My Wife's New Book

Story Info
She's learning how to give a great blow-job.
2.4k words
4.28
36.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife bought herself a new book recently...something about learning to give the best blow-job ever. This is something my wife is already great at so I can't imagine her learning anything new – but I'm open.

I asked her what she has learned so far – she's into the book to about the 3rd chapter. She told me she's learned a few things already such as:

#1) Men like blowjobs
#2) The tongue is one of the strongest muscles in the body
#3) Men love blowjobs
#4) There are a pile of different exercises for the tongue to give maximum pleasure
#5) Men would rather have a blowjob than almost anything else

But she wanted to keep reading for a while so I told her when she actually learned something new I was willing to let her use me as a guinea pig.

As I'm rolled over trying to sleep at 2:00 a.m., my wife is still propped up on 3 pillows with her little book light attached to her new book reading away. I peered over the blanket, checking to see if she might be finishing up soon and there she is, doing the craziest things with her tongue. She is stretching her tongue as far as it can go, it comes to a pretty good point and then she tries to touch the tip of her nose.

I finally couldn't stand it any longer. "What are you doing?" I mumbled thorough sleep deprived lips.

"I'm doing the exercises in the book. Honestly, what does it look like I'm doing? I'm doing this for you you know...just wait – my tongue will be in such great shape you won't be able to stand it!"

"What I really can't stand is that damn light shining in my eyes. Any chance you're almost done with the reading?"

"Chapter 7," she reads. "A man's favorite position is, of course, with the woman between his legs where he can gather her hair up and hold it away from her face. That's where I'm at now, sure you want me to quit reading?"

"Alright, keep reading if you must, but when you're finished, I will be giving you a test."

"You haven't even read the book, how can you give me a test?"

"I don't need to read the book. Believe me, I won't have any problems giving you a test on what you're reading. In fact, there will even be a marking system. If you get an A I will reach down and spread your legs, then my tongue will run up the inside of your calf, your thigh, brush over the tip of your clit and find its way into your sweet pussy. If you get a B my hand will cover one breast while my mouth takes in the other until your nipples become like bullets. If you get a C I will brush the hair from your cheek and come in for a long, slow and deep kiss that will leave you tingling and begging for an A.

If you get a D I will tie you to the bed and make you watch the Deep Throat video so you can see how the professionals do things. And finally if you get an F I will take you over my knee bare-assed and spank your cheeks until you can't sit for a week. Then I will send you back to your studies until you can get it right."

"That's fair. Except now I don't know what mark I want. What do I have to do to earn your cock inside my pussy? Even an A didn't qualify for that."

"Don't worry darlin' because no matter what mark you get, when it's over I'll be pulling down those sexy panties of yours if they're not down already and taking you for a ride on the hubby express. And I don't need any book to tell me how to do it either. For now, I'm going back to sleep. Good night baby."

"Well thank goodness. I thought you might have forgotten how much I love it when you're deep inside me, rocking back and forth – pushin' and pullin'. Promise you'll do it doggy style – you know that's my favorite."

"Whatever you want. Go back to reading I have to get up early."

At that point I turned over, pulled the covers up and attempted to go back to sleep. Next thing I know it's an hour later and the bed is wiggling a little bit. I had to think for a minute – why would the bed be moving. Then it hit me. I tried to keep my breathing steady so she would think I was still asleep. I turned over in my 'sleep' so I could see what was happening. I opened my eyes only a slit. And there she was. She was holding her favorite dildo in one hand – the one she keeps in her nightstand right next to the bed. I'm sure she thinks I don't know it's there but I do. I found it one day when I was looking for a set of nail-clippers. Women like to hide those things...the nail-clippers I mean. I guess they think us men are gonna take them and not bring them back. Wonder where she got that idea. Anyway – there she was. She had apparently finished reading by then because the room was dark. The moon was shining through the blinds illuminating her gorgeous body perfectly so I could see every inch of her. She put the dildo aside for a moment and started playing with her nipples. She ran her palm over the tips and rubbed them back and forth. Her nipples stood up like the bud of a sunflower. God she was beautiful. I wanted to reach over and grab one for myself, but I kept quiet and just watched.

After the nipple rub she ran both hands over her belly and down to her thighs. She caressed her own skin, moving her fingers lightly over her tanned legs. Finally she moved up to her pussy. I watched as she fingered her clit, rubbing it gently at first then a little rougher. She arched her back; I think she was trying to be careful not to move too much in case I woke up. Guess the joke was on her. I was getting hard just watching this foreplay. I put my hand around my cock to try to keep it from making itself known. Oh how I wanted to just jerk-off right then but I knew if I waited I would be rewarded.

Finally she took the plastic dildo in her hand again – she spread her pussy lips just a little and gently started to insert the dildo. I could see her push it in, pull it out – she did this a few times. She began to bite her lip – to keep from moaning I imagine. Another thrust and this time she almost lost her hand as she pushed it up as far as it would go. She held it there with one hand, jiggling it just a little. She kept her palm on the end of it and would push and release ever so slightly – I believe with all my soul she was pretending it was me as I swear I heard her whisper my name . Once she had a good grasp of the dildo inside her, she used her other hand to start rubbing her clit. The nub was swollen and anxious. It was then I could hear her low moans...like the purr of a cat; it came from deep in her throat. The bed was now in full tilt mode. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip and her hips were thrusting against her hand as the dildo fucked her sweet pussy.

I couldn't stand it any longer. My cock was throbbing in my hand and I began stroking it as she went into an orgasmic convulsion. I opened my eyes fully and took the sight of her in. Her breathing was labored and she took a few deep breaths as her body began to calm. She withdrew the dildo and as she turned her back to me, she slid the dildo back into her nightstand drawer, and then quietly closed it. As she lay back onto her pillow she looked over at me and smiled. "Did you enjoy the show?" she asked. "All that reading made me so horny but you were sound asleep."

"I'm up now," I answered, "and honey it's my turn. I want to taste you, I want to drink in your scent. I want to hold you in my arms and I want to fuck you."

"Your wish is my command baby."

And with that she spread her legs wide as I maneuvered into a 69 position. "Show me what you learned as I show you what I already know," I instructed her.

I began to tickle her swollen clit with my tongue; I could smell the scent of her recent orgasm as I inhaled the taste of her juices – God she was amazing. As I swirled my tongue in and around her cunt, something was happening to me on the other end. Her tongue had found its way up the length of my cock and when she took the head inside her mouth I could feel the strength she had been learning about. Her mouth was on fire! She began licking my balls next, then made her way underneath and found a spot between them and my ass even I didn't know existed. I was in love all over again. She fingered that little place as she took me deep into her mouth, her tongue twisting and flicking every inch as she dipped her mouth to the base and back again. She was eating me like a tootsie pop. I had to give up on my own mouth maneuvers as the only thing I could concentrate on at the moment was how good she was making me feel. Her hand encircled the base of my cock and she began to stroke to the rhythm of her tongue. I was aching in anticipation, every nerve ending bubbling to the surface. "Oh God I'm gonna come," I warned her. She immediately tightened her grip on the base and slowed the pace of her tongue. My mind was in overdrive, her tongue was processing my cock like a data filled spreadsheet sent off into cyberworld.

She finally released my throbbing cock from her mouth. "Come lay beside me," she instructed in her sultry voice. I moved from my position moaning my slight displeasure at having to wait and came up beside her. She began to run her fingertips over my chest, she pinched my nipple gently, then came down with her mouth and ran her tongue over the peak. First one, then the other as her hand reached again to encircle my still hard-as-a-rock cock. She began to roll the head of my cock between her fingers, squeezing firmly yet gently, then moved down and cupped my balls, a finger reached down and massaged through the crack of my ass just below. After a moment of this ecstasy she lifted her head, looked me in the eye and asked "So do I get an A?" I almost burst out laughing! "Honey, there doesn't even exist a mark for what you're doing. Yes, yes and yes – an A a B a C – whatever you want!"

"Good then, now you may fuck me."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I took hold of her shoulders and guided her to her knees. Her bare ass facing me, I gave her a playful slap – to which she replied with a faint 'mmmmmm, oh, I mean ouch!' She liked that. I could see her swollen clit and I bent down just enough to take another taste of her. She was rocking back and forth, anxious for me to get on with things. The lips of her pussy shone with dampness and she pushed her ass against my chest and wiggled it side to side in an almost begging position.

I took my cock in my hand and guided it into her – just the tip at first. In and out I played as she tried to push back further. Another light slap to her pink ass cheek – "I will decide how far and when," I scolded her. I knew she wanted me, and I wanted her. Finally I drove deep inside her, withdrew to the edge and thrust deep again. Her motions matching mine now as we fucked each other, both of us on our knees – her on all fours and me with my back straight in and out I went – first slow, then faster. I reached around and felt for her breast – tweaking the nipple between my fingers as I continued to propel my cock deep inside her cunt. Letting go of her breast, I felt for her clit at the same time she reached a hand back between our legs and cupped my balls. Each of us kneading the other as we got lost in this dance. I felt her become stiff, her pussy tightened even more and my cock began to spasm as it continued its thrusting and returns until finally she began to whimper, a stifled scream came to her lips and we drove into each other with final strength as my cock released its full load and I came right along with her in a wave of elation. We both tried to catch our breath as our bodies trembled together in orgasmic furor – we were sweaty and glowing and I leaned down and kissed her back as our bodies began to calm. I eased out of her after a few moments and we lay beside each other with legs and arms entwined.

"I'm up to chapter 11," she whispered. I smiled from ear to ear. "How many chapters are there exactly?" I asked.

"There are 27 chapters all together and I can't wait to get through them all. Tomorrow night I'll be reading how to put together a threesome and how two women can pleasure a man at the same time. By the way, how well do you like my friend Kelly?"