My Worst Fear

Story Info
Vacation leads to his worst fear.
2.9k words
3.56
61.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place while my girlfriend and I was on vacation. She and I had been together for 3 years and we finally gathered up enough money to go Cancun. I couldn’t wait; I had been once before and thought it was great. She had never been and was totally excited about going. She is about 10 years younger than I am, and she is also half-Japanese, which means she always has what seems like a great tan. She is extremely cute with a very nice set of legs and nice little perky tits. About me, I am in my mid 30-s, decent looking, and kind of muscular. We have a great sex life, sometimes as much as 10 times a week and on weekends we are sometimes doing it 3 times a day.

Once we landed at the airport and got over to the resort, I was really ready to get to our room. We were able to get, what is called a Roman Tub, basically a hot tub in our room. And once in our room I was not ids-appointed. I could barely wait to try it out. I was already so horny I was about to bust, so before we did anything else, we stripped down, fired up the tub and got on in for a few minutes. It took all of like two minutes before I was all over my girlfriend and had her sit up on the edge of the tub and I started going down on her. She had her legs wrapped around my head and I could tell she was getting close and just as I sensed it I lightly grab her clit with my lips and started to suck, well that sent her over the edge and she came all over my face. Well this made me so excited I was about to cum just by doing that, but she lowered into the tub and turned around and I mounted her from behind and just started going all out, it didn’t take too long and I was cumming, it felt like a gallon came spurting out.

Once we calmed down and got cleaned up, we got dressed and decided to check the place out and see if we could get something to eat and maybe a nice cold beer. We were able to get a sandwich and any kind of beverage we wanted, so once we had a few, we decided to check out the pool and beach area. There seemed to be A LOT of people our age and lots of hot chicks wearing the very little. Well, we continued checking the place out and my GF wanted to run down to the mall real quick to get a new two piece.

By the time we got back it was late afternoon, and everyone was gone from the pool area, so after having a couple of more drinks we headed to our room. I was still worked up from seeing all the honeys by the pool earlier, so as my gf undressed I was on her again and we ended up trying out the bed for about half a hour, after we were done, she got up and I rolled over and dosed off. She woke me about 7 and said it was time to go get some dinner. So, I got up and cleaned up then we headed downstairs. We ate at one of the restaurants at the resort and had a couple of more drinks. We were both pretty tired so we headed back to our room and pretty much called it a night.

The next morning we woke and could tell that it was going to be beautiful day, the sun was shining thru the window and after having some morning sex, we got up and headed for downstairs to get some breakfast. Little did I know at that time that something was going to happen that day that would change our lives. After we ate, we headed back to the room to get our stuff, I swung by the bar to get a couple of beers and then we headed to the beach. My gf just wanted to lie there and read, as for me, I have trouble just lying out, so I usually play in the surf until I start to tire and then I lay out for a few minutes.

After we had been out there about an hour, while I was out playing in the ocean, I noticed a woman come down the beach and seemed to set up not far from where my gf was laying out.

After a few minutes, I looked that direction again and noticed that the woman and my gf were talking. This is kind of unusual, because my gf is not always the most out-going person. As I come out of the water, they are still talking and my gf doesn’t even realize I was there until this woman looks up. Now, I have to tell you that I was really hoping that my gf had bee talking to some hotty that I could at least take a peak at occasionally. Well, she turned out to be very plain looking and a little on the heavy side, and she seemed to try to fit into a two piece a couple of sizes too small. However, she did have a huge set of tits that were just about spilling out of her bikini top. My gf introduces us I found out her name Leslie and it turned out that she and my gf had gone to the same college at about the same time. I lay down and the girls continued to chat. After a few minutes I mentioned that it was getting close to lunchtime and that we were out of beer. So we decided to head back up to the resort and grab a bite and then maybe spend some more lying out by the pool. We said bye to Leslie and mentioned that maybe we could hook-up later.

While we were eating lunch my gf starts to tell me all about her conversation with Leslie and that she was there with her husband, but that he had decided against going to the beach and had stayed back in their room. Well, after eating, we stroll out to the pool and were able to find a couple of loungers in a fairly empty space not far from the pool bar. As my gf laid down and started to read, I got comfortable and tried to keep from pitching a tent while I watched all the other lovely ladies out by the pool. A few minutes later I look up and here is Leslie pulling a lounger right over on the other side from right next to my gf. They begin chatting and then a man comes walking up and pulls up a lounger next to Leslie and she introduces him as her husband Mark. He looked to be much shorter than I was and seemed to be a little on the heavy himself. Now, I am no Speedo model by any means, but I am sure next to him I sure it looked like I towered over him and much better body.

As the girls continued to chat, they decided to make plans for all of us for the evening, and Leslie and Mark both seemed jealous of the fact that we had a roman-tub in our room, there room came with a patio, I guess that is the switch off. I also noticed that as my gf and Leslie continued to talk, the more my gf was drinking, now, usually she does not drink much, but she was well into 4th or 5th margarita. Well the afternoon continued on and the sun started going behind the resort, so we all decided to leave and to meet at 7 and to go to dinner. By this time, I am so horny from the scenery at the pool that as soon as we are in the door I am all over my gf. She pulls out my cock from my trunks and starts to suck it. It feels so good and she starts to run her hand up and down the shaft to match what her mouth is doing that it was not going to take long with the quickness with which she was going. I had my hand on the back of her head as she just kept sucking harder and going faster and before long my legs buckled and I just start cumming hard. Usually she takes it all in and spits it out, but I guess the alcohol had taken away her inhibitions because she just swallowed it all down. I was spent, I fell onto the bed and as my cock started to go limp. I guess I nodded off, because my gf wakes me up about 6:30 so I can get up and get ready.

Right at 7 we meet Mark and Leslie in the lobby, the first thing that strikes me is that she looked a little better all dressed and he looked worse. But, we all grab a taxi and down the strip to find a place to eat and drink. We stop at a place a few miles form the resort and head on in. I think everyone was feeling pretty loose and the girls started in on the margaritas while Mark and I each ordered a beer. We all get to talking and generally having a good time.

I am noticing that my gf is starting to basically get drunk, she is getting a little loud and is acting very uninhibited. We order dinner and eat, this girls just continue to drink and for the first time ever, I ma not anywhere near keeping up with my gf. I also notice that Mark ids hardly drinking at all and that Leslie seems to be handling her drinks a little better. After dinner, we all have one more drink and I mention that it might be time to head back to the resort. Everyone kind of agrees and we head on out to get a taxi.

In the cab back to the resort I mention that I cannot wait to get into the roman-tub for a while, well, before I know what is happening my gf invites them to come on up and get in with us. Now at the time, I didn’t think anything of this, but was I ever wrong. Once we get back to the resort, we all head to the bar and everyone gets one drink each and Leslie and Mark head to there room to change and to come on up. I had planned to sit in there nude and really enjoy it, but pretty much had determined that I should put something on.

We get back to the room and start to change, and I put back my trunks and my gf puts back on here suit. Just then there is a knock on the door, they come on in, Mark is wearing the same baggy trunks from earlier, but Leslie is wearing like a thong bottom and just a just off T-shirt. As the girls go to get in Leslie slips and goes completely under, when she comes up she is soaked and the shirt was practically see thru. Well I can’t stop staring and my gf is staring as well, Leslie just looks down and just pulls the shirt over her head, Well I guess my gf thought this was a good idea as well and she takes off her top. I am stunned, that is not the type of thing my gf usually does. Well, Mark and I were getting ready to get in when it is decided, that is everyone is ready for more drinks. So I volunteer to go and get them, so I toss on a shirt and some shoes and head for the door. But as I grab the door, Leslie yells out that when I get back, the guys are going to strip. Well, I seriously think that she is kidding and head out the door on my way.

I get into the bar and order 2 drinks for everyone and try to figure out a way to get them all back up stairs and bartender tells to use one of the trays, so up I go with a try full of drinks, as I go to open the door I can hear some music playing loudly and I doubted they heard me come in. Since I was concentrating on the tray and getting it set on the table I hadn’t even looked over at the tub, once I did, I couldn’t see because Leslie was sitting up and from my angle I could see anything else, but as moved to come around her, my worst fear had happened. My gf had her hand wrapped around the largest cock I had ever seen. Now, I am not tiny, about 6 inches and kind of thick. But my gf was playing with a cock that was a lot longer than that and it was still very soft and the head of his cock was damn near the size of my fist. By now, Mark and Leslie were aware I was there, but my gf just kept stroking this huge penis. About that time Leslie says that is time me to strip. Well, at this point I am feeling very emasculated and I can feel my cock basically shrinking.

I guess I wasn’t paying attention to Leslie and she had slipped behind me and pants’ed me. Well I looked down and my cock had shriveled into basically the size of my thumb and balls had pulled up real tight. And to make matters worse I look over at my gf and she has gotten Mark’s huge cock hard and was trying to fit the head of that thing into her mouth, at this point I am still not sure if she knew I was back or not. Leslie starts to giggle and Mark looks over and for the first time since I met him; he looked at me with a superior confidence.

Leslie tells me that she loves anal sex, but mark is just to big, and if I can get my little thingy hard then I can fuck her in the ass, I look over at my gf and she had managed to get that huge head into her mouth and her hands knuckle to knuckle going up and down Mark’s cock. If it was possible it felt like my cock shrunk some more. Leslie reaches out with just 2 fingers and starts to stroke what little was appearing and she wasn’t getting the reaction she wanted. I am basically frozen; I am in total shock. I guess this was making Leslie very frustrated, because she all of sudden gets very aggressive. She tells me the to get onto my hands and knees on the bed, I just did what she said, I can barely takes my eyes what’s going on the in Roman-tub.

The next thing I know, I feel Leslie behind me with 2 fingers again trying to get my cock to stir at all, and then I felt her shove her middle finger right into my ass. Well, I get the feeling she had done this before because with in a couple of minutes she was stroking something that felt great and my cock really started to grow. A few minutes later I was completely hard and ready to go, she removes her finger and comes around in front of me and tells me to eat her out and get her asshole ready.

I start licking her clit and running my tongue up and down over her pussy and asshole. I hear Mark start moaning louder and louder, I look over as I am reaming Leslie asshole and I swear it looks like that thing got another inch thicker as he announced he was cumming, well, the look on my gf was one of surprise, I mean I cum a lot, but I guess nothing like this guy, because by the second spurt she looked on the verge of choking and she pulls her mouth away and a ton cum comes out of her mouth as she continues to stroke that monster. I look down and Leslie is watching all of this too and tells me to get my cock into her asshole. I am really ready by now and put the head to her sphincter and slowly start to enter her, she is very tight but it is obvious she is enjoying because she is moaning. I start to pick up the speed and I really start to get into rhythm, and I am really getting into it. Mark and my gf climb out of the tub and come over to watch us, I am still in awe because it appears that Mark’s huge cock is not going soft. I am getting to verge of climaxing and bury my cock deep in Leslie’s ass as she yelling for me to cum in her ass and that was all it took and I came hard deep into her bowels.

I guess our action got Mark and my gf excited again because Mark had positioned himself between my gf widely spread legs and was trying to get that huge head into her cunt. The only I can think of at this point is, that if her gets that into her, she will never have a use for again. I guess we will have to see what the next day holds.