My Wife's Younger Love Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife abandons herself to her new young lover.
1.6k words
3.75
59.7k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gerarde
gerarde
48 Followers

In the third part of my story I explained how after our young friend Phil finally found a woman to share his life with, and after I developed a disease which prevented me from penetrative sex with my wife Jan, a new friend Jeff came into our life. I continue ....

When Jeff became a lover for my wife Jan I started to see her awakened in her sexual drive once again. After Phil had left our lives there had been a large void which had only widened when, because of my Peyronies, I had been unable to enjoy my wife in the way that I had in the past. Although we still had sex together we had had to often watch each other bring ourselves to climax, or occasionally I would tongue her to that point. We had missed the joy of thrusting together with our most responsive organs and so, as I began to share in the previous part of my story, it was wonderful when young Jeff was able to fulfill my wife's intimate longings. At first it seemed strange to watch this recently-married 18-year old, who still had a schoolboy physique and fresh looks, fucking my beautiful middle-aged wife and giving her so much pleasure at that.

Of course, it wasn't so easy to schedule the times as with Phil because he had been single. We had to find occasions when Jeff could come over to our house without arousing suspicion. Fortunately, during the first month his wife was away on a work course during the week so there were plenty of times when he was able to stay the night and enjoy Jan's willing body into the early hours. After their first time Jan would often allow me to watch (though I actually derived lots of pleasure from hearing them in the next bedroom when sometimes they wanted some privacy). They would let me video them, so I would strip off completely and look longingly as Jan, dressed in lacy underwear, would lead Jeff by the hand into our bedroom, stand behind him, undo and drop his pants, slowly undo his shirt buttons and tantalizingly run her hands over his young developing chest; she would linger with her fingertips over his nipples and I would focus my camera on his penis as it emerged quickly to stand perfectly upright before me. I would sometimes be reminded of my own bent cock, erect, but unable now to fulfill Jan's deep longings for penetration. I would watch as her right hand would cup Jeff's balls and run her fingers up the length of his hard tower.

As Jan stood behind Jeff I filmed Jan as she rubbed her breasts down his back, then, turning to face him, held them together around his cock, masturbating his organ until I could see the pre-cum appear. I'd forgotten how sensitive a young, virile man's penis could be and how easily the cum would start to appear. Then Jan's tongue would stimulate its length like she was licking a delicious ice-cream. Again the camera captured the sheer joy in their faces as their bodies were locked in various sexual positions. I would love it when Jeff stood behind Jan with his erection rubbing between her buttocks, and the expression of delight on my wife's face as my new friend stimulated with his young fingers that orifice between her thighs which I had so often enjoyed myself. Then laying her down on the bed and opening up her legs, as I videoed, Jeff would slowly tantalise that vaginal entrance of hers with the tip of his penis until Jan would cry out "please fuck me now Jeff - I must have your full length inside me again" at which point she would gasp as his young member penetrated her willing body. Their kissing was so passionate as he thrust his slender body in and out of Jan's juicy cunt and I so much wanted to be Jeff at this point, feeling what he was feeling, experiencing his youthful body pressed against my wife's breasts, his hard cock engorged inside Jan's lovely opening. I would tremble as I saw the sexual joy on their faces when Jeff drove his cock deep into her, watched as Jan moved her fingers around his thrusting cock as it entered her, and the cries of pleasure as they climaxed together again.

At this stage you can imagine I needed to release the pent-up pressure within my own pleasured member so I asked Jan to rub hers and Jeff's juices around my penis which, to my gratification, both of them did. It was lovely to feel their tender hands around my ready cock, rubbing their pleasure juices in so I could feel part of what they had both so lovingly enjoyed before my eyes. I think they both felt sorry for me and wanted to help me achieve my own orgasm so they would egg me on with sexual innuendo about their relationship. Jan would tell me how wonderful it had been to have Jeff's cock fucking her, how she really loved his tongue in her mouth, etc, etc until I emptied my juices into my pillow-substitute or sometimes on the top of Jan's body with Jeff's hands around the shaft. Jan knew that descriptions of her intense love for Jeff's body would always push me over the top and, although I have never been gay, to feel both Jan's and Jeff's fingers stimulating my cock would always be too much for me and I would love to pump all that hot cream into their waiting hands. As Jeff began to sense that I was enjoying the fact that he was ravishing my lovely wife of thirty years he would also add his own innuendo, telling me how he loved getting his full length between my wife's legs and emptying his "gallons of hot cream" into her as his tongue and Jan's met in such passionate kissing.

Both of us began to look forward with excitement to Jeff's visits. They would always greet each other with a deep French kiss, Jan always wearing something with a plunging neckline so that he would be turned on as soon as he came through the door. It seemed funny but one day he had a day off when I had to work and it meant that almost as soon as he came through the door I had to go to work. This was the first time that Jeff had been alone in the house with Jan when I was out so I had to imagine what was happening at home - I certainly didn't get very much work done that day. I imagined that Jeff perhaps would have stayed the morning and then gone home but when I arrived his car was still outside the house so I hoped to get in without them hearing so I could enjoy peeking at them or listening to their conversation. Unfortunately I had left my key behind so reluctantly I had to ring the door-bell. Jan appeared in very sexy lingerie which I hadn't remembered seeing before, to be honest a little peeved that she'd had to come downstairs to open the door. What attracted me though was the cum dribble that was running down her leg. I could feel a hard-on coming and I asked her about the lingerie. She said that it was Jeff's wife's and he'd brought it with him for Jan to wear when they made love. I asked if I could join them but Jan was not feeling very charitable that evening so I was going to have to fantasize.

However when I later went upstairs I found they'd left the door open so I was able to see Jan and Jeff reasonably clearly through the door-crack. He had Jan's legs held open and he was licking her between her legs. Jan was moaning with pleasure at the attentions she was getting so I could see why she'd not wanted to be disturbed. I wondered whether they had actually spent all day in bed and Jan later confirmed that they had sex and sleep all day long. Jan was getting orgasms at regular intervals with Jeff's attentions so I tiptoed into the other bedroom, stripped off, and brought my pillow to hold against the crack in the door as I watched them. I heard Jeff say "I really love you Jan" and Jan say the same to him. She was telling him how much pleasure he was bringing her and how she loved him fucking her. I wish I'd still been able to sustain so many erections and orgasms as Jeff was having but I would have to satisfy myself with watching. Once again Jeff's cock slowly penetrated Jan's juicy opening and so I began to rub my own against the pillow I was holding thrusting in time with Jeff's own. They were making a lot of noise, moans and cries of pleasure, so I was able to stimulate my own cock without drawing attention to myself - I think I may have let out my own moans as I climaxed at the same time as Jan and Jeff did - the only triple-taneous orgasm I was likely to be able to enjoy now that my penis was no longer up to its former job.

I could see them lying together in each others arms with their bodies entwined in loving relaxation, ready for sleep. At this point I left them together so happy that my wife was being catered for by someone who would be both tender and youthfully exuberant with her. I know it seems a strange relationship but Jan still tells me she loves me and is pleased that I get real sexual satisfaction from watching and listening to her and Jeff pleasuring each other, even telling him that she loves him as I wouldn't want her to just be in a lust relationship with him. It just seems that she is able to love two guys at once and I count myself very fortunate to have married a woman like her.

gerarde
gerarde
48 Followers