My Wives Ch. 03

Story Info
Jason and the girls stay together.
4.4k words
4.5
146.1k
32

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
444 Followers

Of course there were times when it got awkward around the place. Tracie had a different recipe for spaghetti than Tina and one Tina likes fabric softener sheets while Tracie prefers the liquid. Tina makes better margaritas than Tracie, who had gotten used to on the rocks rather than blended. But the adjustment generally went well.

There were no problems in the bedroom. Both are raving sex maniacs and the variety of tastes, scents, positions and tricks constantly kept me hard. Tina and I had occasionally experimented with water sports. One very hot day the three of us were in the pool in the backyard, nude of course, and I had just drunk about a gallon of beer and so had they. I was sitting on the edge of the pool thinking about what to do. Due to the intense need to piss, my cock was good and firm and it wasn’t helping that I had turned on the small waterfall so the sound of splashing water was urging my bladder on. We were both so relaxed that going into the house to use the potty seemed too much work. Tracie swam up between my legs. When she saw my hard-on she got a lascivious grin and pried my legs open, immediately licking my hairless balls and shaft.

“Oh, baby, don’t do that right now.”

She ignored me and reached up to cup my balls with her cool wet hand.

“Why not, don’t you love me?”

“Oh yeah, I love you, but I have to piss so bad I’ll probably piss in your face.”

“Oh, that sounds like fun!” Tina chirped.

“It does?” Tracie wrinkled her nose at us.

“Oh yeah, I love it when Jason pisses on me, huh baby?” Tina climbed out of the pool, taking my hand as she sat down on the deck. “Come on baby, let’s show her.”

I didn’t know if I was going to cum or piss first. Tina began finger fucking herself with two fingers as I stood over her. She licked at my cock and balls, starting at the inside of my thighs just above my knees. In just a few seconds I could tell that the piss was going to start. My cock was so hard it truly hurt.

“Come here Tracie, you gotta feel this!” Tina beckoned her sister to join her. “Help me with this…lick my titties.”

The sight of Tracie on her hands and knees, licking Tina’s chest soon pushed me over the edge. A hot stream of used beer gushed from my hard cock. The first impact was on Tina’s hand as it still frigged her cunt. The golden jet splashed over her belly and onto Tracie’s tits where it dripped from her nipples. Then I directed in onto Tracie’s fine upturned ass and let the scalding liquid play on her anus. Next I aimed it to pound on the perineum, between her anus and vagina and then directed the stream to massage her pussy lips.

“Come on Tracie…you love this don’t you?” I saw those pretty lips open and clinch, exposing her fuck hole for an instant.

By now Tina had put both of her arms around her sister and pulled her down on top of herself. Tina bent her knee and wedged Tracie’s legs apart. I continued to piss, bathing both of them as they kissed hotly, with my hot flow. I watched as Tracie humped her pussy against Tina’s thigh.

“Tracie, you’re gonna be a piss slut for me huh? Just like your nasty sister!”

“It is so hot, I can see what you mean, this is way hotter than I thought it would be.” I didn’t know if Tracie meant that my piss was hot or if getting a golden shower was hot. I didn’t care. The big surprise came when I saw the stream of piss flowing from Tracie onto Tina. When Tina realized what was happening she began to cum; arching her back and gripping her sister hard across her back.

Now I was finished pissing but I knew in a few strokes I could be shooting ropes of cum over their entwined bodies. And I was right. Suddenly a massive volley of splooge arched out of my cockhead and landed on Tracie’s back and ran down her ass crack, dripping onto first her cunt and then Tina’s thigh.

I was totally wasted so I lay down on a chaise and fell asleep.

Later that week I worked a short day and got home early. When I got home Tina told me that Tracie had driven in to town to get groceries. She and I got naked and began playing a game we call “Touchy Feely”. The game is just silly, basically it is like a wrestling match where you try to keep the other person from touching one of your private parts while you try to touch theirs. Anything you can touch you get to feel. Of course the game ends when we are so turned on that I get to stick my cock into one of her openings.

We had just finished and Tina was sitting on my thigh pouring wine into my open mouth when Tracie appeared in the doorway.

“Hey you guys, what’s up?”

Tracie was moving around the room and I wasn’t really paying much attention to her. I had focused on Tina’s nipples and was trying to sneak a quick lick. “Just Jason’s cock, of course.”

“Oh, is it up again? Maybe it needs to get restrained.” Tracie was now behind me, looking between her sister and I at my now raging cock. I could hear her removing her clothing.

“Yeah, that’s probably what he needs.”

Tina slid from my thigh so she was sitting on her heals between my legs. Her hands were rubbing up and down my calves. Suddenly a lasso of silk dropped over me and cinched my arms and torso against the chair. At the same time Tina secured a restraint around my ankles. I was stunned and the moment of my bewilderment was just enough to allow Tracie to slip cuffs around my wrists and secure them to the frame of the chair. At nearly the same moment Tina secured cuffs around my ankles. Then both of them left the room. I could hear them giggling deliriously from somewhere behind me.

After a couple of minutes the two blond beauties stepped in front of me again. They were wearing matching black leather corsets, garter belts; shelf bras with bare freshly rouged nipples. Also bare were their pussies. They also wore thigh high fishnet stockings and black patent leather pumps with 6-inch heels. Around their necks they wore matching black ribbons and matching gold bracelets adorned their wrists.

“So, Jason, how do you like being restrained?” Tracie asked. “George used to love it, he used to get so turned on watching me strut around like this, sometimes playing with myself…” Her hand trailed across my chest.

“Sometimes I would turn on a porn video, or one of our homemade ones and let him sit there in agony.”

Tina moved behind Tracie, placing her hands on her hips. “But tonight we have a special treat for you and Mr. Willy” She said.

Tracie turned toward Tina and they kissed. It was a long sensuous kiss. I could see their tongues darting in to each other’s mouth. I watched their nipples touch. Tracie moved her leg between Tina’s and bumped against her pussy with her knee.

Tina threw her head back and Tracie began kissing and licking it. She left a shinny trail of saliva on her skin. I could not believe how hot the scene was. I wanted to join them. I wanted to reach out with my tongue, my hand, but especially with my cock, but I couldn’t. I struggled against the restraints but they were surprisingly secure although they did not hurt me at all. I felt the precum emerge from my cock.

The girls had turned now so Tina’s back was to me. Tracie was holding Tina’s ass with both hands. Tina was wantonly sliding her pussy up and down her twin sister’s thigh. From this angle I could clearly see how aroused and wet her pussy was as she pleasured herself against the textured hosiery on Tracie’s leg. Juices were seeping down their thighs. The sweet fragrance of sex filled the room.

Tina nodded her head forward and I knew by Tracie’s sharp gasp that Tina had taken one of Tracie’s nipples into her mouth.

I thought I was going to black out. Tracie was staring right at my eyes. I strained against the bonds. Then I saw Tracie looking at my cock. I looked down. It was almost purple. Finally it could stand no more. With a gut wrenching surge the first torrent of my cum fired from my cock. It hit me in the middle of my face and ran down my nose, dripped on my lips and my chin and then fell to my chest where it ran down to my crotch.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m fucking cummng! You hot fucking bitches! You made me cum without even touching me! Of fuck, Oh fuck! You fucking cunts!”

My cock danced around like an unattended fire hose. It fired jet after jet of cum in half a dozen directions until the pressure was finally relieved.

Now the girls were both watching me.

“You like this honey?”

“Oh fuck! You bitches! You just wait, I’ll get even!”

They returned to kissing each other. Their hands roamed all over each other’s bodies. I watched as they tweaked nipples and even played with pussies. Then they sat on the floor in front of me with their legs open and their knees drawn up. First Tracie inserted two fingers into Tina’s sloppy cunt and then drew them out and placed them on my lips. Then Tina did the same to Tracie.

I reached out hungrily with my tongue and lips.

The girls continued to do that for some time and I watched as their eyes betrayed their growing lust. Their cunts were open enflamed holes begging for the next insertion of …something…

A few minutes later Tracie reached below my chair and brought out a double-headed dildo. It was large, but not alarmingly so. But it was black.

She used one end and then the other to wipe the cum from by chest and belly and then she inserted one end into Tina’s gaping fuck hole. The girls rearranged themselves and Tina took the other end and inserted it into her sister’s pussy. I watched as they began to feverishly fuck themselves with the toy. In no time at all, my cock was hard again.

Tracie and Tina took turns stroking and licking my painfully swollen member. They were teasing me. They both knew that I would stay hard for a long time now.

“You like watching us fuck, don’t you Jason?” Tina asked.

“You know it baby, you two cunts are so fucking hot!”

“Tracie said that one time George brought home a black guy to fuck her…can you imagine a big black stud fucking my sweet twin sister…can you imagine a big black man fucking me…his big black cock sliding in and out…in and out…his big black hands tousling my blond hair…while his cock pounded…in…and…out…”

Tina’s eyes were closed and she was moving in time to her words. I watched as the black dildo slipped in and out of her gaping cunt. Her nipples were hard and pointing. Sweat glistened on her chest. Tracie leaned forward and licked at Tina’s nipples.

“Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking hot! Fuck!” Tina went over the edge. Her body convulsed, spasming and bouncing, the black dildo was still in her.

Watching her sister cum pushed Tracie over the edge as well. But her orgasm was not intense. Her body tensed and she drew in a sharp breath. Her chest flushed a bright red. I watched her long golden fingers stroking at her own clit in a beautifully sensuous way.

Tina lay back and closed her eyes, but Tracie slid herself off the fake cock. Then she moved toward me.

“Poor Jase, you look so frustrated, all covered in drying cum, naked, helpless.” She ran her fingernails through the cum that was still pooled at the base of my cock.

She held my cock in just her fingertips, just by the nails, as you would a dirty thing you had to pick up. “Eeeew, it’s all slimy, yuck…how nasty.” She stared at the tip, watching yet another drop of precum emerge. She delicately touched it with a painted nail.

Then she got up and bent over at the waist, just giving me the greatest view of her ass and pussy from behind. I studied the little rosebud of her anus as she puckered it a few times. Then she put her hands on my knees, forcing them wide enough apart so that she fit between them and began a sensuous dance, swaying her ass just inches from my aching cock. I watched her slip her hand between her thighs and began fingerfucking her pussy, just inches from my face, fractions of inches from my desperate cock. I could feel the heat. I wanted to reach out and grab her hips and pull her down onto my cock and feel the hot folds of her pussy envelope my meat. But I couldn’t. I thought I was going to black out.

“You teasing bitch! Fuck me, suck me, stroke me, lick me…please!”

I watched her cum all over her own fingers and then her knees gave out and she crumpled to the floor, into her sister’s waiting arms.

Tracie and George had gotten a bit farther into bondage games than we had, so there were new kinks to go around. I was looking forward to more of this.

For the rest of the summer I loved this life with two wives. We fucked a lot, swam a lot, we drank a lot, we laughed a lot, we fucked a lot…did I mention that we fucked a lot?

As the summer turned to fall and then the snow started falling the girls got more involved in the ski shop. But opened at 9:00 and closed at 6:00, so it didn’t interfere much with our lives. I spent more time at the resort, usually getting to the mountain by 7:00 and back home by 6:00. Instead of the swimming pool, which had to be drained for the winter, we moved our activities to the Jacuzzi. Luckily, George and Tracie had gotten one big enough for 8 people, so there was plenty of room for frolicking, or as my buddy used to say “frau licking”.

One day I was in my office at the main lodge when the girls showed up, unexpectedly. They had left one of the clerks at the store and joined me for lunch, setting it out on my conference table, complete with checkered tablecloth and napkins.

“We had a visitor at the shop today.” Tracie said, in a serious tone.

“Pete Stocker stopped by.” Tina added

“Stocker? What did he want? A donation for the Policemen’s Ball?” I didn’t have a lot of respect for our local constabulary. Ever since they gave me three tickets for having out of state plates on my truck, while it was parked in my driveway, I had sort of a bad attitude about them.

“We aren’t too sure. He seemed to be fishing about our arrangement. He asked Tracie what she was doing living with us…”

“He said it wasn’t natural for a single woman to live with a married couple.” Tracie said.

“He even said that she probably had some needs that only a man could satisfy and that she ought to get on with her life…”

“Did you tell him to fuck himself?”

“Well, we did tell him he shouldn’t concern himself with Tracie’s needs and that he probably had more important things to spend the tax payer’s money worrying about.”

“You should have told him to fuck himself.”

“Well, we kind of did…”

I shook my head. “Not clearly enough though. You should have told him to fuck himself.”

“He said he would be paying you a visit.”

We ate our lunch quietly. I had been wondering what the town was thinking about my not-too-clandestine domestic arrangement and me. I couldn’t help myself though, I quietly cursed that it was winter and the two blond beauties were wearing pull over turtleneck sweaters and heavy parkas.

The next day, Stocker dropped by.

“Jason, how ya doin’?”

“What do you want Stocker?”

“Ya’ know Jason, you should be nice to me. I could post a traffic cop on the road up to your little mountain and issue a dozen tickets an hour…block that road with confiscated vehicles…pretty much shut you down…if I wanted to.”

“If you did that, you’d attract the wrath of this whole valley. You run off the skiers and you run off the business and you end up without a job…asshole.”

“But that’s not what I’m doin’…that’s not what I’m all about…”

“What do you want then?’

“I want to know what you’re doin’ with them two women. The town says you’re keepin’ two wives…that’s illegal in this state.”

“The town says? Since when did the town start talking?”

“Jason, you know what I mean…people are saying…they asked me to look into it…”

“They…tell them to go fuck themselves…whoever they are…”

“Well, I had to come up here an’ talk at ya’ about it…that’s all, Jason.”

“Okay, you did. Tell them that you did talk to me about it.”

“Really Jason, I don’t care. My grandpa was from Utah and he had three wives until the day he died, so I don’t care. Hell, my brother still lives in one of those canyons out there in the middle of nowhere and he has four of ‘em. I’d have more than one if I could afford it…”

“Good for you…”

“So, Jason, if you are fuckin’ both of ‘em…just keep it low key…if you understand.”

In those few minutes, I had gained a world of respect for our law enforcers. “Thanks Pete. Oh, here, I’ve got something for you…” I reached into my desk and got out a half dozen coupons for free buckets of golf balls for the driving range we set up at lift one, and two free passes to the little nine hole executive course we would be adding this year. They wouldn’t be good until spring, but I knew Stocker was an avid golfer.

He looked around the office as though searching for someone watching. Then he quickly put the coupons in the pocket of his jacket.

“Okay then, Jason. You have a good day…and a good night…fuck both of ‘em for me…” he winked as he left, obviously proud of his uncanny police work and of making a new close personal friend of me.

By April the snow was pretty much a soggy memory and the mountainsides were turning green again. Wildflowers were blooming. It was still too chilly for much outdoor nudity but we filled the pool and turned on the solar heating system. The pool was kept at almost 80 degrees and there were five steps from the pool to the Jacuzzi, kept at 105 degrees, and then five steps to the door of the house. It was a very doable circuit for the three of us.

Tracie and Tina started planning for a camping trip out to the lake again. This time we would be doing one in May and, hopefully, another one in July and then another one for Labor Day.

Tracie held up an ugly yellow and brown plaid one-piece bathing suit. “Jason, what do you think?” Should I take this one with us?

Tina held up a similar suit, but it was blue and green. “Honey, you likey?”

“What are you two up to now?”

“Well, since Tanya is going to be spending the summer with us, we figured that we would have to keep things decent for her.”

“Tanya? Your little sister? She’s coming to spend the summer with us?” I felt Pedro start to stir, just the thought of that 18-year-old beauty made my tongue hard. She was a few years younger than my wives, but just a beautiful…and full of potential. Five feet six inches tall, 125 lbs. Blond like her sisters, tight tan body, light blue eyes, a radiant smile with perfect teeth, and she was a total tease. At Tina and my wedding reception Tanya, who was well under age at the time, but still slightly tipsy, put her arms around my arm, trapping my arm between her already ample tits, and looked into my eyes. I felt her thigh rubbing the bulge in my tuxedo pants. She told me that she thought Tina was the luckiest woman in world. She gave me an open mouth full tongue kiss and said that she wished she could be with us on our wedding night.

“Shit! This is going to be so fucked! We’ll have to get a bed for Tracie, move the crap out of two bedrooms…I guess we could put her in the office, that’s a convertible sofa in there…shit” I was truly disappointed. This would put a real cramp in our style…and for the whole summer!

The girls were smiling at my frustration.

“What? What’s so funny?”

“She knows…”

“She knows what?”

“She knows about us…”

Us? You mean she knows about us?”

“Duh…yeah! I think we already said tat…”

“Is there an echo in here?”

“She knows? What does she know? How does she know?”

“Mom and dad told her…”

“They told her? They told her what? What do they know?”

“Well, they know that we all live together…”

“But they don’t know we sleep together…do they?”

“Yeah, they do.”

“Holy Shit! How did they find out?”

“Well, mom kind of figured it out. One day she was talking to Tracie and asked about her love life, if she was seeing anyone and stuff and when Tracie said she wasn’t planning on moving or finding another man…”

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
444 Followers
12