My Yesenia

Story Info
An erotic dream fantasy of his friend.
947 words
3.76
18k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if I was being overly cautious, or if I did the right thing by not making my move. I felt nervous at every chance that I could have kissed her, but for some reason I didn't. Now that I've had the night to think about it, it is something that I really do want to do.

I went to bed last night, sexually frustrated as I've done for many months now. The only thought in my mind was "are those beautiful lips soft and luscious as they look?" and "if she enjoyed my kiss, would she look longingly at me with those hypnotic eyes and allow me to undress her? or if she didn't like it, would she belt the shit out of me? LOL"

Dozing off to sleep with those thoughts in my mind, I dreamed a peaceful dream for the first time in a while.......

In my dream, I was fast asleep alone in my oversided king bed. She quietly enters the room, as to not awake my kids. Her clothes softly drop to the floor as she eased herself onto my bed, with me still fast asleep. Her beautiful mouth began kissing me from my neck slowly down to my waist, barely awaking me but definately arousing my 'interest'. As my huge erection gently slips into her mouth, she grabs my silky smooth balls and gently massages them, pleasantly waking me up with a gleam in her eye and a sly smile even with my throbbing cock in her mouth.

Although I enjoy the intense feeling of my first blowjob in years, I decide that I want to take charge of the situation. I gently push her back and passionately kiss her as I slowly run my hand between her breast and down to her steamy wet spot. I gently slide my finger inside her, while rubbing her clit with my thumb in a circular motion. I move from kissing her mouth, to her neck and her ear, as she gently starts moaning. Her legs begin to open a little wider, so I begin kissing my way down to her chest, taking a taste of each awesome breast before continuing down her naval. I explore her naval a little with my tongue, before moving to the inside area of the hips with a gentle sucking and tongue action. Her pussy is soaking wet now, and I can smell it so strongly. The scent makes my cock throb a little harder to the point of aching. I hungrily take her clit between my lips, sucking on it and rolling my tongue over it as I use to fingers to massage her G spot. She lets out a few gasps, then rolls her eyes and moans in a high pitch as my mouth takes in her sweet cum.

I slowly kiss my way back up, this time taking time to worship her large soft breasts. I slowly rub my throbbing cock between her pussy lips and purposely rubbing it across her clit. She moans a little longer, then finally wraps her legs around me tight and whispers in my ear "Fuck ME!". I begin to kiss her mouth, neck, ears and breast as I slowly girate my hips in between taking long strokes in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her pussy feels like silk as my bare flesh rapidly penetrates her over and over again. Her head hanging off the end of my bed as she coaxes me for more. I smile for a bit, because I've wanted this to happen ever since I met her.

I put my hand behind her head and lift her up to me. I kiss her passionately as my aching cock begins to unload inside her. Her pussy suddenly feels like a fire hydrant, gushing all over my cock and waist as she cums with me. I continue to pull her up to me, so that I am in a kneeling position with her straddling me. I gently cup her ass with both hands, and raise her up and down on my cock. We kiss some more, and my cock begins to swell again for another session. I wrap my arms around her, pressing those gorgeous breasts agains my chest and work my cock inside her deeper and deeper. My God she is an awesome woman, I think she just came again and it feels wonderful to please such a deserving woman.

She breaks away, and bends over grabbing onto my headboard. She looks over her shoulder and smiles at me. How can I resist, she is beautiful. I grab her by the hips and guide my cock inside her. Damn her pussy is so nice, I could stay in here for hours. I begin to pump my big cock inside her, pulling her back as I thrust each time. My smooth balls steadily slapping up against her swollen clit. I reach up with both hands and carress those wonderful soft breasts one more time. The feeling is so intense that my cock swells in pleasure once again, and this time it's my turn to moan. I pull her back to my chest and mash her breasts with both hands as my cock explodes inside her yet again.

We stayed in that position for about twenty minutes as we closed our eyes and just enjoyed the moment. Occasionally my cock would throb, and she would steal a kiss from me.

Then of course, the dream is over. I wake up with a throbbing hardon like I do every morning and proceed to the shower for an intense masturbation session that usually happens twice a day.