My Wife's Night Class Ch. 05

Story Info
Nancy's erotic video session begins.
2.2k words
4.32
101.5k
14
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers

My Wife’s Night Class Ch. 5: Arranging a Photo Shoot

I called in sick Thursday because I felt like spending a leisurely morning with my wife, who had put on such a good sex show for me with her classmate John the night before. Also, there were some stirrings of jealousy I needed to deal with. After getting massaged and briefly fingerfucked by the ridiculously handsome John, Nancy told me that she hadn’t been so turned on in years. Had this been exuberant exaggeration? I hoped so. I loved watching her almost fuck other guys, but I didn’t want to become her second or third-best lover.

She reassured me. The sexual massage she’d received from John had been wonderful, she said, but she didn’t want me to feel threatened. I was her first choice of sexual partners. After all, I was the only one (so far) she’d actually fucked.

As for being so turned on, she admitted that having a strange man, especially a hunk like John, touching her sexually was tremendously stimulating. I told her how I felt both aroused and jealous when watching her with another guy. I told her I was probably a little masochistic; maybe I actually liked the feeling of being jealous.

Anyway, during a late breakfast, she told me more about what she and John and discussed as he drove her home the night before. A friend of Jerry’s, someone he knew slightly, was a photographer who was always looking for nude models. John said that Jerry had suggested Nancy to him, saying she was beautiful, had experience, and looking for some extra cash to buy a car.

Nancy told John that, tentatively at least, she was interested. She had several provisos, though. One was that the photography session or sessions take place at her house. She was wary of photography studios where she had once (she lied) had a bad experience. Another was that she wanted someone else around as further protection against the photographer taking liberties. John immediately volunteered to be a chaperone. Nancy mentioned that several of the other guys in the night class had volunteered, too. No wonder, John had said. The final provisos were that the shoots could be erotic but she’d only go so far (there’d be no fucking or blowjobs) and she’d wear a wig to disquise herself somewhat.

At about six-thirty Thursday night, John called Nancy and told her, if she was still willing, that he could arrange a photo shoot for Saturday afternoon at her house. Then they discussed money, the details of which aren’t important.

John said he’d bring the photographer, whose name was Wendell, and that Jerry, who knew the photographer best, would also be there, if that was all right. She said fine. Then he added that there’d be a male model, too. Some guy Wendell worked with. She said OK, but to remember the provisos. She’d expect the four of them on Saturday at around 2:00 p.m.

When she told me about the male model, I knew this photo session might turn into something really special. My cock stirred in my pants thinking about it. To confirm what I already knew, I asked Nancy if she’d actually modeled with a male partner before and she said she hadn’t, that she’d lied to her new male friends to stir their interest. It was going to be a new adventure for her, too.

Let’s see. With my wife at the photography session would be John, who had just last night massaged my wife all over and ended up fondling and fingering her juicy little cunt; Jerry, who the previous week had played with her breasts and touched her cunt through her panties while he thought she was passed out; some (probably horny) photographer named Wendell; and a male model whose main job, apparently, was pornography.

Watching my wife “alone” with four guys in a sexual situation: All sorts of scary and exciting possibilities came to my mind. I wondered how hard it was going to be for Nancy not to perform actual intercourse. I mean, what if the male model turned her on too much? Would her male classmates, who’d sampled her, be able merely to watch or would they have to join in?

Saturday Afternoon

All Saturday morning I was a wreck thinking about what might happen in a few hours. At 2:00 o’clock my wife Nancy was going to model nude with a male model for a photographer while two of the guys in her Wednesday night class, both married, looked on. I’d also be looking on, of course, but through a peephole I’d made in the living room wall.

We started the day off with a wonderful fuck. As we fucked she repeated how good it had felt when John, as he gave her a sensual massage, spread her ass cheeks apart and caressed her cunt the Wednesday night before. She said she’d been on the verge of cumming before he stopped caressing her vaginal area and stuck his finger inside her, interrupting the clitoral contact that had her close. I told her how much I enjoyed watching him fingerfuck her and she said it was especially exciting to her knowing that I was watching.

I asked her (still fucking) if she liked the idea of all these guys seeing her photographed naked. Also how she felt about some strange guy with a big porn actor’s dick playing with her body while we all watched. By way of an answer, she moaned and had a huge orgasm. Seconds later, I erupted inside her. Damn, I’m lucky to have Nancy for a wife!

We spent the morning and early afternoon killing time around the house. At lunch, we both had several glasses of wine to relax. Finally, right on time at 2:00 o’clock, a van and John’s tinny little car pulled up in front of the house. I watched through the living room window as the driver of the van, a satchel over his shoulder, opened the side door and took out some equipment. His passenger, a short stocky man with long dark hair, picked up the gear and started with it for the front door. I hadn’t seen him before, so he must be the male model John had mentioned. Meanwhile, John and Jerry (he of the receding hairline) climbed out of John’s car and followed the other two toward the front door.

I quickly headed for the hallway closet (from where I could watch what happened in the living room through a peephole I’d drilled in the common wall) and listened as the doorbell rang and Nancy’s bare feet padded toward the door to answer it. I looked through the peephole to see her greeting them. She was wearing only the very short terry cloth robe she’d had on when John had massaged her the Wednesday night before. And she looked good enough to eat.

Wendell the photographer shook hands with Nancy as he introduced himself. Then he explained that the stocky man carrying the gear, Nick, would be working with her but that he didn’t speak much English. Nick, beaming widely, took both of Nancy’s hands in his and said “hello” with a thick eastern European accent. Then he and Wendell began moving furniture around (the couch away from the wall, the coffee table across the room) and setting up two tripods, one of them supporting a sort of umbrella with a small boom light attached. Luckily for me, the couch and the area in front of it were to be the place where the models would work.

Jerry, meanwhile, had taken several bottles of wine out of a bag and asked Nancy if he could take them into the kitchen. She led him and John there and I heard the refrigerator door open and shut and wine glasses being fetched. Minutes later, as Wendell and Nick finished setting up their equipment, Nancy and her two classmates emerged from the kitchen with empty glasses and two open bottles of wine. She poured a glass for everyone and disappeared again into the kitchen with Wendell. I heard them discussing the release form and something about the money. And I heard him tell her that Nick understood what the rules were, meaning (I assumed) that he wouldn’t try to actually fuck my wife.

Nancy then went down the hallway to our bedroom to get the blonde schoolgirl wig that she’d purchased a year ago (when we were playing at a different sex game). Meanwhile, Wendell removed a video camera and a regular camera from a large satchel and Nick began unselfconsciously taking off his clothes. Wendell stopped him and said he should wait a little while to get entirely naked. So Nick, wearing only a pair of jeans and socks, returned to the couch and resumed drinking his wine. He was only about five-foot-eight but very well built and with a deeply tanned and rather hairy chest. He grinned at John and Jerry, who were sitting on the floor drinking their wine.

Nancy returned in a few minutes wearing the schoolgirl wig. It was very blonde and had two pigtails pulled up slightly at the back. She had also put more color on her cheeks and lips, heavier eye liner, and mascara on her eye lashes. Nick stood up from the couch and actually applauded. John and Jerry looked on appreciatively.

Wendell said, “That looks terrific, dear, but I might have to do a little touching up before we get started.” He then walked over to her and looked closely at her facial makeup. Then he adjusted her wig slightly, repinning it a little higher so more of her forehead showed. She was standing facing Wendell and with her back to me. Reclining to either side of her on the floor were Jerry and John and I could see that they were sneaking looks up my wife’s robe at her ass and cunt. Odd. They’d soon be seeing everything, yet the temptation to get a fleeting glance up at her was too much to resist.

“Now,” said Wendell, “please take the robe off. I need to look you over to see if we need to do anything to you.” She backed away from him a step and abruptly dropped the robe on the carpet behind her. She was standing stark naked among four men and my cock, which I was stroking gently in the closet, was already rock hard.

Wendell said, “Beautiful. Beautiful.” I couldn’t see from my angle, but he apparently gave Nancy’s breasts a little squeeze before grasping her shoulders and rotating her body so he (and the others) could see her from all sides. “Those little breasts of yours are perfect and natural,” he said, “I get so tired of photographing women with big fake tits. And the pubic hair is nice, too. Just the right amount. The only blemish I see is down on your lower leg. I think we can forget about it. Looks like you banged your shin against something.”

“I guess so. I forget,” said Nancy.

“Now,” he continued, “Since this is an erotic shoot, I need to get an up-close look at you between your legs. Would you mind spreading your feet, please?”

Nancy obliged by turning her back to the couch where Nick sat staring at her body appreciatively and spreading her feet about a yard apart. She was facing toward me now. Wendell got on his knees and crawled around in front of her. He then reached up with both hands and, using his thumbs, slowly spread her cunt lips wide open. As he did this, Nancy’s eyes went straight to my peephole. She gave me a I-hope-you’re-enjoying-this look. Wendell opened and closed her cunt for about ten seconds. As he did, he said repeatedly, “Beautiful. Beautiful. Nice and tight.” Then, grasping her hips, he turned her around so she was facing the couch and said, “Nick. You’re going to love working with Nancy. She’s got a body that would make the Pope hard.”

Then, from behind her now, he spread her legs again and told her to bend forward. She did, balancing herself with one hand on John’s shoulder. Jerry, her balding classmate, scooted slightly closer to Wendell to see what he was doing better. Meanwhile, Nick, misunderstanding the comment about working with Nancy, had again begun taking off his jeans. Wendell reached up and, holding a perfect ass cheek gently in each hand, spoke somewhat sharply to Nick, “No. Don’t get undressed. Wait!” Then, applying pressure with his thumbs, he spread my wife’s vagina and ass wide open and held it that way for several seconds. Again came his favorite word of praise, “Beautiful. Not a blemish. Not a hemorrhoid. No wayward hairs. Beautiful.”

Standing up, Wendell patted Nancy on the ass and told her to put her robe back on. He said he wouldn’t need to make a single cosmetic improvement. Also, he wanted her to start off posing clothed with Nick. He asked her if he could see some of her skirts and blouses and if it would be OK to use them in the photo shoot. So she took him back to our bedroom to go through her closet. She could easily explain my clothes there, I was sure, since her story was that we were only separated not divorced.

John and Jerry, left sitting on the floor in the living room with Nick, seemed a little ill at ease. Not Nick, though. Leaning back on the couch, he already had a hard-on. Grinning at the two of them and rubbing his cock through his jeans, he said, “I ready now for fucking Nancy.”

Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers