My Wife's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,966 Followers

On each thrust I began to slam my cock inside of Jane. The first hard lunge widened her pretty eyes and her lips formed a big O. I pulled it out slowly until only the head was inside, and then rammed it in hard and fast.

"Yessssssssss!" she cried out. "Fuck my pussy!"

"You like it hard, Jane?"

"Yesssss! Oh, fuck, yes!"

It wasn't hard to tell that my sexy mother-in-law was again becoming aroused to the point she was nearly an animal. Her lovely face took on that feral look once again, which was so unconventional for her. She began to bite my lips, my cheeks and ear lobes. She was hot, ready and willing to do anything that would bring her that breathtaking release.

"Are you still my slut?"

"Yesssss!" she hissed. "I belong to you, now!"

"What about Herb?"

"I don't care," she whimpered as she licked my mouth. "As long as I have you, I don't care. I've wanted you from the first day I met you."

Without missing a beat, I said, "I wish you were my wife."

Jane looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. I thought for a moment that I had said something wrong and I was afraid that our fun was about to come to a quick halt. But she lay there looking into my eyes with that strange look on her face before she finally spoke.

"Do you really?"

Since the words were already out, I simply nodded without trying to backtrack.

"To be honest, I feel the same way."

Jane and I had been fucking slow and easy, taking our time and enjoying the feel of each other's body. The heat of our desire began to boil again as our bodies writhed madly together. I started slamming my cock into her with every thrust, harder and faster, feeling my balls slap her ass hard.

"Fuck me, baby!" she hissed. "Fuck my cunt! Cum in me!"

"You want my cum, baby?"

"Yesssss!"

Jane grabbed my ass cheeks and dug her long nails into the sensitive flesh. I cried out with pleasure. We kissed hard, our tongues probing and licking, teeth nipping and biting. Foreign, unnatural sounding noises came from our mouths as we consumed one another. It was the most intense experience of my life.

"I want to cum in you, Jane!" I was on fire and my the words came out slurred with the intoxication of lust.

"I want you to cum in me, Terry!" she cried out softly, her eyes locked onto mine. "I want you to fill my pussy with your sweet man-seed. I want your seed in me everyday for the rest of my life!"

"I love you, Jane!"

"I love you!"

Less than two seconds later and my cock exploded inside of my mother-in-law's sopping wet pussy. I screamed loud and long as I emptied my balls into her. Jane's orgasm hit her as soon as the first rope of cum splashed into her pussy. We held each other tight while our bodies shuddered with the force of our orgasms.

I collapsed onto the bed beside Jane and pulled her into my arms. We lay together side by side in her bed while our bodies continued to tremble in the aftermath of our lovemaking. We kissed, yet the urgency of our lust was replaced with something more gentle and loving.

That happened six months ago and Jane and I still get together several times a week. Even though we've fallen in love, we're taking it day by day. For now, all that matters to us is the time we have together, and we spend that time loving each other with an passion that neither of us will ever forget.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,966 Followers
12