My Wife's Love

Story Info
A flat-chested wife indulges her husband's love of breasts.
2.3k words
4.35
74.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was younger, I dated women solely on how they looked - and for whatever reason, my brain was wired to be attracted to short, busty women. I never seemed to date any woman for very long - probably because my only criterion in pursuing a woman was the ratio of her breast size to her height. I dated one woman for almost a year - she actually had a dreadful, bossy, personality, but she was 4'11" with 32 DDD tits and that alone was enough to keep us together for a year. I used to love to bury myself into her breasts, but the unlucky thing was that she didn't like breast play at all!

Despite dating busty women, I never got to tit fuck any of them. Even Anna, with whom I lived for a year, refused me. Maybe I was too focused on their breasts and they sensed that - I guessed it served me right for being so shallow. They all found the idea creepy and dehumanizing. I thought about going to a large breasted prostitute but the idea of paying someone I didn't know seemed distasteful to me - and besides, how would I know that she was a voluntary sex worker and not just some poor girl who had been forced into the business.

Given that I was so strongly attracted to a specific physical type, you can imagine my surprise when I fell in love with Laura. Laura was 5'11" and as for her breasts - well she didn't have any. Calling her an A cup was being generous. I think most men had larger breasts than Laura did. But her spirit and personality captivated me and soon I realized that I couldn't live my life without her.

Within nine months of meeting one another, we were married. My friends teased me relentlessly about tying myself down to a life with a flat-chested wife. But I was happy and I was committed to Laura. Sure, I noticed women with attractive breasts, but I never strayed and I never even dreamed of straying.

Laura and I wanted children but we weren't able to get pregnant. After a series of medical tests, we learned that Laura was completely infertile. We then explored adoption, but the process was depressing and we only got our hopes up to be dashed. Finally, we decided to just give up on the idea. We had each other and that was enough to make both of us happy. But Laura went through a period of feeling despondent. "I always wanted to give you everything you wanted," she told me, "and I can't give you this important thing."

I reassured her that I was happy with our life together, but somehow the idea of inadequacy took root. She suggested to me that I should leave the marriage and find a fertile wife who could provide me with a child.

One night, we had drinks - we even got a bit drunk together - and we talked things out. Where we ended up was unbelievable and risky, but I think it ultimately saved our marriage. "You are never honest with me," Laura told me, after a few drinks. "You tell me everything is perfect, but first of all, nothing is ever perfect and secondly, I'm not able to give you the things that are important to you."

I tried to reassure her again about how our marriage didn't need children to survive. "No, it's not just that," she interrupted me. "I overheard your friends joking. They made it pretty clear that you like large breasts. So how am I supposed to feel - you've married a flat-chested woman who can't bear children. Don't you feel like you've made a terrible mistake?"

I patiently explained to her that she had brought me more joy than I had ever expected in this life and that I felt free and happy with her. But she continued to press the point. "I want you to be happy and have the things you want," she told me. "I know I can't give you a child but I do know a way so that you can have something else you want."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. Laura rarely drank and I had no idea what she was talking about. Maybe she's just drunk and rambling, I thought.

"I'm talking about breasts," she told me. "You know my friend, Patty," she asked me.

"Yes," I said. Patty was about five foot one and probably half her body weight was in her breasts. "Well she made a point of telling me how attractive she thought you were and I asked her if she would do a favor for me."

I couldn't believe my ears, so I just sat silently.

"I asked her if she would have sex with you and me," Laura told me. I blinked but remained speechless. "And she said yes."

"Do you really want to do that?" I asked her.

"I'm not the one who should answer that question," she told me.

My mind raced. If I agreed, I'd be telling my wife I wanted to have sex with another woman. But Patty - man oh man, did she have a set of tits on her. It was all I could do to focus on the problem at hand and not immediately drift into fantasy.

"I don't know," I told her. "Look, I won't lie. I find Patty to be really sexy. But I just don't know about sharing our intimacy with someone else."

"I can trust Patty," Laura told me. I had to keep from smiling. My wife was arguing with me, pressuring me to have sex with her big-titted friend. "Twist my arm, why don't you?" I thought.

"I guess if you were part of it, that could be a lot of fun," I told Laura.

She looked into my eyes. "I want you to have this."

"Okay," I told her and we kissed.

A few days later, my wife told me to not make plans for Friday night. It was my birthday, so I didn't think anything of it. But when I came home from work, not only was the dining room decorated with balloons, but Patty was sitting at the table with Laura, with a bottle of champagne already half consumed.

"We're going to give you a birthday you'll never forget," Laura told me, kissing me on the lips. She then kissed Patty soulfully on the lips and the two women danced in one another's arms, making out. I sat down and watched as Laura lifted Patty's sweater over her head, revealing a white lace bra bursting at the seams. The two looked cute together, Laura towering over Patty. Patty removed her bra and lifted her breasts up, pushing them together. Laura poured some champagne over her breasts and, leaning over, drank the champagne from Patty's cleavage. Patty had full areolae and plump pointy nipples the size of pencil erasers. Laura then kissed and sucked on Patty's breasts, vigorously tonguing Patty's nipples.

"Don't you want to join in?" Laura laughed. I walked over and knelt before Patty. Laura dribbled more champagne onto Patty's breasts and I kissed and sucked her breasts, enjoying the taste of the champagne. I placed my hands on either side of Patty's breasts - each was more than a handful - and buried my face into her cleavage. Laura had undressed and as I explored Patty's breasts, Laura removed my shirt. I stood and turned to her and we embraced, the champagne intermingling in our mouths. Meanwhile, Patty removed her remaining clothes and then unfastened my pants, which dropped to the floor. Patty was a redhead and her pussy had delicate light red hairs. My boxers remained on, but my cock was erect.

"Let's help him off with these," Laura instructed and the two women knelt before me and pulled my boxers down. I stepped out of my loafers and then my pants and boxers as the two women caressed and stroked my cock. Laura took my cock in her hand and fed it to Patty, guiding it into her mouth. Patty lathered my cock, moving up and down and then the two women gave me the most incredible experience I've ever had. Positioning themselves on either side of my cock, they opened their mouths and rubbed up and down my shaft in unison. Pleasure welled up in me as they moved in tandem, each holding one of my legs in their arms, their breasts pressing against my legs.

"We've got a long night ahead of us, but I know there is something you really want to do," my wife told me. She moved behind Patty and, reaching around, pressed Patty's breasts together. "It's time for you to fuck Patty's tits," Laura told me.

My beautiful wife held Patty's breasts tightly as I inserted my cock into her cleavage and gently thrust up and down. Patty's breasts were so large that she was able to lean her head down and lick and suck the tip of my cock at the end of each stroke. As I began to thrust faster, Patty leaned back into Laura and the two women absorbed the force of my motion.

"Do it," Laura urged, "bring my husband to orgasm!" she shouted with delight. Patty placed her hands on my buttocks and greedily pulled me into her, matching the rhythm of my thrusts. Before long, I could not take it any further - I climaxed powerfully. Jets of cum splattered against Patty's chin and mouth and fell back onto her breasts. I continued to stroke for what felt like the longest orgasm I had ever experienced. Finally, my cock came to rest and slipped out from Patty's cleavage.

"Don't move," Laura instructed Patty. Still holding Patty's breasts tightly together, Laura leaned around Patty and licked the cum off of Patty's breasts. Then kneeling before Patty, Laura opened her mouth, releasing her cum into Patty's awaiting mouth. The two women shared the cum in a soulful kiss and as their kissing became more passionate, they gradually arranged themselves into a 69 position on the floor, with Laura at the bottom. Laura was too tall, so that with Patty's pussy positioned on her mouth, Patty was unable to similarly reach Laura's pussy. As Patty gently fingered Laura's vagina, Laura gripped Patty tightly to her face and began to make love to Patty's pussy with her mouth.

Seeing these two women, smeared with my semen, going after one another turned me on. Normally, I took as long as an hour to recover after an orgasm, but I soon found myself with a rigid erection.

Responding to Laura's tongue, Patty had sat upright and arched her back. I took the opportunity to go down on Laura and soon both women were approaching orgasm. "Oh God," they both cried out, Patty's hips bucking and Laura's hips nearly rising off the floor.

"Fuck me," Laura demanded. Dutifully, I placed myself between her thighs and entered her. We moved in tandem and as we fucked, Patty kissed Laura on the mouth. Freeing her mouth, Laura instructed Patty to lick my balls. I pulled Laura into the doggy position and resumed my fucking. Patty lay beneath me and vigorously tongued my scrotum. The feeling was beyond compare.

I didn't want to move, the pleasure was so intense. I continued my pace as Laura erupted in a second round of orgasms. My loving wife then extricated herself from my cock and led Patty to switch places with her. I was now fucking Patty's tight pussy, feeling my belly slam into her full ass, while my wife sucked on my balls. Was there ever a luckier husband than me? Patty's breasts flew out to the side with each thrust, then slammed back together with a slapping sound. Reaching around her, I grabbed ahold of as much of each breasts as I could, squeezing them and holding on for dear life as I continued to fuck her.

I groaned as the release came. Quickly, Laura pushed Patty's ass forward and I came onto Patty's ass and pussy. The cum dripped down Patty's beautiful body into the mouth of my wife, who then took my cock in her mouth and retrieved the remaining blasts of cum I had left. The two women stood and kissed again, Laura allowing the cum to spill out of her mouth and into Patty's. Patty leaned her head back and let the cum dribble out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts. Holding Patty tightly about the waist, Laura kissed Patty's breasts. Laura's face and Patty's breasts were nearly entirely smeared with my sperm.

"I'm a lucky guy," I told the two women.

"You deserve it, honey," my wife told me, bringing the three of us together for a kiss.

We slept together that night, the three of us. When I awoke, Patty and Laura were taking turns sucking my cock. Coming up for air, Laura told me, "Your birthday isn't over yet." The two women lavished attention on me until I exploded in Patty's mouth. After taking in my first two blasts, she slipped her mouth off of me. Before Laura could take me in her mouth a third blast flew straight up and landed back onto Patty's cheek. Laura took the remaining two blasts directly into her mouth. The two women kissed. "Yum," Laura told me, licking her lips and clambering up my body to kiss me.

I dressed for work, disappointed the fun had to come to an end. Laura later admitted to me that she was bisexual but hadn't wanted to let me know - so when she found out my love of large breasts, she had hatched a plan to indulge her bisexual side - a plan that benefited us both! We continued to make love with Patty pretty often, though I never quite experienced the same intensity as that first night. One night, Patty shared with me that she was moving to the West Coast. "Don't worry, honey," my wife told me. "I have a backup plan!" But that's for another story...