My Wife's Secret Past

Story Info
Wife gives hubby a glimpse of her college days.
4.1k words
3.87
221.6k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Mark, 41, and I've been married to Jan, 40, for 14 great years. I moved to this city after college because I received a generous job offer from a local company. Jan was also working there at the time, she had gone to the university here and decided to live here after graduation. I was very attracted to her from the start, who wasn't? One thing led to another, we fell in love and in two years we were married. Jan and I have an exceptionally solid marriage and two great kids. Like many other couples that have been able to maintain a successful marriage, we started doing different things to spice up our sex life, to try and keep things fresh and interesting. I have remained faithful to Jan, and I'm certain she had as well.

Over the last three or four years we have been using stories off the internet to enhance our sex life. We had been through a phase of watching porno's and we still do sometimes. But Jan really loves the stories and I can surely see why so many couples come to these sites and use the stories to get worked up. I call these stories 'instant foreplay.' When I print out a good hot story, Jan reads it and is ready to fuck right afterwards. At first I downloaded stories from different categories. But I soon noticed that Jan especially liked the stories about cheating wives, wives that fucked big dicked men, black or white. Jan seemed to especially like the ones when the females would loose control and become total sluts.

One Saturday I was taken by surprise when my wife came home from the grocery store and wanted to have sex...no foreplay, no movies or stories, just hurry up and fuck me right now sex. Having been married for so long, spontaneous sex was something we had not done for many years, especially at 3 o'clock on Saturday afternoon. The kids weren't home and we fucked right on the dinning room table. I should have realized that something had set Jan off that afternoon, I would learn what it was the following week.

On the following Tuesday when I got home from work, I discovered a voice mail from a strange man on our machine.

"Hi Janet, it's William...it is ok to call you at home...it was nice to see you the other day...I thought maybe I could take you out for dinner...of course your husband is invited too...you can reach me on my cell phone...the number is..."

What a suspicious sounding phone call, why wouldn't it be ok for him to call her at home? Something was up and I couldn't wait until Jan got home to give me an explanation. As soon as she walked in the door I replayed the message. As the recording played I paid special attention to Jan's reaction. She was acting a bit strange, anxious and fidgety.

"Well, who the hell is that?" I asked, breaking a heavy silence.

"Just a guy I knew in college?"

"A boyfriend?"

"Well, we dated off and on for a few years, it was nothing serious."

"How did he find you?"

"He was here visiting a friend and I bumped into to him the other day."

"I see, did he ask you out then?"

"Yes, but I turned him down, I told him I'm married, happily married." She said as if she was proud of herself.

"Why did he call you again then? He doesn't just want to catch up on old times, he wants to have sex with you doesn't he?"

I could tell Jan was uncomfortable about this. "I don't know?" she said, becoming frustrated with my questioning.

"Are you going to call him back?" I asked, curious to see her response.

"No!"

I was glad at her immediate response, but I also saw this as an opportunity to actually see what kind of guy she went for years before I ever knew her. I also sensed that although she said no, the idea of seeing him again did have her interest. "Why not? I think I'd like to meet him."

"Please don't push me on this...I don't think it's a good idea." With that she did a quick about face and went into the bathroom and closed the door, her way of telling me to leave her alone. Doing our duties as parents of kids kept our minds occupied the rest of the evening. We went to bed at our normal time.

It was a Tuesday and we never have sex on Tuesdays. I usually fall asleep fast but was having trouble this night, thinking about this man that apparently wanted to fuck my wife. By calling and leaving a message it showed he obviously didn't care if I knew of his intentions and he didn't accept her "no" for an answer. As I lay on my side I could feel subtle movements of the bed. I slowly turned and realized Jan was masturbating. I'm sure she thought I was asleep, and I knew that the phone call is what had made her horny. I eased myself over, much to her surprise. I place hand on her hip and then found her hard clit.

"Want some help?" she didn't say anything but the gyrations of her hips and the wetness of the area spoke loud and clear. Then I easily slipped three fingers into her soaking wet pussy. "Did your old boyfriend get you going like this?" she didn't acknowledged me but we both knew what I mentioned was true. Jan humped my fingers faster. "Jan, what day did you bump into him?"

"It was Saturday" Of course it was! It was the day she came home and practically demanded that I fuck her. The lack of hesitation of her answer told me that the meeting was entrenched in her mind. Seeing this guy again made her super horny. Now things were beginning to make sense.

"You want to fuck him again...don't you?"

"Yes" she barely whispered and she came violently. She must have been really worked up to have cum so fast and easily. After she recovered we lay in bed we talked.

"It's ok with me, call him, I'd want to meet him, tell him you we'll go to dinner with him."

"I don't know, that may not be a good idea?"

"Why not?"

"Because I value our marriage too much."

"Jan, it's not like your going to leave me for..." I stopped my sentence. I think that was it, maybe she was scared she might want him back!! But for some odd reason I was turned on.

"I'm going to ask you something, and I want an honest answer. Did he fuck you that good?"

It took her a moment to answer, but when she did she did not hold back. "God yes...his cock is so perfect, it's big and hard...he made me feel so good...he made me cum so much...I loved fucking him."

I was stunned and became silent at her words. "If you didn't want to know, you shouldn't have asked."

"It's ok honey, I'm not mad or hurt. I appreciate your honesty. In fact, it turns me on."

"Good, touch me again!!" She said as she picked back up by rolling her hips, damn she was horny tonight.

I soon worked four fingers inside her and had them buried up to my knuckles. God I'd never seen Jan this horny before. Her pussy was greedily fucking my hand and she started rubbing her clit while I rammed her. It seemed I couldn't do it hard enough. "I love his big cock...I love the way he fucked me..." I felt her pussy spasm and squeeze my hand in as she came. Her orgasm was as hard and intense as the one minutes ago. I immediately mounted her and fucked her as hard as I could, but I was so worked up I was only going to last a minute or two. I was getting ready to cum when she told me to get off and let her suck me. This was a change, but I sure didn't argue. Jan proceeded to lick her juices off my cock and then take me deeply into her mouth. This was by far one of the best blow jobs she had ever given me. She slowly took all 5 inches of me and she knew I was ready to cum. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and kissed and licked the head while stroking my shaft.

"Cum on my face baby, it's ok, cum all over my face." I could not believe what I was hearing. She continued to plead with me to cum on her face as she kissing and stroking. I exploded on her face with the best orgasm I ever remember. She allowed my cum to shoot against her pretty face as she milked me dry. That was on hot night of sex.

The next morning as I was leaving for work Jan kissed me and said. "Mark, whatever happens, I love you and the kids and will never leave you." That made me feel good and reassured, but also wondering what she meant by 'whatever happens.'

-------------------------------------

The next night as we lay in bed, after once again having sex, (two nights in a row!) Jan asked me if I was sure that I wanted her to fuck her old boyfriend. She said before I answered, she had to tell me how things were going to be. "I called William back today. He's going to be back in town next weekend and he wants to take us to dinner next Friday night. If you agree, you and I can not have sex again until next Friday."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, William and I talked about it. I would like to see him again, and if youreally want to meet him, and watch me with someone else, this is your chance. If you have any hesitation about not doing this, tell me now. You are my husband and I love you and I will respect your decision. One thing you must realize is that reading a story and actually seeing it happen may be a bit of a shock. I just want to make sure you can handle it."

My wife had just told me that she wanted to fuck another man. And the funny thing is I wasn't mad, or jealous, I was excited. I gave her my blessing and lay awake deep into the night wondering what would happen.

The week and a half went by quickly. Jan and I talked about it briefly only a couple more times. Friday arrived, I was nervous as hell, and I think she was too. I had dropped the kids of at her mom's house and went home to get ready. I was in the living room having a few drinks while Jan got ready. Jan came out of the bedroom and I almost choked on my beer. She had on a short black dress and sheer, suntan colored thigh high hose. She wore a pair of 'fuck me' heels, black pumps that strapped around her ankles. She looked so fucking hot, and I knew this would be an interesting night.

We went to the restaurant, which was on the other side of the large city to reduce the chance of accidentally bumping into someone we knew, and went in. All eyes were on my wife, the women scowling because their husbands and dates were gawking at my beautiful wife. I was proud to be seen with her, no man in the place would pass up a chance to be with her. We were seated in a booth and ordered a round of drinks. After about ten minutes the hostess brought William to our table. I was shocked when I first saw him, he was 6' 4", big and very well built, very handsome...and black. Jan dated a black man in college?!?!? He took Jan's hand and kissed it, then shook my hand as we greeted each other.

He sat across from us. He was very easy to talk with and the conversation really flowed well. We didn't talk of sex at all, but every now and then I could see them looking at each other. William excused himself to the restroom after we finished eating. "Why didn't you tell me he was black?" was the first thing I said.

"You never asked." She then slid close to me and seductively started rubbing my cock, "Besides, I bet you'd like to see me having fun with his big black cock, wouldn't you?" She was correct of course. "I've been thinking of his cock all week honey ...see." She took my hand and put it under her skirt. She had no panties on!!! This was a first for her, and her pussy was soaking wet. "If you let me have him, I'll make sure you enjoy it too."

"Ok ...we'll invite him to come over to our house."

William had taken a cab from his hotel to the restaurant so he rode with us to the house in the back seat. We still hadn't mentioned sex during the 25 minute ride, until we got close to home. "You're a very lucky man Mark. Janet is stunning and sexy. Has she told you how much about me?"

"Just that you dated in college."

He laughed loud. "Dated? We didn't date Mark, we fucked. Janet would call me when she needed a real good fucking. She liked being my nasty little slut and she loved my big black cock...didn't you Janet?"

"Yes I did" the confidence and matter of fact ness in her voice surprised me. And what did he mean by "nasty little slut?"

"I bet you've thought about me a lot through the years."

"I have, many times."

"And I'll bet you haven't had a real cock in that time have you?"

My lovely wife looked at me "No I haven't." Now that did hurt a little. Not just because of her response, but she seemed to be making a point to let me know that I never completely satisfied her.

Mark laughed again "And if I know you, your not wearing any panties under that sexy dress, and your pussy is soaking wet. Let me reach here and see." With that he leaned over the seat and used his large fingers pull up her dress to explore Jan's wet pussy. Jan did not resist, in fact she spread her legs and raised her hips to the touch of his fingers. "Ahh...just as hot and sweet as I remember, Janet always loved the anticipation of knowing she would have a good strong orgasms." I was now pulling into our driveway. We went inside and sat in the living room. I brought us all a beer.

"Does Janet like your cock Mark?"

"Yes, she likes it just fine." He laughed.

"No, I mean does she worship it? You see, she was my cock loving slut for three years. She worshiped my cock, because she knew how good I was going to make her feel. She loved it when I would fuck her hard and make her cum, then she would let me cum wherever I wanted, I especially loved shooting all over her pretty face." Now it was clear why she suddenly let me cum on her face last week, it was because she was thinking of the times she'd had sex with him.

"Mark, I think you're in for a real education tonight. Look at your sexy wife, there she sits, wanting a real cock so badly that her pussy is flooding. Now, who do you think she wants to fuck her, me or you? ( a brief pause) Janet, go over and pull his cock out, let me see what he has been trying to keep you happy with all these years."

She obeyed him immediately, she walked over and undid my belt, pulled down my slacks and started stroking my dick. I got hard quickly. "That's it, stroke that little white dick good. I see you have managed to settle for less than youreallyneed. I know it's been a long time Janet, so tell your husband you're my slut tonight, and you'll do whatever I say."

She looked me dead in the eyes "I'm his slut tonight honey, and I'll do whatever he wants me too." Now I realized what she meant when she told me I might be shocked at what I witnessed. At this moment Jan was a different person, a person I knew nothing about.

"Good, now suck his little dick, like a good and devoted wife." She sucked me good, as good as ever, she was horny as shit I could tell. She knew she was allowing me to see a side of her only William had ever seen, and she was glad I was enjoying it. I was just about to cum. "Ok Janet, time of playing the role of wife is over, now its time to play the role of slut. Come on over here now and show your husband what being a slut is all about."

She winked at me and smiled and walked over to William. He had been taking his clothes off as she sucked me. I was envious of his well-defined body, but it really was his cock that amazed me. I could see why Jan was happy to see him again. Now, I was jealous, not mad, but I questioned myself. Did I really want to see my pretty white wife do things with his big cock? But you know, for whatever reason I was very turned on by seeing this man get her hornier than I could ever make her.

William's cock was truly what every man wishes for. Not only was it large, probably, maybe twice the size of mine, but it really seemed to fit his body perfectly. "Get on your knees love my cock once again. Don't you put it in your mouth until I tell you too, understand?" It was clear thatl he loved controlling Jan. She instantly dropped to her knees and put her pretty little hand around it. She stroked his cock like an expert and he loved the way she touched him.

"You got that big diamond ring on your hand stating you belong to your husband, but tonight you belong to me don't you?"

"Yes" She said meekly as she continued using her hand to please him. William started moaning a bit, letting her know he was satisfied by her effort. "I know you want me to suck your black cock William. You always loved the way I sucked your cock. Let me suck it now...Please!" Damn, she was in another dimension, one in which I knew I would never be able to take her too.

"Ok baby, first, tell Mark who's cock you love?"

"I love your cock William."

"Turn around and tell him."

Again she turned and looked me in the eyes. "Honey, I'm sorry to say this but I love William's cock much more than yours. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I always have...Mmmm, just look at it...I'll always be his slut."

"Good girl. Now tell him you want him to see you suck a real cock, tell him how bad you need my big cock." Jan enjoyed having this man control her as much as he enjoyed commanding her. I confess I was enjoying this too.

"Honey...please don't take this wrong but I need him to fuck me tonight, I need his cock tonight, not yours...I want him to make me cum tonight...I hope it's ok with you, but even if it's not, I'm going to suck his cock and then fuck him." I just nodded. Jan then looked him in his eyes as she slowly proceeded to methodically work his monster down into her throat. She looked like a slut in heat as she managed to gobble his cannon while using her hand to stroke him. All the while William told her how good of a cock sucker she was and how much he had missed her.

I could not believe the way she could handle his mass without choking. I was so excited that I started cumming as I stroked myself. They paid no attention to me as I came, they were very much in their own world. I think Jan was doing such a good job that William was about ready to get off too. He got Jan to stand up and straddle him. "I got to feel your hot white pussy sitting on my cock again baby!!"

I watched in awe as her nice pussy slowly went down on his pole, I could even see her juices starting to cover his shaft. Soon, Jan was beginning to breath loud and heavy and before long she was gyrating on him and screaming in short, loud bursts. William was grunting too and squeezing her ass very hard with his large hands, leaving red marks. She started cumming.

"OH GODD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK BABY...OH GOD DON"T MAKE EVER MAKE ME WAIT THIS LONG AGAIN...OH SHIT...OH SHIT YESSS...AAAAHHHH... YEEESSSSSSS.." It was like watching a good porno, the ones where the women aren't faking. My Jan was certainly not acting. This sweet, church going woman, a mom and professional, respected by all, was a complete slut and I never knew it until now.

When she finally finished letting everyone in the city know she was cumming she sternly gave him an order... "cum on my face William, shoot your big, hot load all over my slutty face." She got up and resumed her position on her knees and started sucking his swollen cock.

"You want me to shoot my shit all over your face baby?"

"Shoot it William, all over my face." Well, he did and the size off his load was like everything else this night, astonishing. His first burst hit her right on her forehead with a splat, the next one she managed to aim his pole right at her mouth, she let him shoot in her mouth then she took him deep and allowed him to finish cumming down her throat.

We gathered ourselves, each of us cleaned up, then we had a few beers and talked, not about sex. The funny thing is my wife and I really did enjoy his company. William and I even watched a football game on tv. He was certainly not a bad person at all. In fact after the game, he thanked me for being so open minded and asked my permission to fuck Jan again before he left. I thought about it a second and said "She may be asleep, it's ok with me but you'll have to ask her." Well he went into the bedroom and I continued watching tv. Soon Jan came out to me.

12