exposed to all the guys, dipped and swayed with each move they made.

Two of the guys, Tim and Mark, came back up and started dancing with them again. This time, there wasn't any restraint at all. Both of them were grinding against the two girls while the girls talked and laughed. As I watched, I saw Tim move his hands underneath Susan's skirt. Susan suddenly turned her face around with a look of surprise, but Tim whispered something in her ear, and she smiled, rolled her eyes and turned back to Margaret. Tim started massaging Susan's tits while she bounced her ass against him.

Susan leaned over and whispered into Margaret's ear. Margaret gasped, looked down at Susan's skirt, and burst into a fit of giggles. I didn't know what was going on, but then Margaret reached down and lifted up Susan's skirt. Tim's cock was stuffed in Susan's pussy - he was fucking her while they were grinding. Susan and Margaret started laughing again, and Margaret then leaned back and whispered something into Mark's ear as he grinded against her. Mark grinned and nodded, then reached down and pulled aside Margaret's panties, exposing her pussy and light blonde bush. He slipped his dick into Margaret, who moaned and backed into him to push it in further. The two started fucking right there across from Susan and Tim.

It was obvious that a contest was on to see which of the guys could cum last. Susan and Margaret were furiously fucking the guys, and from my distance I could hear them taunt each other over the music. I just stared, numb, while my wife was fucked from behind.

After a couple of minutes, Tim stiffened and started pumping even faster. Suddenly he started cursing and mashing Susan's breasts, and after a few more seconds he backed away from Susan. His cock was slick and wet and now limp after cumming inside my wife. Susan raised her arms in triumph, and she and Mark high-fived. Margaret groaned, but even though the contest was over she let Mark keep fucking her. Susan walked away, and to keep my mind off of her I stared at Margaret getting fucked. Eventually he stiffened and shot his load inside her. He pulled out and the cum started oozing into her panties. Margaret gave him a high-five and he put his dick back into his boxers and walked away.

I couldn't believe it. I had never been raised to think of sex so casually, but my wife and her friends had just fucked each other as part of a contest. How could I have not known my wife had this much of a party attitude?

I felt like I had to throw up, so I walked quickly to the bathroom. I did some dry heaving, but managed to control myself and went back out to the room.

A crowd had gathered around Susan, chanting "Spanking! Spanking!" She was trying to get away, but they had closed in on her. Richard lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder while she playfully punched at him. He carried her over to a chair while the crowd followed.

Richard sat down and pulled Susan down over his lap. She pretended to struggle, but it was clear that she wasn't really fighting him. Richard pulled her skirt up past her waist, showing her rounded ass to the crowd. He started spanking her while the crowd chanted the number. She squealed and bounced with every slap, making her hanging breasts jiggle even more. Some of the guys reached down and pinched her tits, making her squeal and jiggle even more.

When the crowd reached twenty-six, Richard gave her one last hard slap and let her go. She stood up, red-faced and embarrassed but giggling. The crowd cheered and some people shouted "happy birthday." Susan curtsied, lifting her skirt up a bit, and then reached behind and unclipped it. She held it against her front for a second and moved it back and forth, teasing, and then threw it at Richard.

All the guys let out a huge cheer now that my wife was totally naked. Richard raised the skirt in triumph and started whipping it over my head, causing Susan to laugh and clap her hands. She looked so energetic and sexy, very taut and firm. She did a little spin and showed off her trimmed bush and beautiful breasts to the whole room, then walked off to grab another beer.

I knew it didn't really matter at this point, since everyone had pretty much seen her naked by now and two guys had already fucked her, but seeing her entirely naked just made me all the more jealous. I was furious at myself for not being able to do anything about it.

A few minutes later she was back in the room and dancing and talking again. By this time I had lost my hard-on, and my head was starting to pound from all the drinking I had done. I felt sick and just wanted to go to bed.

I hung around the party for a few more minutes, in case anything else happened, but things seemed to be dying down. No one had left yet, but people looked like they were getting tired. I walked up to Susan and told her that I was getting a headache and was going to bed. She seemed a bit concerned but I told her not to worry and to have fun.

I lay in bed for the next couple of hours, listening to what was going on downstairs. I didn't hear much, except for the occasional squeal and laugh. I thought maybe going upstairs would make me less nervous and jealous, but it was even worse now, since I was just imagining all the things my wife could be doing with those guys.

After what felt like forever, I heard cars leaving the driveway, and after another half hour Susan entered the room. She was still naked and went immediately to the bathroom and showered. After another twenty minutes she walked back into the room and laid on the bed. She could tell I was awake, so I didn't bother pretending otherwise.

"Thank you so much for being such a good sport tonight, honey. I know you're a bit of a prude, and I'm glad you didn't get upset," she said.

"Anything happen after I left?" I asked, not sure what I wanted to hear.

"Not really. We just had a good time." She was quiet for a couple of minutes. Then she reached over and started stroking my dick through my boxers.

"Do you remember the bet that I had with some of the guys earlier? Well, a bunch of us were talking after you left and Richard was complaining that he won the bet but didn't get anything out of it. He wanted to stick his cock in me again. I said no at first, but he kept bugging me, so after a while I gave up and let him."

"You – you let him?" I asked.

"Well, he already did before, and he did win the bet, so I thought I'd let him fuck me for a little bit. So I sat back on his lap, and he stuck his cock way up my cooch. He fucked me for just a little bit and then squirted his stuff in me, and I got back up. It was just for a little bit, honey, and it was all in fun. You should have seen it, honey, it would have turned you on."

"Was that all that happened?" I asked. She pulled my dick out of my boxers and started lightly pumping it.

"Well, some of the guys were watching, and they thought it wasn't very fair that I only let Richard fuck me. So a couple other ones did, too."

"How – how many other guys?"

"Well, not a lot of them. Some of them were just a bit horny and it was just playing around."

She started pumping faster and harder. I was furious at her, but so horny that I didn't want her to stop, so I kept quiet.

"Brian kept whining that he hadn't had sex in such a long time, and after he saw Richard and me, he kept following me around and pinching my butt. I went into the kitchen and he kinda cornered me against the wall and begged me, and I was getting annoyed, so I told him to go ahead. So he stood me up against the kitchen wall and pushed his thing in me. It was only for a few minutes, and I made him pull out before he came.

"Then later on, I was leaning over on the bar counter in the living room talking to Mary, and Craig came up behind me. I wasn't really paying attention, and he just kind of slipped his cock up my cunt."

Her eyes started getting a dreamy look.

"Oh, sweetie, his cock was so big. It was even bigger than Richard's cock. He was rubbing and squeezing my boobs and it felt so good. I didn't want him to stop, so he kinda fucked me for a while. Then he shot his stuff way up in me. That's when we stopped and went back to the party.

"Oh, and later Mark and I were joking about him trying to find a good 'house' for his dick, and that he was going 'shopping' around for one among the girls. He had fucked Margaret and Melissa earlier and he said I should have an 'open house' for him, too. So I let him stick his cock in me, just playing around. He didn't even pump at all, it was just for a joke, so that doesn't even count, right, hon?"

"I guess not," I said, barely whispering.

"You shouldn't have gone to bed so soon, honey," she cooed. "I was putting on a great show for you. The guys all saw me naked and they all felt up my boobies and pinched my ass. You like watching that, don't you, hon? Didn't you like seeing them feel me up and fucking me and squirting their stuff in me?"

That was all I could take. I came, harder then I ever had before. I immediately regretted it, since it made it look like I really did enjoy watching her get casually fucked by a bunch of guys, when in fact I was really upset about it. But even after I came, I just got quiet again.

"I guess you do like it," she purred. She turned over and pulled the sheets up. "Goodnight, honey."

I lay there in bed for I don't know how long, looking up at the ceiling and wondering what the hell it was that I had just seen.

THE END

Note: This story was inspired by the stories of Jet Lag, and to the extent that similarities exist with this story and his, Jet Lag receives full credit.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,163 Followers
12