My Wife's Job

Story Info
Husband is surprised to find wife stripping at a party.
3.4k words
3.47
236.7k
70
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I originally posted this story with a different title under the name zeke81. Time has passed and I've had several suggestions about improving this story so I am submitting this updated version. Assuming Literotica doesn't remove the original story please feel free to read the original story posted under zeke81 and let me know which version you think is better. The title of the original story is "What the hell?"

ZENDO_ARGOS

---------------------------------------------

As soon as I walked through the door Julie gave me a big kiss. She was bouncing around excitedly.

"Okay, what happened?" I asked.

"I got a job today." Julie said.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm so excited about it. I'll finally have a reason to get out of the house, and it pays well enough that I'll be able to stop bugging you for money to keep up with my shopping habit." Julie said.

"You know that your shopping habit and not having a job has ever bothered me." I said.

"I know Luke, but I'll feel better knowing that I'm contributing to our finances." Julie said.

"Well, I'm obviously not going to tell you that you can't work; if you've found something that you want to do go right ahead and enjoy it." I said.

"Oh thank you sweetie; I just know this is going to be a great thing for both of us." Julie said.

Julie not having a job for the first 3 years of our marriage hadn't really bothered me; and it hadn't affected us financially. I'm paid very well for what I do so I could easily provide a comfortable life for both of us.

Julie wasn't exactly one of those high maintenance wives, but she did love to shop. There had been quite a few times that I thought she had gotten carried away with what she spent on a shopping trip; but it never put us in any financial trouble.

The idea of Julie having a job that she said would feed her shopping habit was welcome news to me as it meant that we would be able to put away more of my paycheck for other, more important, things like paying off our house.

Julie seemed really excited about her job, but for the first few months she wouldn't give me very many details. She was keeping some strange working hours. She would be gone some nights until around midnight. I finally got curious so I talked to her about it.

"Sweetie, you've had your job for a couple of months now, you seem really happy with it, you seem to really enjoy it, but I must confess, I have no earthly idea what you do." I said.

"You don't? I swore I told you all about it. Oh well, I'll tell you now. I work for a company that handles parties." Julie said.

"Parties?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know, wedding receptions, anniversaries, banquets, that kind of stuff. We do pretty much everything. We handle invitations, decorations, we find locations to have the parties, we do the catering, we take care of the music and entertainment if any should be required, if it's done at a party we do it." Julie said.

"Oh, okay, no wonder you've been keeping unusual hours. There aren't a lot of parties on Tuesday afternoons." I said.

"You'd be surprised how many there are, but most of the work is on weekends or weeknights." Julie said.

Julie is a great cook and she's great at putting together parties so it seemed like the perfect job for her. I assumed that she was either working for the catering end of it or she was helping people plan their parties. Either way it explained the strange hours that she started working as people have parties at all times of day.

For the next five months things were great. Julie was spending as much as ever when she went to the mall, but she wasn't asking me for any money to go shopping with because she had money of her own.

In June one of my coworkers was getting married and all of the guys from the office were invited to the bachelor party. I decided it sounded like a good time, but Julie doesn't like me to drink or anything like that without her around to keep an eye on me so I didn't tell her about the bachelor party. I told her that I was going to be playing cards with some guys from work. It turned out that she had to work a party that night anyway so we both left the house at the same time; neither one of us feeling bad about leaving the other home alone.

The bachelor party was being held in a banquet room at a local hotel. I drove over to the hotel, went inside, had a few drinks and talked with the guys for a while. There was a lot of alcohol, a lot of cigars, an all around good time.

Everybody knew that a stripper was coming, we just didn't know when.

Eventually John, the best man, brought the guy that was getting married forward, put him in a chair in the middle of the room and turned on some music.

A blonde woman had slipped into the room without me seeing her. She walked up next to the guy in the chair and started dancing. The woman was dressed as a school girl, and from where I was standing I could only see her from behind at first.

The stripper pulled off the white top and the skirt of her school girl outfit leaving her in a bra, panties, and some white thigh high stockings. She turned around to let the guy in the chair unhook her bra for her and immediately my heart sank in my chest.

"What the hell?" I asked almost mindlessly.

When she had turned around so I could see her face I recognized the sexy stripper as my sweet innocent wife Julie. She was wearing a blonde wig over her red hair, and she was wearing a lot of makeup, but there was no doubt that it was Julie.

Now some guys might have been curious to see what their wife might do in a situation like that, but not me.

I was absolutely pissed off to find her stripping at a bachelor party, and I decided that I was going to get her out of that room before things had a chance to get out of hand.

Julie hadn't seen me yet because I was standing at the back of the group of guys that had gathered around to watch the show and she was concentrating on her dancing. I had to fight my way to the front of the group, but at six foot three two hundred forty pounds I'm a pretty strong guy so I was able to make my way up to the front of the circle and even into the circle itself pretty easily.

When I stepped into the circle Julie was facing away from me again. She was rubbing her tits on the guy's face. She leaned back as far as she could so the guy could kiss her belly button.

Julie had her eyes closed at first, but when she opened them she was looking right at me. The image she had of me was upside down so it took her a moment to comprehend what she was seeing, but when she saw me standing there she released her grip on the guy's arm, fell off the guy's lap to the floor, and immediately scrambled to grab her clothes and cover herself in shame.

I moved closer to her took her by the arm, and started pulling her towards the door. The guys were all mad at her for stopping and started yelling at me for ruining their fun. John, the best man, came up to me.

"What the hell are you doing man? We paid for a full show." John says.

"You are not getting a full show from my wife." I said firmly.

"Your wife?" John asked in disbelief.

"That's right, my wife, now get the hell out of my way." I said.

It had been raining so I'd worn a jacket, which I wrapped around Julie who was crying by that point and we headed towards the door being booed by the rest of the guys as we walked.

When we got to the door the bouncer, who had come along as protection, stepped in front of me. He was a pretty big guy and he looked mean, but at that point a tank couldn't have stopped me from getting her out of there.

"The lady doesn't leave this room." He said.

"Oh yes she does. This is my wife pal and we're leaving right now so unless you want to get hurt you'd better get the hell out of my way." I said.

"Your wife? Oh shit." The guy said.

He stepped out of the way and we left the room and went to the parking lot. I pulled Julie by the arm over to my truck, I opened the passenger side door, pushed her inside, went around to the other side got in, and we headed for home.

Neither of us said a word during the drive home, I just stared straight ahead and Julie held her face in her hands and cried.

When we got home we went inside and Julie tried to head upstairs to the bedroom, but I took her by the arm, led her to the kitchen, put her into one of the chairs around the table and I sat on the other side of the table.

"Okay, explain what the hell I just saw; and you'd better have one good god damn explanation." I said.

Julie just cried; she didn't even look at me.

"Julie, if you love me and have any desire to remain married to me you will explain what I saw tonight." I said firmly.

"I'm so sorry Luke." Julie said.

"That's not an explanation Julie, that's an attempt at an apology. It's not a very good attempt at an apology. I want an explanation, and I want it now." I said.

"You're right. I'll tell you everything; I want to tell you everything. For the first few months that I worked for the company I was just a party planner and a caterer, but then I was talking to some of the girls who stripped at parties and they said that the money was great, and that the feeling they got from doing it was incredible. I've never been very shy and they made it sound so great that I decided to try it once. I knew I shouldn't, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to just try it once. That first time was incredibly exciting and the tips were great so I kept doing it. Oh Luke I'm so sorry." Julie said.

"Were you just a stripper or did you..." I asked.

"No, I never had sex with any of them. I could never do that Luke, never. I ground my ass against several crotches, and some of the guys made offers, but not once did I touch a bare cock." Julie said.

"Why didn't you tell me about this Julie? Did you think that I wouldn't find out? Did you enjoy keeping a dirty little secret from me?" I asked.

"I hated keeping it secret from you Luke, but I enjoyed it and knew that you wouldn't approve of what I was doing. And you seemed so happy that I didn't ask you for money any more and it was the only way I could make that kind of money working for the entertainment company." Julie said.

"Julie, I would much rather have you spend us into debt than find out that you were stripping at parties. I'd much rather lose the house and end up living on the street than to find you doing what I saw tonight. Don't our wedding vows mean anything to you? You say that you haven't had sex with anyone, but you have let them see you and touch you in ways that they shouldn't have. How do you think that makes me feel? How would you feel if you found out that I'd been letting strange women see and touch my cock?" I asked.

"I'd be absolutely heart broken. I'm so sorry, I never intended for this to happen Luke." Julie said.

Julie broke down crying uncontrollably.

"No, you didn't intend for it to happen, but it did happen, then you allowed it to continue to happen behind my back. Now we've both got to quit our jobs and probably move to another town." I said.

Julie lifted her face from her hands and looked at me with a look of absolute confusion on her face.

"Why do you have to quit your job?" Julie asked.

"That guy you were dancing for tonight is one of my coworkers, most of the people at the party work with me, they know that you were stripping at the party, they know that I stopped you, it would be just too uncomfortable to work there anymore. I was due for a promotion soon too. God damn it!" I said.

"Luke, I'm so sorry about all this." Julie said.

"I know you are sweetie, I know you are. So you've been stripping at parties for 5 months?" I asked.

"Yes." Julie said.

"Has anybody recognized you?" I asked.

"Not that I know of. I always wore a blonde wig and lots of makeup, I hardly recognized myself when I was all done up." Julie said.

"I recognized you in an instant." I said.

"Yes you did." Julie said.

"How many strippers work for the company?" I asked.

"Five female, and three male." Julie said.

"So eight in all. How many of them are married?" I asked.

"Just me." Julie said.

"Are any of them in serious relationships?" I asked.

"No." Julie said.

"Why do you suppose that is?" I asked.

"Because not very many people want their spouse, boyfriend, or girlfriend dancing naked for a bunch of random strangers." Julie said.

"When you decided to do it, did you just go or did you have to get approval from someone?" I asked.

"I discussed it with my boss." Julie said.

"And he said yes?" I asked.

"Yes, he did." Julie said.

"Did he know you were married?" I asked.

"Yes he did." Julie said.

"Do you know where your boss is likely to be right now?" I asked.

"He works normal business hours, so this late at night; he's probably at home. Why?" Julie asked.

"Put on some real clothes, you're coming with me." I said.

"What are you going to do Luke?" Julie asked.

"I'm going over there to give him your resignation in person; and let him know how unhappy I am with him." I said.

Julie got dressed and we drove over to her bosses' house. I hid off to the side as Julie rang the doorbell.

Bill, her boss, was quite surprised to see her when he opened the door.

"Julie, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at the Smith party right now." Bill said.

"She was, but her husband was at the party too and he didn't think that was a very good idea that she finish her show." I said.

I stepped into view and when Bill tried to close the door I forced my way in anyway with a sledge hammer in my hand.

"Get out of here right now or I'll call the police." Bill says.

"You're not calling anybody." I said.

I pushed Bill down into a chair and held the sledge hammer close to his face.

"I understand that you're single so marriage vows probably don't mean shit to someone like you, but they mean a hell of a lot to me, and by letting Julie do what she did you have wronged me. By making money off of it you have wronged me even more. I don't care if she did it willingly or not. By giving Julie the opportunity to be a stripper for your company, you have wronged me. I'm going to regain my honor as a man by taking my revenge on you. That's a very nice grandfather clock you have." I said.

I smashed the clock.

"What an impressive flat screen TV. That's got to be at least 42 inches right?" I asked.

I smashed the TV. I went all around the house smashing anything of value and soon the entire house was a mess of debris. When I was done I moved up real close to Bill again, sledge hammer in hand.

"I have taken some revenge for you making money off of my wife stripping for your company, but I still have to take my revenge against you personally to regain my honor as a man. Julie, hold my hammer." I said.

I handed the hammer to Julie.

"Luke, please don't do this." Julie said.

"I have to Julie. Now defend yourself." I said.

I'll give Bill credit; he put up a pretty good fight. I respect him for that. In the end he was no match for me, but for a man that was outweighed by 60 pounds he held up pretty well. Eventually I beat Bill down to the point where he was having a hard time getting back up.

"I have taken my revenge for the money you made on my wife's stripping, and I have regained my honor as a man so I consider this matter closed. You are free to call the police now if you want. They can come get me at my house if they want me. Oh, and just in case you didn't get the message Julie quits." I said.

I took the hammer back from Julie we left Bill's house and headed home. When we got home we went into the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table for a while waiting for the police, but they never showed up so we started talking.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about this Julie?" I asked.

"What would you have done if I had had told you Luke?" Julie asked.

"I'd have insisted that you not do it. Julie, that isn't proper behavior for a married woman." I said.

"You're right, it isn't. I have wronged you, and I'm willing to spend the rest of my life making it up to you if you'll let me." Julie said.

"Well, if you really want to make up to me for this you can start by going upstairs and showering all that makeup and body glitter off of yourself. You look like some god damn $20 hooker right now." I said.

Saying that she looked like a hooker seemed to cut Julie pretty deep and she was crying as she got up from the table. She walked slowly upstairs to the bedroom, I heard the shower come on, and then turn off a few minutes later.

I made my way upstairs, and when I walked into the bedroom my sweet wife Julie was sitting on the edge of the bed in her bathrobe.

"Better?" Julie asked nervously.

"Much better." I said.

I stroked my fingers along her cheek.

"Luke, I never meant to hurt you. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but it was also really exciting. I'll never do anything so stupid and selfish again." Julie said.

"I know. If I had to catch you doing anything I'm glad it was stripping at a bachelor party and not screwing some guy at a sleazy hotel. We've got a lot of changes ahead of us because of this, but we'll get through it." I said.

We called a realtor and put the house on the market the next day. We ended up moving several states away because one of my contacts from work turned into a really good job opportunity.

When we had settled in to our new home with my new job Julie and I agreed that we wanted to start a family. We now have two beautiful little girls and Julie is a very happy and attentive stay at home mom.

Oh and even now, four years later, Julie is still doing everything she can to make up to me for what happened; and I'm enjoying every bit of it.