My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Ongoing adventure of my wife's job.
1.5k words
3.93
51.1k
23

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday I was awoken at 8AM, David called Ashley and told us to be there early, there was other back and forth chatting, but I could not make out anything she was saying. As we dressed I notice Ashley was putting on a skirt and I inquired how was she going to work all day setting up a store in a skirt? She simply looked at me and said David told me to wear one for him, so she did! As I looked at my wife dressing, I could not help but think how much I love her and no matter what happens when we are not home, she is always in my arms when we go to bed.

As I drove, I was balancing the wet roads and the thought of my wife wearing what Davis wanted her to wear. We arrived at the store, and as usual David let us in through the back. I held my breath for a second as I watched Ashley swoop right into David's embrace and kiss him right on the lips. I could not help but notice how natural it looked as you could tell their tongues met and played for a few moments, or how his hands went right down to her ass, and one under her skirt. Holding hands I followed them into his office not to reveal how excited it made me.

David told Ashley to sit right there on the corner of his desk, and with a smooth graceful maneuver, she sat and crossed her legs that revealed just how short her skirt was. I was directed to sit on the bean bag chair on the floor across from the couch.

David went on to tell us that Ashley was hired as his assistant manager doing all the paper work, scheduling and ordering for the store and working the floor helping customers, while I would be in charge of setting the store up, inventory and stock, also sales help when needed. He tossed me the manual to set the store up and told me look it over to get things started.

As I started to glance through the manual, I noticed David's hand on and off Ashley's thigh and knee and before long, he had her thighs spread showing him her panties. He said it was time for some fun before the rest of the staff arrived, and he asked me to come over and open his pants. I went over and without much thought since I was looking at my wife's soaked panties, easily unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. At this point, I could not help but think about the conversation Ashley and I had last night in our bed. She told me how much she loved me and how this entire experience is fulfilling her sexual desires. She than told me about cuckolding and how David was simply here to help. I did get excited as she told me about it and as I told her I would do whatever it takes to make everything happen, we kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms). As soon as I did, he told Ashley to "do her job" she got right down on her knees and I watched her lips wrap around his rock hard thick cock and proceeded to suck him till he shot a load in her mouth. He simply told her to feed me and she came over to the bean bag, bent over and kissed me with her mouth full of David's cum, The odor was pungent and I was not sure I could get it past there, but I than felt Ashley's hot lips, and then her tongue as I tasted David's cum. I hungrily swallowed and sucked her tongue, I could feel his cum traveling down my throat, a tin taste, and then a queasy feeling as it rested in my stomach, All this time, He was feeling her up from behind. Then, before I could think, the front door was being banged on and quickly we were headed to the front of the store, the entire time David's hand on Ashley's ass.

There were 8 people that showed up to work and with the plans in my hand, we built the entire store and began to put products out. At Three different times during the day he would call Ashley into his office and she would return about 20 minutes later and would go right back to work. As we finished for the day, David gave out assigned areas of the store for different personnel, Ashley was given the "Leg Ave", Playboy, and sexy costume area. He then had everyone clock out except for Ashley. He wanted to discuss a few things over dinner so we went across the street to Logan's Steakhouse.

When we arrived at the restaurant he stated to the hostess that they were two plus one. The hostess was a young girl, perhaps 17 and she went to seat us at a table, David immediately asked to be seated at a booth, when the hostess turned and saw the two of them holding hands she smiled and said of course! He and Ashley slide in on one side and me on the other. He made no reservation that she was his! They kissed, hugged and he would touch her. The hostess looked at them and I could tell by the look on her face that she was thinking they are a couple! Our waiter even commented what a cute couple they made, and every chance David had he would be sure that Ashley's skirt was hiked high and her thighs fully exposed to him, I could see that he would be talking to others and one after another the other servers would be stopping by to see if anything was needed.

Dinner was small talk but he would keep slipping things in about my cuckolding and how Ashley was his. David would say to Ashley, tell Bill how you love my cock... and she would! He also told Ashley that one of her jobs would be to try on different outfits especially if the guy wanted to see it before he bought it for his girl or wife. David told her that no costume was to risqué for her to try on for them. Ashley just squirmed and said no problem!

After dinner as we walked out to the car, Ashley went with David and I followed in my car, we ended up at his place, went inside and he asked me to pour wine. And they proceeded to make out heavily on the bed. The next thing I know is he is on top of her fucking her so hard. He changed positions two times and then with her on her knees on the bed he shot his cum in her deep and she was exhausted. David looked at his cum getting ready to drip from her and looked at me. Without a word I knew I had to go over there and simply clean everything up, so I hungrily got behind her and licked for all I could, the smell of sex, the taste was intoxicating and I took it all in. I have never been so turned on before, this was exciting me to no end, I actually desired this!

As I licked and sucked Ashley's swollen pussy, she had another orgasm and then she slumped forward and I knew she was out for a while. As I rose up from between my wife's legs, David was sitting on the bed still naked and sporting a semi hard cock covered in his and my wife's cum, he told me to come over and clean him off. And again without question I did. He told me to wake Ashley and get her dressed and leave since he was going to the bar, so I did and I helped her out to the car, as I did he told us be ready for a long day at work.

On the way home Ashley was getting so horny, as she told me that each time she was called into his office, David would finger her and play with her. Than the last time she came back out full of his cum. All I could think of now was that my wife was walking around all afternoon with his cum deep inside of her.

As we got home I barely let her get in the door and I had her on the bed. I had to devour her pussy some more and then I took my hard cock and it slid right into her. I could barely feel her, so I know she could not feel me at all! WOW! It went in so easy, no effort at all, in my head I thought this guy has stretched her out! Another guy stretched my wife so my cock can no longer be felt and I came in her. We collapsed and fell asleep.