Mystery Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
He figures out who she is.
1.5k words
4.52
25.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a the 2nd part of the series "Mystery girl"

There I was lying in bed after one of the hottest scenes I have ever witnessed or been a part of. Holly and this mystery woman had given me a sexual pleasure that a red-blooded male could only dream about. And that's when it hit me who this mystery woman was.

About one week ago, I had taken Holly out to dinner to the hottest new restaurant in town, a great stake house with the best cut of meat I have ever had. While sitting there in a romantic corner for two our waitress came up to us and introduced herself to us, her name was Tara. Tara was a smoking hot brunette with giant tits that were flowing out her low cut, button down shirt she wore with the hot black skirt for her uniform she wore in the restaurant. Her beautiful blue eyes quickly fixed onto Holly's who was returning the sexual stare right back. I could see the passion mounting in my fiancé's eyes as her body stiffened up and she began to breathe deeply, obviously very turned on by our stunning waitress.

As Tara read us the drink and food specials, Holly's hand found its way to my crotch and quickly began to rub my already hard cock. Holly was not the only one of us who found Tara extremely beautiful and my pulsating cock was evidence of this fact. After placing our drink orders Tara walked away showing an amazing ass being hugged by her tight skirt. I could not pull my eyes off the beautiful sight. Holly quickly turned to me and kissed me passionately while continuing to rub my cock, which she had now pulled out of my opened pants. As Tara returned with our drinks she obviously saw that Holly was busy giving me one of the greatest hand jobs she ever had. Her hands felt so tight and strong around my throbbing cock and it was hard for me to keep from moaning in pleasure, I could not control my facial expressions as it was obvious to anyone around I was feeling extreme pleasure. Tara seductively smiled at holly and placed our drinks on the table. After placing our drinks on the table, Tara touched holly's shoulder and offered her some paper napkins while staring down at my cock, which was growing by the instant and about to spew my juices everywhere. As Tara watched on, Holly and her locked eyes, Tara was sensually licking her lips and sliding her hand down holly's arm as my cock exploded onto the underside of the table and down onto the napkins that had been placed onto my pants. She sauntered away from the table once again showing that perfect ass.

As I attempted to regain my composure, our food was served, brought out some random bus boy; maybe Tara was to shy to come back after witnessing what had happened under our table a few minutes earlier. However, as Holly and I ate our delicious dinner, Tara came back out to check on us and fill our water glasses. As she reached for Holly glass, her hand grazed across Holly's perky tits. Holly was wearing a skintight shirt that exposed her aroused nipples. Holly shuttered with pleasure as the hand brushed over her very sensitive breasts and dug her fingernails into my leg, trying to keep from jumping Tara on the spot. As she replaced the glass on the table, her hand once again slid across Holly's perfect breasts, but this time her hand was cold from the ice and holly jumped slightly to the unexpected pleasure.

As Holly jumped from the ice, I saw her skirt had slid up her legs, exposing her pussy because she was not wearing any underwear. My hand slid under her skirt and I began to finger my fiancé as we waited for dessert. Holly is a very sexual woman who is very sensitive and easy to bring to orgasm if you know where to touch. Being with her for as long as I have, my thumb quickly found its way to her clit as my middle finger slid deep in her pussy. She softly cooed as my finger slipped into her already soaking pussy. She was so wet and turned on my Tara and I that it took only sliding in a second finger for her to start to tremble. My fingers spread apart, pulling her pussy to its limits and hitting every sensitive part in her body. An orgasm raced through her body causing her juices to flow even more. As Tara walked up to us with our dessert, she obviously saw my finger buried deep in Holly. As she came to the table, holly grabbed my hand and sucked her own juices off my finger. As holly sucked them, I saw Tara's hand braze against her own chest slightly rubbing her own round breasts before remembering she was at work and walking away obviously frustrated.

After enjoying a great crème brulette, Tara asked us if there was anything else we wanted tonight, Holly in a bold fashion boldly said "you" but we will settle for where the bathroom is. As Tara blushed and pointed Holly to the bathroom, holly grazed Tara's perfect ass as she stood up from the table. I was instantly jealous that Holly just got to rub up against the ass of my dreams. Holly mischievously smiled at me as she walked away and I too stood up from the table and rubbed against Tara, with my hard cock pressing against her. All she had to do was move up, but she never did, instead she enjoyed feeling the heat of Holly and my bodies rub up against her. As I walked to the bathroom, heading to the men's room holly opened the door of the women's room and grabbed me by the tie, pulling me into her grasps. As I went to lock the door, Holly ordered me not to, and who was I to care at this moment?

As Holly and I kissed, I backed her up against the counter and mirror. I dropped to my knees and began to lick her wet pussy, sucking up all her juices as she sat on the counter leaning back against the mirror. My face is buried deep in my fiancé's pussy when I hear the sound of a door creaking open. I try to stand up quickly, but holly's hand on the back of my head keeps me from leaving her tasty hole. Holly smacks the mirror with a slap as my powerful tongue brings her to orgasm, causing even more juices to flow out of her. As I stand up and slide down my zipper, ready to fuck my beautiful lady, I look over my shoulder and see Tara standing against the door with one hand between her legs and the other rubbing her now exposed breast. Her tits were perfect. A nice areola around her hard nipples that blended in perfectly with her beautifully tanned skin. I slid my 7inch cock into Holly, leaving it at the tip of her vagina. Small little pumps into her hole drove her crazy and she begged for me to fuck her. Without warning, I slammed all 7inches deep into her, pulling her into me with my muscular arms as I thrust into her with my powerful hips. I hear an echo of a moan as Holly and Tara moan almost at the exact same time.

I look over my shoulder and see Tara is moving. She gets right next to us getting a better show of my cock sliding in and out of Holly. As I fuck her harder and harder, Tara fingers herself at the same pace. She is almost on the same rhythm as Holly and I. Holly moans as and rocks with orgasm as Tara rocks through one of her own. Holly quickly grabs Tara's hand and sucks Tara's juices off of her hand, which is too much for me. Watching my fiancé suck the pussy juices of a hot chick off her fingers puts me over the top and I cum deep inside of Holly, filling her with my cum. As I finish Cumming Tara kisses Holly on her cheek and washes her hands, leaving me with my cock still buried deep in Holly. When we walk out of the bathroom, no one seemed to notice and we take our seat at the table. As I pay the bill, Tara comes over and thanks us for coming to the restaurant and she hopes to see us soon. Holly quickly grabs the pen and the check from me and scribbles a message on the bill. However, she wouldn't tell me what she wrote.

It now appears, Holly wrote our address and phone number on the bill and the mystery woman was Tara, with dyed hair. As I realize what has just happened I quickly sit up and both Holly and Tara look at me and nod their heads as I look at them both figuring out what had just happened. But what I didn't know was what as about to happen...