My Wonderful Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers

"H-h-h-h-how?" I managed to stammer eventually.

"It was the bags that did it," he replied matter-of-factly, "I went to slip a note in your bag about 2 months ago and saw the blue bag inside your pink one."

I stared at him dumbly. He continued in a casual whisper.

"When I saw Andrea enter the toilets with her pink bag and Andrew leave with a blue bag, I thought nothing of it, so I waited for Andrea. When the library closed and Andrea hadn't reappeared, I knew something was up. So I checked the lockers for Andrea's bag and couldn't find it. That's when I figured it out. I slipped into the locker room last month and peeked inside your bag just to confirm it."

"So why did you carry on with it?"

I hissed, anger dragging me out of my state of shock.

He grinned.

"Don't you get it?" he said with a smirk, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Get what?"

I snapped, so loudly that the Head Librarian cleared her throat loudly to draw our attention and then scowled at us.

He leaned closer to me, so close that I could feel his warm breath in my ear, and whispered gently to me.

"I know you're a guy who dresses as a girl, but I can't help how I feel about you. I really like you. I have plans for you and I."

I was sick with shock, and yet, a wave of relief washed through me. Finally my secret was out, finally someone else knew about me, and even though I had been found out, my life was not over, as I had always feared.

I started to sob silently to myself. He got out his mobile phone and dialled a number.

"Mrs Sampson." He said into the phone. I looked at him with cold, hatred. How could he ring my mother? But he put his finger to his lips and quietly "shooed" me, before continuing,

"It's Mike Hanley here, I thought I might give Andrew a lift home, save you a trip."

I couldn't hear what my mother said, but I could make out her pleasant "phone" voice. She sounded calm and agreeable.

"Thought we might stop over at my place and show him what he can expect in third year compilers next year, since I'm doing Comp Sci as well", he continued.

I heard my mothers voice get a little higher which it often did when she was pleased about something.

"No trouble at all, I'll drop him home later on tonight, there's no hurry is there?"

I had to hand it to him, he was playing my mother brilliantly. She was sensitive about my immaturity. The suggestion that she might want me home in a hurry was a sure fire way of ensuring that there was no curfew.

Predictably I heard her cackle "No, no, no...". The rest of the sentence was inaudible.

"Where is he?" Mike repeated her, with a momentary flash of panic in his eyes, before he casually replied "Oh he's just packing up his gear, he doesn't want to keep you waiting."

I heard her voice rise again which signalled her delight. He had pushed all the right buttons.

"No worries, Mrs Sampson, bye."

He winked at me as he ended the call.

"Shall we go?" he said sternly to me. He wasn't really asking. I gathered up my books and we left the library. I loaded up my bag and we headed out the main doors. My legs felt like jelly and my heart was still pounding. He put his arm around my waist and escorted me to his car.

We did not talk as he drove to his house. My mouth was dry with fear and my stomach tight. The drive seemed to last forever. When we got to his place he escorted me to his downstairs living quarters, thankfully detached from his parents upstairs, and once inside he directed me to his comfortable lounge. He poured me a glass of wine and then disappeared out of the room. I found the wine unpleasantly sour but somehow soothing. When he returned he had changed out of his long trousers and jacket and was in a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. His breath told me he had just brushed his teeth.

He sat down next to me and sipped his wine thoughtfully.

"What are you going to do with me?"

I asked meekly, dreading what his answer might be, but realising that the anxiety of not knowing was more than I could tolerate.

"I'm not sure,"

He answered slowly, placing his glass down on the coffee table and turning to face me, before he continued.

"I never cared much for the relationships I've had with girls before, but somehow I feel very different about you. I want to just go along with it, and see where it takes us. OK?"

I nodded. I thought about what he had just said. It was almost a compliment, but it didn't tell me what I needed to know.

"Will you tell anyone about me?"

He grinned.

"Now if I did that, I'd ruin my reputation as well as yours, wouldn't I? No, I'll be keeping quiet about this, and I'd expect you to do the same."

I smiled at him, probably for the first time since he revealed he knew my secret. I was so relieved. I couldn't even begin to imaging what my parents would do if they found out. I stared into the depths of the honey coloured wine and began to relax

"Hows the wine?", he inquired politely, breaking the silence.

I went to answer him but his mouth covered mine and his body pressed against me such that I could not avoid his soft, hot and wet mouth and his delicately probing tongue. His right hand slid up and down my right thigh, his thumb very lightly brushed against my panties.

I had always wondered what my first kiss would be like. I had never imagined I would be kissing a man, nor had I ever imagined I would be kissing a man dressed as a woman. I had absolutely no idea that it could be so exciting, so beautiful, and so overwhelming.

End of Part 1

Ilbfita
Ilbfita
103 Followers
12