Mystery Lover

Story Info
Woman meets her Mystery Lover.
1.7k words
4
12.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

I sense your presence before I see you. I feel your breath before I taste your kiss. My eyes arWoman meets her Mystery Lover.e closed before your lips touch mine. I don't know what you look like. Your lips caress mine gently. There are other people around but you don't care. You tell me to keep my eyes closed and take my hand. Where you are leading me, I don't know.

I feel something hard against my back. I hear a door open and you move me sideways. You push on my shoulders and I sit. The door closes, shutting out all the people around. I hear another door open and close again. I feel your hand on mine and I am happy. You tell me not to open my eyes until you say so. We drive someplace mysterious.

After a few minutes, the vehicle stops and I hear you get out. My door opens and you take my hand, pulling me out, making sure my eyes are still closed. We go through a door. I hear you talking to someone, then we walk down what I'm guessing is a hallway. I feel you stop so I stop walking. I wait. I hear you unlocking a door and opening it.

You take my hand and lead me through the door. You lead me into a room and have me sit down on something soft. I don't know if it's a couch, a chair or a bed because you won't let me open my eyes. I hear the door close and I hear you lock it. I feel you sit beside me and you pull me close to you and kiss me. Your hands are all over my body, pushing my shirt up to expose my breasts clad in a thin lace bra.

Your hand goes around my back and you unhook that bra and remove it from me along with my shirt. You say, "Don't open your eyes yet." and I don't. I feel you removing your shirt, then I feel your hands and mouth on my breasts, flicking my nipples and sucking on them gently. I moan softly. I feel you stand up and then you pull me to my feet and slide your hands into the waistband of my shorts and panties, pushing them down to my feet.

You kneel and remove my shoes and the shorts and underpants, then you press on my shoulders and I sit again. You press me back onto the piece of furniture that we are on, and you spread my legs slowly, running your hands up my inner thighs. Your fingertips brush the moist lips of my womanhood, which is completely shaved. You slowly press your fingers into me and spread my lips. I feel your hot breath on my wet skin right before your tongue slides over my clit.

I gasp and moan softly. Your fingers slide into my wet hole and start moving in and out, in and out, in and out as you continue licking my flesh. You suck on my clit and within seconds, my body reacts and coats your tongue and fingers with my love juice, which you hungrily lick up with your tongue. You slide a finger into my anus after having it in my vagina and start to fuck my ass with your finger as you continue licking and sucking my clit and pussy.

Within moments, you feel my body tense and you know that I'm about to cum. You finger me faster and lick faster too, and almost immediately, my fluids leak out and coat your tongue and fingers. You lick them all up, then leave a trail of kisses from my crotch to my chest, where you suck on my nipples again before moving up to kiss me deeply on the mouth, your tongue sliding sensually against mine. I feel the hard tip of your cock pressing against my inner thigh and I part my legs wider for you.

You tell me to open my eyes now, and you press the head of your cock against my clit and I moan softly, wanting to feel it deep in my wet pussy. I wiggle my hips a little to the left to get it centered, but you hold back, not pressing it into my wetness even though you know how bad I want it in me. You move a hand down to my pussy and start rubbing my clit again and as I gasp, you quickly slide your cock deep into me with one thrust, as far as it will go.

You stop moving for a moment to allow me to get used to the fullness, then after a minute or so, you start moving slowly, in and out of my wet pussy. My legs move up to wrap around your waist and I pull you to me in a tight hug as you thrust your hard shaft in and out, in and out, in and out. You kiss me again and start moving faster and harder. I moan and pant and tell you to go harder and faster and deeper.

You do so and soon we both are starting to feel like we're on fire with passion. I feel you throb within me and I moan loudly as my body tightens around your shaft, coaxing forth your orgasm. Moments later, I scream out your name as my own orgasm hits me like a tidal wave, sending shockwaves of pleasure shooting through my body. I feel your body tense and then I feel the heat of your cum shooting deep into my pussy as you climax within me.

You wrap your arms around me tight and we kiss again, still joined intimately. A few minutes later, you roll onto your side without pulling your cock from my pussy and you pull me tight to you in a tender embrace. I rest my head on your shoulder and cover my mouth to hide a yawn. You kiss me on the forehead and tell me to get some rest because we aren't done with our fun yet, so I fall asleep and regain my energy for round 2.

After an hour or so, you wake me up with some tender kisses and a finger stroking me softly on my nipples. I slowly open my eyes and you smile at me. I smile back and then get up to use the bathroom. I get back in bed after that, and you pull me close and I can feel your hard cock against my leg and I smile again. Your hand goes between my legs and you start to stroke my pussy again.

When you get me nice and wet, you tell me to get on my hands and knees. You get behind me and tease my pussy with your cock head before pushing it slowly into my wetness. Within seconds, you are fully buried within my hot wet sheath, your hands on my hips holding me tight to your pelvis. You start moving within me slowly, setting a steady rhythm, in out in out in out in out.

You move one hand up and take my hair in your fist, pulling back slightly as you move within me. I move my hands up and place them against the wall so I am almost upright instead of on my hands and knees. You continue moving within me and your hands come around to rest on my breasts, gently kneading and squeezing them. You squeeze my nipples between your thumbs and forefingers to get them harder. I close my eyes and tip my head back and moan your name softly as you kiss my shoulder and neck.

You move your lips up to capture my own in a long deep passionate kiss as you move faster within my wetness. You slide one hand down my chest and belly to my pussy and slip two fingers between my swollen wet lips and begin to caress my clit. Within moments, you feel me tighten around your shaft as my orgasm overtakes me. You support me with your other arm across my chest and I kiss your hand and wrist tenderly. Seconds later, I feel your release deep inside me and I moan loudly with pleasure as the throbbing of your orgasm causes another release of my own climax.

You withdraw from my body and pull me down onto the bed, snuggling me tight to your body. You pull my face to yours and kiss me gently then I rest my head on your shoulder as our breathing returns to normal and we relax. You pull a blanket up over us and we fall asleep happy and satisfied until the next time.

Hours later, I wake up to find myself alone in the room. I look around, confused. I spy an envelope and a white box on the table in the corner of the room. I get out of bed and open the envelope. There is a letter and some money in it. The letter says," My darling, I had to leave you for now, since my work requires me to be elsewhere. Enclosed you will find money to take a cab home, since I needed the car to get to work. I hope you like what's in the box here on the table. Please wear it for me tonight when I get home from work. I'm so glad we were able to have last night away from home and the kids. I love you baby girl! Love always, your loving husband."

I open the box to find a red silk negligee, red thong panties, matching high heeled shoes and a single red long-stemmed rose. I replace the top on the box and sit down, grabbing a tissue to wipe the tears from my eyes, tears of joy and happiness, not sadness. I grab my clothes from the other chair and go into the bathroom, take my shower and get dressed. I call a taxi and go to the front desk of the hotel and check out. I wait in the lobby for the taxi to take me home and think back happily on the previous night which my husband had made so special, like a fantasy come true.

How he knew that the hotel room was one of my fantasies, I will never know, but he made me so happy with all the special attention he gave me. The taxi arrived and I went home, the white box under my arm. I did wear the negligee for him that night and it was absolutely perfect in every way imaginable. All in all, it was a perfect night spent in the arms of my "Mystery Lover."

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers