My Young Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

We get Jim enrolled in college. I sell my house and buy another, much smaller. The new house is five blocks from the college so Jim can walk to school. It's an older house, a nineteen thirties Craftsman bungalow but the last, or some recent, owner has completely renovated it. Electric, plumbing, heating and air conditioning, all are like new. New roof. Three bedrooms have been changed to two. The new bathroom is larger with a good size walk-in shower. The master bedroom is large, lots of closet space. The second bedroom becomes my gym. Well, a gym for Jim and me. There's also a second building, what's normally called a mother-in-law cottage. Very small, just a living room, bedroom, bath and kitchen. It even has its own street number and mail box. Theoretically it's where Jim lives. I live up front in the main house. He, the student, rents the small place from me. In reality, of course, we live together, sleep together.

We're both very happy with the arrangement for a couple years. We have sex almost constantly. As lovers, perhaps we both feel we need to prove something to the other that married people don't need to. Prove that we really to have sex with the other as often as possible. So our needs feed each other and we go at it like mad. But I become more and more aware that this has to be a temporary situation. He's going to graduate and get a life some day. He really should find someone young to make a life with. Maybe create a family. And I should be looking ahead to something that will see me into old age.

He's into the beginning of his junior year, doing very well. I pay his way in school, he works part time jobs for spending money. His working was his choice. He wants some feeling that he's contributing more to this arrangement than an erect cock. At work I meet a lot of people and have developed friendships with fairly many. Other women keep trying to introduce me to men that they think I would like. Some men, on their own, show an interest in me. I agree to dates every once in a while. Each time, I talk with Jim and suggest that just in case the date amounts to something, perhaps he should temporarily move into his cottage for the night and perhaps he should find some girls at school and entertain them in his cottage.

Nothing comes from several dates over almost a year's time. One man whose wife died is really looking for a stepmother for his large family and that's of no interest. Another is really just interested in a quick fuck and no commitment, and so on. Each time, I get home and send them on their way and then get undressed and wearing just a robe make my way to Jim in his cottage and we end up with what I swear is a heightened night of sex. Then he's back with me until the next time.

We're laying in bed, naked, just finished mutual oral sex and then missionary position sex, sort of glorying in the feelings of sexual fulfillment. "There can't be another female in the world that's having as great a sex life as me," I tell him quietly, holding him close. "Or, at least, no woman of my age."

"I hope that's true," he murmurs back at me.

I again tell him what a great lover he is and for the umpteenth time say that he must have had a good teacher.

"You've asked about that before," he replies, still holding me. "You know, my parents died in an automobile accident when I was seven. Since then, until you took me in, I've been in foster homes. Living in foster homes I learned a lot. I learned to adapt to whatever each foster parent wanted. I learned to read them, that is, sense from their voice tone and body language what they really meant. You know, things happen in foster care that the country never intended. And as the ward you have no power, or seem to have no power. So you go along. I'm glad I wasn't a girl because I can't believe any girl makes it through the life I had and remains a virgin. Lucky to not get pregnant or lots of diseases. Because I've had lots of sex. I had a foster mother that will never have more foster children to watch over because I got pulled out quick once what was happening to me became known. So I didn't have a good teacher. What I had was so much experience with so many that I learned what works best, learned to adapt Learned to sense what was expected of me. It's not a life I would wish on anyone and I wish had never happened to me. But it has and that's that. I just have to make the most of it. It has little advantages. Mostly, I can tell when a girl wants to have sex, is horny and ready. And sometimes they're someone that most people would never suspect wanted sex. Like the most beautiful cheerleader in the high school. I also learned to always use condoms. It's the only way I've managed to avoid diseases, I'm sure."

I had never thought of his years in foster care. Hearing him, I felt bad about it. But I didn't have any idea what to say, exactly. As usual, I have a lousy social sense so what I end up saying is all wrong, selfish of me. "But you've never used a condom with me. Not even the first time."

He grinned and rubbed my butt. "Yeah. I didn't have any but I knew I had to grab the opportunity. I'd spent months watching you, lusting for you. You're gorgeous, you know, with a terrific body. Almost a hard body, you're in such good shape. And I could tell by the way you moved that you were a sexual animal. But I could also tell that you were sexually satisfied. I had no chance, you didn't need or want anyone else. Which only made you more desirable to me. You're exactly the kind of woman I'd always knew had to exist if I could only find her. But then your husband died. You were a zombie for awhile. Then, on that one day as you were paying me I could see you were horny, you wanted sex. It was the first time I had seen that in you. I had to act on it right then and I did. And I'm glad because, here we are." Then he kissed me and started sliding his fingers over my slit and I spread my legs for him.

"No more glad than I am," I softly answer back as I grasp his now erect and perfect cock.

Several times I suggest that he needs to find some girls at school. I sort of hope he'll find someone else so that I can also find someone else. I don't think I'll ever be able to give him up until he almost makes me by finding another lover. Socially, I just can't go with him at all as a couple. I love having sex with him. I think to some extent I love him. But I'm not willing to be seen as some one with a young lover. A too-young lover. I keep dating a little, hoping to find some solution somehow.

Then, after one of my dates that doesn't pan out at all, I make my way to Jim's cottage but as soon as I open the door I can hear a woman in or approaching orgasm, moans and little screams, and I back out. The next morning Jim doesn't come in for breakfast and I head off to work. I'm surprised to feel some jealousy. I've been trying to get him interested in someone his own age and now that he has it bugs me. Interesting.

When I get home that day, Jim's waiting for me. We kiss and go shower together and have very good sex. I suck him and he eats me and we fuck. A combination that's become almost our standard opening routine. Then, as we talk while leading up to more sex, he tells me that this girl at school had been after him for awhile, becoming more and more blatant about wanting to fuck him. So he'd taken her up on it and as nice as it all was, she wasn't me at all. My jealousy turns towards too much ego while I also realize that this hadn't gotten Jim any further to finding someone else.

Over the next week or so I asked Jim if he had any more sex with the girl that he was with the other night. He said he had, she was becoming a bother. She would come over between classes for sex during the day. But he also said that he could get rid of her any time he wanted. He also said he'd seen another girl at school that interested him. A friend of his dated a girl that was on the soccer team so Jim went with him to watch a game. He said a girl that was one of the mid-field players was a real knock out, tall and slim and fit, a lot like me. She also was an extremely good player. She obviously was the team's play maker. In the middle of the field she'd get the ball and no matter how many opponents came after it she could just flick it a little one way or the other and stay in control until she was ready to pass it. Very cool and in control, knew what she was doing. which he said also reminded him of me. He said he was going to try and get a date with her.

A couple days later as we relaxed after having sex he said that he had managed to have lunch with the soccer player, Margie. He also said that he could tell from her body language that she was a virgin; was actually more interested in soccer and school than guys and sex. So he knew he had to move carefully and slowly. Then after another couple days he said that he'd actually managed to kiss her and she'd responded, seemed to like it. Different, he said, to be working at seducing a girl. He'd never been with a virgin, never been a girl's first. I told him she sounded very nice and he shouldn't mislead her, shouldn't hurt her by seducing and dumping her. He said he was serious about her but wasn't sure he could be serious about any female.

Finally, we're about a year away from him getting his degree. I'm set-up with a date that turns out to be something more than any of the others. By now, I'm 48. I know I'm in good shape for it but still, I'm 48. The date, named George, is actually a year younger than me although he doesn't know it yet. And he's nice. He's attractive. He's patient. I'm sure he would like sex, he's a widower used to having sex with a loving wife, but he doesn't push things. I almost feel guilty jumping in to bed with Jim after a date with George. Finally the evening comes that I go to bed with George in my own bed and don't end up running over to Jim in the cottage. And George is terrific. It's almost like my first time with my husband. I have a couple orgasms before he shoves his lovely penis into me, which gives me even more orgasms. This can be serious.

Then Jim tells me how much he appreciates everything I'd done for him. He said that in his own way he loves me and feels as if I love him but not as lovers, almost like a mother and son. Although we would sure be incestuous if we were mother and son. Then he tells me that he has finally seduced Margie. He'd treated her like I had said my husband treated me. And now, she loves him, wants him more and more. And he said he's pretty sure he loves her. And he feels that having sex with someone else would be like cheating on her. So he would like to not have sex with me any more, even though it had all been the best in his life. Until Margie, at least. I let him know that I was now in the same position. I had found a good guy that would probably become permanent. So we mutually agreed to cease having sex with each other. Our last time was a day before but we neither realized it then.

Margie begins to spend more and more time with Jim in his cottage. Cooking meals at times, studying together at times. Spending the night. At the same time, I'm sleeping with George, next door.

George officially moves in, we know we're getting married. Margie officially moves in, Jim says they will get married. Incidentally, she has no idea that Jim and I were ever lovers and never will. I'm just the landlord although she's very friendly and we get along fine with each other. I'm almost like a mother that's happy to see her son happy. And that's where we are today. Absolutely everyone is having a superior sex life. I think I'll give them cash for a wedding present to help them set themselves up until some wages from jobs they've obtained as college graduates start coming in.

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12