My Wife's New Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
They find a happy, horny solution.
3.8k words
4.04
204.1k
73
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Richard had left, I knew that I was now having to tend to my wife. Not that that was anything new for me, but now I was ordered to do so by my boss. In fact, I was still a bit confused. That had all happened so quickly. I mean, the day before I had been a devoted husband, with a woman who loved me and was all happy with my dick. Now, she was sprawled out on our couch, with a fucking eggplant inside her ass. It was surreal, and I started to realize it.

On the other hand, I had never been as excited as when Richard had pumped Jenna’s ass. Of course, I’d have loved to be the one pummeling that tiny asshole of hers, but seeing Richard do it was more. That large monster dick sliding in and out of her, her small frame being puonded by him, those were just images I had always longed to see.

Being humiliated in the course of the whole thing wasn’t really my idea. But it was making me realize how much of a slut Jenna had been from the very beginning. As I stood there, I was wondering if I should get my stuff and leave the fucking town. My wife obviously didn’t love me, and I was doomed at work. Just when I was about to actually go to our bedroom, I heard Jenna stir on the couch.

“Rob…”, I could her hear her faint voice, “come here, please!” I was puzzled. That was that rare occasion of Jenna actually addressing me during the last two days. I hesitantly walked over to her. She looked up at me, her eyes watery. I didn’t know what to do say. She moved her body so she was sitting up. She looked at me and started to cry. I was at a loss here. I mean, she had been the cheating slut. Was this some kind of new try to humiliate me? I kneeled, so I was face to face with her.

Between sobs, Jenna started to speak up.

“Oh Rob, I’m so sorry….I…am…so….”, she said and fell into another fit of hysterical crying.

To make a long story short, between her sobs she told me that she never wanted to hurt me like that. That in fact she was really into fucking Richard, but she would have never thought of him to impregnate her. According to her, it had overcome her and she just couldn’t resist that big dick Richard had.

I listened to her, without trying to comfort her, but I listened. When she was done, I felt some relief. At least, she still cared for me. When I asked her about her plans regarding Richard and the baby, I was surprised again.

“Rob, I think I can’t resist Richard. Your dick is great, it’s not really small, but he’s just so superior in that department. And I have really felt the slut awaken within me. I mean, right now I’m really confused. I don’t want to lose you, but I don’t want to – ever – quit fucking huge black dicks. I….I….!” Jenna seemed at a loss of words now.

I understood her. Strangely enough, her feelings were similar to mine. I knew that I had just been cuckolded big time, but it was still a major turn on. She must have felt that she had just betrayed her husband, whom she really loved, but at the same time she had become addicted to this huge dick Richard sported.

I told her about my feelings. So there was a bit more crying, and some comforting from my side. But in the end, we had settled on a deal. We were to remain together, but I had given Jenna permission to become Richard’s whore. Humiliation on my part would not be accepted anymore, and I was still going to have sex with Jenna. The baby was going to be ours, but I knew that in fact I’d love Jenna to have as many black babies as possible. I wanted her to a fucking breeding machine for Richard and maybe other guys. Like this, we could leave a happy, horny life.

After this conversation, Jenna looked at me.

“Rob, you wann fuck me in the ass?” she asked, looking at me sincerely. I was instantly hard, and I knew that this was some sort of handshake sealing our deal. I nodded, and got rid of my clothes. Right then, I remembered the eggplant inside of Jenna’s ass. I looked at her and pointed towards her butt:

“Don’t you think that this thing in there will make it a bit difficult for me to fuck your ass?” I asked. Jenna simply smiled, got on her knees and put her ass high up.

“Watch this!” she said and started to grunt. As she pushed, I noticed the eggplant at the entrance of her asshole. Ever so slowly, it pushed against her asshole, making it dilate, just as of she was taking a shit. Well, a fucking huge shit that was. Jenna kept pushing and after a few grunts, half of the eggplant was outside of her ass. It looked insane. Her asshole seemed to be tearing any second, but Jenna was only grunting. Then, with one final push, the second half of the eggplant fell came out and the eggplant fell on the floor.

“Whew…that’s one big fucker!” Jenna gasped, feeling her asshole with one hand. And she was right. Her asshole was so dilated, it looked like it would never close again. I couldn’t help it, I had to taste it. I got on my knees behind her and bent towards that obscenely stretched asshole. When my tongue made contact with the outer edge of Jenna’s asshole, she started to moan.

“Oh god, Rob, your tongue feels sooo good on my asshole, stick it in, please, taste my ass!” Jenna moaned and I felt her pushing my head deeper between her asscheeks. Her ass tasted strange, but the fact alone that I was licking her goddamn asshole was enough to make my dick twitch. Her asshole was wide enough for me to get my mouth and nose in, so that’s what I did. I managed to not inhale when in there with my nose, but I licked as much of her ass as possible. It was unbelievable how deep my tongue could get inside her ass.

When I came back up between her asscheeks, her asshole was wet from my saliva, but it had closed a little. Then was the time to plunge my dick in. Jenna started to moan and beg me to put my dick in, so I positioned my dick at her asshole and it didn’t take a whole lot of force to get it in. I was a bit disappointed. Richard had definitely loosened up my wife, but he had also spoiled a good assfuck. I went at it as hard as I could, but seeing Jenna’s face I knew there was not a lot I could to her ass anymore. So I switched to her pussy. When I entered it, it felt like a fucking cave. Damn, Richard had really stretched both her holes.

“Baby, why don’t you let me suck you off!” Jenna offered. She had noticed my frustration. I pulled out of her pussy and she sucked me off. When I came, she swallowed it all. She had definitely learned a few things during the last 24 hours.

Jenna and I talked a lot after that. We decided to call up Richard and tell him of our arrangements. Jenna decided to call, and when she came off the phone, she beamed.

“Rob, everything’s perfect. Firstly, you’ll still get the promotion. Secondly, Richard thinks it’s good if we want to stay together as husband and wife, and thirdly, he’s agreed to keep fucking me.” She said and we hugged.

Those were really great news, and we decided to go out and celebrate. Jenna put on a short, black dress, and I dressed in a black suit. We chose “Roberto’s”, a very upscale, Italian restaurant downtown.

Seeing Jenna showered and made up in that great dress almost made her look like the proper little wife she used to be. The only thing that made her look different in my eyes was the knowledge that she was carrying a black man’s baby inside of her. Well, not then, but soon. And believe me, it made me even hornier for her.

The dinner at “Roberto’s” was fantastic. We had a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed this night out with my very special wife. When we were about to leave, my phone rang. It was Richard.

“Rob, how’s it going? I hope there’s no bad blood between us because of yesterday or today.!” I told him there wasn’t and he went on. “Well, Rob, if you and your darling wife are interested, there’s a party at my house today, actually it’s just a few friends of mine, we were watching some football, and I told them all about your wife, and they’re burning to meet her. So, if you want, come over!” Richard said.

I knew what that was all about. He wanted to get my darling wife over to his house so he could fuck her in front of his friends. I had an instant hard-on, and without telling Jenna where we were going, I drove to Richard’s house.

It was quite a large one, with an expensive looking array of cars up front. So his friends were as well off as Richard himself. Jenna looked puzzled and asked me where were. I told her to guess, but there wasn’t time for her to guess. The front door opened, and there was Richard. He laughed and called for us to come in.

Jenna beamed instantly. She ran up to him and gave him a wet kiss. Then she turned and smiled at me.

“Come on, Rob, let’s have some fun!” she called and in we went.

The living room was one large thing, with a really large couch and lots of comfy looking chairs in the right corner. The left corner had a bar with a shitload of different bottles. Man, Richard really had it going. On the couch on the chairs, there were about ten black guys. One looked bigger than the other, but they all gave a friendly cheer when they saw us.

“Rob, Jenna, these are my friends. As I’ve told Rob on the phone, they are dieing to meet you!!” Richard said, and grabbed Jenna’s hips, who was already snuggling up to him.

“Well, guys, I guess there’s just one reason why you want to meet me”, Jenna said, and with one swift motion, her dress was off. Everyone stared for a second, and then started to cheer. Jenna turned around for all of them to see her ass, only clad in a tiny thing, and her bare tits.

“So guys, Richard made me his pregnant white whore yesterday. Anyone interested in fucking such a whore? Because, well, I’m ready to get my brains fucked out!” Jenna announced and looked at the guys. Suddenly one guy spoke: “Well, you fine little slut, why don’t you give us a show first! I heard you’ve got an asshole that can take it all!”

Jenna smiled at Richard, and walked over to the couch. Before actually sitting on it, she took off her panties, presenting her worn out little pussy. Everyone seemed delighted by that view. Jenna then sat on the couch and spread her legs. It was obvious that her pussy was already overflowing. Jenna scooped a bit of the fluid and rubbed it into her asshole. She then lifted up her legs until her pussy and her asshole were visible.

“Now guys, look what I can do!” Jenna said. I didn’t know what the hell she could do, I’d never seen her do anything like it, but I was really looking forward to seeing it.

Jenna let her one hand slide between her legs, cupping her pussy. After a bit of seductive rubbing, she lowered it to her asshole, which had closed, but still had a rugged look to it. Well, that wasn’t a surprise, was it?

Slowly, Jenna slid a finger into her puckered asshole. It went in smoothly, so Jenna added another two fingers. She was moving her fingers in and out now. Her asshole opened and closed everytime she did this, and like me, all the guys in the room got horny, gathering from the bulges I noticed in their pants.

After sliding those three fingers in and out for a few times, Jenna added a fourth finger. Her asshole was quite stretched now, but I knew she could go much farther. The other guys, except Richard, were all excited though. They kept rubbing their bulges, ogling Jenna fingering that little ass of hers. Jenna started to get wild. Her fingering was not slow anymore, but got more furious every time she slid her fingers back in. Soon, Jenna was tugging at her insides just as if she was trying to hurt herself. It was fucking hot.

Just when Jenna was about to plunge her fingers into her asshole again, she added her thumb. Pushing forcefully, her hand went into her asshole up to her knuckles. Her face was strained, and she was trying to push it in farther. Richard looked at me and whispered:

“Go help her. I think she’d like that now!”

I nodded and went over to her. When she saw me kneeling in front of her, she smiled. I whispered for her to relax, put a hand over the fist that was almost inside her ass and pushed. With a loud squishy sound, her whole hand was in. Jenna yelped, and all the guys cheered. She mouthed a thanks to me and I got up.

Jenna was now starting to move that hand inside her ass. Whenever she moved it outwards, her asshole stretched around the knuckles, but she never pulled it out so far as to relax her asshole. The whole show was mind numbing. My wife sitting there in front of about ten black guys, fisting her own asshole. Her face was flushed, and I could see beads of sweat on her forehead. Her whole body was covered in a light film of sweat, making this whole scene seem like something out of a fucking porno-movie.

“Guys, why don’t you stuff my mouth with some delicious black cock!” Jenna panted and stared longingly at those bulges the guys sported. All at once about four guys jumped and removed their pants in a flash. Before Jenna could have take another breath, she had a semi-hard cock inside her mouth.

“Do her hard! She likes that!” Richard called out. He was right. Jenna did like it hard. When the first guy started to pound her mouth, the fist in her ass started to react. She didn’t just move it around a bit anymore, she was practically fighting a fist fight inside her ass now.

Jenna was really going nuts now. She was gagging constantly because that cock inside her ass wasn’t giving her enough room to breathe. Still, whenever the guy pulled out a bit, she moved her head nearer to him, trying to get as much cock inside her mouth as possible. Suddenly I noticed the hand in her ass was pulled out. She didn’t do it slow though, but in one, quick motion. I didn’t know how much that had hurt, but I was sure it hadn’t been possible without some pain, But obviously, Jenna had become addicted to that kind of pain. Because when the guy who had his cock inside her mouth came and spurted all over face, she addressed every guy in the room:

“Guys, I want you all to fuck me hard. Take me like you’ve never taken a woman. Treat me like a dirty slut, well, like the slut I am. I want all your dicks, and I want them in every hole, as deep and as hard as possible. I am your white whore for tonight, and if Richard hadn’t done it already, I’d urge you to make your pregnant whore today. Fuck it, to be sure, I want everyone to come in my pussy. Flood my pussy and make sure I’m leaving that house pregnant.”

What followed was Jenna’s first gang-bang, and it was all black. On e large dick after the other plunged into her used holes and a the best times, she had two dicks in her ass, two in her mouth and was jerking off two others. Since everyone was cumming in her pussy, it was flooded. Richard and me were sitting in the background, looking at Jenna being used by his friends and talking about new ways of using her delectable body. Her screams and moans and yelps were filling the night, and after about four hours of constant fucking, all the guys were spent.

Jenna was sitting in a pool of cum on the couch, her face a mask of pure lust. She had had about twenty orgasms during those four hours, but it seemed she wasn’t half as spent as the guys. She was still rubbing her pussy, moaning lightly.

“Well, guys, it seems our little whore hasn’t had enough yet. Incidentally, I do know how we can make her cum even more!” Richard announced and got up. He walked over to Jenna, who was looking up at him quizzingly.

“As you’ve probably noticed, this slut is all anal. Well, I’ll give her a fucking anal work out now. Jenna, you said you want it hard? You’ll get hard!” Richard said. He grabbed Jenna’s legs and threw her on the couch so her legs were in the air and her asshole exposed. It was already gaping wide.

“I’m going to put use to this excessive amount of sperm you shot into that slut’s womb.” Richard said and plunged his hand into Jenna’s cunt. It was now covered in sperm. Then he put his hand to Jenna’s open ass. First, he just slid in one finger. Jenna smiled and cooed. She was definitely liking this. When the finger slid out, Richard added two more fingers, and pushed them in again. Jenna’s asshole could easily take them all, and I knew she was eager to get more. And that she did. When pulling out those three fingers, Richard didn’t even bother with the fourth one. He placed all of his five fingers at Jenna’s asshole and pushed.

Richard had fucking large fingers, and what he did was not comparable to what Jenna had done before. Her asshole was pushed inwards by Richard’s huge hand, and Jenna’s fluttered open as she realized that this hand was actually hurting her. She tried to scoot away from Richard, but he held her in place with his other free hand.

“Baby, just stay calm, you’ll like it, I’m sure!” he cooed, and pushed even more. It looked hopeless. His hand was just too big, he only managed to get his hand in to the second knuckle, when he tried to get in deeper, he only pushed in Jenna’s asshole.

“Slut, push out your asshole. Just like when you’re shitting!” Richard told Jenna. She nodded meekly, and I noticed quite some apprehension in her eyes. But she was a true slut, and wanted to go through with it. So the next time Richard pushed, she pushed too, and alas, Richard’s hand slid in up to his knuckles. Jenna bucked and writhed, moaning again. Obviously she was beginning to really like it. Richard pushed again and again, but her asshole seemed stretched to the maximum. Richard got up a bit, and was now towering over Jenna. He smiled at her and forcefully pushed his hand inside her ass. Jenna screamed, scrambling on the couch, trying to evade the invading hand. But Richard was holding her steady with his one hand and kept pushing. Suddenly, with a popping sound, his hand was in.

“Ohhh….my…..god…..!” Jenna screamed, her eyes rolling into her head, showing only white. She was on the verge of passing out. Richard grinned.

“Hey slut, that’s not the time to faint. I’m gonna go through with this. There’s more to come!” he said.

Jenna’s scream had turned into a yelp, and just then I noticed all the other guys sitting there with open mouths. They had obviously never witnessed something like that before.

Richard was now moving his hand inside Jenna’s ass. Slowly, he pushed a bit further and then pulled it out a bit. Soon, he was building up a slow rhythm, with Jenna playing along. It was an insane sight, Richard’s large black hand deeply lodged inside Jenna’s ass. I loved it.

Richard’s pushing became harder, and Jenna kept playing along, until suddenly Richard pulled out a bit and pushed his hand in with full force. Jenna’s small body was lifted off the couch, Richard’s hand sinking into Jenna’s ass up to the middle of his forearm.

Jenna was beyond screams. She was the rag-doll again, emitting the faintest of sounds of pleasure and pain. That was just what Richard had wanted. Without giving Jenna any time to recover he pushed again, and once again, another part of his forearm disappeared. Jenna was now speared on Richard’s arm, and he liked it. He roared and kept pushing, until his arm was in until his elbow. He now started to jam his hand in and out of Jenna. It was possible to see his hand pushing outwards Jenna’s belly.

It was just too hot. I got out my dick and started to jerk off. Seeing Jenna being abused like that was probably such a turn on because she had been so fucking nasty to me the day before. She was being pounded by Richard with his hand, her asshole stretching around Richard’s muscled forearm. Richard kept pumping hard, every time pushing her a bit farther, but he kept at it until Jenna had built up a loud moan and with an ear-shattering scream orgasmed.

When Richard pulled out his arm, we were presented with the most destroyed asshole we had ever seen. It was red from the constant rubbing, and it was so wide, I was sure Jenna would never be able to use it in the way an asshole is supposed to be used. She didn’t care, she was just sprawled out on that couch, oblivious to anything going on around her. Richard looked at us and smiled, and everyone looked as if they had seen the greatest show in the world. In a sense, they had.

12