My Wife's Young Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers

I saw a smile playing at her lips, however. She was going to force me to be direct.

"Okay, do you still feel all right with what happened now that you have had a chance to think about it?"

She nodded and took a sip of coffee and said, "But the real question is how do you feel about it?"

"Well, I have to admit that I was a little jealous."

"You were the one that wanted me to do it, remember," she said, a little defensively.

"I know, but you didn't let me finish what I was about to say. I was about to say that I was a little jealous, but the excitement far over-shadowed that."

Her eyebrows rose a bit. "Really?" she said.

I sighed, almost in exasperation. "Amy, I love you more than anything in the world, and if you have any reservations about what we are doing, please tell me and we will not go any further. I think you know I like it."

She put down her coffee and said, "My only reservations have to do with how you will handle it. There is no real downside for me, unless it is with you. I don't want anything to come between us. We are too good together."

"We are," I said.

She said, "So you are saying that you are okay with it?"

"Yes," I answered quickly.

"Even with your jealously?"

I hesitated a moment before I answered. "Yes. In a strange way that is what makes it fun."

Amy looked at me curiously. "The jealously makes it fun?"

I could tell that there was no way she could understand that. "Yes. I know you can't understand it but the butterflies in my stomach make it more exciting somehow. I suppose if I didn't love you so much it would not cause those butterflies."

Amy said, "You are right, I don't understand it. I would never want to feel like that ... the jealously thing."

"I know," I said and paused again. Then I said, "The only thing that I ask is that you be completely honest with your feelings and never, ever hide anything from me, and I promise to do the same. If you ever feel uncomfortable with something you can tell me, and I will do the same thing."

She reached over, grasped my hand, and looked me in the eyes. "Okay. That is a bargain. I hope you know that I would never hide anything from you. You are my soul mate and nothing will ever change that."

I smiled. "I feel the same way. I will stop it immediately if it ever causes a real problem between us." She squeezed my hand. There was a pause in our conversation as we ate, both deep in thought. Then I said, "Have you thought about whether or not you want to go any further with David?"

She nodded, swallowed a bite of food, and then took a quick sip of coffee before she continued. "He is just a kid and very naive, if not innocent. You know I like younger men and the naivety and innocence is a bonus. When you add to the fact that he has a big cock, not that being big is really important to me, but ... well, I am willing if you are."

I broke into a broad smile. "I don't know how I ended up with such a wonderful wife," I said.

"Just luck on your part," she teased.

I stood up and came around the table and kissed her passionately, reaching into her robe to grab her breasts. "I have to get to work. I'll think about the next step and we can talk tonight when I get home."

"Okay. I love you," she said, pressing my hands to her chest.

I reluctantly pulled away. "I love you too, bye."

******************************************************************************

On the way home that evening I made a couple of quick stops to pick up several things. After dinner we went into the family room and sat down to talk.

"So, here is what I was thinking," I said. "Do you think David would be willing to come over to the pool on Saturday?"

"I think so. Of course he might still be embarrassed by what happened."

"I think I know horny young men and I am pretty sure you can convince him," I said with a smile. "I bought you a swim suit to wear." With that I pulled out a tiny two piece bikini ... if you can even call it a bikini ... it was a top that would barely cover her nipples and a bottom that might not cover her pussy lips.

Amy's eyes grew wide. "You want me to wear that outside?"

"That was the intent."

"I remember when you used to be concerned when I wore a regular bikini on a public beach," she said with eyes wide, but there was a grin on her face.

"That was the old me," I answered, handing her the bikini.

She held the top up to her chest and said, "This definitely will not entirely cover my nipples and the bottom may not cover my pussy."

"That is the plan," I laughed.

"David might climax before I have a chance to touch him."

"I hope not. There is something else I got for me. Let me get it." I went into the garage and came back with a brochure and sat down next to her. "This is a whole house security camera system."

She looked at me curiously. "We already have a security system."

"I know, but this is not for security. It is a set of remote controlled wireless cameras."

She still looked confused.

"They are cameras I can set up secretly, anywhere in or outside the house."

Amy's eyebrows raised, but I couldn't read her expression.

I said, "I will not do this if you object, but let me tell you what I have planned. One of the issues the other night was that I couldn't see you or hear you, without giving myself away. I kept wondering how I was going to participate, beyond you telling me the story afterward. The solution is to set up a remote camera system. I can put them anywhere I want and feed them into the television in our media room."

"Oh," Amy said, but still didn't reveal what she thought.

"As I said I will not do this if it is a problem for you. In fact, I feel a little strange even suggesting it, but I don't know any other solution. I mean I guess we could get into the 'lifestyle' as they say and go to swap orgies, but that is not what I want and I don't think you would be interested either."

"Absolutely not. I would have to scratch the eyes out of any slut coming on to you," she said with a meaningful smile.

"You know I am not interested in another woman."

"I do. So you want to film what I do with David?" she asked.

"No, not necessarily, although we might want to do that so we could watch it together sometime. This is simply so I can see what is going on and feel like I am somehow participating." I saw a strange look and made an assumption that she didn't like it. "Okay, it appears that you don't like it. I can take the equipment back. It was just an idea."

"No, don't jump to any conclusions, I'm just thinking about it." She pursed her lips and was silent for a few long moments. Then she said, "You know what; I like it. I have always wanted to be a movie star," she added with a laugh. "And I do want you to participate."

"Really? You're sure you are okay with it?"

"Yeah, I think so. It will be exciting to know you are watching, and I think you are correct; it will make both of us feel like you are participating in whatever I am doing. There won't be any surprises."

I smiled broadly. "Exactly." This is all going to work out, I thought. "So, anyway I am going to set up the cameras around the pool, and maybe even under the water."

"Aren't you afraid David will see them?"

"No, you can disguise them as anything you like. I can put them in a clock, an electrical outlet, behind a picture, almost anywhere. It would be impossible for anyone to know what they are without tearing apart the equipment."

Amy looked thoughtful for a minute. "Wow. I was just thinking about all the public bathrooms and hotel rooms I've been in. If the equipment is so easy to hide, one would never know it is there."

"Yeah, that is a big problem. It happens all the time."

"Hmmm," Amy said.

"Anyway if you are okay with it I will install the system this week."

"I am," she said.

I kissed Amy and grabbed her hand to lead her upstairs.

"Not so fast, buster, I've been thinking too and I have a few new rules for us," she said patting the sofa next her.

I stopped and sat back down. "What?" I asked with a concerned look.

"Don't worry, it is nothing you can't handle," she said and then continued, "Since we started all this because you have a hard time keeping up with me, I want to insure that you do not grow tired of it. You have to realize that you may be letting the genie out of the bottle, so to speak, and it might mean, or most likely will mean, that it can't go back in. What I am saying is that both of us have to agree to this, but if you decide that you don't like what is going on and tell me to stop, then it is over, permanently. We are not going to start, stop, and start again. Agreed?"

I nodded and said, "Yes." I waited for the next shoe to drop.

"Okay. Second, we will pick the guys together, but I have the final say."

"Of course." I liked the words "the guys" because it meant she was already thinking of others.

"We will also have to agree on how far I go, but I can tell you that if we put limits on this, it might not work. So, even if we agreed that I would not fuck the guy, it could happen. I am only human."

I felt my cock begin to throb. I summonsed enough moisture in my mouth to say, "It is your decision as of this moment. If you want to fuck, then you fuck."

Amy smiled. "What about the part that we both have to agree?"

"I agreed that you will have the final say."

Amy nodded thoughtfully and then said, "You have given me a lot of rope here, buster ... it might be enough to hang you."

"It is your decision," I said. "It is up to you what, when, and where you do it, as long as you are honest with me, and tell me the details ... if I am not there to witness it."

"So I could fuck someone with you not around," she said, and quickly added, "Not that I am suggesting that now."

"Yes, it might come to that and that is okay."

"All right. Now, as far as you and I having sex, since you like it on average about twice a week and I want it more, I want you to pleasure me with your mouth or finger, anytime I want, probably daily, but you will climax only twice a week, and I will decide when and how. NO masturbation behind my back either. I don't want you sitting in your room and jerking off watching me. All of this is to make sure you have some skin in this game, no pun intended, and that you stay interested."

I was stunned by this comment. I opened my mouth but then paused. I wasn't sure what to say.

When I didn't respond right away Amy said, "Those are the rules, take them or leave them. I will let you think about that for a while. I am going to take a nice bath and then you can come up and tell me your answer. Better yet, you can just eat my pussy if your answer is yes. No discussion is necessary." Amy had a big smile on her face.

My mouth was still hanging open as Amy got up and left the room. She turned and smiled lustfully at me again as she exited the doorway.

I stood up quickly as a sudden feeling of anger washed over me. Who was she to tell me when and how many times I can climax, I thought? I masturbate on occasion, like most men, but that is my personal business. Fuming I went over to the liquor cabinet and poured myself a stiff drink and drank it down, and then I poured another. Maybe I was letting the genie out of the bottle, I thought, and maybe I wouldn't like the genie. What would I do then?

As the second and then third drink hit me I began to mellow. This had been my idea and it was for my benefit as much as hers. Amy was right, I am good for about twice a week and even then I can get bored; ergo why we started the fantasies in the first place. She was right about another thing; I do love the teasing and denial stuff. A couple years ago we experimented with her teasing me by sucking my cock or jerking me, but would not let me climax until she thought the time was right. Sometimes it lasted several days. It was fun, and I don't really remember why we stopped. I felt my cock swelling in my pants at the remembrance.

As I continued to mull it over in my head I began to warm to the idea. Amy was not going to do anything that was not for my own good. She was really, in truth, looking out for my pleasure ... and therefore her pleasure. I still get what I want, which is to see her seducing guys ... and I could end it any time I wanted. She was just hedging her bet to insure that it wasn't a fad I was going through and that I would suddenly change my mind after she was involved. She made a good case. Her attorney debating skills had come in handy, I thought.

I headed upstairs about an hour later to find Amy lying on the bed naked, reading. I walked in, stripped, and wordlessly crawled onto the bed, settling between her legs with my mouth hovering over her pussy. Silent, I looked up at her as I lowered my mouth and began to eat her.

"Mmmmm, this is a nice way to give me your answer. I am going to get really used to having my pussy eaten every day," she whispered.

Thirty minutes later Amy lay exhausted. I crawled up, snuggled next to her and whispered, "I love you." She was already asleep. I considered masturbating but stopped ... that was against the new rules. I felt a chill of excitement rush through me and my cock throbbed.

Chapter 3

"What time did you say David is coming over?" I yelled to Amy who was in the bathroom.

"About noon," she said as she walked out of the room in the tiny bikini I bought her.

"Wow," I said, staring at her nearly naked form. Then I said, "Wow," again.

"I hope that is a WOW of approval; remember you purchased it," she said and turned around so I could see her nearly bare ass. Amy has very large areoles and the top did not cover them.

I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her until we were both breathless.

"Down boy. You have to wait until later for yours," she said with a giggle.

"I've been waiting all week," I said, reminding her of what she already knew. I had eaten her pussy every night, and several times in the morning, but had not had intercourse or masturbated. I was ready to go. I had to admit, though, I liked the feeling of the building passion. I almost felt twenty again. I sometimes wonder if Amy knows more about me than I know about myself.

"Are you all ready with the cameras?" she asked.

"Just about. I only have to check the connections in the media room. I assume that you are ready."

"If I was more ready I might have to rape you."

"Promises, promises," I answered. Then I summonsed the courage to ask, "Are you ... you know ... going to fuck him today?" Those words sounded strange coming from my lips. Here I was asking my wife if she was going to fuck another man.

"No, I think not this time, but probably soon."

I felt a rush of emotions shoot through me. I was a tad disappointed that she was not going to fuck him, but consoled myself that she was going to do something sexual and I was going to watch. My heart was suddenly pounding and it increased a few beats when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh my, he's early. How do I look?" Amy asked nervously.

"Gorgeous," I said, trying to pull her to me for another kiss.

"Later," she said. She slipped away and grabbed a robe from the sofa. "Gotta answer the door and I don't want to make him climax before he gets inside."

I watched as she headed down the hall and toward the steps. Then I slipped into my media room to make a final check of the camera connections. It took about fifteen minutes to finish the connection check and when I turned the TV on and look at the camera that I had set up at the pool, I saw Amy walking out onto the pool deck pulling David behind her. Somewhere she had taken off the robe. I zoomed the camera in on her gorgeous ass and watched her swaying ass as she walked to the lounge chairs. She had drinks sitting out already. They sat down and I focused in on David's face. I could see that he was totally taken by Amy and more than a little surprised by her tiny bikini.

As I watched them talk I switched the cameras randomly back and forth. There were four cameras and they all worked perfectly. Amy lay down on a lounger and David sat on brick works surrounding a palm tree. She and David talked for some time before I heard Amy ask David if he was okay with what had happened at the party. He said he was sorry again and I could see his face turn crimson.

Amy smiled. Then she asked him about his experience with women. We were both surprised when he admitted that his experience was limited to a steady girlfriend that he had in high school. He said he was shy and that he had been too busy with his education to spend a lot of time dating. I could identify with that myself.

I could see that Amy was more than a little happy with his inexperience. I chuckled and said out loud, the "spider and the fly".

As the conversation continued and grew more intimate David said that he was getting hot (probably not only from the sun) and asked if he could take a dip. When he got up, it was obvious that he was not just hot from the sun; his swim trunks had a major tent in them. He ran jumped into the water quickly. Amy got another drink, glancing at a camera I had on the table and winking at me as she went by. Then she sat down on the lounge chair again. When David swam back he pulled himself out of the water and grabbed a towel. He stopped in his tracks. I switched the camera to the view he had and almost gasped. Amy was sitting with her legs spread. The small patch of cloth over her left breast had shifted and was exposing a nipple. She had also pulled the crotch of her bottom between her pussy lips.

I zoomed in and could see the fleshy part of her pussy lips. She was quite brazen, I thought.

Then I heard Amy announced that she wanted to get an overall tan and asked David if he minded if she took off her top. He, of course, said sure, his eyes as big as saucers.

I was trembling a little as I zoomed the camera in on her chest. She took off her top and sat back down. David jumped into the water again. When he returned he stared at Amy's breasts and no longer tried to hide his erection. In fact his cock was actually sticking out from the top of his swim trunks.

Amy stared at his exposed cock head. Then she reached for David's hand and pulled him closer. I turned up the sound so I could hear their conversation clearly.

David look apprehensively at the house before he said, "Where is your husband today?"

"At work. He works all the time. I hardly ever see him anymore," she lied.

"If I had you at home I would never go to work," David said and then his face turned red.

"Thank you, that is so nice of you to say. I can see that I excite you, she said nodding toward his now throbbing erection. Then she said, "You don't mind that an older woman is coming on to you?"

"No, but you are not that old. You are what, maybe twenty-nine?"

"Thank you again," she answered, "But I'm thirty-four."

"I never would have guessed," David said sincerely.

"Come closer ... that deserves a kiss," she said. David took a step closer and leaned over so they could kiss. A moment later the kiss turned passionate.

When they parted Amy said, "Now I want to kiss something else." She brazenly pulled his cock from the top of his shorts.

I was almost shaking as I watched my wife take another man's cock into her mouth. I zoomed closer. As she sucked him, he reached for her breast and began to knead it.

I could even hear her sucking him. I had had my cock in my hand, but I forced myself not to stroke it. That would have been a big mistake as I knew I would climax almost immediately.

I saw Amy close her eyes in pure enjoyment. I knew she loved to suck my cock but I had never seen her enjoy it this much. My view was a unique perspective since I had never seen Amy involved sexually from a third party point of view ... other than at the anniversary party, which wasn't much. There was a look of incredible pleasure on her face. She began to move her head back and forth. It appeared that she wanted him to climax in her mouth.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers