My Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers

The tacit approver cleared his throat, "Well come on in and grab it, then. You mum's gone to a lot of trouble to get it ready for you."

I couldn't help but give a soft chuckle when Adam started to look confused as well as shocked, "The coffee, I think your dad means."

"Oh, er, yes, right, coffee."

I raised an eyebrow when he didn't move, "Something wrong?"

"No! I mean... er... nothing at all. No, sir, nothing wrong in the slightest, nothing.... Mum?"

"Yes, angel?"

"Do you... I mean did you... you do realise your, um, that thing you've got on... well – and this is like to both of you – well, it's very... that is, it's not very... very thick, is it? Mum? Dad?"

Mike looked down over my shoulder, his fingers now gripping my shoulder almost painfully tightly, "It does seem a little bit revealing. Still not to worry, huh? It's not like it's a bad view."

I looked down myself and shrugged, "Nice of you to say so but if it offends in any way, Adam, I'll pop upstairs and slip into something more-"

"No! I mean, no, it's, er , fine by me, ha, ha. That is if you – both of you – actually realise what... that is, how it's kinda making me, er, feel..."

"Well I know how it's making me feel," Mike managed, "And I sure don't mind you getting an idea of why I think your mum is and always has been so vey sexy."

I tapped his hand, "You're making me blush."

"No," Mike said, his voice thick, "This is what might make you blush." Without warning, he brought his other hand to my other shoulder. Both hands gripped the flimsy robe and pulled it apart, baring my breasts before I could so much as squeal, "Aren't I the luckiest guy in the world?"

Adam's eyes were on stalks – and there seemed to be another one in his shorts, "No, luckiest guy ever has got to be me. I just gotta say it mum, dad... wow!"

"Guys!" My protest – if that's what it really was – sounded weak even to my own ears, "This is not my style. I'm no show off as you well know-"

Mike kissed my neck, "Well you should be. Right, son?"

He took a step closer, almost within touching distance, "You are so gorgeous, mum, really. I've never seen anyone so... well.... sexy."

"Everything about your mum is sexy," Mike was almost panting, "She even feels sexy...

One of his hands cupped a breast and I gasped – but barely flinched, "Isn't this a little.. bit much now?"

Mike shook his head, his hand squeezing just a little more firmly, "All part of the whole sexy experience..."

Adam was visibly trembling, "Dad... mum might be right because... I'm finding it hard not to try to find out just what that whole sexy experience feels like..."

I didn't trust myself to say a word, but when Mike said, "I wouldn't blame you for finding out" I gave a shuddering whimper.

Although Adam had just been given his dad's blessing, he still sought out my gaze, looking for the ultimate permission. I managed to scream 'yes' with my eyes even as I whispered the verbal equivalent.

Despite what had happened just an hour earlier, there was something approaching desperation in how Adam's hands sought my nakedness. He cupped both breasts in a single, swift motion, his eyes almost rolling back into his skull as he squeezed with infinite gentleness. My nipples, already hard, pressed deeply into the flesh of his – my son's – palms and I did nothing to disguise the moan that pulsed from me. I was dimly aware of Mike caressing my hair, his hands trembling.

Without any idea of how it come to pass, I found myself upright with my son's lips caressing my tingling, rigid nipples. Mike's hands moved to my neck, arched back and starting to gently perspire. My robe fluttered open, baring my sex, as we moved in staggers and shudders from kitchen to the living room, hard stone floor to the depths of the deep, soft pile of a carpet.

My shoulders bore my weight briefly as I sank to the floor, my robe being pulled up and away from my arms, leaving me naked and so totally exposed. Adam's lips had barely broken contact with one or other breast and now that I settled myself there I drew his weight on top of me, almost oblivious to my husband, now kneeling to my left.

Hunger rose higher and higher within me, and I grabbed for the waistband of my son's shorts, my fingers scrabbling for purchase as I began to push them lower, so eager to free the hardness that I felt now against my thigh.

From my side, I heard Mike's voice, questioning, "Honey? I think that's maybe a little too far, yes?"

Adam started to break away for a moment, but my hands, now on his naked butt, stilled him with a squeeze. I sought and made eye contact before answering Mike. "No," I said to him, "it's not nearly far enough."

My son gave a nearly strangled grunt of acknowledgement and roughly pushed his shorts the rest of the way down. It was the matter of just one moment before his now naked torso was once more on top of mine and my legs scissored open.

"Honey? I think you should stop now. Honey?"

"Adam," I said quietly, despite the wild fire within me, "Please, angel... please make love to me."

I felt rather than saw Mike's hand pull at my son's shoulder but Adam batted the hand away, even as he started to say 'yes' over and over.

My husband's voice rose to a shout as Adam thrust the head and heat of his rigid member at my oh-so willing pussy, and my own very different shout welcomed him inside me.

"Adam!" Mike was almost screaming, "Just you stop that right this second!"

"No!" Two voices yelled in unison before one started an ecstatic mantra:

"Oh, angel, you feel so good inside you mother, making love to her... fucking her, yeah? So good, angel, so very, very good."

Adam was already pounding hard at me, all the while pushing his father's hands from off of his sweat-streaked shoulders, his own mantra of grunts and delighted cries accompanying each thrust.

As my son's excitement grew and my husbands despair mounted, I was carried higher and higher on a current of sheer bliss. From somewhere deep within my barely registering consciousness I managed to grasp one important need. "Come in me, angel, come in mum just as hard as you can."

To the background of a despairing wail from his father, Adam thrust as deep as I can remember ever being impaled before spurting his hot, sweet juices far inside me, his one word cry of "Mum!" triggering my own shuddering, wailing climax.

The world was full of stars, my ears ringing, my heart hammering, my focus zeroed in to the heat and hardness of my son's cock as it twitched and spurted deep inside my pussy. I wanted every last drop of him, and I wanted him to know that this was just the start. I wanted Mike to see it and know it as well. As I climaxed, shuddering, with my son, my husband, his father, staring down aghast, I was changed completely and fully. Control, of all and everything, was now mine.

I was still naked an hour later when I found Mike in our old bedroom, staring at the floor.

I sat beside him and patted him on the thigh. "It's not over," I told him, "but you can't count yourself as the number one anymore, understand?"

"That title goes to Adam now, does it?"

I shook my head, "Oh, no. That title goes to me now. Adam was just the first of a new breed for me."

"I don't understand, do you mean-"

"I mean," I interrupted with a laugh, "that I just realised that all the rules, all the little moral compass points... they're all a nonsense when all is said and done. It's time the rulebook got burnt and I will always, always, be grateful to you for supplying the matches." I gave another laugh as his shoulders slumped, "And hey, cheer up because if you have any bright – or indeed, dark and dirty – ideas, just remember I might be willing to try them out. And you might be there when it happens. Fancy a night out down at that strip joint over on Essex Street later?"

It took him twenty seconds before he registered my final suggestion and a quizzical look came into his eyes. "Are you suggesting that we could-"

"That you could maybe take your property along there, you mean?" I raised my eyebrows, "Well now, that was such a dirty little idea you used to try to get me to play along with, but maybe the new me will even be happy to try it out for real. So how about it tonight, cuck?"

"Cuck? Oh... right... I'm not going to enjoy all of this am I? But I'm not so dumb I won't say yes to this sort of suggestion."

"Honey, you may not even know about half of it let along enjoy it. But when you do, I think you're going to become a real fan."

Mike nodded at length, "Maybe you're right at that. Er, you have any intention of... er... getting it on with our Adam again?"

"I've always said that you being a fast learner is one of the things I adore about you. So it looks like I'll have to fuck our boy again then, yeah?"

It was a full thirty seconds before Mike drew a deep breath in through his nose. And then said "Yes, please".

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,845 Followers
12