My Wife's Truckstop Toilet Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mexican trucker (#2), was the last guy to have his asshole licked clean. He stepped up and bent over grabbing his ankles revealing his hairy drooping sack. You again palmed each cheek and spread him open. His balls were hanging real low, and you started there, kissing them, lightly biting them, sucking them into your mouth. "Your asshole's a little stained," you commented, "would you like me to try and clean it up? I'd be happy to clean your asshole while Mr. 10 keeps his cock in my ass."

"Yeah, do it you nasty bitch," he said.

Just then, my wife drove her tongue deep into his hairy asshole. She tongued it about 40 times, all the while moaning and bouncing on a black monster cock.

"Ok, guys...this position's just not working out right now. I'm not able to clean your ass as good this way." You then turned facing the black guy, and told the Mexican trucker to get down next to his head on all fours. This was your favorite ass-eating position as it allowed you to really dig deep inside their asses'. You again positioned your ass onto the black guy's thick cock and now he was the one who was in charge as you had to lean forward to really get your tongue inside the Mexican guys stained, hairy asshole.

"Fuck yeah, you fuckers! Big 10 inch cock fucking my ass! That's it. Use my asshole!" you said whenever your tongue was not inside the Mexican's asshole. "I need more! I want more trucker cock! Honey, can another guy fuck my ass, too? I need two cocks in my ass!"

"Yep," I agreed, and pointed to trucker #5, the last guy who had not fucked my wife's tight dumper. He knelt down behind you as you were licking ass, and joined the 10 inch monster with his own dark, uncut 9 inches.

My wife now had 2 fat, black cocks in her ass as she cleaned up the hairy crack of the Mexican trucker!

Another Mexican, the pudgy one, now stepped up close to my wife's face which was chowing down on hairy ass and hanging balls. You looked up and watched him stroke his fat 8 incher.

"Yeah!! Fuck yeah! I'm getting fucked in the ass by two big black cocks! It feels so fuckin' good! Fuck my ass! Both of you! I love taking black cocks in my asshole!"

The pudgy Mexican guy was the last one who had not cum yet. He beat his meat and concentrated, looking down at you.

"Yeah, you nasty whore. Open up that mouth wide. This is gonna be the biggest load yet," he proclaimed, "you ready?"

"Fuck yeah I'm ready! I wanna swallow cum while I've got two fat cocks in my ass!" my wife screamed.

He grunted and squeezed his dickhead. This held back the first few shots, and when he let go, super-thick, hot cum, poured from the tip of his cock right into my wife's open mouth. I was definitely impressed with this guy's volume and thickness, and so was my wife.

She purred as more cum was deposited on her tongue, "mmmmmmmm, yeah." He shook his cock and a couple more drops landed down her gullet. Just then, both of the black truckers that were abusing your willing asshole yelled out that they had to cum, too.

"Try to shoot it into her mouth up here, guys," I urged.

The both were saying: "Yeah, yeah, yeah, here it is....." Both of their black cocks were then pulled from your warm asshole, and they too, squeezed their heads to keep the cum from being wasted. They stood in front of you and at the same time, let go...it was fucking incredible! I had never seen anything like it.

About fifteen shots of cum blasted into your mouth, their heads were rolling back, stroking their cocks, emptying their heavy balls of all sperm. It all was collected on your tongue, and actually covered your tongue.

You smiled at me and all eight of us stood in front of you.

"OK baby," I said, "let's guzzle down those loads." You tried to swallow, but it looked like you couldn't get it down, like it was stuck there. I saw your throat convulse and down it went, my wife opened up her mouth and all was gone.

The totals were impressive: she licked and ate all of our asses clean (some guys multiple times), she was fucked in the ass by all eight of us, and she had swallowed twelve loads of cum! The experience was everything I thought it would be, I loved it!

We were all exhausted, and my wife maybe a little embarrassed as her buzz was wearing off. The guys didn't say much, they just hi-fived me, told my wife thank you, that this was the best time they'd ever had with a woman and quietly left the bathroom.

My wife cleaned up the best she could, slipped on her dress, made herself presentable and we walked out the bathroom hand-in-hand. The sun was coming up, and the truck stop was beginning to get busy.

"Hey, can I get something to drink, honey?" she asked quietly.

I said "Ok, what do you want?"

She kneeled on a barstool and looked up at the menu. Her bare flesh caught my eye as I turned my head away from the menu and looked back. Her dress was pulled up all the way over her spread ass, as she arched her back looking up at the drink choices. I couldn't believe it! Then, I turned around and saw about 15 truckers looking up at her exposed, spread, cunt and asshole.