Mykonos Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we can still put that right if you like."

"Errr...put what right?"

"Make you cum."

"Oh I think I like."

"Good. Erik," he said, offering his hand.

"Jane," she replied, ignoring his hand and instead placing hers on the one thing she had been concentrating on so hard, drawing a tiny little grunt of pleasurable surprise from Erik. "But do you think we could go inside please? I have done so many things tonight that are out of character, but sucking your cock till you beg for mercy is something I'm not quite ready to do in public yet."

Jane took a pace back and locked her gaze on Erik's eyes. Grasping her t-shirt by the opposite shoulders, she ripped it quickly from her body, revealing herself to him naked other than for a pair of panties that were rapidly biodegrading in a river flowing out of her. She brushed passed him, using four fingers to tap his cock as she passed, so that it did that absolutely fascinating 'bob up and down' thing again, and, looking over her shoulder with the dirtiest smile she could muster up, walked straight up to and through the open doorway of Erik's suite. Erik looked down at his cock, muttered something in a language Jane would not have recognised, smiled, and walked after her.

To be continued...

12