My Wife's Night Class Ch. 04

Story Info
John gives my wife a massage.
2.4k words
4.45
117.5k
19
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

John Comes in for a Little Wine

I passed John’s car on the interstate and, trying not to speed, hurried home. I parked the car across the street and ran into the darkened house. I turned on a floor lamp near the wall with the peephole, then a small reading lamp on one end table. I wanted the couch and the carpeted area in front of it well lighted. I then rushed down the hall and quickly took a whiz.

Only a few minutes after the toilet stopped flushing, I heard John’s car pull up in front. I didn’t watch the two of them approach the house but went immediately to the closet from where, through a peephole, I knew I’d be able to watch (and hear) whatever went on in the living room. I heard the door open, John saying something, and Nancy laughing. Then they entered together. She still had her heavy sweater draped over her arm and he was carrying her book bag. She took the bag from him and, after dropping her keys in it, set it down by the couch. Her blouse, I noticed, was just as unbuttoned as it had been in the bar. My beautiful wife was still showing plenty of breast.

He asked her if he could use the bathroom and she directed him down the hall. When he was out of sight, she walked over to the peephole and whispered hello to me. She said, a little drunkenly, that she thought John was really a hunk. Did I? I didn’t answer and she just laughed. Then, after walking over to the radio and tuning in an AM jazz station, she disappeared into the kitchen and returned a minute later with a chilled bottle of wine and two glasses, which she set on the coffee table. She next kicked off her shoes and, flashing me a smile, sat on the carpet in front of the coffee table. I heard the toilet flushing (for the second time in five minutes) and a moment later John was back in the living room.

“Could you pour us each a glass, please?” asked Nancy. As John did this, my wife, still seated on the floor, slowly unrolled and removed her knees socks. John was very cool, not spilling a drop while pouring the wine as he looked down at her thighs and crotch, which she made no effort to conceal. “You’ve got beautiful legs,” he said.

“Thank you,” said Nancy, reaching for the glass of wine he held out to her.

In the closet, I had taken off my trousers and briefs and was holding my hardening cock in my right hand. I was getting very turned on knowing this guy was probably able to see, through her thin white panties, the shape of my wife’s cunt-lips and the pattern of her reddish-blonde pubic hair. He’d praised her legs, but I knew it had to be her crotch that interested him more.

He sat down next to her on the carpet and removed his shoes. “So you’re dating other men now,” he said (or something close to this), “but what’s that you said in the car about not having sex?”

I think she answered something like the following (the volume was set low on the radio, but I couldn’t make out every word): “Not really dating. I’ve never been into that sort of thing. I have new men friends and I’m not interested in getting into anything with any of them exclusively. What I meant was I’m not ready for full-scale fucking [yes, she definitely used the word] right now. Partly it’s psychological: my husband and I haven’t decided for sure to split up and I’ve got some old-fashioned ideas about loyalty, I guess. Also, I’m afraid of STDs, which you can get even with condoms, I understand.”

They chatted for a while (part of the time about John’s wife, who he said had gained weight after their first baby and couldn’t seem to lose it) then Nancy said something about being not being able to stay up much longer. She needed to take a shower and get to bed. He asked if he should leave and she said there was no rush -- they could at least finish their wine. Then she stood up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

She was gone for almost five minutes. John stood up with his glass of wine and wandered around the living room. At one point he walked right by the peephole but didn’t notice anything odd about it. Mostly he looked at prints on the wall.

When Nancy returned, his eyes lit up. She had changed out of her skirt and blouse and was now wearing a very short karate-jacket type robe, tied with a sash at the waist and with a top that gapes open with the slightest motion. The bottom of the robe comes up very high on her thighs. She sat down again on the carpet, next to her half-finished glass a wine on the coffee table, and invited John to rejoin her there.

As she sat down with her bare feet toward me, I was delighted to see that she had removed her panties. Her moist cunt lips were now fully visible to me. John was sitting to the side of her, though, so couldn’t see what she’d done. But I noticed his eyes darting down the gaped-open front of her robe, getting a good look at her left breast.

After several minutes, she reached behind her neck with her left hand and began massaging herself there. Noticing this (he was meant to, I’m sure), John asked her if she had a stiff neck. She said she did. He asked her if she’d like him to rub it for her and, by way of answer, she repositioned herself by scooting closer to the peephole with her back to him (and her legs spread so I had an even better view of that lovely cunt of hers) so he could get at the supposedly afflicted area. She leaned her head forward and made appreciative noises as, on his knees behind her, he gently massaged her neck and shoulders.

As John massaged my wife’s neck and shoulders, he gradually pulled apart the collar of her robe until it fell off her shoulders entirely and lay gathered at her elbows. This meant that her breasts were both now fully exposed, though he couldn’t see them yet since he was kneeling behind her. Nancy acted as though she didn’t notice this. Meanwhile, he’d begun massaging her bare back.

As John massaged her neck, I heard Nancy ask him about his wife. Would she mind his being over here? She hoped she wouldn’t have to worry about an angry confrontation with her for being too friendly with her husband. John said there was nothing to worry about. Besides, nothing serious was going to happen, right?

A few minutes later he asked her if she’d lie on her belly so he could do a better job on her back. She said something about needing to go to bed soon but that what he was doing felt wonderful. He mentioned how a good back massage would help her sleep better. At this she straightened up, pulled her robe back over her shoulders (a false show of modesty), and turned over on her belly with her bare feet aimed almost directly in the direction of my peephole.

I mentioned how short her robe was. Well, she pretended not to notice, but as she lay face-down on the carpet her robe barely covered her naked ass. As John crawled around to get beside her body, his eyes went immediately to her upper thighs and the lower part of her ass. Her feet were about ten inches apart, so from my angle I could just barely make out her lovely cunt. John didn’t have the right angle to see anything yet.

He placed both his knees together by her left thigh and, leaning forward, resumed massaging her neck and shoulders. In order to do this better, he pulled the top of her robe down so that almost her whole back was bare. She cooperated as he did this by raising her upper body and pulling her arms out of the sleeves of the robe.

He said something about baby oil, how it was too bad there wasn’t any. She said it didn’t matter. What he was doing felt great. After several minutes of leaning forward in a slightly awkward position, John straddled Nancy’s left leg so he could work more in a straight line with her body. This move blocked my view of her cunt for a while, but I was pleased to see that his knee was now nearly touching her ass. And as he worked on her back the knee moved up tighter and tighter against her ass until I heard her gasp. John had wedged it tightly against her ass and was making full contact with her cunt.

“Does that feel good?” he asked.

“Oh, yes,” I heard her answer. “But it feels almost too good. Maybe we’d better stop now.” (I loved the ambiguous “it.”)

“Maybe I’ll work on your legs a little,” said John, ignoring her suggestion.

“Oh, God,” said Nancy. But it wasn’t a “no,” so John removed his knee from between her legs and pulled her robe up so it again covered her upper back. Deliberately or accidentally, his pulling the robe up caused the robe’s hem to ride up so that my wife’s ass was now fully exposed not only to me but also to her eager masseur, a fact she pretended to be unconscious of.

John moved down Nancy’s body so his head was now just above her lovely ass. Gently, he began rubbing first one leg then the other, but I’m pretty sure his eyes stayed riveted on the crack of her ass and the treasure beneath it. When he had massaged her back just minutes earlier, his knee had pushed her legs pretty far apart. When he exposed her ass by pulling her robe up to her shoulders, she pulled her feet a little closer together, but her cunt and asshole were still visible to both of us.

“You are really beautiful,” said John. “You are so beautiful.” As he said this, he began rubbing her thighs more vigorously. Gradually, he worked his hands higher and higher up her thighs until they were on the bare cheeks of her ass. At first he massaged her there tentatively, not wanting to alarm her perhaps, but after a few minutes, with his thumbs less than an inch from her cunt, he began firmly kneading her ass, one beautiful cheek in each hand. This action, which went on for almost five minutes I think, caused Nancy’s cunt to be pulled wide open again and again while fully exposing her perfect little asshole. John’s eyes feasted on this prolonged, wonderfully obscene display of her private parts. And that was all I could take – I’d been stroking my hard cock for quite a while now and I couldn’t help shooting cum all over the wall I was leaning against as I took in the scene through the peephole. (Note to self: next time bring in some paper towels.)

Meanwhile, Nancy was breathing more and more deeply and making little moaning sounds. Taking this as encouragement, no doubt, John placed his right hand fully on her cunt and began caressing it gently. He continued this for almost a minute and Nancy’s moans grew louder and louder. Then I watched him lean forward so his face was only inches from her ass and insert his right index finger into her cunt. Her whole body began to spasm then, and I thought she was already starting to cum. Instead, she abruptly drew her left leg up and rolled on to her right side, causing John to straighten up and withdraw his hand. “Oh, God,” she said, having a hard time catching her breath. “That felt so good. Too good. I’m sorry, but I didn’t want it to go this far.”

Since her robe had only been laid over her back (her arms weren’t in the sleeves), it fell off her body entirely and she was now entirely naked. She picked it up from the carpet and stood up facing him. John, still reclining on the carpet, had his first full-body view of my wife’s naked body – those high perfect breasts with their erect pink nipples, that pretty little patch of cunt hair -- and she let him savor it for a few seconds before putting her robe back on.

When he stood up, his hard-on was bulging in his trousers. Nancy walked over to him, put her arms around his neck, and gave him a full embrace and kiss. Then, still embracing, they had a whispered conversation for several seconds. Nancy was probably apologizing to him for letting things go so far. Then they kissed again, more deeply, and John’s hands flipped up the hem of my wife’s robe and, firmly clutching her naked ass, pulled her against his hard-on. My cock was getting hard again watching those hands mauling Nancy’s ass, but they soon broke off the embrace, and facing the inevitable, John (still bulging at the crotch) gradually made his way to and out the front door.

When he left, I went immediately into the living room and Nancy said, “Damn, I hope you liked that. I sure did! I haven’t been that turned on in years!” I kissed her and said I thought she’d been wonderful. Then I picked her up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom where I ate her very juicy cunt for about thirty minutes while she had several orgasms. As she was about to cum each time, she said things like, “Did you see what he was doing to me?” and “Did you see how hard he got?” Finally, my cock stiff again, I entered her and fucked her missionary style. As I came in her she was saying something about seeing John again soon. How next time she’d help him get rid of his hard-on.

We lay in bed talking about the evening for another twenty minutes or so. I asked her about seeing John again and she answered that there was nothing definite. But there was a strong possibility. Then I fell asleep and I think she wasn’t far behind me.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers