My Wife's Reunion Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrNimrod
DrNimrod
24 Followers

I continued to tease her with my cock, clit to hole and back again, now lubricated by her ample flow and my own pre-sum. On my next downward stroke I surprised her by bypassing her pussy opening and moving my cockhead to her pouting anus. I traced its round edges with the tip of my cock and then gently eased the tip into her ass, again only an inch or so. She uttered "Oh fuck," and pushed upwards in an attempt to impale herself fully. I held firm and resisted her effort. I slid my cock upwards once again and found her slit and lovebud, circling her clit with the same technique that I had used on her ass. Cindy's eyes were rolled back and her jaw was slack - she was totally lost in a state of lust.

"Is there more to the story?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little more," was her response. She cleared her throat and regained her composure and continued. "As the song wound down Sandy caught my attention and waived me over onto the dance floor. I was surprised but found myself almost springing to them. They were still locked in a firm embrace and I could see that they had worked up a sweat. Sandy pulled away from Doug and turned to me saying "Cindy, honey, take my place, will you? I'm all hot and sticky and have to go freshen up." I guess the DJ sensed that the crowd needed another slow dance, as the opening bars of Michael Bolton's "When a Man Loves a Woman" drifted through the dance floor."

"It was awkward for a few seconds as Doug and I were both caught off guard by Sandy's impromptu exit. I remember Doug saying "Cindy. I'd love this dance, but I'm afraid that I'm a bit sweaty from that last one. I'd hate to sweat all over you." My response to him was quick and to the point: what's a little sweat between new friends? With that Doug smiled, moved closer and placed his hands on my hips. He leaned in and said "I was hoping that you would feel that way!"

"As our bodies were still slightly apart I looked downward and immediately noticed the bulge in his pants. It curled from his crotch to his side pocket, and I could easily see the outline of his cockhead as it pushed the material of his pocket flap outward. As I made eye contact again I knew that he caught me looking, and I could see a look of apprehension spread across his face. I guess it was pretty brazen of me, but I leaned in with a wicked smile and told him "It looks like we'll have more than a little sweat between us, huh?"

I love it when Cindy's slutty side comes out, and it was evident from the direction this story was taking that it was probably coming out in a big way that night last fall. I repositioned myself so that I lay prone above her with the shaft of my cock fully engaging the length of her slit. I moved my face close to hers as I began to slide my body forward and backward. I whispered into her ear "I think that I like where this story is going" and flicked the inside of her ear with my tongue. I sucked her earlobe into my mouth and ran my tongue around the back side of her ear, all the while fucking her love channel with the shaft of my cock. I increased range of my motion so that the crown of my cock slid up beyond her clit, its edge catching for a second on her hardened bud with each pass.

Cindy moaned and her breath became more labored. "I'll never be able to finish this story, baby, if you keep this up. You're driving be crazy."

"Do your best," I urged, with no change in rhythm.

"Okay, so Doug pulled me close and we started our dance together. With the difference in our heights his cock was even with my waistline and I could easily feel its hardness against me. Our initial awkwardness quickly faded as we embraced tightly and swayed to Bolton's soulful strains. Doug leaned in close and spoke into my ear "Cindy, you're an incredibly attractive and sexy woman. I've always been partial to brunettes." I was flattered by his compliment, especially considering that Sandy is a blonde. "You're not so bad yourself, big guy," I responded with a smile, "and I do mean big guy." With that I boldly let my hand move from his waist to his hip and used my open palm to circle his hard cockhead and give it a quick squeeze for emphasis." Our eyes locked and I could see Doug silently mouth "Whoa," in response."

"After my little squeeze I decided to go a little further. I let my hand move between us and reversed it so that his shaft was firmly in my grip. As discretely as possible I followed the contour of his cock and began slowly stroking him through the fabric of his slacks. It was obvious that he was "commando" as there was just the thin fabric of his pants between his massive cock and my hand. I circled the head again and held my hand there, feeling his pulse as his cockhead throbbed."

"He breathed deeply and gazed down into my cleavage. I was wearing my red dress that you like so much, you know, the real slinky open-back one that I can't wear a bra with? My hardened nipples strained against the sheer fabric. "Cindy, you have such a beautiful body," said Doug, and his eyes returned to mine, "I wish there weren't so many eyes out here on the dance floor."

"I answered him, "Why, what would you do if there weren't?" Doug replied that he would kiss me deeply, strip me to my waist, and lovingly take each of my hard nipples into his mouth. Emboldened, I managed to deftly unzip his fly and reached my hand inside, feeling the hot skin of his naked cock in my grip. I knew that the song would soon draw to a close, so I fished around until I found the head, and soon my palm and fingers were coated with a generous sampling of his hot pre-cum. Like a thief in the night I made my exit from his trousers, re-zipped him, and brought my fingers to my lips, tasting his manly nectar."

At this point I almost lost it. Cindy being with another man has always been one of my favorite fantasies, and her bold and sexy actions on that dance floor were a maximum turn-on for me. I was now addicted to this story, obsessed with it. I had to know more. She had me in the palm of her hands, and I could tell from the confidence that she showed while recounting this episode that she knew it full well! But I wasn't ready to concede control of the night to her yet. I continued to withhold the full penetration that I knew she desired so badly, teasing her with an inch at a time in her pussy and ass.

"You want me to fuck you now, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes" she responded, "I need your cock in me!"

"Do you want my cock, or would you rather Doug's?" I quizzed.

"I want your cock, baby, the one that's teasing my pussy and making me crazy, the one that I have here for real, right now," was her reply.

My sense was that this might not be absolute truth, more of a "bird in the hand" thing, but I didn't press it. I was back in control again and seized the initiative. "Finish your story and I'll give you what you want," I commanded.

"Okay, so the song ended and Doug gave me a polite kiss on the cheek for show. As I turned I saw Sandy at the side of the dance floor. She smiled and cocked her head to the side and I immediately sensed that she had witnessed the whole thing. Sandy grabbed my arm and pulled me close and said "You guys were so hot out there together. Let's go have a seat and you can tell me all about it." Doug excused himself, I guess to go to the men's room and readjust his cock so that he could walk straight, and Sandy and I grabbed chairs at a small, empty table."

"I told Sandy the story of my dance with Doug, leaving no details out, even admitting that I had tasted his cum. I said, "If you're mad at me and now hate me, I understand, but I just couldn't resist, Sandy." To my relief she smiled and looked me squarely in the eyes and said "Cindy, I knew that you couldn't resist and it turned me on like you'd never believe to watch you and Doug out there. Let me show you how much." She grabbed my hand and pulled it under the table and directly between her legs. With her hand on mine she directed me across her shaved mound to her pussy. Her wetness was obvious. I lowered my middle finger between the folds of her outer lips, finding her stiff clit. I knew that we needed to be discreet so I only lingered there for a few more seconds before I withdrew my hand."

Shit, she was doing it to me again. Cindy was proving to be quite a compelling story teller and my resolve was quickly crumbling. I eased into her pussy an inch, retreated, and pushed forward again, this time a bit deeper. Cindy moaned and turned her head to the side lustfully, fully expecting that I would continue this pattern until I was fully buried in her love nest. To her surprise I pulled out again and resumed sliding my shaft along her slick slit. "Go on," I said, "I know you're not finished yet!"

"No, baby, I'm not," responded my wife. "In the heat of the moment I drew my fingers to my mouth and tasted her, tasted the pussy of another women. It was so hot, so delicious, so sinful. Sandy leaned into me closely and whispered "I want to taste you too. I've wanted you since we first bonded last night." "Her admission was cut short by Doug's reappearance, now all dapper and with no tell-tale sign of his earlier erection. "Am I disturbing something?" he asked. Sandy responded "Just a little girl-talk, baby. I was just telling Cindy how much I wanted to taste what makes her a girl!" We all laughed and Doug countered "I'll second that motion. Maybe we should blow this party and retire to the room."

"Wow, the realization of what he had just said hit me like a ton of bricks! Doug had just suggested that we go upstairs for a menage-et-trios. I knew that I needed a minute to collect my thoughts so I responded "That sounds like a plan, but first I need to head to the little girls room to freshen up." In the restroom I closed the stall door, sat, and took a deep breath. My mind was racing. Was this really happening? As I pondered my situation my hand absent-mindedly found its way to my pussy, and I was soon masturbating furiously."

"Tell me about that," I urged, "tell me about what was going through your mind as you made yourself cum in the bathroom stall."

Cindy continued, "I wanted it."

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and once again partially entered her. "What did you want?" I questioned.

"I wanted to go upstairs with these two and have wild, animalistic sex."

I held my cock in place, barely two inches inside of her. "And?" I insisted.

"I wanted to fuck Doug. I needed to feel his big cock inside of me!"

With that I rewarded her by extracted my cock and pushing forward again, this time giving her two-thirds of my length. Cindy groaned and cried out "Oh fuck, fuck me!" I gradually withdrew and pressed again to the same depth. "Is this what you wanted? Did you want Doug's cock in you like this?"

"No, deeper," Cindy replied without hesitation, "I wanted his cock in me deeper."

At this point she had earned all that I had to offer. I withdrew again and with my full weight plunged my cock into her, burying myself fully. "Like this, is this how you wanted it?"

"Yes," Cindy said, almost sheepishly, "only deeper. I wanted his big fucking cock buried all the way in me." With more confidence she stated "I wanted him to fuck me with his big 9-inch cock! That's what I was thinking of when I masturbated, how much I needed to be fucked by his big, hard cock. I wanted to suck him as deeply as I could. I wanted him to fuck me with that big dick in my pussy and my ass."

As she was admitting to her lustful desires I was picking up the pace, fucking her as deeply as I could. I felt her pussy spasm as my balls tightened; we were both a few love-strokes from orgasm. I wanted to hold out, to wait until she told me the sinful details of their fuck session in the hotel room. I felt her tense again, grab my ass, and scream "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I could hold out no longer. With a few furious final strokes my balls exploded and I jettisoned my seed into her. We came together and collapsed in a sweaty heap.

"Fuck," I told her, "I was hoping to hold out for the end of the story but you turned me on too damn much! So tell me, what did I miss out on?"

She ran her hand through my hair and pulled my mouth to hers. We locked in a long, deep kiss, and as it broke she looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I love you so much, baby, you'll just never know."

"I love you too, Cindy, and I love the story that you shared with me tonight. But it does have an ending, right?"

Realizing that I was relentless and would not let her off the hook, she continued. "Yes, there's more to the story."

"After I made myself cum in the bathroom stall I placed my soaking panties into my purse, peed, and straightened my hair and makeup. I rejoined my friends, my prospective lovers at the table. I leaned in towards them both and spoke, "Guys, I want to go upstairs with you tonight. Doug, I want so badly to feel you inside me. You're a hot, sexy hunk of a man and you've turned me on more tonight than I've ever been turned on in my life. And Sandy, Girlfriend! I've never really wanted another women but I want you. Badly! I want to hold you close and make love to you as well. I want to taste you, to experience you fully. But I can't. I love my husband and suspect that he wouldn't mind, but we've never been down this path before so I can't be with you without talking to him about it first."

"Are you serious? I asked. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I thought for certain that Cindy understood that my confidence in our relationship was rock solid and that I would never deprive her of an opportunity to fulfill her fantasies. We'd discussed this before, always during sex though, and in hindsight I now realized that I had never really giver her "permission" when we were away from the bedroom and not under the spells of passion and lust. "So," I muttered, what happened?"

"Well," concluded Cindy, "We traded numbers and email addresses and I leaned over and gave each of them a kiss. We promised to stay in touch and I'm sure that Sandy and I will."

"So that was it?" I asked.

"Pretty much," was her reply, "except that I gave Sandy a parting gift before I headed up to the room."

"And what was that?" I asked.

"My wet panties, of course!" smiled Cindy.

I chuckled along with her and stared up to the ceiling. It had been quite a night, easily the best night of lovemaking in our marriage. I was amazed at my wife's narrative and the ease with which she delivered it. But something was gnawing at me, and I just had to ask. "So baby, let me ask you something. This all happened six months ago. All during that time you never mentioned any of this. Why now? Why did you hold out until now to tell me all of this?

Cindy hesitated, and I could see that she was collecting her thoughts. Finally she answered. "I was waiting for the right time, the right circumstance. I knew that you wouldn't be mad at me. In fact, I knew that the details of my little reunion escapade would turn you on. It's a story of multiple fantasizes that we both share. I just needed the time to be right."

I pondered her answer, and rebutted "So tell me what it was about this time, this day in particular, that made you decide that the time was right?

Cindy turned on her side and lifted herself on her elbow, elevated above me and looked down into my eyes. Her beautiful breasts hung below her ripe melons, her large areolas still goose-bumped from our love making. She leaned down and kissed me tenderly and caressed the side of my face with her free hand. She spoke.

"Because Doug called this morning. He's flying a charter here, to our city, and is arriving in the morning for a four-day layover. He asked me to meet him tomorrow night at the Peabody Hotel bar for drinks. I told him that I would have to check with you first."

I was stunned, but not overly surprised. This explained her energy today, her heightened state of arousal. And it certainly explained why today with the "right time" for her confession.

"Is he staying at the hotel? I asked.

"Yes, he is, for three nights." She plopped down on her back, waiting for my reaction.

"And what if, after drinks, he suggests that you go up to his room for sex?" I quizzed. Amazingly, after a full night of sex and two orgasms my cock was stiffening again to a full erection. I reached down and slowly began to stroke it.

"I'm hoping that he does, and I'm hoping that you'll say that I can," she responded. I noticed her hand move down her belly and reach between her legs, which were now slightly spread. The rotation of her hand confirmed what I suspected.

"And what if he wants to fuck you all three nights that he's here?" I prodded. My cock was now fully erect and my pace increased. My free hand found her breast and her erect nipple and massaged them as I masturbated.

"Well, I suspect that it would have a lot to do with how the first night goes, but I'm hoping that it goes really well." Her hips were now joining the fray and were synchronized with the movement of her hand. I could hear a quiver in her voice.

"So you're hoping that he fucks you for the next three nights? You're willing to be his sex slut? You need his big cock that badly?" Pre-cum was oozing from my cock as the head pulsed. My pace had become frantic and I wasn't far from my third ejaculation of the night.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" screamed Cindy. I'm not sure if she was answering my questions in order or just shouting a repeated exclamation as she came, but I assume that it was both. I looked down to my cock in my fist and made a split-second decision. I threw my body over hers, spread her legs, and with a violent plunge I buried myself into her, fully to the hilt. Her pussy was wet and slippery with my last load, and my thrusts produced a slurping sound that actually made us both laugh for a moment. But soon the mood tuned lustful again, and I felt my balls contact and then release. My energy and my sperm flowed from me and I fell limply onto her stomach.

I think that I fell asleep, or perhaps I passed out. All I know is that when I came to we were spooning and the first rays of daylight were peeking through the bedroom curtains. I was surprised to see that she was already awake, just laying there in my arms and staring at the patterns that the morning light created on the wall.

"Good morning!" she greeted as she felt me stir behind her. "Did you have sweet dreams?"

"Yep. The sweetest ever!"

"And are you still okay with my plans for tonight? I haven't called Doug back yet and don't want to leave him hanging."

I answered, "Please call Captain Doug and tell him that he is all-clear for takeoff!" We both grinned, and she turned to face me and pulled my lips to hers. We locked in a deep, soulful kiss, the kind that make you feel like your troubles are melting away.

She looked me in the eyes and said "I hope that tonight goes well, and I hope that I'll spend the night with Doug tomorrow night as well."

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because," she purred sexily, "tomorrow night I want you to watch." With that she pushed me onto me back and took me into her mouth.

To be continued...

DrNimrod
DrNimrod
24 Followers
12