My Wings, For You Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael spends his last day as an archange with his soulmate.
2.2k words
4.37
6.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alicorn
Alicorn
4 Followers

Michael awoke, why had she let him sleep? How much time did he have left here with her? They had spent the rest of the day making love on her living room floor, then the kitchen, then late in the night they had finally moved to the bed. He didn't mind waking up in a room filled with her scent, with books that her fingers have grazed every page of, but he wanted to wake up to her smile, her kisses.

Looking around, Michael wondered where she could be. She wasn't in bed. He didn't hear a shower running, but he did smell bacon. Oh bacon, no mortal or immortal man could ever say no to your sweet aroma. He realized all of his clothes were down stairs and decided to walk down exactly as God had made him. Besides, if he was lucky she would be in the same state.

Michael would have never admitted it, but he was even more happy to see her walking around the kitchen in what little she had on than he would have expected. Black lace panties arched beautifully over the curve of her ass, and a snug-fitting white tank top fell just below the top of the panties. She was breathtaking. Her auburn hair fell in loose curls, most of it had escaped her attempt at a ponytail but she didn't seem to notice. He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her hips and tracing his fingers down her waist. Lana arched her back and pressed herself into his arms.

"Well, good morning, my love. Good to see you're up and ready for more. How about breakfast first? Bacon and eggs. I've got coffee going too. Black?" Her right hand was raised, softly grazing the stubble on his cheek as she spoke softly to him.

"Take the bacon off the stove, breakfast can wait. I cannot." Michael was pressing light kisses into the hallow of her neck, nipping lightly as her traced his hands beneath her lace panties.

"Love, you already want more? You've barely woken up." She smiled, knowing she would never say no to him.

"So help me wake up some more." His words formed in the pauses between the kisses he placed up and down her arms. He wasn't yielding and wouldn't until he couldn't move.

Lana turned to face him. She still couldn't believe how close she felt to him. She hadn't known him for more than a day, but there was more than a small part of her that felt like he was the most important person she had ever met. He had shaken up her simple snow-globe life, and sat and watched as the faux-snow settled around her. Not that she minded. She was even starting to believe this whole soul-mate deal he was pedaling. There really was no other explanation. She felt it not long after they left the diner yesterday.

It was as if the air around her had grown sweeter when he was around. As if she could see the sun burn brighter, feel its heat a little warmer. When she looked into his eyes, she felt her own seeking to absorb his light. There was no reason to say he was perfect, she was sure he wasn't. But he was perfect for her. His hands folded carefully around hers. His lips sought hers and tenderly brought her pleasure in ways she hadn't ever imagined. She really did believe he was made for her alone, and she for him.

Pushing his face to the side, she began a trail of kisses all her own. She allowed him to feel only a small brush of her lips, and then moved onto the next target. Ending with her knees on the cold kitchen tile, his amazing erection was at eye level. She couldn't resist, she just wanted to have him there in front of her all day. Looking up at him, she took it into her mouth and enjoyed the feeling of him relaxing into her. His hips moved closer to her face and she smiled against him.

Michael's hands wound their way into her hair as he gentle pulled her back and forth in time to his movements. Her hands gripped his ass and she relished pleasing him. There was nothing better to her. There it was just the two of them, moving together for one reason. She slowly pulled herself away from him. He ran his hand along her jaw line and he leaned down to kiss her. She stood up on her tip toes and kissed him, her hands in his hair.

"I love you Lilyanna. I always will." Michael was looking at her so tenderly and with so much love, she almost didn't react.

"Who the fuck is Lilyanna?" There was no mistaking the pain in her voice. The hurt was draped across her face.

"Lana, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Lana. Please just... I'm sorry." Michael was looking away now. He couldn't even look at his love.

"No, who is she? Why would you do this to me? Do you have any idea what I gave up today? I'm sure your life is so easy. But I have bills to pay Michael. I called in today. Because you said you only had two days. But no, why don't you go be with your fucking whore. You fucking bastard get the fuck out of my house." She turned from him and walked out of the kitchen leaving him and his erection without looking back. She couldn't bear to look at him.

"Lily—I mean Lana, its... she's you. Well to me. I just... baby. No." His footsteps fell in line behind her. He followed her into the living room.

"My name is Lana." His arms pulled her back to him. But she still wouldn't look at him.

"I'm sorry I lied to you. It's just. We weren't always separated like this. We used to be together. You and I, we were both angels. Not that you aren't now. I mean... I just. You were her. Before you asked me to take your wings. You wanted to badly to feel humanity. You thought you could help them. So I let you go. I thought I could do it to. But I have a duty to heaven. But..." His hand fell to his side. He didn't know how to go on. To explain her own thoughts to her. He just couldn't.

"Well I'm not her anymore Michael. I'm Lana. I don't remember being an angel. I don't remember playing tea. I remember now, this life. You can't keep wanting me to be this other woman. I can't be her." She finally turned to him, the hurt hadn't left. But it had softened. She saw the pain in his eyes and wanted nothing more than to make it stop hurting him. She cupped his face in her hands and looked at him. But she could never be Lilyanna, if he wanted her it would be Lana.

"I know. I'm sorry. Old habits die hard, my love. You are my Lilyanna, but you ar so much more. Earth has changed you in so many good ways. You no longer carry the burden of your station. You walk proud and don't take shit from anyone. I love you for who you are, dearest. I love you for you. Can you forgive an angel for his mistakes?" He was kissing her again. Not waiting for an answer.

"Stop it, you." She was pouting again. He could never resist that pout. It had never changed. And he would always see past her feigned anger.

"Come here, my love. Come let me hold you and I'll explain." He laid down on the floor and puller her down next to him; there they held each other as he finally told her about her choice to leave heaven and his failure to follow after her. He would never forgive himself. But he was ready to make it right. He was ready to become mortal and stay with her on Earth throughout eternity.

His words made sense. Honestly, it sounded like something she would do. But how could she have expected him to do it as well. He stayed in heaven because that was his obligation. She could never hold that against him. Ever. But she also didn't think she could go on through this life without him. She didn't think she had it in her to spend the rest of mortality hoping he would show up. And if he was telling the truth, he wouldn't. Not for many lifetimes. She had no reason not to believe him. She would spend the rest of her days missing him.

"Love, I don't want to go. I want to stay here with you. But I need your help. Love I need you to cut my wings off. I'm ready to stay here with you. If you'll have me." His sentences where punctuated by kisses along her collar bones.

"I couldn't ask that of you. I want you to stay. Of course I do. But Michael, you were right. You have a responsibility to heaven." Her eyes were closed tight, pushing her emotions away from where she thought he could see them.

"You're not asking. I am. I want to stay. Please, Lana." Michael sat up and let his wings spread out. Lana touched them lightly. They were so beautiful, how could she ever hurt them. He had said it would cause him extreme amounts of pain. She didn't want to hurt him. But she didn't want to lose him.

"How? I mean, how could I?"

"You'll have to use my sword, love. Don't worry I can handle it. Then we will be together forever, here. It won't be perfect. We won't always have each other, but we're drawn together. When we meet each life, if we meet, we won't want to be apart." He sounded so sure. He had done it for her; he had cut her wings and allowed her to live on Earth. She had to do it for him.

"Alright. I'll do it. But you know we're going to have to do the whole church and gown thing right? My parents aren't going to just accept that we were created for each other." She smiled at him. It wouldn't be easy. But it would be worth it. Her hands had been absent mindedly tracing up and down the lengths of his wings as far as she could reach.

"I'd marry you a million times, my love. And I will." He returned her smile but it was mixed with traced of that devious grin she could never get used to. "But I'm going to want to make love to you once more as an angel. The way you're touching my wings right now. I can't let you tease me like this much longer."

Michael picked her up and placed her on the couch in front of him. He simply couldn't get enough of the way her honey tasted, and wanted so much more of it. Her giggle filled the room as she playfully hit his chest. How they could go from a fight to making love so quickly, she might never understand.

"Hun, if you're going to occupy yourself down there, could I please finish what I started in the kitchen? Please?" Lana pouted at him with a smile.

"Oh sweet goodness, yes you may." He laid down on the floor and allowed her to lower herself onto his face and lean herself over his throbbing erection. "You know you have the cutest clit I've ever seen, babe."

He ran his tongue along her crevice and flicked her clit. She gasped and lowered her mouth down his entire length. Each of them we enamored with the other, and enjoyed themselves giving joy to the other. Michael felt like he could spend all of eternity with her thighs on either side of his face as he made her cum over and over on him. He found it rather impossible to focus with the way she was distracting him, her mouth tenderly but forcefully building him closer to climax. But he found a way and continued to push her over the edge again and again.

He fought the urge to climax and pulled himself away from the reach of her mouth. Lifting her up and having her straddle his face facing forward. He guided her hands onto her knees and let her simply enjoy herself as he worked her clit and g-spot mercilessly with his tongue and fingers.

"Michael, please. I want you in me. Please." She was shaking and wanted nothing more than to arch herself onto him as he raked his nails across her back.

"As you wish, my love." He smiled from underneath her and allowed her to resituate herself on his hips.

But he wasn't taking it easy on her. Michael thrust hard up to her and she matched him, pushing herself just as hard on to him. Sitting up and taking her breasts against his face, he pushed her hips with his fingers digging in her tender flesh. His wings were fully extended above him and he felt her hands carefully dragging along the bottom rim of feathers. His breath caught and he moaned into her lush breast. He felt her clench around him and they came together, holding each other tight and breathing heavily.

"Now we can have breakfast?" His playful smile made her laugh, and she kissed his forehead.

"Sure, baby. Then mortality?"

"Then eternity, my love." He nipped at the tender nipple sitting in front of his nose and kissed her softly. "Eternity, together."

Alicorn
Alicorn
4 Followers