My Wife's Lost Weekend

Story Info
A wife gets caught up in a friend's tryst.
11.4k words
3.81
161k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storiemax
storiemax
268 Followers

Here are the events that took place last weekend and how I learned all the juicy details.

It all started just after I left the house to play golf for the weekend with a friend. My 45 year old, prim and proper school teacher wife was left at home to fend for herself. Now that was nothing unusual but what happened in the next 24 hours was very unusual for both of us.

My wife Pam, as I stated before, is 45 years old and has the body of a thirty year old. She is 5' 7" and weighs in at 110 lbs soaking wet. She has a very nice shapely body with beautiful long legs and very sensitive nipples topping off her small breasts. She is very prim and proper on the surface but I know after she has a drink or two she can be very wild sexually.

Pam had gone to a lingerie party a couple of nights before at her friend Kris's house. Now Kris is a very attractive blonde. I always thought Kris had a wild look to her like she is always plotting something in the back of her mind. Kris is a little shorter then Pam and she has nice tits and a great ass. There is nothing wrong with the way Kris is built.

Pam had to wait a couple of days to pick up the things she purchased at Kris's party. So Pam had headed over to Kris's house around noon on Saturday. When she arrived there was a strange car in Kris's driveway. Pam said she didn't take much notice of it as she parked and went to the door. She rang the door bell a few times before she heard movement inside. Kris opened the door just wide enough to stick her head out. Pam said Kris was acting kind of strange. They exchanged pleasantries and Pam reminded Kris why she was there. Kris then asked her to return later. Pam debated her on this and during that period she heard a man's voice come from inside the house. The man's voice was yelling, asking what the hell is taking so long and what the hell is Kris doing. Kris had turned back towards the inside of the house yelling back for the man to be quiet.

As quick as lightning the door was yanked from Kris's control and there stood a very big black man. He reached a huge hand out grabbed Pam by the arm and pulled her into the house. All the time he was making polite salutations to Pam. Once he had her in the house he slammed the door shut. Kris was showing signs of being very upset and Pam knew why. You see Pam and I are very good friends with Kris and her husband Jack. Jack is an average sized guy and he sure isn't black, in fact Jack was who I was playing golf with. Kris yells at the guy calling him Tony and starts berating him for generally letting her cat out of the bag. Tony yells back at Kris telling her to shut up. Now Tony is a very big, very mean looking guy. He can be quite intimidating when riled. Needless to say Kris shut up.

Tony then steps up to Pam and softly asks her if she is going to tell on Kris. Pam of course says no but Tony wasn't convinced. He stepped up right next to Pam body to body looking down into her face and states that he needs proof that Kris's little secrete doesn't get out. Pam tells him she doesn't know what proof she can offer but Tony already had an idea. He grabs Pam's arm and escorts her into the living room. Pam struggles to pull away but she doesn't even slow him down. Kris makes a move like she wants to help Pam but she knows the two of them don't stand a chance against Tony.

Once in the living room Tony asks/tells Pam that she is here for her lingerie right? Pam just stood there. Tony loudly states in Kris's direction to bring Pam's stuff over to him, she does. Tony tells Pam that he wants her to model the lingerie for him that way she won't tell as she wouldn't want her husband to know she modeled for him. Pam tried to object but Tony wasn't buying it. He tells her that she will model or things could get ugly. Pam was very scared by this and she didn't see that she had a choice. Dejected she stood there with her head down. Tony, who had a hold of her arm the whole time, let go of her and sat down on the couch. He tells Pam to lay out the contents of the bag so he can see what she has to work with.

Pam slowly emptied the contents of the bag onto the couch, laying out each outfit proper like. There were three outfits in that bag, all three were sheer bras and thong panties with garter belts and stockings to match. Tony gave his approval to her choice and style. He pointed to one of the three outfits and told her to put it on and model for him. Pam slowly gathered the clothes in her arms and started to walk away. Tony stopped her and told her she was not allowed to leave the room. Pam put up some resistance saying she couldn't change right here in front of him. Tony just said bullshit and told her she would do as she is told. Tony offered up his idea of a concession by telling her he would cover his eyes with his hands at the appropriate times.

Pam didn't know what to do. She did not want to take her clothes off in front of this man. She didn't like Tony at all and she was very scared by the whole situations. Pam was frozen standing there not wanting to do anything. Tony must have recognized this so he took charge of the situation. Tony told Pam to start with the garters. He directed her to take off her pants. Pam didn't move at first she just stood there looking at him. Tony raised his voice and told her if she wasn't going to do it he would. So, as scared as Pam was, she knew she didn't want him touching her so she forced herself to move and start removing her clothes.

Pam wasn't wearing much as she was just stepping out to her friend's house and intended to return home. She had a pair of slip on pants that weren't much more then tight fitting sweat pants. She slowly lowered the garment down her legs and to the floor where she stepped out of it. Tony voiced his approval as he eyed her bare shapely legs and her sexy panties barely covering her pubic mound. Pam knew that Tony could see her pussy lips through the thin material of her panties. Fortunately the shirt she had chosen that morning was long enough to almost cover her panties just leaving a hint of her panty covered vagina exposed. Tony said next or something like that to break the trance Pam had slipped into.

Pam knew that he wanted her to continue so she reached for the garter belt and stockings. Pam put the belt on first then changed her panties. Then she slowly rolled the stockings on one leg at a time. Lifting each leg placing a foot onto the couch to assist in the process. She thought if she wasn't so scared she might have felt a bit sexy doing this. As it was Pam really feared for her safety. After the garter belt, thong, and stockings were in place Tony praised her for the sexy show and told her to put on the bra.

In all of the excitement Pam had forgotten that she wasn't wearing a bra. She hesitated but Tony gave her a look so she took a deep breath and lifted her shirt off over her head. When she had her arms up and her shirt over her face she felt Tony's hand brush across her nipples. She squealed and pulled back almost falling down. She quickly pulled her shirt away from her face. Tony told her to stand back where she was. She did. He also said the only thing that makes up for small tits are sensitive small tits and told her it was good that hers were very sensitive. Pam looked down at her chest but she already knew that her nipples were standing out hard as rocks from the fear and the fact that they had just been touched.

Pam quickly picked up the bra and put it on. It really didn't conceal her much but it did make her feel a little less exposed. With the entire outfit on Tony told her to walk the length of the couch and back. He said that there was something missing and then he figured out what it was. Tony looked over to Kris who had been standing off to the side this whole time. He told her to go grab a pair of high heeled shoes. He emphasized the higher the better. When Kris returned she had a very small pair of black stiletto high heels. She gave them to Tony. Tony told Pam to come to him and give him her foot. Pam walked to him and lifted her foot. Tony put his hand on her heal, his hand was so big it pretty much covered her calve as well. With his other hand he fitted the shoe on her foot. He gave it a nod of approval and as Pam was placing her foot back on the ground Tony ran his hand up the back of her leg. Pam squirmed at his touch but she still lifted her other foot for the same treatment.

Now with the high heels on she was asked to walk back and forth in front of Tony. As she was passing by a second time Tony reached out and placed a hand on Pam's flat stomach stopping her. As she stood in her spot Tony complemented her on keeping her body so fit as he ran his other hand over her ass and up the small of her back. His hand traveled up her back and down again to rest on her ass. He gave her ass a few squeezes as he rubbed it. Then he said it was time for Pam to try on the next outfit.

As Pam moved over to the clothes Tony motioned for Kris to sit next to him. He looked to Pam and told her to keep the garter and stockings on and only change the panties and bra. Then he leaned into Kris and whispered something in her ear. Kris then started to undo his pants. Pam was getting really nervous. She didn't know how far this was going to go but she sure didn't want things to escalate. Kris had managed to fish out Tony's cock and she started stroking it with her hand. Pam was busy pulling off her panties when she looked up and saw Tony's cock. Pam had never seen a cock that big before. She was stopped in her tracks. Kris's hand didn't even reach all the way around it and Tony wasn't even hard yet. Pam must have stared for a while because Tony spoke up and asked her if this was the first time she saw a real cock. Pam came out of it and realized she was standing there bare crotched with the next set of panties in her hand. She quickly moved to dawn the next outfit. As Pam was changing her bra she couldn't help but to sneak looks at Tony's cock.

Once Pam was finished dressing Tony told her to walk around the room and to move sexier this time. Pam tried her best as she moved for the man. Kris had progressed from a hand job to putting her mouth on his penis. Tony was hard now and Kris could barely fit the head into her mouth. Pam said Kris was trying though, Pam thought Kris looked like she was really enjoying herself working over Tony's cock like that. Once again Pam found herself staring at the thing her friend was manipulating. Once again Tony spoke breaking Pam's trance. He told her to stand in front of him and bend over so he could get a good look at her ass. Pam did what was asked of her. She stood right close to Tony with her ass to him and she bent at the waist. Tony reached a hand out to feel Pam's ass. Pam didn't jump this time she just stood still and let him run his hand over her ass and he even stroked her pussy through her panties. The whole while Kris was making all kinds of slurping noises as she continued to work his member.

Tony had ran his free hand around Kris's body to squeeze her tit. Pam could see through her legs as he would shift from pulling Kris's nipple to squeezing her tit through her shirt. Tony then told Pam to grab a chair and set down facing him. Pam did as she was told and grabbed a chair from the dining room and sat in it facing Tony. He then ordered her to spread her legs and play with her pussy through her panties. Pam slowly slid her hands across her thighs and down between her legs. She started rubbing her panty covered pussy. While she did this Tony pulled Kris's shirt off exposing her upper body. Kris wasn't wearing a bra. Tony was rubbing his hand all over her back and shoulders as Kris continues to work his penis with her mouth and hands.

Pam admitted that she was curious about that large penis, she had never seen anything like it before. As she sat there playing with her pussy she took it upon herself to slide her hands inside of her panties. She was starting to get wet as she was beginning to get turned on by the show Kris was putting on. Tony spoke asking Kris if she wanted his big black cock in her pussy. Kris wasted no time stripping off her shorts and climbed on the couch to straddle Tony's lap. Pam watched as Kris lowered her pussy onto his cock guiding the massive head towards her small pussy hole. Pam couldn't believe the contrast in their size, Kris seemed so small next to him and his cock seemed so big compared to her little pussy. Pam couldn't see how it would ever fit, but Kris held the shaft as she lowered herself down forcing the head of his cock into her pussy. Kris had a grimace on her face as the head of Tony's cock slid into her with a pop. Now she worked herself up and down sliding a little more of his shaft into her with each downward movement.

Pam was completely mesmerized as she watched her friend forcing that bat into her pussy. Pam could see that Kris was sexually excited as every time she would lift her body up Pam could see the white cream and wetness from Kris's pussy on Tony's shaft. It didn't take very long before Kris had work most of Tony's cock into her pussy. Now she started to really bounce on his shaft. Kris was making a really sexy "Oohing" noises every time she forced herself down. Pam was noticing how wet her own pussy was getting as she stroked two fingers in and out of her pussy and used her other fingers to pinch and rub her own clit.

When Pam finally looked up at Tony she found him staring between her legs. This gave Pam a slight thrill. She didn't think Tony was attractive by any means but she was completely enamored by his cock. Tony told Pam to take off her bra. Pam did eagerly exposing her very turned on elongated nipples for him to see.

Tony turned his body sideways on the couch lying down on his back. As he did this he shifted Kris from facing Pam to facing away from her towards the other end of the couch. Once Tony was lying down he reached a hand out to squeeze Pam's tits. Pam didn't care, in fact she liked the attention as she continued to play with her own pussy. Tony was gently tugging on her nipples letting them slip from his fingers as he would grab the other and roll it between his fingers gently pulling and squeezing until the nipple would slip free. He continued this back and forth until Pam started cuming. Pam said she came hard. When she was finished Tony ran his hand down her chest over her stomach and down between her legs. He gently stroked her pussy through her wet panties.

Tony then sat up and helped Kris off of his cock. He stood up and quickly grabbed Pam by the waist and lifted her off the chair and onto the couch where he placed her on her knees with her upper body leaning over the back of the sofa. This movement had caught Pam off guard. Tony could move quick when he wanted to. With a flash he had pulled Pam's panties down her legs to her knees and he positioned himself behind her. Pam felt her pussy being stroked by the huge head of Tony's cock. She was more than a little unsure about the situation. She had never experienced a cock that big and she wasn't sure if she could take it. The situation didn't leave her with any choice. In short order she felt the head being forced into her hole. She couldn't believe how much the head of his cock was stretching her pussy. What she felt was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Pam let out a few "ooohs" of pain as Tony was pushing his penis into her. Pam felt his cock push then back up and push into her again. Slowly over a minute or so she felt the head of his cock push passed the opening ring of her vagina.

Now Tony had the head of his cock firmly logged inside Pam's cunt. He began a steady rhythm of pushing and pulling back until he was able to work a couple more inches of cock into her pussy. Pam had a death grip on the back of that couch. She had her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open as that monster cock was boring its way into her cunt. Pam was making low guttural noises each time Tony pushed himself deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Once Tony had forced about half of his cock into Pam he complemented her on being so tight, then he told her to hold on. He grabbed her hips with both hands, with his cock still lodged in Pam's pussy, he pulled it back a little and shoved it forward with a mighty push. Pam screamed out with that assault but Tony just pulled back and slammed forward again. Once again causing Pam to scream, Pam said it felt like someone was punching her in the stomach. Now Tony had just about all of his cock in side Pam's pussy. He held himself there and waited for Pam to catch her breath. Then he started a rhythmatic very short in-and-out movement, rocking back and forth. Pam said it felt much better but she was still recovering from the hard pushing. Pam stated to adjust to having that much meat inside of her. The rocking motion was beginning to work wonders within her womb.

As Tony continued to rock back and forth he slowly increased the length of his movement. Soon he was fucking Pam with half strokes of his cock. Pam's pussy had adjusted to his girth and her juices were flowing helping to ease the friction of their coupleling. Pam could feel the beginnings of an orgasm growing from deep inside of her. She was really enjoying the pace Tony was setting and as he would increase the length of his throw he was also increasing the power of his thrusts. Pam couldn't believe she was taking so much cock and the thought of this big black stranger using her pussy at his will was beginning to put her over the edge of her own lust.

As the feelings of her orgasm grew Pam realized she was shoving back at each thrust of Tony's cock. Feeling her participation Tony started feeding her his entire length. Tony started slamming into Pam with total abandonment. Kris said that she looked into Pam's eyes during this and all she saw was the whites of her eyes as Pam's eyes had rolled up into her head. Pam was consumed with lust. Kris, who was all but forgotten, had taken a position at the end of the couch watching the two of them fuck as she played with herself. Kris was amazed at how Pam was taking everything Tony was offering and she was pushing back at him for more.

Pam's 'O' had finally caught up to her and as she began to cum she was screaming out in pleasure. Her pussy began to contract hard with each spasm and this was more than Tony could take. Tony started to cum also. He shot his hot black baby making seed deep into Pam's womb. Feeling the heat from Tony's juice Pam's orgasm only increased with her lust. Pam and Tony continued to fuck through their mutual release and when they were done they both collapsed on the couch.

Kris leaned on Tony looking down on Pam. She ran her hand over Pam's chest tweaking each nipple she passed. She commented on what a good show the two of them put on. Kris continued to play with Pam's tits as they laid there discussing their situation. Tony had been really pleased with Pam's performance. He complemented her on being a very good fuck. As he was addressing Kris he mentioned what a good addition Pam is going to be at the party. Pam heard this and wasn't quite sure what to think. When Pam asked about the party Tony said he was getting together with some of his boys tonight and that she and Kris were going to be the entertainment. Pam was a bit shocked and tried to refuse but Tony said it was too late and that he had already made up his mind. He then told Pam to go clean up and go home. He told her they will be contacting her later and that she better be ready for some fun.

Pam got dressed and quickly headed out the door. She drove herself back to her house and promptly jumped into the shower. As she was showering she was going over the events of the morning. She couldn't believe she not only let that asshole fuck her but she enjoyed it having one of the greatest orgasms of her life. She put a hand on her pussy and slid three then four fingers into her hole. She couldn't believe how stretched out her vagina was. She placed all her fingers together and pushed them into herself. As she did this she was able to get her whole hand in past her knuckles to her wrist. She wondered how she was going to explain this to her husband (me). Pam started to feel regret and that started to make her feel sick.

storiemax
storiemax
268 Followers