My Wonderful Friend

Story Info
Friends become lovers.
1.5k words
3.85
32.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been friends for years, the last two or three years Joanne and her husband had been to our house on a regular basis, and my wife and I had been to theirs again on a regular basis.

I had met Joanne in the local pub where she was a barmaid, or should I say the pub would have shut without her being there.

We had been out socialising as a foursome on many occasions, one such outing was to the local rugby club, before I continue let me say that I've kissed Joanne on many occasions but only when she wanted to and only as friends, this night however I knew things changed.

I've fancied Joanne since the first time I met her, but when I asked her to dance with me I knew I was in love with her.

We started dancing to various tracks but one of the last ones was a smooch, just holding her close was enough to make me think "god I could fuck you here and now in front of everyone" including her husband and my wife.

As the dance went on my cock was very uncomfortable especially when she ground her cunt into it, I thought she was just dancing but wished with all my life it was something more, as my cock was so hard I whispered in her ear that there was something growing between us, I was talking about my cock but I don't know if she thought the same thing.

The dance sadly for me came to an end and we went back to the table I tried hard to stop my wife and her husband from seeing my obvious erection.

Joanne went out to dance with her husband for the rest of the night and I danced with my wife, my erection had gone down but I kept looking over to Joanne, she was obviously enjoying herself, but I did on a few occasions catch her looking over at me, this only made my cock twitch again but I thought no more about it.

The evening ended and we made our way back to my house for a chat and a coffee and maybe a last couple of drinks. We were all talking in the kitchen Joanne had gone to the toilet and I was busting myself so I walked into the living room only to see that Joanne had finished. As I was passing I asked if she had enjoyed and bent to give her a peck, to my astonishment and delight she put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately her tongue entered my mouth and I replied in kind. For the second time that evening I wanted to fuck her there and then.

Our kiss finished and she went back into the kitchen where my wife and her husband were I went up the stairs to have a pee but when I got there I found I couldn't go because I had a ramping hard on again, god Joanne had one amazing effect on me.

The night ended and as we said our goodbyes I gave her a peck in front of her husband and my wife, it was no more than a peck but the result went straight to my cock.

A few days later I text her in work, and somehow I could tell something was different with Joanne, so I took a chance and thought in for a penny in for a pound but I didn't want to spoil our friendship. I started texting sexy things to her telling her what I would love to do to her, but standing with my fingers crossed that I hadn't blown it, I actually had a quite sexy reply which quite surprised me, I carried on by telling her what I would love to do how I would love to lick her cunt until she came on my tongue, Joanne replied by saying she liked the idea and that she was pretty good at that sort of thing as well, the texts eventually came around to me fucking her and the replies I had from Joanne were Mmmm and suchlike, so there I was again texting Joanne with the biggest hard on I think I've ever had, the texts continued for a while then we stopped.

A few days later we met for the first time I picked her up in my car and we drove to find a quiet spot. Eventually we found one and I invited her into the back of the car, Joanne accepted and jumped in we started to kiss very passionately and then she amazed me by suddenly taking her top off then her bra, I was mesmerised by her awesome tits, they were perfect and I just had to kiss them, I licked at her nipples and Joanne pulled my head hard against her, we then kissed passionately again then more surprises she undid her trousers and peeled them off all that was left was her thong. As quickly as was humanly possible I undressed until I was naked and watched as Joanne seductively removed her thong, I had my first look at heaven Joanne was gorgeous and her cunt was glistening slightly, I bent my head and kissed her thighs and kissed around her cunt trying not to just stick my tongue straight into heaven, I lightly fingered her hole and to my amazement found that she was soaking wet in fact I have never seen a cunt so wet in all my life, I wondered what it tasted like and started to lick from her asshole right up her cleft to her clit god she tasted like heaven,

I started to fuck her with my tongue licking away at the gorgeous juice that was coming from her she put her hands on my head and I just knew I was in heaven, after licking her and tonguing her and fingering that lovely hole I kissed my way up her body until my mouth met Joanne's she kissed me like never before and she licked my lips tasting her own juice all over my face, Joanne urged me to fuck her I couldn't believe all this was happening to me.

I could feel my cock laying against Joanne's cunt and eased myself up to gain access my cock head was at the gates of heaven and I rubbed it up and down her cunt my god she was still soaking, I positioned myself at the gates of heaven and pushed slightly, my cock slowly entered into her I thought bloody hell Joanne has had five kids but the velvet walls of her cunt were tight around my cock as I started to move slowly in and out. This didn't last long and I found myself pounding away in next to no time, I could feel my cum building in my balls and thought please slow down I don't want to cum yet, but I think Joanne had other ideas, other girls I had been with moved with me but Joanne was so different she used her muscles to massage my cock and nobody had ever done that before she was amazing, she just milked my cock and I suddenly exploded shooting my cum deep inside her, I don't know if she came or not, but I certainly had with a vengeance Slowly my cock shrunk and I pulled out of Joanne, As I lay beside her she quickly went down on me taking my cock into her mouth, god she said she was good, I don't think Joanne knows how good, she sucked me but couldn't get me up again I stopped her and kissed her, I could taste her cunt on her lips which she had off my cock Mmmm I started fingering her hole while I kissed her and I could feel her tensing I think she was coming. I continued to finger that lovely cunt until she said she had to have a little break, when I looked at the floor of the car my god had she cum for me, there was a pool of it all over, It was then I realised how wet my lover had been, I took her in my arms and we lay naked for a while, I whispered I Love you Joanne and she said she loved me too, the difference was I think she said it as she came down from coming, I then realised I meant every word of it.

We are nearly two years from that first time, I'm still seeing Joanne, I still love Joanne, Things have happened that the families are no longer friends, but Joanne and myself are the best of friends and sometime lovers, I still like feeling that soaking wet cunt and I try to make her feel good at every opportunity I get, Joanne says You not winding me up, but most of the time I do get my fingers deep into that gorgeous thing between her legs, We don't get enough time together to fuck anymore but when we do and she uses those muscles Wow oh boy Joanne is incredible.