My Wife's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allyn
allyn
3 Followers

"Where did you get the idea to do that" I asked? She told me that she really wanted to see my cock without having everything covered with hair. She then went back to the bathroom and this time appeared with one of the bath towels which she had apparently gotten wed it the bath sink. She began to wash the soap off of my body and soon I felt her hand on my cock. She began to tease it and play with it, running her fingers down the shaft, under my balls, sort of balancing them in her hand and then back to my cock.

The pleasure of having her masturbate me, for that is what she was doing, made me close my eyes in order to shut out any sensation other than what she was doing to me. I reached toward her to put my hand on her wet pussy and she let it remain there. Suddenly I felt a sensation that was completely different. Her hand was still on my cock but my cock felt a warmth and wetness unlike I had felt before.

I realized that she had taken my cock into her mouth and was licking the head of my cock with her tongue. She was a natural. Then she somehow discovered my hot spot since she began to lick the underside of my cock just behind the head.

Back and forth with her tongue and at the same time running her hand up and down the shaft of my now blood engorged cock. I knew that I could not hold back for more than a second or two as I reached the point of no return. "I'm coming" I moaned just as I shot not one or two but four big loads of love juice right into her mouth. She took every drop of it and swallowed it all. "Yum", she said, "You are totally delicious".

We spent almost all of he rest of the week eating, swimming and most of all making love morning noon and night. Too soon, we had to return to Manila where we were again met by her family. For the sake of decorum, we were not able to spend my last night together.

She went home to stay at her mothers house and I spent a sleepless night thinking only of her. The next day she came over to have breakfast but the only breakfast I wanted was to dine on her gorgeous body. For two hours we pleasured each other and then it was time to meet the family for lunch.

More photographs were taken and then we were driven to the Manila Airport. I shook her hand goodbye since it was the only polite and safe thing to do since her brothers, sisters, father, mother, aunts and cousins were there with us to see me off.

The wonderful part of this experience was that I knew that in three short months she would be in the US and we would again be together.

If you enjoyed my true story of Kiki and I please let tiger know and I will tell you the rest of the story.

Allyn.

allyn
allyn
3 Followers
12