My Wish

Story Info
One of my own personal fantasies I will never experience.
1k words
4.43
20.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 01

Entering the room in the city, he told me when, and where, and how I was to be when he arrived; kneeling, with my hands on my knees, awaiting him. I know he will be here soon; so I quickly shower, dry and I kneel next to the bed, awaiting Him.

I hear him walk into the room and I'm curious, oh so curious; but I won't look up, I'm fairly certain that would get me into serious trouble. I have already upset him, by degrading myself again; and he was VERY upset with me for that. I'm not allowed to do that, anymore, that's one habit I MUST learn to break!

I hear him walking around the room, he stops next to me, drops a few things on the bed, then walks off again, and I still won't look up! I hear a door close, the shower start, and I take several deep breaths; I know it's about to start, whatever IT is. Minutes later the shower stops, and moments after that the door opens. He walks out and stands next to me, I see his bare legs, and think to myself 'it's time'.

He sits next to me on the bed, and I hear him pat his lap. Taking a breath, I climb up and bend over his lap, pulling my shirt up, exposing my bare backside to him, I place my hands beside my head and wait.

He places his right arm across my shoulders, and his left hand on my backside, caressing me gently.

"Why am I doing this?" he asks.

*Sighing*

"Because I spoke ill of myself, Sir," I say softly.

"Never again!" he growls.

"Yes Sir," I whisper.

"You will count," he growls.

SMACK!

"One." I whisper, as he caresses my backside.

SMACK!

"Two." I whisper, as he caresses me again.

SMACK!

"Three." I say.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Four and five Sir," I say softly as a tear rolls down my cheek.

SMACK!

"Six." I whisper.

SMACK!

"Seven." I whisper again.

SMACK!

"Eight." I gasp out.

SMACK!

"Nine." I cry out, as he caresses me again.

SMACK!

"Ten." I bite out.

He pulls me up, at an angle that causes me to straddle his lap and he kisses me; hands gripping my hair, lip biting, toe curling, full force kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and pull him as close as I can, as I kiss him back.

I want this man, I need this man, I desire this man, I crave his touch, and his taste ... I push away just enough to surprise him into letting me go and slide off his lap onto my knees on the floor between his legs and grasp his delicious cock in my hand and slide it deep in my mouth. Stroking his cock with my hand in counter motion with my mouth, I lick and suckle him; sliding my tongue down his shaft, over his sac, sucking gently on his sac. Then running my tongue back up his shaft, circling around and around the tip with my tongue, then swallowing his cock back in my mouth. Stroking and sliding up and down on his delicious cock, feeling him grow harder and harder.

He wraps his hand in my hair and grips me tightly, as his hips start to move, driving his cock in and out of my mouth. I suckle his cock with each thrust he makes, in and out of my mouth. I feel him start to throb, and he begins to growl; he is getting close, I suck harder on his cock, wanting to feel him explode, wanting to know I pleasured him, and most of all wanting to taste his delicious cum running down my throat. He grips me with both hands, stands and drives his magnificent cock in and out of my mouth, as he growls out, and explodes; shooting his cum down my throat... Swallowing every drop, I begin to lick and suck gently on his cock, sucking him clean.

Part 02

He pulls me up off my knees, pushes me onto the bed, on my back, grabs my legs and yanks me down the bed, kneeling down, then his mouth is on me, his tongue sliding over and on my clit, licking and sucking me. He slides a finger inside me, stroking in and out as he sucks and licks my clit. I can feel the tremors of an orgasm start, and I know it won't be long, his tongue is skilled! Higher and higher it builds, it's almost there... and he stops and flips me over onto my stomach and steps up behind me, stroking my red bare ass gently. He pushes my legs apart with his leg, and steps up between my legs, I suddenly feel him slam deep inside of me, gripping my hips and pulling me back onto his glorious cock; over and over, deeper and deeper; he pounds into me.

Each time I get just to the peak of orgasming he stops, and let's my body settle back down; just to begin again, I have lost count on how many times he has denied me, I'm so close up screaming and begging for release! He stops again, when he starts again, he is slamming deep and hard into me, I'm gasping and moaning out, I can't hold it in any longer, he keeps driving into me, again and again; gripping my hips harder and harder; I feel the build and wonder if I will finally be granted release.

He thrusts and thrusts into me, filling my pussy with his cock; then he growls and reaches around, pinching my clit, and I scream out as I explode, milking and squeezing his cock as he continues to drive into me several more times; then he slams into me, one last time, burying his magnificent cock deep inside my throbbing pussy as his orgasm consumes him and he explodes deep inside my wet pussy.