My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 02

Story Info
The ongoing diary of my wife's job.
1k words
3.75
65k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: The First Day

It was Saturday morning 8AM and Ashley's phone was ringing, it was David. He wanted her to wear a mini skirt and nothing under it and told us to be there at 8:30 instead of 9am when everyone else would be there.

We arrived at the store and were let in thru the back again, with the door being pulled down and locked. Ashley ran right into David's arms and they kissed and he asked her if she dreamed of him and she said yes! (She did not tell me that!). David through me a skimpy little pair of white tanga panties and told me to put them on her, so I did... wow! So stretchy and tight on her, I could tell her pussy lips were still swollen.

David sat in the couch and told me to open his pants and pull them down... I did and then he told me to sit on the bean bag chair, I did. He simply told my wife to do her job and she was on her knees sucking him and taking him all the way down! WOW!

David told me to encourage her and here I was telling my wife to suck his cock harder, swallow his cock all the way! He kept telling us that she was his now! And he pulls her mouth off her cock and tells her to tell him she loves his cock. SHE DID!

I came in my pants and he came in her mouth and told her not to swallow. He told her to feed me his cum and she came over and as we kissed she pushed his cum in my mouth and I swallowed and sucked her tongue clean.

Again banging at the front of the store, he handed me questionnaires and told me to do interviews that he and Ashley would setup his office. So I went to the front, opened the door and he had scheduled 20 minute interviews till noon. The entire time they stayed in the back and at noon, they walked up to the front of the store, and I could see the lust in her eyes as he said they were going to lunch. He told me to stay since there would be more people coming in starting at 12:30. So I watched as my wife and he walked off hand in hand to his truck. He opened the driver's door and as she jumped in his hand was all over her ass and she stopped in the middle, he got in and off they went.

I continued to do interviews and at 3PM David called and told me they were tied up and to pick 5 of the interviews and have them start work at 9AM in the morning to setup the store front. So I did and now waited. I went back to his office and he now had the couch in there and the bean bag, the room smelled like Ashley sex big time. It was just about 5PM when I heard the door and Ashley came in walking funny and said lets go. David just dropped her off.

Again on the way home Ashley told me how they went to lunch and he introduced her as his married lover to several people and then they went back to his apartment. He took her into his bedroom and told her to get on the bed. She did and he pulled ropes from the corners and tied her wrists and ankles so her legs were spread open. He did not remove her skirt or panties.

He pulled a vibrator out of a draw and started using it on her till she was screaming to be fucked and he just pushed it all the way in while running and pulled her panties over to keep in her. As she was withering in ecstasy he called someone on the phone and about 10 minutes later a guy walks in and he introduces his brother to my wife. He just sits in a chair and watches the entire thing. David then pulls the vibrator out and simply fucks her hard; he took Viagra or something and just kept fucking her till she passed out. She woke up several times and he was still fucking her, one her third or fourth make-up his brothers cock was right at her mouth, David told her to beg for a taste and she did.. He let her suck his cock till he came in her hair and then she said David came and came. He unties her and brought her back to the store and told her to tell him how he owned her and she will do anything he says... She Did!

In the house she collapsed on the bed and I removed her shirt and skirt and her panties were pushed into her pussy. Why would he do that? I pulled the cum soaked panties out and she fell fast asleep, touching her did not even stir her. I again looked at her pussy lips so swollen, and red, sight marks were he had her tied a few bite marks on her breasts and a hickey on her neck. Oh and then, cum all in her hair, had to be his brothers. All I could do is think about what he has been doing to my wife and I slowly got between her legs and started to lick her swollen lips and sliding my tongue into her very hot raw pussy trying to get anything I can... she did not stir at all. I covered her and went to the living room when I received a text from David "Bring your slut wife at 8AM"

*

I did not know I would be so criticized for my story. Why do people have to write such comments? If you do not like what I write, just do not read it, much less comment negatively.

I have received many nice and good comments, so for those people I will continue. I will be more than happy to answer any questions by email.