My Wife's Sissy Panty-Sniffer Ch. 04

Story Info
I let another man sniff my wife's worn panties.
1.6k words
4.43
82.3k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck3995
cuck3995
38 Followers

I couldn't wait to email Pete the following morning with the news that my wife had sucked my little cock containing the residue of his real man cum. My little cock was hard as I typed and sent the email. Pete replied to me a short time later. He was pleased that she had sucked his cum from my cock, however, he ordered me to stop fooling around with my wife. He informed me that he now owned her tight pussy and mouth, and didn't want my sissy cock anywhere near her.

We continued chatting via email throughout the day. Pete continued talking about how he needed to sniff more of my wife's freshly worn panties. He wanted the freshest pair I could get my hands on. I told him that my wife would occasionally wear her panties to bed. Pete replied that it would be great if I could get a pair that she had worn all day and night, and that they still may be wet when we next met. He also told me to grab as many freshly worn pairs as I could find, including a couple of worn bra's.

I returned home that night fairly late from a busy day at the office. My wife had fallen asleep in the recliner. I noticed that she was still wearing her clothes from the day, and my little cock started getting hard knowing tomorrow morning could be very hot. I made sure not to disturb my wife, with the hope that she would remain asleep in the chair, and not wake up during the night to put on her pajamas and hop into bed. I carefully placed a blanket over her.

My care the previous night was rewarded. My wife entered the bedroom at 7am. I opened my eyes and watched as my wife removed her pants. Her pink striped cotton panties came down as well, exposing her large, beautiful ass. She also removed her shirt and bra. She wrapped a towel around her naked body and headed for the bathroom for a shower. I waited a few minutes until I heard the water running in the bathroom. I jumped out of bed and quickly grabbed the pink panties. I pulled the panties to my nose. The scent was strong, and the panties were heavily stained, since my wife had worn the panties for nearly 24 hours. I went to the kitchen to grab a plastic zip lock bag. I put the panties in the bag, and stuffed it in my underwear drawer.

My wife left for work at 7:20am. I emailed Pete and told him I was able to get a cute pair of her panties that she had slept in. He replied back a few minutes later and told me he would meet me at 9am at my office. I put the kids on the bus at 8:15. I then gathered the bag containing the freshly worn panties, along with the bra and a few other pairs of panties from the hamper, and headed to my office.

Pete arrived at my office at 8:45am. He entered, and told me he couldn't get there fast enough. He told me to give him the pink panties. Pete pulled the pink striped panties from the bag, pulled the panties apart, and took a long sniff. He started mumbling about how amazing my wife's pussy smelled. He also talked about how he couldn't wait to lick my wife's pussy. He was engrossed in his own dialogue for a few minutes. It almost seemed like I wasn't in the room. I stood there in awe, loving every minute of hearing this well-hung stud talk about licking and fucking my wife's pussy. His big, rock hard cock was already in his hands. He applied some lube and started stroking while he sniffed my wife's super fresh panties. He commented how the panties were still damp. He licked the slit for several minutes. His saliva covered the gusset of my wife's panties.

Finally, Pete looked me directly in the eyes. He told me to strip down and put on one of the other pairs of dirty panties plus a bra. Pete then caught me completely off guard. He sat down on my office couch, still sniffing and licking my wife's worn panties. He pulled the panties away from his face. He told me to show him what my wife would do if she was in the room now. He chuckled a bit, and said that I should know since I was wearing her bra and panties. I was incredibly nervous at this request. I wasn't sure what I should do and started shaking a bit. Pete then told me to hurry the fuck up, as he didn't have all day.

I nervously dropped to my knees before Pete. He just sat there casually on the couch with his huge, fat cock sticking up past his navel. His hands were now at his sides. My wife's panties were draped over his nose and mouth. My only saving grace at this moment was the thought of what my wife would really do if confronted with this situation. Seeing her kneel before a well-hung alpha male such as Pete got me very excited. I reached out and grabbed the shaft of his fat cock. I buried my nose into his balls and took a deep sniff. Pete then grabbed my hand and removed it from his hard cock. He told me not to use my hands. I started licking Pete's very low-hanging balls. I licked slowly, eventually opening my mouth to fit as much of his sack in my mouth as possible.

Pete called me by wife's name as I licked his balls. He called me his good little ball licker. He made me look up at him and tell him how much I loved the taste of his smelly balls. I did as I was told. I moved my body forward a bit, and started to lick the shaft of Pete's thick cock. I tried to emulate how my wife would lick my own shaft, except Pete's shaft was much thicker than mine, and nearly twice as long. I licked my lips in order to increase the saliva as I moved my mouth up the underside of Pete's shaft. When I reached the top of his shaft, I lowered my mouth on the head of his big, throbbing cock.

I could not believe what I had gotten myself into. For the first time in my life, I was kneeling before another man, and his big cock was in my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and slid down Pete's shaft as far as I could go. I started bobbing my head slowly up and down on Pete's rock hard cock. Pete moaned, and told me to go deeper down his cock. He continued to call me by my wife's name as I sucked. Pete then grabbed my head and thrust his hips upwards. I started to gag, and had to come up for air. He gently guided my head back down on his big cock.

I continued sucking Pete's big cock for several minutes. My jaw started to ache, as I was using muscles in my mouth that had not been used before. Pete was moaning and making nasty comments about my wife the entire time. Finally, I felt the head of Pete's cock start to swell in my mouth. He groaned, and I sensed he was about to cum. Pete pulled my head up off his cock. He told me his was going to cum on my (my wife's) pussy. I was not sure what Pete meant by this and was confused for a moment. He then quickly took my wife's worn panties and put them over my head. The slit was now positioned directly over my mouth. I could smell my wife's ass, as the panties were positioned so that the ass-end of her pink panties were covering my nose.

Pete quickly stood up and turned me so that my back was leaning up against the couch. He straddled my face, and started jerking his cock very close to my mouth. He grunted, pushed my head back, and told me he was going to cum on my wife's pussy. His cum exploded from his massive cock. Pete's cum hit directly in the slit of my wife's panties, which was covering my mouth. Several more shots of cum splashed against my panty-covered mouth. Pete continued to hold my head tilted back as his powerful cum shots finally subsided. He rubbed the remaining drops of cum from his cock on my panty-covered nose. Pete got up, got dressed, and told me to stay put. He then turned and walked out the door.

Pete's cum had already seeped through my wife's soiled panties and had entered my mouth. His cum tasted warm and salty on my tongue. I felt dirty and incredibly humiliated, but, at the same time, needed to get off. I carefully removed the cum-filled panties from my head. I could not believe how much cum Pete had shot on my wife's panties. I spit his cum that had seeped into my mouth onto my hand and began to jerk off my small, hard cock, using Pete's warm cum as lubrication. While I was jerking, I lifted the cum-covered panties towards my mouth. I flicked my tongue onto the slit, spreading around Pete's cum with my wife's pussy juices. I now had an idea of what it would be like to eat my wife's pussy directly after Pete shoots his big load deep inside her. My little cock erupted. To be continued...

cuck3995
cuck3995
38 Followers