Mysterious Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack & Ruby, the next day.
1k words
4.51
470.1k
46
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers

Jack and Ruby remained speechless as they stood there looking at each other. To say they were shocked was an understatement.

A knock came on the door again... "Ok you freaky lovers, door is opening in 10 seconds," said the voice on the other side.

Quickly Jack and Ruby put their blindfolds back on, their hearts pounding like bass drums, echoing off the walls of the closet.

Seconds later, the cool rush of air surrounded them as the door was opened.

"Whoa!!!, looks like you two definitely got acquainted in there," said the familiar voice.

Everyone began laughing and whistling as Jack and Ruby emerged from the closet, their identity still unknown to everyone.

The rest of the party was pretty much a blur for the mother and son team as they tried their best to entertain the guests into the wee hours of the morning.

Around 3 am, the last of the party goers drifted from the house, leaving a path of destruction, comparable only to an F-5 tornado.

"I'm really tired hun, we can get this mess in the morning," said Ruby.

"Ok mom, I'm sorry my friends trashed the place, I'll be up early cleaning it up," said Jack in a sleepy voice.

The next morning the two emerged from their bedrooms, somehow forgetting the destruction that awaited them.

"Oh fuck, I'm not ready to deal with this," said Ruby, flopping down on the couch.

Jack couldn't help but notice the short shirt she was wearing, and the obvious fact that she was not wearing panties.

She looked so hot sitting there on the couch, her legs spread slightly with her eyes closed and arm above her head. He could see her nipples poking thru her shirt, begging to be sucked.

He couldn't help it, his mom was sexy as hell and he wanted more of what they had shared last night.

Before he realized what he was doing, he found himself between her legs, licking and kissing her inner thigh.

She quickly opened her eyes.

"Mmmmm baby, you know that feels so good, I was hoping you would come to me," she purred.

Jack looked up at her as his tongue circled her thigh.

She reached down and gently ran her fingers thru his hair, letting him know she wanted this as much as he did.

Without delay, Jack quickly made his way up to her pussy, which was already beginning to get wet. His young, strong tongue ran laps inside her slit, causing her to moan for her son to keep going. He slid his arms up underneath her, grabbing her ass and pulling her closer to him. The tip of his nose tickled her clit as his tongue explored her mature pussy.

She leaned her head back, again closing her eyes. The feeling of her son's tongue buried in her pussy was almost too much for Ruby to handle. She slowly began rocking her small frame back and forth, sliding her fuck hole over his mouth. She gripped his hair tighter, pulling his face into her, her legs instinctively wrapped around his neck.

Jack was getting so hot for his mother, he didn't know how much more he could take. His desire was at the boiling point. He began licking and sucking her clit furiously, his thick middle finger invaded her asshole as she moaned and groaned.

"Oh baby, don't stop, mom's gonna cum for you!!," she screamed.

Jack pumped his finger faster in and out of her asshole while he devoured her pussy, nibbling her clit. He felt her body begin to quiver and he knew she was close.

"Oh baby!!! omg baby!! oh oh ohhhhhhhh shittttttttt!!!!!!!," she yelled as her pussy squirted all over her son's face. Puddles of thick, sweet cum filled his mouth and ran down his chin. He kept licking and sucking as she rode her orgasm out, bucking and riding his tongue.

A few minutes later, she calmed down, slowly dropping her legs. She moaned as her pussy contracted and the climax subsided.

But Jack wasted no time. He had to have her NOW. He pulled her legs back up, placing them on his chest together.

Ruby moaned again, knowing what was about to happen next.

"Mmm fuck me son," she begged.

Jack grinned at her and quickly, with no warning, stuffed her pussy full of his cock. Immediately hitting the back, causing Ruby to moan and groan in breathless intervals. He fucked her slowly at first, waiting for her juices to lubricate his shaft.

She opened her legs a bit and made him watch her finger her pussy.

"Oh god mom, you look so fucking hot," he whispered.

She smiled at him and began furiously rubbing her clit which was still sensitive from her amazing climax just minutes before.

Watching her do this to herself sent Jack over the edge. He wanted to cum inside his mother again, he wanted to feel her pussy grip his cock as they climaxed together.

He began pumping her harder... faster... deeper... rocking her body. Her tits jiggled from the force, her pink nipples were like tiny bullets.

The faster he fucked her, the faster she rubbed.

Soon, the house was full of their moans and groans, breathless dirty talk as the mother and son fucked.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm gonna cum, make me fucking cum in you mom," he groaned.

Ruby tightened the walls of her pussy around her son's bulging cock.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum againnnnn!!!!!!", she yelled.

And again, she squirted her sticky sweet juices all over, coating Jack's cock. Watching her climax again was too much for him. He gripped her hips tightly, one more thrust and ropes of warm, thick cum exploded into his mother. They both moaned and yelled, each of them riding out their climaxes. Jack's cock jerked furiously inside his mother's pussy, as it contracted around his shaft, milking him.

After a few minutes, the pair calmed down again. Jack withdrew from his mother, and leaned in to kiss her. Their tongues danced as they explored each other's mouths. Ruby teasingly sucked her son's bottom lip, tasting her juices.

They knew their relationship would never be the same after last night... it would be better.

Sadie26
Sadie26
475 Followers