My Wild Niece Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

Penny was pulling her mother's jeans off, as she soon was standing there in just her white panties. I could see her cunt was getting wet as her panties clinged to her cuntlips. Her daughter reached around her playing with her tits, which broke her out of her spell.

"Young lady, since when did you start playing with women? And by the way, having sex with your uncle is so dirty," said my sister smiling.

Penny uttered, "Look who's talking. You are holding your brother's dick and thinking about sucking it. Well go ahead, suck it already! I know you just can't help yourself mother!"

Grinning, my sister Karen climbed on the bed getting onto all fours and leaned down and kissed my cock. I watched as my niece pulled her panties down and off. As my sister got up to assist, I saw her pussy was shaved just like Penny's. I guess it was a like mother, like daughter thing. Then my sister licked up and down my shaft, flicking my balls. My niece meanwhile got behind her mother and started licking her pussy.

Karen said, "Damn Penny, you are a pussy eater too? Oh well, I have a cock to suck, so get licking brat!"

Penny giggled as she dove into her mother's cunt from behind. My sister then sucked my cock into her mouth while holding my balls. And I guess daughters' must inherit cocksucking from their mothers' also as Karen drove me insane with her wicked mouth. I never saw this side of my sister before as her wanton, lustful look on her face showed me she needed this badly. She moaned around my cock as I could tell her daughter was alternating between licking her pussy or her ass and driving her crazy.

Karen pulled off my cock yelling, "I'm cumming. Lick my clit Penny, make your horny mother cum!"

She stopped sucking my cock as she came on her daughter's face. She cussed and groaned in orgasmic bliss. I reached up and played with her breasts while she slowly came down from her high.

After a few moments, she looked up at me saying, "Brother, I've always wanted to fuck you. I really wasn't surprised my daughter was having sex with you, I kind of knew when I left you two alone that this would happen. But I'm not mad because she was just doing what I've always wanted to do. Now fuck me big brother, it's been a long time since I was screwed.

She rolled over on her back and I climbed between her legs. I really wanted to eat her pussy but I saw the need in her eyes to have her cunt filled with my cock. Penny smiled at me as she knew our lives would never be the same again once my cock entered my sister.

I slid my cock up and down Karen's slit, spreading her wetness all around. She looked up at me dreamily as Penny began to feel her tits. The poor woman was a goner now, her passion taking over her body as she whimpered and moaned.

"Fuck me now Ted. Please fuck me now. I've waited too long for this, so stop teasing me and give your sister the fucking she really needs," she cried out.

And with that, my cock buried itself deep inside her. Her legs wrapped around my body as she pulled me tight against her. She pulled my head down and our lips passionately met. I was kissing the one woman whom I always loved, but for the first time this kiss was of pure lust. Our tongues mingled as our bodies moved together. When you truly define the difference between fucking and making love, this was making love. There was no rush, there was only two long lost lovers feeling the desire of each other.

As I felt her pussy caressing my hard cock, my mind kept thinking of the rough lives we had since we both left home from our parents. Between the divorces we both had, losing my only other brother in an auto accident many years ago, and the loneliness we both lived for a long time, this was more than just sex. It was...well making passionate love.

Penny sat on the bed playing with her own pussy looking at us in awe. I think she realized that as much as she loved me, her mother loved me more.

My sister pulled her lips from mine, "Ted, I've dreamed of this happening since we were teens. I've always wanted you but I knew it would be taboo to even think about the incest. But when I walked through that door and saw you two having sex, then I knew it would be okay. I love you and I love my daughter both very much. Now fuck me brother. I need to feel your cum inside me badly."

Penny leaned down and kissed both her mother's and my lips. She tenderly caressed her mother's breasts as our fucking became harder. I could feel my sister tense up which drove me to the edge.

"I'm cumming brother, cum inside me now," she mumbled.

My cock belched streams of cum deep inside her. She held me tight wrapping her arms around my neck as we came in unison. I would always remember this moment for the rest of my life. We rode out our orgasms until we were both spent. Then I pulled out and my niece surprised me by climbing between her mother's legs and lapping up our mixed juices. I knelt there watching the hottest scene of a daughter and mother together. When Penny was done, she slid up and kissed her mother on the mouth, their tongues and lips mingled sharing our cum.

Soon we were all sitting on the bed with our arms around each other. My sister was on one side, and my niece was on the other.

Karen was the first to speak saying, "I guess our lives just changed. I know I'm going to need you now more than ever bro. Now tell me you two, what should we do about this?"

Penny jumped in, "I think the only thing to do is move in here with Uncle Ted. I don't intend to stop fucking my uncle just because my mom wants to. There is enough of him for both of us. So the only possible answer is to be together as one, truly happy family."

They both looked over at me smiling. Of course, for me this was a lot to digest. Where a few weeks ago I was a single guy with an occasional date here and there, now I was faced with two insatiable, sexy women wanting to fuck me every chance they got. The downside, well there really wasn't any. I loved them both dearly and I thought it was a great idea.

"Well, it's all for one and one for all I say," I laughingly said.

The three of us hugged and kissed. The night was just beginning.

Within weeks we were all living together. My niece Penny moved into the spare bedroom while my sister and I became intimate and slept together. But the door was always open for Penny, and we all shared a love that would last us forever. And even when my niece dated other guys, it was I who she came home to. It was I who was the happiest man on earth....

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers