My Wife's Night Class Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know her classmates.
1.5k words
4.24
96.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers

Nancy, Guys Arrive at the House

I parked the car around the corner from the house, locked it, and went in the house to wait. After taking an enormous piss, I turned on the porch lights and killed all the lights inside. I sat at the kitchen table in the dark, imagining male hands up my wife’s skirt or reaching down her blouse. I took out my cock, which had been semi-erect all night but which was fully engorged now, and stroked it. About twenty minutes later – it was now about midnight – Tall Guy’s truck pulled up out front.

Looking out the front kitchen window, I saw Nordic Guy climb out and reach back up to help my wife get out. Tall Guy had killed the engine and was walking around the front of the truck. As she slid down from the truck, Nancy’s skirt was pushed up almost to her waist, so both guys, thanks to the bright porch light, got yet another eyeful. Tall Guy reached in and got her book bag, and then the three of them began walking toward our front door. Nancy, still playing drunk, leaned heavily against Nordic Guy, whose right arm was around her upper body to support her. His hand was just beneath her right breast and several times, as they neared the front door, I noticed his hand slide up and make contact with the bottom of the breast. I couldn’t be sure, but he appeared to have a partial erection. Either that, or he had a very large unit.

As Nancy fumbled for her keys (it took her a while to retrieve them from her book-bag, I think), I let myself out the sliding door that led from the kitchen to the patio. From the patio I was able to see nearly everything in the kitchen and part of the living room.

Pushing the door open, my wife stumbled in. Nordic Guy’s right arm remained around her, in a gesture he meant to seem supportive, I guess. Actually, I think, he just didn’t want to stop touching her. Tall Guy entered last, carrying her book-bag.

She broke away from Nordic Guy, walked over to the refrigerator, and took out three cans of beer. She must have promised them another drink for driving her home. The two guys sat down on the living room couch and she brought them each a beer. Then, untucking her blouse from her skirt and kicking off her shoes, she sat down on the carpeted floor in front of them. Steadying herself as she sat, Nancy leaned way forward on the palms of her hands, and both guys obviously got a wonderful down-blouse shot of her naked breasts – Nordic Guy actually nudged Tall Guy with his elbow to make sure he wasn’t missing the show. Then, adjusting and readjusting her legs in front of her as she chatted with them, Nancy “accidentally” gave them several other good crotch shots. I gathered this by watching where their eyes went and how large they got at times.

They drank their beers and talked for another half hour. Then Nancy began stretching and yawning – time-to-go-to-bed signals. The guys took the hint and stood up to go. Tall Guy reached down and pulled Nancy up from the floor. She gave each of them a big hug before they left. Nordic Guy’s hands slid down to her ass as he returned her hug.

Then they left and, replacing my stiff cock in my trousers, I re-entered the kitchen. Nancy came over to me, gave me a big kiss, and said she really was tired (though hardly drunk at all), but that she was turned on, too. The ride home from the bar had been pretty arousing, she said.

We spent the next thirty minutes having very good sex. Seconds after she began sucking my cock, I almost came. So I stopped her and ate her cunt for a while. She was very wet. She came twice with my tongue lashing her clit and probing her cunt. Finally, I bent her over and fucked her from the back with my index finger up her tight little asshole. I came gallons, it seemed, and she came again too.

As we recovered, she began telling me more about her evening. She said that at the bar they began talking about class stuff, but it got personal pretty fast. The tall guy’s name was Arthur. Unmarried, he was the quietest and shyest of the four guys in the class. Dean, the short one who left them at the bar, was married with several kids. This didn’t stop him from talking almost constantly about sex. The one I’ve been calling Nordic Guy was Jerry, also married but (he claimed) not happily. Their mutual friend, John, who had been absent from class that night, was also married. Nancy said John was actually the best looking of the four.

They’d asked a lot of questions about her. They were most interested to learn that she had worked recently as a nude model for a photographer. They asked her what sort of nude photos she’d posed for. She said they were mostly artistic and tasteful, but once when she’d been especially short of money she’d posed for a photographer who’d talked her into doing erotic pictures. They’d been with a male model. She’d made it clear that there’d be no intercourse, but she’d allowed the male model to do just about everything else with her. Apparently there was a good market for so-called “foreplay” pictures. They asked her whether she’d liked posing for the erotic photos. She told them it was just a job to her, but admitted that it had been “pretty stimulating.”

Dean asked her what she meant by “stimulating,” but she acted as though she didn’t want to get too specific. They kept pressing her, though, until she admitted that the experience was stimulating enough that she’d actually had an orgasm. This news had a strong effect on the three guys (though it was bullshit since I knew she’d really only posed for art shots) and they couldn’t stop talking about it with her.

She piqued their interest further by telling them that if her finances didn’t improve soon, she might have to look for more modeling work. But she had no local connections, so it might be tough. That’s when Jerry (the one I’ve been calling Nordic Guy) said he knew somebody who might be looking for a model. He wondered if she’d be interested.

She said she might be. Since her husband had taken their car with him when they separated, she needed to buy one soon for herself. Then there were the new school expenses. And the easiest way to earn money, she thought, was by modeling.

Jerry said he’d talk to his photographer friend. Dean, the drunkest of the three, said he’d like to be there when she modeled because, well, he couldn’t think of a good reason. She laughed -- they all laughed -- but she told them something (another bullshit story) I’m sure they loved hearing: that a bad modeling experience had made her leery of photographers and that she preferred having friends present to make her feel safer.

All three said they’d be happy to keep her company during a photo shoot, if it came about.

It was almost 2:00 a.m., and I was through fucking for the night, but I was beginning to see very exciting possibilities for what Nancy was laying the groundwork for.

I asked her about the ride home from the bar. How was it “arousing”? Did Jerry and Arthur (the tall guy driving) continue with the talk about nude modeling? She said they didn’t because she didn’t want to go on with it yet – she wasn’t sure where it was heading. But, excited by the exhibitionist thoughts going through her mind, almost as soon as they left the bar she pretended to be very sleepy and leaned against Jerry as though passed out. She continued leaning against him until she “woke up” near our house. All the way home, Arthur was pretty much a gentleman and, except for repeated looks at her exposed thighs (her skirt had worked its way up all the way to her panties), paid attention to driving his truck.

Jerry, though, as soon as he thought my wife had passed out, made very free with his right hand. He fondled her breasts almost the entire way home and, once, put his hand up her skirt and briefly touched her cunt through her panties. Apparently, he was somewhat restrained by Arthur’s presence. The breast fondling occurred because Nancy’s back was partially turned to the driver and he couldn’t see what Jerry was doing with his right hand. The hand up the skirt, however, was done quickly as Arthur’s attention was on some driving maneuver. Nancy said it had taken her by surprise and she’d made a small involuntary sound even though she was supposed to be asleep. She said her clit had tingled for miles.

Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers