My Wife's Young Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

"Oh, Mrs. Trainor ... uh I'm going to ... cum if you keep that up."

I heard a low guttural moan of acceptance escape Amy's sucking lips. Then David moaned loudly and I saw my wife's cheeks balloon and knew that her mouth was filling with his cream. I watched as she swallowed, once, twice, and then three times. A string of cream escaped from the corner of her mouth. I had to look away and shut off the sound for a moment or risk climaxing.

When David's cock was drained he staggered backward and sat heavily. Amy looked directly at the camera and smiled, then she licked her lips like she sexy slut she was becoming.

When David had recovered I saw Amy say something to him. I turned on the sound quickly but by that time David had stood up. I watched as Amy laid back and spread her legs. David went to his knees and suddenly his head dropped between her legs. I heard Amy's gasps of excitement as she held David's mouth to her pussy. She worked her hips up and down making sure his tongue found all the right places. I knew she was really turned on and wouldn't last long. I could see the familiar signs of her approaching climax. A moment later she was squirming on the lounge chair and bucking her hips.

"That's it, that's it, lick my clit. I'm cummmmiiiinnnnngggg!!!" she cried as her body convulsed with pleasure.

Again I had to close my eyes or risk climaxing. When I opened them I saw Amy lying relaxed on the lounger. David was not in the picture so I zoomed out and saw him lying on the other lounger, his face still sticky from her juices and he had a "cat that ate the canary" grin on his face. I left the room and snuck into the kitchen for a drink. When I came back I saw the two of them chatting comfortably as if they relaxed by the pool ... except that they were both naked now.

Nothing much happened for a while. David went for a swim and then Amy joined him. I switched to the underwater camera as they came together and kissed.

As the kiss continued my cock grew erect again. I saw Amy's hand search under the water to find David's cock, which grew immediately erect. A moment later I saw his hand search for her pussy. Then they were pleasuring each other with their hands. I am not sure if Amy climaxed but she stopped short of jerking him off.

They climbed out of the pool and Amy led him over to the lounger again. There she sat down, and took his cock into her mouth again. I watched as she sucked his long cock, her eyes staring at one of the cameras as she did. I think she winked at me. Then she leaned back and said, "Fuck my tits."

"Really?" David said in surprise.

"Sure. You are been staring at them for a couple of hours. Have fun," she said playfully.

I watched as David straddled Amy's waist. He placed his cock between her tits. She poured some baby oil on his cock and then began to rub her tits up and down on his throbbing cock. It didn't take him long before he was moaning and ready to shoot. A moment later, when he did, it blasted upward, covering Amy's face with splatter after splatter of sticky cum. She seemed to love it. Again I had to shut off the camera or risk shooting my load. I couldn't take much more. My cock felt so huge and my balls were actually aching.

A short while later I turned the camera back on and found that the pool area was empty. I heard Amy moving around downstairs and then I heard the front door close. Shortly afterward the door to the media room opened and Amy walked in. She was still naked. She walked over and sat on my lap, careful not to sit on my still throbbing cock.

"So am I to assume that you liked what you saw outside?"

"What do you think," I answered, nodding at my throbbing erection.

Amy leaned down and kissed me passionately. "I need that cock," she said and quickly straddled my lap. My cock slipped easily into her very wet pussy. We both moaned.

"So how do you feel about what happened?" she asked, beginning to slowly move up and down on me. "Were you jealous?"

"Yes," I answered. "But I was very excited too."

"He has an incredible cock."

"I saw that. I was surprised you didn't fuck him," I said.

"I didn't want to rush it. Besides, there is a slight problem." Amy stopped moving.

Her words brought me to immediate alert. "Problem?" I asked.

"Yes. Since I am not on the pill and can't use rubbers ..."

"Oh," I said. I wondered why she had not thought of that before. I know it my case I was too excited about the prospect of Amy with other men to be thinking about practical things. Maybe she was too ... but then again she is always so practical, so she probably did think of it.

"Yes, 'Oh'," she repeated my words. "I am not sure what to do."

"That is a problem. Maybe we can ask all the men to have a vasectomy," I said jokingly.

"That's probably not going to work."

"Yeah." We were silent as Amy began to move on my cock ever so slowly again.

"I suppose you could make sure it was not your fertile period," I said. A little tremor went through me at that idea. It was not fool proof and she could get pregnant. My cock throbbed inside her and I had to force myself not to climax. I didn't want her to get pregnant, but the thought was somehow exciting.

"That is an idea, but you know it is very risky. My cycle is pretty dependable, but trying to time it is far from safe."

"It would be exciting," I said before I considered what I was saying.

"That would excite you?" Amy asked, pausing her moving hips.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment. "Uh ... it was just an idea."

"So it would excite you for me to let men climax in my unprotected pussy?" Amy said and squeezed her pussy on my cock.

I moaned and fought to control my excitement.

"You would, I can feel your cock throbbing. I suppose I should not be surprised," she said with a smile and began to move on me more rapidly.

"Okay, it excites me and I think it excites you too, if you were being honest," I said between gasps of breath.

Amy sighed and smiled down at me. "I take the fifth on that." Suddenly she began to move rapidly and her breathing increased. "I'm getting close," she whispered.

I looked up and for the first time I saw that she had some of David's cum in her hair. That was all it took. "I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Yes, yes, cum in me," she gasped as she began to climax.

My cock exploded. I don't know how much cum I shot, but it felt like one of the biggest climax I had ever had.

Chapter 4

The following morning I rolled over and saw Amy lying on her side looking at me. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," she responded. "I love you," she said and reached over and placed her hand on my face.

It was a very loving gesture and not meant to be sexual, but it made my cock tingle. I loved this woman more than life itself. We stared into each other's eyes for a long time. Then I asked Amy if she was going to see David again and she said yes.

"When?"

"Well he goes back to college soon so I thought maybe Wednesday," she said, turning onto her back and staring up at the ceiling.

I felt the familiar thrill rush through me. "Are you going to fuck him?"

She nodded and then smiled. "Yes. I want to feel that big cock inside me."

I felt a tremor of excitement rush through me and my cock started to harden. I had just heard my wife say she was going to fuck another man and my only reaction was getting an erection ... well, with the exception of those butterflies of jealously. "And you are going to let him cum in you?" I asked.

"It is my safe period, so I think so."

I closed my eyes and suppressed a moan. My cock was now fully erect. My mouth felt suddenly very dry. "Are you going to fuck him in our bed?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, I think not ... at least this time. I think I should use one of the guest bedrooms," she said, and then said again, "This time."

I nodded, not sure if I was happy or sad. But my cock was throbbing and my mouth was too dry to speak.

"What do you think about me fucking strange men right here in our bed?"

I shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, but my heart was pounding. "Uh that is your decision," I said, my raspy voice sounding strange in my ears.

Amy smiled knowingly. "If we continue this, it is going to happen. I just want it to be special."

"Okay," I said and swallowed hard.

"So are you going into the office today?" she asked. It was Sunday.

"Yes, I have a few things to do. Although some of the crew, who are sometimes there on weekends, would rather I stay away, even on week days. I get in their way."

"It's nice not to be needed, huh?" she said and laughed.

"Yeah, I have a great group of people. I don't need to go in on the weekends that often anymore." We fell silent for a few minutes.

"I have a young intern coming over Monday. I asked one of the partners if I could borrow one because I am so far behind."

"Oh really? Is he young and good looking?"

"Sorry; it is a she and I am not sure what she looks like because I have never met her."

"Oh," I said with disappointment in my voice. I drew her hand down to my hard cock.

"You will just have to wait until Wednesday to see, or do, anything sexual."

"All right," I said, only a little disappointed. "I have to get to work." I leaned over and kissed her. I whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," she said and kissed me again, more passionately.

She reached over and grabbed my hard cock sticking through my underwear. "I expect to have my pussy eaten tonight, however."

"I can do that," I said and got up and got dressed then left for work.

Monday when I got home from work I found Amy in the kitchen fixing dinner. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her around the waist. She screamed and spun around in my arms.

"You scared me," she said, with mock admonishment.

"Sorry," I answered. "How was your day?" I asked as I reached around her and picked up a raw carrot.

"It was very interesting."

"How so?"

"The intern. She was very pretty and sexy."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I think she was actually hitting on to me by the end of the day."

"Very interesting. Another woman," I said absently, thinking about my wife with another woman. It was an exciting thought which hadn't really occurred to me. "How did that happen?"

"Well, she didn't make any overt moves. I could just tell, because she was touching me a lot and asked some personal questions."

"Maybe she was just trying to get ahead in the company," I said.

"I don't think so. She is not going to be a lawyer. She working her way through college and is majoring in journalism."

"I see. What do you think about making love to another woman?" I asked munching on the carrot and trying to act casual. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"I'm not sure."

I felt that familiar chill. She hadn't said no. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I never had a thing for women. I mean, once in college my roommate and I had a little too much to drink and we did some things."

"Really. You never told me that. What kind of things?" I was getting very interested.

Amy smiled. "You are such a pig," she said.

"I'm hurt," I said mockingly.

"Pig," she said again and laughed.

"Okay, so I am a pig, but what happened between you and your roommate?"

"It wasn't anything. We had been drinking and were very horny. We started kissing and then playing with each other's breasts. But we kind of got scared and stopped."

"Too bad."

"Yeah. It could have been fun now that I think back about it. Anyway the intern is coming back tomorrow and I invited her to bring her bathing suit."

"Really?" I said excitedly. "Maybe I will stay home and watch."

Amy paused. "I don't know about that."

"Why, I thought we agreed?" I returned.

"Agreed about men."

"Well ... yes ... but it was ..."

Amy interrupted me, "Listen, you can watch while we are out at the pool, but if anything else happens I want it to be alone."

I was suddenly angry and hurt. "That's not fair," I said like a juvenile.

"It's not, but I set the rules on this."

"But when we agreed, I assumed I could observe all sexual encounters."

"We never said that," Amy said, and then her voice softened. "I will tell you about everything that happens. It's just that it is different with a girl. I feel like it would be a violation of trust to have you watching and her not know."

"That is a double standard. I don't understand," I returned, truly not understanding.

"You are a guy and you wouldn't understand. Maybe if things develop then you can watch us, but she would have to agree."

I opened my mouth and was going to say, "But the guys don't agree and you are going to let me watch." But I thought better of it and shut up. She had her reasons and I didn't want to make her angry. I would take what I could get. "All right, you win."

Amy pushed me onto a chair and sat on my lap. "It's not about winning or losing, it's about relationships. I promise to tell you everything." She squirmed on my lap causing my cock to start to harden. "I will let you get off one more time this week."

She had me. She knew the way to my heart, or was it my "hardon". I could never refuse her anything. "Okay," I said. After dinner we went upstairs. We got naked and she reclined on the bed and spread her legs.

"Eat me first, before your blowjob."

"No problem," I said and went to my stomach. I pushed her legs apart and saw that her pussy was soaked. "You have been thinking about tomorrow," I said.

"Shut up and eat me," she said and laughed.

I did, enjoying her sweet juices as always.

She held my head and directed my efforts until she was screaming with pleasure and shooting her sweet juices into my mouth. Then she pushed me over and took my throbbing cock into her loving mouth. She licked the head and then sucked it, teasing the opening with her tongue. She knew what I liked and was driving me mad with desire. She took my entire cock into her throat ... which wasn't that hard considering my size. I wondered if she could take David's all the way into her throat. I felt her throat squeezing my cock head and it was bringing me rapidly to a peak.

When I moaned Amy pulled away. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You know what? I think I am going to make you wait until later tomorrow morning."

I moaned in protest. "Come on sweetie, you promised."

"And I will honor my promise, only in the morning." She got up and went in to take a shower, leaving me high and dry."

I knew there was no use arguing. While it was cruel in one way, in another it was wonderful. I was beginning to like the denial part ... as long as it didn't go too far. It seemed to keep me in a high state of arousal, unlike anything I had felt since I was a teenager. I think Amy knew what she was doing. I was very agreeable when I was in need. God I loved this woman more every day.

Later Amy honored her promise and gave me an outstanding blowjob the following morning, drinking all my cum without missing a drop.

Chapter 5

Amy called me when she and Lisa, the "intern", were finished work and ready to go outside to the pool. I work a few miles from my house so I was home quickly, parking the car in the garage and closing the door. I hurried up to my media room and got comfortable. I turned on the video and saw Amy and Lisa at the pool. I was astounded at how gorgeous the young girl was. She had short blonde hair, cut in a pixie style, and she had a great figure and a beautiful tan. She was wearing a white, two piece bikini which showed more than it hid. Amy, on the other hand, had chosen a rather modest one piece that still revealed quite a bit of her sweet tits. Lisa looked young but was wearing a good bit of makeup.

The two of them talked for a while as they drank a fruity drink with little umbrellas. Then Lisa asked Amy if she minded if she took off her top as she liked to get an all-over tan. That was normally Amy's line. I was happy to hear Amy tell her to feel free and that the pool was very private. When she took off her top I gasped; both nipples were pierced as well as her belly button, which I hadn't noticed.

"Oh, did it hurt to have your nipples pierced?" Amy asked.

"A little and it took a while to heal, but I love them now. The one below," she said, indicating her crotch, "was more painful. Look." Then she brazenly pulled the crotch of her suit aside and showed Amy a matching ring at the top of her pussy lips.

"Oh my," Amy gasped. "I don't think I could ever do that."

Then she stuck out her tongue and showed Amy her tongue stud.

"Wow, you have them all over the place," Amy laughed.

"Well it shows well for my part-time job."

"At the firm?" Amy asked with a startled look.

Lisa laughed sweetly and said, "No. I actually have several part time jobs. I need the money to pay for college."

"What else do you do?" Amy asked.

Lisa looked pensive for a moment. "Uh ... I am not sure I should tell you."

"Why not, we are just girls here, so you can share with me."

"I wouldn't want to lose my job at the firm," she said.

"Don't worry about that ... they are never going to know," Amy promised.

"Well, at one job I dance at a nude dancing club."

"Ohhh," Amy said excitedly. "Tell me more."

"It's across town at The Raven's Men's Club."

"Never heard of it."

"It is an upscale dance club."

"Do you make good money there?"

"Yeah, it's great ... all tips."

"So you dance totally nude?"

"Yes."

"That's exciting," Amy said.

"You think so?" Lisa said with a smile.

"I don't think I could ever do it, but I think it would be exciting having all those men watching."

"Oh, it is."

"What else do you do?"

"I work at a massage place."

"Oh. Are you a trained masseuse?"

Lisa giggled. "No. I don't give official massages."

"Oh," Amy said and laughed as she understood what Lisa was saying. "Do you do happy endings?"

Amy nodded. "I suppose I have jerked off three or four hundred men," she admitted.

I saw Amy's jaw drop and saw her begin squirming on the lounge chair. I knew that she was getting excited. I already was.

"Really?" Amy said. "Do you do anything else ... I mean beside the hand jobs?"

"Blowjobs, if the price is right," Lisa said with a bit of shyness.

"Wow. I have to admit that sounds exciting too."

"Maybe sometime you would like to join me ... either on stage or at the massage studio. You have the body for it."

"I'm too old for that, I think."

"Not at all, you are gorgeous," Lisa said and reached for Amy's hand and brought it to her own thigh.

I could almost see a tremor go through Amy.

"It would be a lot of fun," Lisa said.

"I'll think about it," Amy answered with a big smile.

"Would you like me to put some baby oil on you ... I know how to use my hands," Lisa said.

Amy stared at the young woman and I wondered what she was thinking. I had thought the young girl would be the one to fall into Amy's web, but the exact opposite was happening. This girl might have been even more sexual than Amy. It was going to be interesting to watch their interactions.

When Amy did not respond Lisa suddenly leaned over and placed her lips on Amy's. At the same time she cupped Amy's breast. Amy didn't resist. My heart was pounding in my chest.

Amy moaned. I saw her tongue go into Lisa's mouth. They kissed for some time before Amy pulled away.

"Wow," she gasped, clearly excited. Then she stood up and held out her hand. "Let's go inside."

Lisa smiled and then stood up and took Amy's hand.

I was excited and disappointed at the same time. The show was over. I thought for a minute about turning on the cameras in our bedroom but then decided that it would be dishonest. Besides if Amy asked me if I spied on them I know I couldn't hide it from her. Instead I waited and listened until I heard them passing my door. It sounded like they had stopped right outside and were kissing. I heard them giggle and then they moved down the hall to our bedroom. When the door closed I decided I needed to make a quick exit. I would come back when Lisa was gone.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers