My Wife's Indiscretion

Story Info
Wife cheats with friend from work.
1.2k words
2.98
192.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenny9990
Kenny9990
43 Followers

Last weekend, my wife Gay shocked me with a story of a sexual experience that had happened a few years back. I worked the night shift at the time so my wife often went out on Friday nights with a group of her friends from work without me. Gay at the time was in her early 30's, 5'4, had beautiful auburn hair, curvy legs, and large, full breasts.

This particular time she and her friends had gone to several different clubs--drinking and dancing. Afterwards Jeff, a friend of Gay's from work, invited everyone back to his place for more partying. Everyone drank for another hour or so and then started leaving. My wife knew she had had too much to drink and shouldn't drive home. Jeff said she could crash at his place--no problem. She told me she fell asleep in his living room and nothing happened that night.

When she woke up in the morning, Jeff had his head buried in her pussy. He'd pulled her dress up and pulled her panties to the side. She was a bit stunned, but it felt so good she couldn’t bring herself to tell him to stop.

When he realized she was awake, he paused and looked up like he was worried that she might be pissed. But she wasn't, she moaned a little, arched her back a bit and stretched, spreading her legs apart so he could get better access. She admitted she put her hand on the back of his head and her other arm across her forehead, with her head turning slowly from side to side.

Jeff was expertly eating her pussy--she said it was especially exciting to be with another man for the first time since she had been married. He paused just long enough to pull her panties down, then went back to it. By this time he had pushed legs up further and her hips were tilted up a bit. He then spread her pussy apart even further. She told me he was very good, swirling his tongue in and out of her pussy, and sucking her lips and clit.

When she was really close to cumming, he stuck two thick fingers into her pussy and concentrated on her clit area. She came hard--twice in a row. After she caught her breath, Jeff lay down next to her with a smile on his face and asked if she had enjoyed herself. She could see his semi-hard cock twitching in his boxers. She sat up, reached into his shorts, and pulled it out. It was pretty thick, with a large, red head. She stroked him slowly--she's a massage therapist--and has great hands. He quickly hardened, my wife said he was so excited his cock head glistened with pre-cum.

She sat on his chest and pulled the top of her dress down and told him he could take off her bra. She's got great breasts--large and full with nice nipples.

He complimented her breasts, took her bra off and squeezed her tits while she continued to stroke him. He pinched and rolled her nipples around between his fingers. She told me he kept saying how good it felt to have her stroke him. She just kept smiling at him, asking him if he liked her tits, and how her pussy had tasted.

She asked him he'd ever before jacked off thinking about her and he said he had. She asked him if the real thing was as good as his fantasy. He said yes, and that he couldn't believe it was actually happening.

She scooted down a little further, and, holding his cock gently in her hand, lowered her face and blew gently on the underside of his cock. She squeezed the base and took the head her into mouth. She kept stroking the base and swirled her tongue around the head. Then, she took him deep into her mouth.

With her other hand, she cupped his balls. She said he really liked that so she kept cupping them, but also started putting pressure at the very base of the cock, up under the balls. This drove him wild!

When she pressed him there she said his cock grew at least another inch in her mouth. She was now lying next to him, with her legs toward his face. He reached down and put his thumb in her pussy, and rotated it, then moved it in and out. Then he started pressing the same spot on her--between her pussy and ass.

She stopped sucking his cock and told him to press on her asshole with his finger. He stuck his middle finger in her pussy to lube it up, then he pressed it to her asshole and slowly slipped it in a bit. He had his thumb in her pussy and his middle finger in her ass, and finger fucked her like that while she went back to blowing him. She said he started slowly but got going pretty fast—she could hear her wet pussy squishing with each thrust of his fingers. He added a little side-to-side motion and her pleasure increased.

Neither of them lasted very long. My wife said she came first, a deep, hard orgasm that just kept cumming. She had to stop blowing him while she came and that was just enough to keep him from cumming. After her climax, she sat back up with her tits near his cock. She started stroking him, rubbing the head of his cock on her nips, then slipping it into her mouth again.

She felt him stiffen up, like he was about to explode. She cupped his balls again with her other hand and pressed the spot at the base of his cock and jacked him off. As he started to cum, she pulled her mouth back a bit and pumped his cum onto her lips and chin, across her neck and onto her breasts. She said he kept spurting and spurting--thick, hot cum.

After he finished, she rubbed his cum into her chest, kissed him and told him this was the only time it could ever happen, and then got up to use the shower. Ten minutes later she was out the door driving home. My wife assured me this was the only time she saw this guy outside of work.

When she had completed her story, I initially was jealous and angry that she had gone this far with another man but mostly that she didn't tell me about it for several years. I knew that she had been very sexually active with a number of men before we had been married but believed that I satisfied her needs completely. At first it bothered me but then, as I thought more about it, I actually started getting aroused by the thought of a faceless man enjoying my wife's charms. I felt better that she didn't actually fuck him--she said she wanted to feel his thick cock head in her pussy but thought that would be going too far.

I ask her to tell me this story a couple times a year when we are fucking and I always get so hard thinking about what happened. Sometimes I add new ending, my fantasy, where she does fuck him. We both love it when we talk about it!

Please give me feedback on this story.

Kenny9990
Kenny9990
43 Followers