Mysteries of the Male Multi-Orgasm

Story Info
Achieving this effect is like an out-of-body experience.
859 words
3.67
26.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes there is such a thing. It is an advanced technique, and over the years of our marriage, my husband and I have been able to achieve this. The basis of the male multi-orgasm is absolute penile control, and an almost less-is-more approach to basic sex.

This is how we go about it.

My signal to Velvet that he's in for a good time is when he comes home and finds me wearing stockings and heels and nothing else besides my jewelry. I greet him with a kiss, and a glass of wine to help him loosen up and relax while I undress him, right there in the kitchen. The next stop is our bedroom -- the technique requires a bit of room; the sofa won't work, so it's our king-sized mattress.

To do it, we want to slowly coax Hubby into a totally sexual state, a plane which is almost a higher level of consciousness. There is no rush; this is the total opposite of wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. Extended foreplay, titfucking, LOTS of oral. I'm taking my time as I suck him off, we might even go into a sixty-nine. The goal is for him to cum, of course, but without a lot of forceful fuck action. This means no wrist and hand action while I'm blowing him; I'm not jacking him off into my mouth or on my tits.

The idea is to get him to cum without even thrusting his hips. I let Velvet cum in my mouth, of course, and swallow it all. This first cum is to ensure that he'll be harder for a longer period of time, the second time around. I hold his cock in my mouth - deep throat - until he's finished ejaculating, and then I keep him there, keep sucking up and down. I want to keep him hard, or at least suck him back from a state of semi-softness to full erection.

Hubby's second cumming is what I'm concentrating on. Now is the time for advanced blowjob techniques; butterfly licks all up and down the sensitive underside, working my lips and tongue all about the rim, nibbling the special little 'secret spot' where the base of his cock joins his ballsack.

Of course he just came; it's going to take a while for Velvet to cum again so in the meantime I get to enjoy some full-penetration sex. Usually doggy style, or on my back, legs raised all the way up with my ankles crossed behind my head. This position totally exposes my pussy; it's wonderfully "naughty" due to the feeling of being totally exposed, and provides deep penetration for maximum g-spot stimulation.

Again, the emphasis is on taking it nice and easy; a long, slow walk in the woods. If I'm on my back like that I get really wet and I squirt a lot when I cum this way. Because we're taking it slow, Hubby is holding back his cum this just adds to the intensity of my orgasms.

Now the grand finale is approaching. Velvet pulls out and lays back, I roll over onto my belly with my face over his midsection. I hold his pole up and begin and extended cock-worship with my lips and tongue. I form an O with my thumb and forefinger and ever-so-gently stroke him as I tickle and tease his rod with my mouth. A lot of butterfly licks, a lot of nibbling at the base of his cock, a lot of kissing and licking at the underside of the helmet; humming is good here. My fingertips are dancing all along his length.

Suddenly my husband is cumming. Not launching big shots, but rather it's like a pulsing stream. Ever-so-gently I stroke him off, letting it land on my face or my mouth or all over my tits, wherever.

It's funny, when I was a teenager giving blowjobs to my boyfriends I was uptight about having them cum in my mouth or on my face, but as I've gotten older it's become one of my strongest fetishes. I can't tell you how many times I have climaxed while fantasizing about having multiple cumshots to the face while I am using a vibrator and masturbating myself.

When I sense it's over I move up because my husband likes to kiss me when my face is plastered with his jizz; when I've got a mouthful of the stuff he likes to snowball his wad. As we kiss lovingly - open mouthed with all that cum all over my lips and tongue - I'm still gently stroking his pole, and it's not unusual for more semen to cum out. Velvet's still cumming; this is the final stage of the Male Multi-Orgasm.

We've found that performing this technique with others present has an incredible effect. I don't know if it's some kind of 'stage fright' on my husband's behalf or what. Not a big crowd but sometimes we have little get-togethers with couples who share our outlook, or with one my girlfriends; the open-minded ones that is. The Watcher Effect somehow intensifies the experience for both of us; it's like having an out-of-body experience.